Ntranet

An Intranet That Activates Your Culture

Olivia

I have had a great experience with the OnSemble team

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

I've had a great experience. Everyone is crazy friendly and bubbly, not sure how they do it, but there has never been a time when I feel like reps weren't smiling on the other line! haha

Pros

The Announcement Island has been most impactful. We had a communication problem because of Geographic Locations and this helps have one central hub. It has been relatively easy to use and with the new upgrade the Island has improved even more! The directory has also been helpful and we use the recognition island to promote our "One Team" mantra!

Cons

Sometimes the specs and layout options of the portal can be difficult. Either the specs aren't listed so it is a guessing game as to how big a picture should be or, let's say, the announcement island get's larger because of numerous announcements, then there becomes blank space next to it. The pages don't shift automatically to fit the changes in the announcement island sizes or anniversary/birthday island sizes. (if that makes sense). So there can just be some funky layouts. I also wish there was an option to have tabbed or colored announcements from different departments under 1 announcement island.

Kara
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

User Friendly and Great Support

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

The support has been wonderful. My CSM is very personable and interested in how we use the platform

Pros

The ease of use of the software is great as I do not have a background in web development. I am able to share my knowledge and train other "power users" very easily. Overall this platform is user friendly. The software has numerous add-on applications and has integration capabilities which is very helpful.

Cons

Ways to share streaming media can be tricky. We often have to use outside services to host streaming media and then come up with creative ways to present it on our portal. Otherwise hosting it directly on the platform's server can cause long loading times or strain on the systems performance. Our end users often request changes to the native document search on the platform. There can always be improvements in that aspect.

Microsoft SharePoint
Chanse
  • Industry: Banking

OnSemble is great for those unfamiliar with web development

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

We give our employees a convenient location to view updates about the company and view essential business documents.

Pros

The pre-packaged modules for designing your intranet are very easy to use. Creating a custom intranet is also easily attainable for those who do not have the time or expertise to do it the old fashioned way with code.

Cons

Getting everything to align perfectly can be somewhat of a burden, however the grid system really helps.

Johnathan

Amazing Intranet Software

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

A pleasure to use and changed our organization for the better.

A pleasure to use and changed our organization for the better.

Pros

We used this product to replace SharePoint and it ha been working wonders for us. From all of the features you get to stunning tech support you can't pick a better product.

Cons

The only issue I have as an admin in the portal is how you have to go to completely different settings to manage simple tasks. They have been fixing these issue those with their scheduled updates to the software.

Microsoft SharePoint and Bitrix24

Microsoft SharePoint
Ryan

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

We want to use the intranet portal to connect with our employees across San Antonio, provide support and answers to their member service requests, and show how their roles tie into our larger mission as a credit union. OnSemble has allowed us to do that. We have all of our resources and procedures posted in a searchable format. We highlight recognition and team photos to help everyone feel the "team" environment, and offer opportunities to participate in community events. The OnSemble portal has been a key part to delivering on these goals, and the team at OnSemble was incredibly supportive to us making this possible!

Pros

What I like most is the outstanding customer service behind the software. The people at Passageways go above and beyond to help you and make sure that you're happy. We have been long-time customers and they went out of their way to help us with a re-design of our portal, asking nothing in return. I am new to my role and I had not worked with them before, but they didn't mind my endless amount of questions! They were truly on our side and wanted the project to succeed.

Cons

Nothing! I can't think of one thing I do not like...

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad things are going well for you. I will definitely pass along the great feedback to our Customer Success and Support teams as well.

Bethany
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

OnSemble by Passageways

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Pros

I think the best selling point for this software is the support, because it doesn't matter what something looks like if it doesn't work. The OnSemble support team is absolutely excellent. Their response times are usually same day, and everyone is friendly and helpful above and beyond the minimum to get the customer off the phone and out of their hair.

When you pair that wonderful support experience with the functionality and flexibility of their actual software product, no other intranet I've experienced compares. Our portal allows us to create a website-like experience for our users, increasing engagement and giving us a better ROI than other options I've used in the past.

Cons

This is something that their developers are working to upgrade, but many of the modules have aspects that look a little outdated design-wise or don't have the ability to customize colors and fonts the way I'd like in an ideal world. However, this is very minimal, and as I said, something their team is working to correct.

Bethany
  • Industry: Banking

Onsemble has completely simplified and modernized our intranet!

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Onsemble gave us the tools to create an intranet that is fully functional, modern, and efficient.

Pros

The ease of use empowers people of all different technical backgrounds to build professional quality pages. Not only are the pages aesthetically pleasing, but the build-in modules offer a whole other level of functionality to make our jobs easier. I have really enjoyed the process of creating pages that, visually and technically, would have not been possible without Onsemble.

Cons

There are certain modules that could use some improvement for customization. For example, the font and color of the Birthdays and Anniversary islands. I wish we could customize those things easily. But this is a small complaint in the big picture, and our Customer Success Manager does a great job of bringing our ideas to the technical team to see if its something that can be implemented in the future.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed working in it and how it's empowering to users. We really appreciate the suggestion, and I will pass that along to our Product team.

Curtis

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Consistency of information for staff. That sounds simple. We had 5+ offices using different versions of the same process and only one was using the correct version. It created nightmares of auditing and review. Having a one-stop-shop for ALL policies, procedures, etc. has saved us countless hours of addressing inconsistencies. It also makes training easier. This is just one simple use that has made a huge impact. The numerous other uses are a bonus.

Pros

I like that there is one place for staff to get everything. It keeps everyone up to date and creates consistency. Everyone has the same information - procedures - forms - etc.

Cons

If you don't plan on how you are going to use the program well, then you'll need re-design or other maintenance. It is best to put extra effort into the initial stages. Otherwise, some processes can be clunky or items buried and hard to find.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Samantha

Easy to Use and Super Convenient

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

OnSemble has made communication between departments and bank wide much more efficient. Before OnSemble, we had to email people directly for flyers, policies, memos, etc., but now it is all located in one location making it easier for all! We are a small community bank so we did not think this was something we needed, but after having we are thrilled and can't wait to see it evolve.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and user friendly. I have no background in building/maintaining an Intranet (nor have I ever used one) before and OnSemble made it so easy to maneuver. There is so much you can do and customize to make your own and if you're experiencing any issues Support is there to save the day!

Cons

While there is A LOT you can customize and make your own, there are some things that cannot be changed/altered and it can be frustrating. There are definitely ways to work around it though!

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you very much for your review of OnSemble! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and a real game-changer for your bank. If you ever have questions or feel like you need additional training, let us know.

Jessie

OnSemble and the Passageways Team Are Just What We Needed

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

OnSemble is exactly what we needed to create a more engaging, interactive portal for our employees. We have been able to build and maintain our portal, even those of us without a high amount of technical know-how, thanks to the simple-to-use design and the unsurpassed support from the Passageways team.

Pros

You don't have to have an education background in software to learn & manage the product effectively. Which also means that managing this is not time consuming. Also when we have ideas and suggestions Passageways is very open to them, asks questions to understand & works to include the new features or make the improvements you suggest.

Cons

At times some of the modules or islands don't function as simple or as straight forward as you would expect. But, as long as you share your frustration or suggestions for improvements with Passageways they do what they can to improve it to your satisfaction.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that it's exactly what you've been looking for in a solution. We definitely appreciate the shout out for our Support team. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Ellen

OnSemble Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

We've come leaps and bounds in our communications since using OnSemble. Our News Feed and announcement islands have helped consolidate and streamline communications. The search feature and document listings make it easy for staff to find what they are looking for, and the Help Desks have been extremely beneficial.

Pros

Our organization loves the set up and functionality. The user set-up, workgroup access, and island options have really helped us to increase our communication between locations and to engage our employees. What I love most is that our portal gives a landing page for our staff to come together, share information, resources, and feel connected.

Cons

I think some of the islands and features are still a little clunky and some of the designs look a little out-dated. It would be great of the site was more responsive to different devices, and if there was a mobile option for both iphone and Android. We'd also like to see improvements made for document sorting/display on list islands. It would be great if there were options to organize accordion drop-down menus for files, and if you could choose how uploaded documents would be displayed.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that the portal is really helping to build a community at your bank. We definitely appreciate the feedback, and I will pass it along to our Product team.

Amber

Best customer support

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Our employees now say they feel like they have a state-of-the-art intranet. They started using it so easily from day 1.

Pros

Honestly, intranet software is funky. It's all funky. Some of it's funkier than others, and I would say OnSemble is an acceptable level of funkiness. What REALLY makes the difference is your Customer Support Manager and the tech support team. They are good, kind people who truly want to make the product work for you. They work so hard to make you happy and they are a joy to go through this beast of a project with. That's why I would choose OnSemble again. This is my 4th intranet relaunch project, so I know what I'm talking about.

Cons

Some modules are built in a way that doesn't make sense from a user or author perspective, and you have to do some workarounds to get them to work "normal." I made a bunch of feature requests and am confident Passageways is working to improve their product.

Julie

Relaunching and using new features!

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

With our re-launch, we have been able to re-organize all of our company training resources, guarantee consistency across documents by running them through the portal, and a great way to know everyone across the organization.

Pros

As new versions come out, the ability to design beautiful pages gets easier and easier. It's a great way to keep our company organized and for staff to be able to find resources that they use daily quickly and efficiently. It's also a great way to promote employee engagement!

Cons

There are some funny quirks in some of the aps that come with the portal, and sometimes it's hard to know if it's a design flaw or a bug in a new version.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad things are getting easier for you and that your employees are enjoying it as well. That's good feedback, and be sure to bring those up to your Customer Success Manager when you spot them.

Andrew
  • Industry: Banking

Almost everything you need in an intranet

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

We have most of our company documents centrally located now, and departments are able to manage their own content, rather than channeling all requests through a single point of contact.

Pros

There are several modules that are available for you to make your intranet as simple - or complex - as you need it to be. The portal flexibility is helpful.

Cons

Some of the modules may be too simple, or not fully customizable in the ways you expect - but Passageways Support and Consulting are available to help craft solutions that fit your needs.

Janice
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Our OnSemble Experience

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

My overall experience with OnSemble has been really great. I have met a lot of great people and I've learned what others are doing. It has helped us put some best practices together and made our road to success that much easier.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that no matter what questions I have, my CSMs and tech support are always there to assist. They offer great advise and suggestions. If they do not know the answer they escalate the issue to their development team.

Cons

Being a long term customer at times you were limited at what you could do. However, I like the direct their are going in and I see great things.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are always here for you, so I'm happy to hear how helpful everyone has been. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Courtney

Passageways :)

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Our company is fully taking advantage of being able to organize our policies and procedures, having the employees be able to access whatever is needed to get through their work day, and continue to grow for our company.

Pros

Passageways is a great tool to make your work environment work as a community. You can make it fun and navigationally/organizationally friendly. The support from their staff members gives you the ability to make it your own.

Cons

If you are not a computer whiz, it can be overwhelming once you begin building pages. However, the tools given to you along with staff support will help you through the obstacles.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm happy to hear you are having very little issues. However, we do appreciate that feedback, and we are here if you ever need anything.

Kyle

Great Internal Intranet Platform

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

We have been longtime customers and we have always had awesome support and have been able to build a very useable intranet with OnSemble.

Pros

This platform allows our staff to easily build and deliver high quality and current materials to our staff with a website feel. The functionality to the end user is very easy to navigate and easy to follow while similar for those portal administrators. The Passageways support staff is AWESOME, too! The whole group has a "can do" attitude.

Cons

Sometimes the permissions and module setup can be a little clunky.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. It's always wonderful to hear about our great Support team, so thank you for the shout out.

Elizabeth

Easy to build & use

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Always quick to reply and extremely helpful; I've never had a bad interaction with anyone on the team.

Pros

Very easy to use and create; after signing on I had the software built and implemented with our team in less than a month.

Cons

Some features are available require more setup/are sometimes not available for all users; eg they have a helpdesk feature that sends emails to the IT helpdesk, but no one was ever able to install it for us.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad you are finding the system easy to use and that pages are easy to create. That's good feedback about the Help Desk system. I will be sure to bring that up to Support for you.

Heidi
  • Industry: Banking

Great way to get all employees on the same page

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

I am constantly learning new ways to utilize all of the tools for our company and our employees. Our CSM is very collaborative and gives excellent guidance. The support team is extremely responsive and quick.

Pros

The ability to customize it to our branding, our needs and wants.

Cons

If possible, having some ready-made css or html scripts that could be made available for use would be great.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great to hear that the customization is coming across nicely for you. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know! I will definitely pass along that compliment to your CSM too.

Laura

Positive

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

They are very good with their customer service and walking through the issue with you.

Pros

So much easier to find documents compared to when I first started at the bank.

Cons

There are different size computer monitors and it isn't compatible with all the screens, it just looks ugly, but still serves its purpose.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad to hear that this is making your life easier and that our Support team is assisting. Otherwise, that's good feedback about the screens, and I will bring that up to Product.

Erlinda

Release easy to install.

Reviewed on 2017/05/19

Great for new hires to learn about products and services. Easy to locate staff - phone data. Centralized location for documents.

Pros

Centralized location for staff to get what they need. Able to get forms / documents / employee data / etc.

Cons

Had to delete Islands no longer supported. Had issue with form links but that was resolved with WebEx.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's really become the central hub of communication. We appreciate the feedback on the islands, and I will pass that along to the Product team.

Michelle

The OnSemble platform is easy to use and support. Passageways staff are always there to help.

Reviewed on 2017/05/18

Pros

The biggest benefit to using this software is a simple consistent layout. It makes training staff quick and easy.

Cons

The alerts and notifications section can only be set at the user level. It was one of the biggest complaints during implementation.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. We definitely appreciate the feedback on the alerts and notifications section. I will pass that along to the Product team.

Michael
Michael

Intuitive solutions at your fingertips

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

A great company to work with! Wonderful people from the ground up. The updates and advancements of this product over our relationship period has been fun to watch and clearly helps us to understand the value of our investment.

Pros

How easy the portal itself is to use and the complete support package Passageways and their teams offer.

Cons

The number of features and back-end options can be a bit cumbersome.

Emily

OnSemble can help your employees succeed

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

We have been able to get all of our product info, rates, procedures, forms, etc. into one location making it easier for employees to have what they need to effectively assist our members.

Pros

Pages are easy to create without needing to have knowledge of coding

Cons

Some modules are not customizable and can be aesthetically jarring when the rest of the portal is customized

Sylvia

2019 Re-Launch

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

We’re currently working.

We’re currently working.

Pros

We’re currently in the process of relaunch a new portal.

Cons

We’re currently working with rep.

Response from Ncontracts

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! Sorry to see that ease of use is not coming across for you. At anytime, we offer free additional training, so please connect with your Customer Success Manager to get involved.