JobDiva

4,3
Pamela Y.

What I think could help

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Overall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!

Pros

It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software.

I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.

Cons

I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant.

Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations.

Thank you!

Beth K.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

Pros

1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason.
2. Candidate hotlists.

Cons

1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function.
2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating.
3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis.
4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account.
5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section.
6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically.
7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.

Shikha V.

JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

I have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.

Pros

JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions.
JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users.
It helps in keeping a trach on the company’s performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench etc. They also provide the reminder if someone’s assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm about the same.
It assists in maintaining the date of our Client, Vendors, and Suppliers, Contractors as well as the internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the ‘Back Office’ tools.

Cons

There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva:
1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance
2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens
3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system
4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

Nick P.

Jobdiva- an objective opinion

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

We started using Jobdiva more than 6-7 years ago. At that time it had lot of features that competition was lacking.
Now there are many other ATS that have almost the same features at a fraction of a cost.

Pros

It is one of the pioneer in the ATS field. Liked their harvesting technology, and management reporting.

Cons

Overpriced for the features it offers.
Harvesting although sounds good in theory, our recruiters were always complaining that it does not work the way it is supposed. It does not harvest the resumes from jobboards properly even after putting in all the right criteria. May be their search is klumsy. We put our recruiters though multiple advanced training to rectify this. Did not help a bit. So, we have to let our recruiters go to the jobboards to search for resumes. We ended up using Jobdiva more as a resume database.

Security is little or none. Can not control the visibility of contacts by company or contacts. it is just all or none in many cases. Can not use it as an effective CRM although they claim that you can use it as a CRM.

Reporting feature also lacks any kind of user level security. it is all or nothing for all users!

Lacks some of the basic features like clock can only be in military format (i.e. 14:00 for 2:00 PM). Not too intuitive. Suggested this improvement many years ago. Still not fixed.

Enhancements take long time to come about. Not keeping with the technological improvements.

Madhav M.

Recruitment Must-have

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

The overall experience has been very positive and it has made me more efficient, but there still are things which need to be improved before it can become a one-stop shop for a recruiter.

Pros

The ability to share notes and saved emails alone on every candidate is tantamount to a conflict management tool in a team set up plus a personal assistant keeping a log of what you need to do and have already done, improving efficiency vastly. The analytics provided insights that I had not even imagined could be useful to me, have changed the way I approach each part of my job. The ability to see all the available resumes is not just a big saving but also a huge efficiency booster. In addition its only improving for example the recently added RTS tool makes sure I don't spend the most important 2 hours of my day on one portal only to realise that the best candidates were on the other one, missing out on them.

Cons

The agent search is not as good as monsters agent search, not even close, so the RTS although efficient will never be a real replacement to portals. Also the ability to grade candidate on their match with the boolean string is absent and we are limited to chronological order, that often means that although you have in front of you the candidates you are most likely to find interested in a new job, they might not be the best match for your requirement.

Maria C.

JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Very happy.

Pros

JobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.

Cons

Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.

Gabe W.

JobDiva is a very good end-to-end Talent Acquisition Solution

Reviewed on 2015/08/31

Pros

JobDiva provides all aspects for a recruiting company with an easy to use interface. JobDiva makes it easy for the sales team to track all of their clients and contacts, as well as a simple interface to enter a job that will notify recruiters about the status in real time. Recruiters are able to communicate with each other through notes on the candidate's page, along with status of interview and hire status. It also has a candidate qualification option to enter things like work status, open to relocation, comm skills, etc... Provides options to bring in resumes from external job boards into one easy to navigate resume database. It also has everything our admin team needs for onboarding, tracking hours for consultants, and billing. There are so many reports that cover everything from recruiter and sales progress, to resume harvesting, and submittal, interview, and hire information for all of the jobs you enter.

Cons

Some of the scrolling options have more steps than necessary, but it't not a major issue for me.

Dhruva J.

My review regarding JobDiva

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

In my day to day routine I used to work in US IT Recruitment and realized that JobDiva is playing a significant role in order to get best quality resumes of talented candidates. I had many benefits of getting best candidates through JobDiva.
Most importantly JobDiva's user interface is so much easy and friendly that an individual can understand how to use it properly in just a single day.

Pros

This is a user friendly software. It is very much easy to find talent on this software. This is a very helpful software. I would say JobDiva is a backbone of recruitment.

Cons

Nothing is their to dislike. JobDiva is always helpful.

Ansh G.

The best ATS and CRM

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

As a recruiter I use JobDiva everyday for recruiting. It has made recruitment very easy for everyone as it allows to keep everything at one place. You can search all the candidates in your database and send them emails through mail merge. You can access all the requirements in your dashboard and everything you need as a recruiter.

Pros

* one of the best Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
* Most efficient in searching candidates.
* You can route the resume through other Job Boards to your JobDiva.
* You can place notes on candidates.
* Allows to save search strings.
* Has email merge option to send multiple mail.

Cons

* It doesn't allow to ise wildcard (*) in your search strings unlike other job boards which makes your search more efficient.

Dikshant R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Job Diva is best for applicant tracking

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

I use it for recruitment purpose and find it great to use with its filter.

Pros

Job diva is best software used for recruitment process. It provides more feature and filters than Ceipal. You can find various filter to get the required candidate.

Cons

I do not find any cons in this software and I have been using it for more than 6 months. This is very flexible.

Craig H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Job Diva has reduced the amount of time I need to spend on various tasks and made me more...

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Pros

I'm on the back office side of things. The two best features are the time coddlers and the commissions module. Both have saved us a tremendous amount of time and reduced data input errors dramatically. It's allowed to automate the majority of our billing and payroll.

Cons

The UI could be a little cleaner...but I'm not too concerned with that as the system works great! The only other issue I have is with regards to the BI reports. They could be more user friendly and they also seem to take quite a while to load.

Kyle M.

Has potential

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

JobDiva has a lot of features that they'll sell you on. On their face, these seem really great! Well I'm here to tell you that they're either not, or they straight up don't work. You end up paying for a database with good reporting mechanisms. Which is fine! But not worth what they charge you.

Pros

JobDiva has great reporting functions so it is easy to track your team's metrics and identify areas for improvement. They are highly customizable, anything from the dashboard to the templates can be catered to your needs. The system itself is very easy to learn/teach to new team members.

Cons

Any and every synchronization is riddled with bugs and rarely works without a hitch. The "harvester" technology is good for filling your database with trash resumes you didn't want. JobDiva's synchronization with our posting boards didn't allow for same-day job postings and ended up crashing anyway. Customer service will respond that your issue is fixed when it clearly isn't. Emails would randomly not send because of outlook sync issues. We had the service for almost two years before they came up with a palatable job portal.

Perhaps the most maddening thing is how often your customer rep will tell you how well these features work for other companies when they are fritzing out on you. Is this supposed to make me feel better? It's also completely unsubstantiated.

Tudi R.

END-END SOLUTION FOR RECRUITMENT

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

It is very useful for all Recruitment companies for END-END process.
It is a fully integrated application with Job Boards, Applicant Tracking, Recruiter Performance Tracking, Candidate On-Boarding.
Very much useful and all at once. no need to use other tool/application.
Can save and find out desired candidate's profiles with the use of setting attributes.

Cons

I haven't really find anything negative using Job Diva. But i have one request that is to get an option to get perfect consultant with needed years of experience. Also there is experience box at the time of search but it not not so relevant it gives will be appropriate.

Camille C.

Always a Coding issue

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Overall, this system is easy to use and it gets the job done. I just do not like that it is outdated.
Systems like BERNIE, KRONOS and even some Medical systems like CREDIBLE which is a bit outdated as well are still systems that I have used in the past and if had the choice, I would prefer.

Pros

JobDiva has multiple facets that can be used in various departments of administration, staffing and Human Resource. I like that each week I can receive different tutorials or training for updates on existing features or any changes.

Cons

Although the system has a great line of communication between the user and the processes themselvs. The coding is so faulty. I always feel like I am jumping back in tune and I am working through an HTML coding. It never seem to be fully compatible to the basic function that all computers have. For example, "tab" can be hit to move over to the next bow or line that is to be filled in. I "so love" that Job Diva never seems to go in a basic order.
The system lags. It seems that whatever "if then" coding they are using is never applied to areas where it would be logical to have them in.
No one in HR wants to enter the same information 10 times when Job Diva Does save said information but does not transfer to all the other areas where the information could be passed over .

Ryan F.

Jobdiva Sales Tool

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

I use it to track sales activity whether that be meetings, cold calls or whatever, this software is instrumental in keeping records of conversation to be used at a later date. It is also an amazing place to see progress that others within the company are making on clients that may have several location across the country.

Pros

How easy it is to set hotlists and and tasks.

Cons

I wish that the tasks popped up as reminders within the app. I would not like it emailed but if it popped up as a reminder that would be amazing.

Michael C.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Use it daily for tracking/recruitment and job management

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Overall, JobDiva is one of the better ATS's on the market today and the most user friendly

Pros

Very easy to use, good menu's, well placed functionality and lots of "extra" options that help you tailor it to your business/individual needs. Unlike other ATS', JobDiva has things placed where you would expect them to be placed and are simple to use for the most basic of users.

Cons

I would like an easier way to add functions (i.e. new radio buttons or criteria sorting options) outside of what comes already. Also, i would like to understand the mapping of skillsets and how that is structured, and maybe an option after a search string is created to "turn off mapping" for that specific search event. Also, I see a lot of emails turning red if JobDiva feels they are not valid, but those same emails are working for me with individuals, so not sure how, but reducing that would be great.

Aqil M.

Excellant Recruiting Software

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

I will recommend this product has been working since many years from my previous company

Pros

Many features such as Email Merges, Easy and Quick search string preparation and candidate search. Passive candidates search and 5-10 years old resumes can be sourced. Create your own requirement and maintaining available and contacted candidate database for each requirement

Cons

Some times it freezes but it can be rectified with a ticket. Candidates Notes window can not be increased please look into it.

Ganesh U.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to use and simple and clean interface

Reviewed on 2018/01/03

overall has been a smooth and good experience

Pros

1. We use JobDiva to track each and every day work, performance and overall reports of user are issued from JobDiva.
2. JobDiva helps us to keep track of each and every position that we are working on and helps to decrease repetitive work like reaching out to a candidate twice by different recruiters, ability to mention notes, easy to schedule interview and on-board candidates.
3. Maintaining a huge centralized database accessible to each and every employee.

Cons

1. User interface is really good, but a bit boring like old look, cuz of lacking in attractive colors.

Nikita P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

all in one tool, realtime retruitment database, supporting large number of users, visibility...

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

It is quite useful recruitment tool, real time cloud based database system, ease of usability, transparency through process and reports. serves well supporting large users, however due to same reason, it hangs and slows down, which is frustrating sometimes. overall I will give it an eight out of 10.

Pros

easy to understand
Huge database
great tool for viewing report and analysis
detailed information about resumes

Cons

hangs or slows down sometimes
does not support variety of key string features such as use of asterisk *

Vijay S.

JobDiva is "All in ONE" platform for recruitment

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Excellent

Pros

connectivity to all resume portals simultaneously.
Real-time search facility
Universal search
partial search
boolean search
and almost every feature that a recruitment company requires.

Cons

There is always space for improvement,
You can add an option by which jobdiva will fetch hidden profiles automatically.
another option to add city in search criteria, while doing candidate/talent search.

Rahul K.

Job Diva Helps

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Overall its a good tool to use

Pros

In Jobdiva it Search candidates with ease.The search string maker in JobDiva helps to keep the Boolean search saved. Jobdiva Database enable us to be in touch with our candidates. Its is very easy to use and self explanatory. JobDiva does not require expertise to use.

Cons

Job Diva should improve the use of Exclude. Also searching by year of experience is not so productive. I feel jobdiva is little slow

Aj R.

Great software for success

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Overall, Job Diva is easy and efficient in getting the task done. It is great to organize and maintaining clients and candidates. Best product on the market.

Pros

Job Diva is a great software to use for recruiting, onboarding, billing and much more. Job Diva is a fun and easy software to use to be more productive. Training is offered constantly to be more productive and learn new feature. Customer service is very responsive. You can easily track the candidate progress.

Cons

Training is very helpful, but needs to be customizable. Response time sometimes takes a bit to load.

Gavin C.

JobDiva Review

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

Very easy to create searches and view candidates. Reports are intuitive and easy to assemble. Interviews and start dates are put directly into your calendar which is great.

Cons

The new feature where clicking on a candidate brings drops down listing previous activity is annoying. If you accidently miss clicking on their hyperlinked name, then a drop down appears which is a big inconvenience.

Jillian K.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Amazing tool for recruiting!

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

I love this technology. Much easier than LinkedIn Recruiter!

Pros

Easy to use, efficient use of time and skills. Our database has grown exponentially since using Job Diva. Much easier than LinkedIn Recruiter!

Cons

Some of the special mappings are questionable. Some candidates who should be excluded from searches show up sometimes. Don't need to change the UI/design so often, "if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Joseph D.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Allows great tracking of candidates

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Be helpful if I was able de-select "Relo Avail?:" in the User Field as a required data field. This requirement prompts extra steps that waste time.

Pros

Easy to learn
Easy to document and track candidates in the Recruit to Fill model
Excellent customer service

Cons

Lack of functionality and Customization for Market-to-Place recruitment Models.
Cannot customize/change the Tabs when searching Hot-Lists or with Talent Searches.