I need a tool to track documents and workflow associated with product management. This tool does that very well.
- Allows me to capture all the documents I need from 1) feature prioritization, 2) discovery, 3) design, 4) User testing all in one place. (Also supports implementation but we still use Pivotal Tracker for that.)
- Very natural feeling interface, particularly once you learn how the story attributes (theme, epic, story type, version, sprint, team, and worker) work in the interface.
- Allows stories to be assigned to different teams (and sprints for each team) for different stages of development (prioritization, discovery, design, user testing, etc.) is awesome
- The kanban boards are well designed and implemented
- It's still an early stage product so some of the features are incomplete and I occasionally run into bugs. That said, they are really responsive with bug fixes and feature requests.
- Some features I would like, for instance, having kanban boards contain stories and tasks from multiple products, aren't yet available. (It's on the roadmap)
- The roadmap diagram feature is weak. (It's slated for improvement.)
Built shared understanding with a geographically fragmented team. Getting on the same page with a virtual team is not easy, this tool is greatly assisting in making that happen.
The visual user story view is a game changer. Most tools place emphasis on plan and build, but Craft excels and wrangling in the mountain of spreadsheets and docs in the discovery phase. This tool ensures shared understanding with the entire team, arguably the most critical aspect to a successful product launch. Oh, and yes, it does push and integrate with Jira with two-way sync. So there is little reason to not give this tool a go. Last thing I'll say, the tool is beautifully designed and so intuitive and easy to use. For that alone I'm a fan.
Although they're constantly working on the product, I'm eager to have a mobile companion app as part of the offering.
Thanks for your review!
Craft is the most comprehensive solution available. It is the only one I have found that offers a full range of product development tracking from early ideation through production and testing. It is also a beautifully designed peice of software that is clean, modern, and a joy to use.
Craft is young and so I still run into some glitches that makes it not work the way it is intended; however it is clearly being actively improved so fixes are always on the way.
This is the best online tool I`ve tried! Intuitive interface, beautiful UI. Perfectly suits for Agile, Scrum and Kanban projects. There`re a few integrations - JIRA, TFS, Pivotal Tracker, Github
Few number of integration (hope, it will raise in future)
Nice UI! Was surprised to talk with CEO of Craft via support chat, seems like he cares about the customers :)
Thank you, Rudolf!
Has all the features that I would want in a Product Management tool: Sprint planning, Idea backlog, and charting
It is a bit too expensive and the UI is not intuitive. I got really frustrated clicking around trying to figure out how to move from screen to screen.