Filter by

Utility Billing

Utility billing platform for service providers

Lanee' C.

Couldn't ask for a better program.

Reviewed on 2014/07/23

Can't find a Utility program, for this price, that could Possibly be any better !!
As a non-profit company, we can not afford just any program. The WaterWorks program is everything I needed at a price we could afford. It is easy to use and even IF you can't find an answer to what your looking for, you can always call the 800 number. Terri and John are very friendly and knowledgeable . They have never failed to help me. A couple of times I've called and got the answering machine. They have ALWAYS called me back within the hour.
There are a couple of things that I wish the program could do, but it is not anything that can't be worked around. There are several safety screens included in the program to help with making sure that payments and reading are correct. There are also, many different reports that can be printed . The bottom line for me is that the WaterWorks program does everything I need it to do and when it comes time to read meters and get ready for the new billing, this program has given me 6 extra days to get my work done. FINALLY, I can do my job without so much stress !

Sherrie A.

WaterWorks

Reviewed on 2013/10/17

It is excellent for the price which is very important to small companies. It is a good product, the customer service is excellent, but it has a lot of Maneuverability weaknesses. (don't they all?)

Overall it is good

Virginia W.

Waterworks Utility Software

Reviewed on 2013/10/16

Our water system have used this utility software for many years. We are very pleased with the ease of using this software as well as the set-up. The help Index is very useful. When I have called to get advice on how to do something or update or change something, I have always recieved friendly, extermly helpful and courteous service from both Terri and John. As the secretary I appreciate how they make things easy and when you call they treat your call and every call like it is important to them and they somehow help you solve and resolve any issue you may have. Thumbs up for them!

Vonda G.

I am new to billing utilities and I am so glad I chose WaterWorks.

Reviewed on 2015/03/23

I knew nothing about billing for a rural water system and chose this software because of good reviews. I am so glad I did, this software is very user friendly even for newcomers! The customer service is excellent. I called several times after set up with questions and Terri was so patient with me and if I had to leave a message or she was helping someone else when I called, she always calls back very quickly.

Tiffany A.

Software is user friendly, and staff with Waterworks is execellent. Always there to help

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

I started with my city a little over a year ago, the previously city clerk had been fired leaving me to start with zero training. I was able to call Terri and I did DAILY she was very friend gave me the training I needed to do my job smoothly! If it wasn't for Terri and Waterworks I would NOT have been very successful at my new job! Thank you Terri!!

Donna B.

REVIEW FOR WATERWORKS SOFTWARD

Reviewed on 2013/10/16

WE HAVE BEEN USING WATERWORKS SOFTWARE HERE AT THE CITY OF MILLER FOR 15 YEARS OR SO. THEY UPGRADE THEIR PROGRAMS AND ARE ON LINE OR CAN BE REACHED BY PHONE WITH ANY PROBLEMS YOU MIGHT INCUR. STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS HELPFUL. SELDOM HAS THERE BEEN AN ISSUE THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO HELP WITH. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE SOFTWARE TO ANYONE.

Amanda K.

Best Utility Software

Reviewed on 2015/03/30

I have been an asst. City Clerk for almost 15 years and this is by far the best, easiest most cost effective software the City has ever used. Prior to finding WaterWorks we had tried 3 different software companies within the last 2 years. Can't wait to see what the future holds for the customers and WaterWorks.

Lisa D.

Wonderful product

Reviewed on 2011/08/24

Great product!

Pros

The City of Everton has been using WaterWorks for approximately 13 years. It is a wonderful program; very easy to use. The tech support is excellent! They are always so friendly and patient! I would recommend this program to any one.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Noni B.

overall 5 stars, ease of use 5 stars, customer service 5 stars

Reviewed on 2015/03/30

I hope I filled out the star ratings correctly-- you guys are the best!!! we have had water works
about 10 years and this is a wonderful software, it is customer friendly and I would not want
to try any other software because I think water works would be hard to beat in every area!!!!

Andy A.

Great Product Great Service

Reviewed on 2015/03/21

We use WaterWorks for billing our regional Public Water Authority customers. It is easy to install, easy to use, and does everything we need. Any questions that we have are quickly answered. I can recommend this software without any reservations.

Stan H.

WaterWorks

Reviewed on 2013/10/16

Our city has used WaterWorks since 2005. It has worked flawlessly. Their support is both knowledgeable and above all quick and always corrects the problem. They take customer feedback to heart and will go the extra mile for any customer. Well done WaterWorks!

Michelle T.

Review of waterworks software and customer support

Reviewed on 2014/07/17

The waterworks software integrates well with the Meterphone software offered by LMS. Terri is extremely timely responding to questions and is knowledgable about their products and provides great customer support.

Michelle T.

whatever

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

Customer service is top-notch. A drawback has been that the software was NOT compatible with MAC. I understand this is changing which is beneficial for me.

Odelia T.

great software

Reviewed on 2015/03/30

I like working overall with this software it's user friendly, reports are fast and easy, and working with great friendly people to help when we need help.

Sharon H.

Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015/03/23

Very easy software to learn. When you need help Customer Service is always there to help. Will walk you through the steps you need help with. Very friendly.

Betty R.

Water/Sewer bill collector

Reviewed on 2011/08/24

I woiuld highly recommend this company.

Pros

I am very satisfied with our program, and the support I get from John and Teri is super.

Cons

No complaints at all

Kristy C.

Great Company and Product

Reviewed on 2015/03/30

Very user friendly product. Terri at WaterWorks is very helpful with any questions that may come up.

Debbie S.

Transfer from my old dos program was made easy with waterworks

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

The customer service is great , and the program is easy to use.

Candy S.

This is a great product.

Reviewed on 2015/03/30

It is easy to use and the customer service is great

Janey T.

Very easy to use!

Sharon L.

Excellent Water Billing Program

Reviewed on 2013/10/16

We have been using this product since the mid-1990's and have been happy with it. It was simple to set up and learn. Any time there was an issue, help was only a mere email or phone call away with an immediate response and solution. Any suggestions that were made about improving the product or adding a report were taken into consideration during the next upgrade. By the way, email notifications are always sent out if there is an upgrade. I have talked with many locations that spent thousands of dollars on expensive, fancy software packages and were not happy with the outcome. I would recommend Waterworks to anyone with a water billing system - large or small. Great Product! Even Greater Customer Service!

Joanne C.

Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015/04/01

The product is good, but the Customer Service is AWESOME! Our Rep is Teri, and she is always very willing to help, has the right answers and follows up on all requests. We appreciate her so much! WaterWorks allows our City to seamlessly bill our patrons monthly, and typically if there is a problem with the billing it is on our side, and not based on the product. We are very satisfied, and we wish all of our software was as easy to use.

Sylvia W.

Happy Waterworks user for 8 years

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

Waterworks is a very easy and user friendly system for towns that cannot afford the larger cost of computer systems like Casselle. The customer service is wonderful I have never had a problem that they could not fix or walk me through. I recommend this system as often as I can to other small towns like Manzanola

Ann P.

City Clerk

Reviewed on 2013/10/16

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Terri. She is a very pleasant, knowledgable person to work with when I have issues. The software is very user friendly, and when there are needed Improvements or programming issues they are concerned and work on the.