Azuga Fleet Reviews

4.2/5 (97 reviews)
Jennifer H.

GPS for Field Technicians

Reviewed on 2018/09/21

This software helps us to track our technicians that are spread far apart and gives us more oversight into what they are doing. It helps us to make sure that the employees we have are honest and are working as hard as they are supposed to. It helps us to make sure that our time cards are accurate and saves the company money on inaccurate time cards.

Pros

I love that when a customer calls in to find out where a technician is, I can let them know easily. I love that when a customer says our technician hasn't stopped by, I'm able to pull up their history and show that they were at the address for however long at whatever time. I love that it keeps our technicians honest, as we have them spread over the country and we are able to verify that they are up and moving at the time they are supposed to be. It also helps us track that they are not abusing the use of company vehicles.

Cons

The software does have some glitches. When I scroll out to the country wide view, it will combine technicians that are multiple states apart. At times, it doesn't update correctly so that our view of where technicians are is not entirely up to date.

Response from Azuga

Thanks Jennifer. Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you. I'll make sure our team gets your feedback on scroll out view.

Good inexpensive tool to track fleet

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

Azuga is an inexpensive solution that is easy to implement. Breadcrumb view allows us to track where our vehicles are currently, where they have been, and what turns were made in transit. We get lots of alerts on speeding and other activities which allow us to follow up with drivers. We also get alerts on check engine light and maintenance reminders.

Cons

I wish there were more options with geofences. For example, our fleet will regularly leave its branch office and return within an hour, and that's pretty normal. I would like to be able to send a geofence alert to admins when a vehicle is gone for more than 1 hour, but not send an alert every time it leaves the office during business hours. You can set an alert for vehicles that have been gone for too long, but in that case you are required turn on alerting every time it leaves. This results in a lot of alert noise which we don't need. Also, it would be nice to create time based custom alerts (e.g. vehicle ignition is turned on or leaves a geofence after hours).

I also think the jobs interface could be improved more, for better dispatch and route optimization for drivers. e.g. Address Book and route plotting options through the web gui.

Linda M.

Experience is good.

Reviewed on 2017/08/25

knowing where and when our employees are is a great asset

Pros

That we can look up to see where our technicians are & tell customers who are expecting them.
That there is a map beside the activity list.
That we can print reports to share with the employees.
When a customer says your tech was not here that day and we can print a report and show them a report to show they were there. Sometimes a customer says they were only here 5 minutes and we can show them a report showing they were there 20.

Cons

I wish the pings were more often when they are driving.
I wish the transfer of reports to excel were more easily formatted. It makes the report giant in excel and the formatting is a pain.
They show low fuel all the time and don't show when fill ups happen.

Response from Azuga

Thanks Linda. I'll make sure our team gets your feedback on pings and report formatting.

Zachary H.

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Most problems across the board are trending better for our company. We have seen a nearly 66% decrease in speeding within a couple months of tracking and reporting. The trend continues with hard braking, sudden acceleration, and have better management of when our trucks are running. Our maintenance is improved due to the maintenance alerts and reminders with odometer and engine hours tracking ensuring that routine maintenance is never missed.

Pros

The excellent product and ease of installation makes Azuga GPS a fantastic choice for fleet tracking. With driver scores and a plethora of available reports, managing a fleet becomes easier and more efficient. From speeding and hard braking reductions to tracking and maintenance reminders, including diagnostics readings, Azuga has everything a fleet manager can ask for.

Cons

Cables that are provided for Heavy Trucks sometimes have the wires broken which disable the device but can be resolved by hiding the Device within the Dash.

Steve F.

Azuga Fleet Value

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Our relationship with Azuga has been positive from day ONE. When we have had an issue, they are handled it quickly and professionally. A superior company to work with - they make their customers feel valued (unlike others in the industry that require long terms contracts that automatically renew).

Pros

The product from Azuga is the most valuable on the market. Even though it is very reasonably priced, the features offered from Azuga are far more valuable than its price. We have used competitive products, but Azuga - by far - is the best value for the money. Cannot recommend a product of this type any higher.

Cons

nothing - we have had no issues with the product and no complaints. Customer service is outstanding.

Response from Azuga

Thanks Steve. Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you.

Jeremy K.

Great Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Very happy with this product.

Pros

I like that we can see at a glance where our people are at any given time of the day. The reports are fairly easy to work with. Adding drivers is a breeze. There are a ton of alerts that come through that are very helpful as well. My greatest experience has been with Azuga Customer Service, though. If ever I have a problem with a unit or a question, they are responsive and helpful and quickly resolve any concerns I may have.

Cons

There are times when I need to contact our Service Rep in order to change or remove a unit or a driver. I understand the reasons for this, but it can be inconvenient at times.

Tim M.

Great addition to our fleet

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

Using the Azuga software, we have managed to reduce our fuel consumption in our fleet by 14%. The ability to make sure our drivers aren't leaving their vehicles idling for extended amounts of time is what is mainly responsible for this savings. We have also been able to improve customer service since our dispatcher can easily see what driver is nearest to a location that needs an unscheduled visit. The dispatcher also enjoys not having to phone 17 different people to see who is closest.

Cons

We have had several of the transmitter units stop working, but a quick phone call or email to the support team, and a replacement device is quickly shipped out to us.

Response from Azuga

Tim - we're very glad to hear about the success you are having with Azuga Fleet, and happy to give the support you need when it's needed!

Tim M.

Extremely helpful tool if you have more than 1 vehicle

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

We are extremely pleased with Azuga, and will continue to use them. The devices have paid for themselves in fuel savings and customer satisfaction.

Pros

-Know EXACTLY where your drivers are located.
-Get alerts if your drivers are speeding, or driving in an aggressive manner which uses more fuel.
-Manage vehicle idle time which wastes fuel
-Have the ability to tell the customer exactly where their delivery is when they call asking "where is my item"?

Cons

GPS device is not built very tough. In the event that you need to swap out the device for some reason, it's pretty easy to bend the pins inside, or if it gets dropped, it will shatter easily.
However, if this happens, Azuga will promptly get you a replacement (for a small shipping fee).

Bob B.

Managing Our Fleet

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

I first selected the Azuga system because it was less money than the other systems I'd considered, and it was a system we could easily install ourselves. It has been great to be able to locate our vehicles without trying to reach our drivers by phone. Being able to know where everyone is, at a glance, allows us to make better decisions. I think that the system has made or fleet more efficient, just because everyone knows that we track our vehicles.

Pros

I can locate any fleet vehicle at any time with any of my devices.

Cons

There are occasional server problems that cause delays in the real time display.

Response from Azuga

Hi Bob

Thanks for the review. We will ensure our team gets your feedback.

Best

7.0/10
Matthew B.

Great Value GPS

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

The support team from Azuga has been amazing. They are very quick to respond and take great care to make sure the problems get resolved. They have offered many solutions to help implement GPS tracking effectively.

Pros

For the money Azuga is a great value. There are a multitude of great options for fleet tracking and maintenance. The automatic maintenance reminders and check engine light notifications are ideal for making sure your fleet stays in top notch condition. The interface is very user friendly, easy to learn and set up your fleet.

Cons

The biggest issue that we ran into and is an issue with all OBD II GPS units is that the GPS doesn't do the best job triangulating the vehicle location because the GPS receiver is located too low in the vehicle with no line of sight to satellites. This issue can be quickly and easily remedied by adding a pig-tail extension to relocate the OBD II device to a better location.

Christopher Y.

Fleet at a Glance

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Azuga has been a great tool and investment that has paid dividends in improved customer service and operations efficiency.

Pros

Like visibility of Fleet and the use of the Beacon cards when they are working properly is great for us because we often have drivers switching vehicles so we can see who is where as well. Azuga Fleet has greatly improved our ability to let customers know when they can expect there loads, as well as improve our efficiency in credit pick-ups. Our drivers have a stronger sense of accountability as well.

Cons

Sometimes the Beacons don't function properly which can be a headache, but when they are working the system is easy to use and helpful.

Gerry P.

Azuga meets our needs!

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Having a pulse of our fleet at any given time of the day aids us in getting to the story ahead of our competition.

Pros

We are television broadcasters with a large news fleet. With AZUGA we can monitor where our reporters are located to enable quick dispatching of staff when news breaks. The alerts keep us notified when driving exceptions occur and we can better manage our staff and fleet when we know what is happening.

Cons

There really is not anything that is least liked

Jessica S.

Azuga has been so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

I love how easy it is to keep track of our vehicles in real time. We always know where our trucks are, how fast they are going, how long they have been where they are, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the set up screens can be confusing when adding a vehicle or driver. Like you have to have the driver added before you can add the vehicle, things like that.

Response from Azuga

Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you, Jessica. I'll make sure your input gets to our product team.

Bradford M.

AZUGA FLEET GPS TRACKING

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Review would be 5 stars and 10 out of 10 if ALL the units tracks ALL of the time.

Pros

Simple for people in the office to just open the site and see where our guys are.
I like how it tracks the odometer for maintenance records.

Cons

Many times a unit will not track. We pride ourselves on being on-time for our first appointments of the day but we cannot rely on AZUGA to be functioning properly on ALL unit ALL the time.

Barbara K.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

The Azuga software made it easy for us to make sure all of our vehicles were in the set boundaries.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and is web based, so it can be used from any location as long as you have credentials.

Cons

There really is nothing that I don't like about the Azuga software, as it gives you all the information needed to track your vehicles and picture of how they are being driven.

Kim N.

Not happy at all!

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

The GPS tracking is fine and the maintenance tracking is great, but the Safe driver and rewards features aren't working at all for us. Customer service representatives are trying to be helpful in resolving the issues, but after 4 plus months of trying I am on my 3rd person "assigned" to help me and nothing has been resolved. We want a refund for the the cost of features that we have been paying for that aren't working. I was told that someone would call me to discuss that issue and it's been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from anyone. This is all very frustrating since the sales representative that convinced us to use Azuga was very good and we bought into his sales pitch only to learn now that half of the features we were excited to use aren't functioning. Certainly doesn't do much for our credibility since we convinced other Zerorez franchises to change their fleet tracking to Azuga and now it isn't all that we thought it was going to be.

Pros

It's theory is great! It does provide GPS tracking of our fleet, and provides good maintenance tracking .

Cons

Only part of it works! We aren't able to use all of the functions that we are paying for. I have been working with customer support for 4 plus months and still no resolution to the problems.

Response from Azuga

Hi Kim

We are sorry to hear this. At Azuga, our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay.

We have already notified our Head of Customer Support and someone will be in touch shortly

Thanks

0.0/10
Jeff B.

Azuga fleet managmnet

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

It is very handy, and very important in how we operate now.

Pros

I like the ease of use, and the knowledge of where my team is. This helps me dispatch efficiently and effectively.

Cons

I dont like how hard it is to search who was at a given location at a given time.
If I have a complaint about a driver, I wish I could search with ease who was at that location in a specific time window.

Claudio P.

Customer Feedback

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I am satisfied with the product

Pros

Use to install and set up. driver are using the app and use as to compete with each other

Cons

very easy to unplug which makes it easier for the drivers to pull out and you do not get an alert when it's unplugged

Response from Azuga

Thanks Claudio. Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you. You can get notified when the device is unplugged. I will have our team reach out to you to set this up.

Kimberlee J.

Azuga for Business

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

We utilize Azuga to ensure our techs are on the road timely, to advise our customers the ETA of tech arrivals, to help transport parts from one tech to the other easily (we can see from our system who has the part, and review Azuga to see which tech is the closest). It's very helpful tool to see where your team is in busy Atlanta traffic and who makes the most sense to route or reroute! I love being able to tell our customer, our tech is 5 minutes away on Peachtree!

Pros

Reports are easily accessible, site is easy to use.

Cons

I'm not sure, I have a least at this time.

Response from Azuga

Thanks Kimberlee. Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you.

Nicholas P.

Has Worked Great For Us!

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

We have used other trackers before and this one has been the most easy to use and it is nice to be able to log in to it from anywhere. I use it everyday, all day to track my guys to make sure I know where they are at and it helps me schedule them to their next call.

Pros

Ease of use, and can login from anywhere.

Cons

If I had to say something we are always trying to get our costs lower so the cost could be a little lower.

Very Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Overall the experience with Azuga has been an easy one. Customer service has been easy to reach if needed. The device and web interface are simple and easy.

Pros

This device and it's web portal make it easy to track vehicles in real time and in past time.

Cons

Sometimes Google Maps (which is what Azuga uses) gets the addresses wrong. It might call a city by its township or county.

Kiersten H.

Review - Azuga Fleet

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

I have been able to see the excessive speeds that is being driven. I would like to be able to afford the beacons so that there is no question of who is driving at the time, but I was lucky to talk them into the devices at all

Pros

Being able to keep track of our vehicles. The diagnostics were the biggest selling point for me and how you can add other equipment or vehicles as long as you have one device.

Cons

The diagnostics are a little touch and go on if they work. Sometimes there will be a problem that comes up , but then you can't find it again. Printing it out is a bit of a problem at times.

Response from Azuga

Thanks Kiersten. I'll make sure our product team gets your feedback on the DTC codes.

Logan S.

Presented as a great service, cant get anyone to fix issues.

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

I imagine if there were no issues, and the customer service tried to get issues resolved, then it would be a very nice service. They have a lot of features, and some of them sometimes work.

Cons

We have GPS tracking issues, both not tracking and not close to accurate positions on the ones that do work. We have ELD issues, having to manually enter the trucks location, not allowing drivers to sign out, etc. The App leaves much to be desired, you have to use the desktop version to do anything besides see where your vehicles are. POOR customer service. Hours on the phone with no resolution. Transferred 2-5 times per phone call. You have to explain the issues to every Azuga person who you talk to. When they do finally resolve issues after months of explaining them, they dont resolve all of the issues. A big distraction if you want a seamless GPS/ELD system.

Response from Azuga

Hi Logan

We are sorry to hear this. First, We would like to apologize for the troubles and frustration that you experienced lately.

Once again, please accept our sincere apology for the difficulties we have caused you. Our aspiration is to keep you as one of our most valued customers, and we hope to serve you better in subsequent times

Thanks

0.0/10
Thomas K.

Great Product - Affordable Price

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

Azuga provided me with the best value for money software solution for tracking or 20 vehicles. They have grown with us as a company and provide fast customer solutions.

Cons

There are a lot of features and sometimes the interface feels a little overwhelming a cluttered. It would be great if there were advanced and basic interface you could toggle off/on to make the product seem simpler when need be or so it can be used by low level employees.

Eddie S.

Azuga review

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

The Azuga App for mobile phone is a great bonus so you don't have to be on your desktop to access info. One of the features about the software is the detailed data for my drivers...it helps to cross-reference their timesheet for accuracy.

Cons

Nothing really...if there's a con, its really just pointing out something insignificant. Maybe its just the ability to print out the detailed activity for a period, rather than just daily.