Showing 16 reviews of 8

Video interview & recruitment platform

Showing 16 reviews of 8
Andrew P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Facecruit saves time, saves money!

Reviewed on 2016/09/30

As the busy managing director of a multinational entertainment firm, I found Facecruit saved me from having to go through the laborious interview process to find the best suited employee.
Thank you Facecruit!

Pros

Response from FaceCruit

Thanks for the great review Rebecca. We are here to help and take all recommendations on board to develop our site to be the leader in the market.

Richard D.
  • Industry: Accounting

A great way to narrow the pool of potential final candidates.

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

The software has been really helpful in allowing us to quickly, cheaply and efficiently narrow the list of our applicants. It saves significant man-hours of meeting time while providing an easy way to assess the suitability of applicants. Communication and other skills can be assessed in a non evasive manner, while creating a positive impression with candidates some of whom may not have received an interview using traditional methods of candidate screening.

Pros

Its a very easy, cheap way to screen candidates, that saves significant interview time with unsuitable candidates.

Andrew B.

New Age Systems!

Reviewed on 2017/03/08

This is where business is heading, why wouldn't you use it? - much more efficient rather than cumbersome old school methods!

Michael D.

Great for my small business

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

Easy to use , saved heaps of time in finding new staff member
I will defiantly use this service again.

Nigel T.

Simple and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2016/09/29

Needed to recruit overseas, didn't want to go on a contract. Pay as you go system was great. You just purchase minutes.

Pros

No Contracts..Pay as you go

Cons

Nil

Tom R.

A fabulous resource!

Reviewed on 2016/09/29

I was looking for a new way to promote myself to prospective clients... introduce myself. I stumbled across Facecruit doing a google search for 'approaching employers'. From there I worked out that through the Jobseeker section I could create an on-line video presentation of myself. This was perfect... exactly what I had been looking for! So I set up an account and began the process... I wrote down what I wanted to say, and rehearsed it a few times, then logged back into the Facecruit Jobseeker site and hit the record button. I must admit I stuffed up a few times, but the site allows you to re-record until you're happy with the finished product. So now people can see who I am and what I have to offer when I email them a link to my Facecruit profile. They can also see my written resume and job experience, which I've also included in my profile. I've even used my own branding on the site, so it looks like it's part of my business. It's a fabulous resource. I've already had some very positive responses, so it was a excellent small investment.

Pros

It's functionality and what it does. It's a great tool for someone like myself who needs to promote himself effectively... give people a chance to see who I am... not just a name on a page.

Cons

Some of the buttons are a little small.

Rebecca J.

Recruitment made easy

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

As my business was expanding I needed some new people on board. I run my business from home and all my employees work remotely too, so I didn't really want to interview people at my house or take them to a noisy coffee shop. I also don't need people to live in the same city or even the same state as me as location isn't important.

So when hiring people I wanted the potential candidates to experience this straight away and be comfortable operating in an online environment. This is when I found Facecruit. The whole recruitment process is done online which is exactly what I wanted. The candidates didn't have to travel and unlike phone interviews, I could accurately assess their presentation skills as well as their online skills and everything else I was looking for.

The software is also easy to use and looks great. I added my own logos and information so it all looks very professional. Overall it took the stress out of trying to find new people. The candidates I have interviewed have also given me some great feedback about using it too!

Pros

Really easy to use intuitive design
Everything online
Remote interviewing - it doesn't matter where people are and what time of day it is

Cons

You need a good internet connection

Response from FaceCruit

Steve T.
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Groundbreaking Process

Reviewed on 2017/03/22

FaceCruit takes the worry out of the recruiting process. Easy to use and highly effective, I cannot recommend highly enough.

Pros

So easy to use.

Cons

N/A