Sociamonials

Josef S.
  • Industry: Food Production

Ready-made campaigns

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

With Sociamonial campaigns we attract many more customers to our e-commerce store and get more sales.

Pros

I like that I can setup marketing campaigns in minutes due to many ready-made campaigns for example sweepstake, photocontests, referral, engagement, coupon e.t.c. I was looking for software that supports foreign languages but only Sociamonials can be translated by users to any language. Edit Language feature, which allows you to translate your campaigns into virtually any language and then customize it with ease. You can also use this feature to change the wording of buttons, alerts, email notifications, etc. even if it still in the English language. The founder really knows his stuff, and the support has been great.

Cons

Design and editing of templates could be improved.

James B.

Socialmonials, the social marketing platform your business will LOVE!

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

I am managing contests and sweepstakes campaigns, and measuring the effectiveness of them.

Pros

Socialmonials is an all in one social media marketing platform that makes managing contests and sweepstakes easy for your business to track, and find out what is giving you the best bang for your buck.
Then it's easy to see what generates engagement from your posts and social networks, and hopefully helps you acquire new customers, clients or patients.

Cons

As a marketer, sometimes software can be a bit hard to implement with so many options and features.
Socialmonials users have to have a general knowledge of setting up a social marketing platform, and businesses who use this platform should have a social media person who has some experience. As long as social media professionals use this platform, it is great.

Matthias F.

Almost Too Much

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

We try to keep our costs low for our clients overall and now that every other agency on the block are starting to utilize their own dashboards it turned into a situation where I need to step up and do the same or I just don't have enough flash.

While I already use another program for staying on task with alternative gameplan choices, I didn't like the fact that I kept just exporting the social media calendar and leaving out there like a dead fish for them to look at.

Since they recently integrated an Agency dashboard, it has made it incredibly easy for me to send the agency sign in out to different clients so they can view and modify their own posts and they've been generous enough to let us White Label the whole process so it can scratch the itch I have of a more powerful Social Media scheduler by combining that with an in-platform lead generator and an agency dashboard that covers that whole process.

Pros

This software is so good at feeding into itself. I've got a few different programs that let me program posts to go out in advance, connect with my various social media profiles and all that and most of them go in the direction of integrating with content, generating posts, and also having in-product schedulers so that you can keep the creative process in one area.

But SociaMonials goes in a different direction than that. Instead of creating a platform in which you can create content for posting, it has created a platform with which you can keep leads all in one place. Their campaign utilizations are a great way to capture leads.

So instead of having a platform that can help you generate the content. It creates a platform that can help you turn your social media into an all-in-one lead generation area.

Often I will force users to Landing Pages that I've built through either the website or other software, but this instead let's me keep that all together which is a powerful alternative.

Cons

The design is a little minimalistic which made it intimidating at first. The platform itself isn't going to hold your hand and show you how to use it, but if you bite the bullet, make some dummy campaigns and posts and play around with the platform you can overcome that jump.

Additionally, sometimes it just gets to be a little bit busy to look at visually if you are just trying to jump in and tweak some information.

Katharine C.

Sociamonials for Social Media Posting and More!

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

I've tried a lot of posting tools and, by far, this one has been my favorite with features I just haven't seen on other tools. The customer support has also been very good -- with responses being either within minutes (chat) or, at least, within a day. I'm looking forward to using all the functionality and taking optimal advantage of everything it has to offer!

Pros

My agency had been using Hootsuite and just switched a few weeks ago to Sociamonials. In general, the interface is easier and more intuitive. Posting to social media platforms is quick and I like that there is a visual so you can see what the posting will look like. Reporting is well laid out and easy to comprehend. (It would be nice to be able to also tie reporting to demographics!) It is also less cumbersome to view the queue, sent, schedule, etc. than it is in Hootsuite. We are using shared accounts for multiple clients, which isn't ideal (but more cost effective). It does take some trial and error in order to benefit from all the features in the platform. For example, when posting to a Category, with multiple accounts you don't want to just post to "article post", you would want to create a more specific Category such as "Name of Organization - article post" so you can differentiate between clients. Lastly, I love that there are other features integrated into the tool including campaigns and share buttons. It is also great that I can tie certain accounts to specific Social Media Managers, instead of everyone seeing everything.

Cons

Our account has 30 profiles, which is GREAT since for most of our clients we only need 5 profiles: FB, TW, LI, IG, YouTube. So, it "invites" using it for multiple clients, yet everything is structured that it's not conducive to multiple clients. For example, it's harder to see reporting for just ONE of the clients, since all the data is based on the whole account, not just one client. That said, with some manipulation (i.e., you can create different tracking categories by client name), you can then benefit from the various features.

Response from Sociamonials

Thanks for the review!

Jane R.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Brilliant way to keep social feeds populated

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

Sociamonials has allowed me to automate some of my content for a couple of clients. This means I can be quicker when creating and posting content for them and not have to rely on live posting for stock or evergreen content. I've not tried the competitions/campaigns functionality, so I'm probably not using the system to its full capabilities.

Pros

I like the fact that, as a business user, I am able to have lots of profiles on the system and that I can sort them and my posts into categories. I like the fact there is a queue for evergreen content too, so I can upload something once and know it will be used again at a later date. The fact that I can also post to several networks at once and vary the post for each network before I publish is really handy too. The helpdesk is great, they respond really quickly, even given I'm in the UK and they're in the US.

Cons

There have been a few glitches but that's because the system is still fairly new and they have tried to resolve them quickly. I'd like the app to have more functionality (currently it's limited to sending through Instagram scheduled posts). It would be handy to be able to create and schedule other posts from the app as well as the web version. It'd also be handy to be able to bulk upload and for the publish screen not to be the default after most actions - it'd be helpful to go back to the screen you were last looking at.

Carma S.

Easy to use and affordable

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

Socialmonials is the second social media management software I've purchased. The first one was a hot mess that often left my posts unposted or posted so late that they were no longer relevant.

Socialmonials is easy to use. The few glitches I've experienced were easily solved. If something doesn't post, you get an email letting you know so you can deal with it in a timely manner.

On top of all that, it is totally affordable! I've looked into other social media managers and just couldn't justify the cost for what I was getting. I'm so glad I heard about Socialmonials and invested in it for my business!

Cons

If I'm not careful, the posts will have double links, which looks weird.

Jose luis B.

Good Social media Tool

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

It´s a good tool with some opportunity areas, I hope you improve the tool

Pros

Its clear what accounts are selected to publish and the calendar tool is great, also the tools for giveaways and contest are a plus

Cons

I don´t understand well the management of workspaces and how they count the social media account, it`s weird

Dane E.

Great Potential

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Its only been two weeks and I am already loving Sociamonials. It's not perfect and needs some work but I can confidently say that a year from now it will be a much improved and probably higher rated platform!

Pros

The simple interface, the long list of amazing features, the ability to auto post to Instagram with no push notifications (through vyral.io). A calendar to manage posts as well as all other agency activities

Cons

It can be a bit slow at times and you are not able to post more than four pictures in a carousel. You also can't combine videos and photos in the same post

Response from Sociamonials

Thanks for the kind words Dane! Great news: In a couple days you will be able to post directly to Instagram without Vyral.io due to our new authorized API with Instagram.

David W.

Exceptional value capped by amazing support

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Promotions - especially via influencers, are critical to my business. Sociamonials just makes it easy!

Pros

Before committing to Sociamonials I searched high and low for a powerful, yet intuitive tool to run promotions. There were lots of tools but most offered very limited functionality. Those with lots of functionality came with clutter and complexity. The two best I found were outside my budget.

Sociamonials didn't even come up in my search but it popped up under an email offer. (might be time for serious SEO.) It ticked EVERY box: Power, simplicity, value, teams and amazing support.

Cons

It does not integrate with Pinterest which is very important to us. However, I am aware that they have applied for approval and are bogged down waiting for Pinterest to come to the party. From multiple, first-hand experiences, I know just how hard it is to get decisions out of Pinterest so I'm confident it will eventually happen :(

Joseph W.

Exceptional value

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

Overall, I am very pleased to have found Sociamonial. My team and I have used countless social media management apps, and we're loving Sociamonial right now.

Pros

The founder and the support team are gracious and helpful. The app is excellent and is loaded with features that help us and our clients manage social campaigns.

Cons

It's hard to pick an answer. We have the agency account and switching client workspaces had a small learning curve initially. However, once we understood the unique concept we were up and running very quickly.

Ami j. H.

I use Sociamonials for clients and for my own business.

Reviewed on 2019/11/24

Pros

Sociamonials help my clients and me save on costs and time by tracking real business metrics in real-time. I can also easily create customized campaigns.

Cons

The coupon sharing isn't the best, but everything else is great!

David D.

The Perfect Software For Managing Social Campaigns

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone :)

Pros

ability to schedule to multiple social media channels and accounts at the same time, ability to track everything (clicks, engagement, leads, etc.), and ability to have posts in categories which can be recycled through.

Cons

Still a few features being added but it's just getting better and better

James G.
  • Industry: Publishing

Streamlining Our Social Media

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

I like the ease with which social media for multiple platforms can be handled simultaneously, and the way that posts can easily be copied and reused with edits later.

Cons

It suffers from the same con as most social media management system - and it's not the fault of the software: Instragram integration is clunky.

Glenn W.

Lots of features and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Using it to quickly create giveaways and client campaigns.

Pros

Socialmonials has a bunch of features we were looking for and along with the ease of setting up campaigns it is a great addition to out marketing stack.

Cons

We didn't really find anything that we didn't like. The amount of features they give is impressive.

Kelly speers I.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Social Media platform that even I can use

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Socialmonials has been great. we are now able to market coffee card giveaways to get more engagements with our clients and followers.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to run social media marketing campaigns.

Cons

Like any software, the learning curve and account connections can be a pain to get right.

Sarah M.
  • Industry: Photography

Great for every day to day business social media

Great price
Great tutorials
Suitable to both small and large business, but not too complicated for small business users as many social media programs are.

Cons

I have not found any Major cons with this software.

Alex L.

Much more that a scheduling social media app

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Pros

Love the new Referral sweepstakes feature. Sociamonials goes beyond the average scheduling app with some relevant features like creating for own KPIs for performance tracking

Cons

It is improving performance lately. No complaints

Tyler P.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

My experience has been great. I used to product on a weekly basis for our business

Pros

The UI of Sociamonials is very simple to use. Add that with the app and you post on the go

Cons

Would love for there to be more functions within the app to create posts

Brian A.

Top Of the Social Media Software game

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

In short, Socialmonials solves the main problem that other social media service software programs do not...and that is it allows you to truly market.

Pros

It is very complete. The campaign and email functions are what really separates it from the pack. This company understands that to make Social Media work for you, it takes more than just posting. So, the promotions it can create make this software stand out

Cons

As of writing this, you cannot post directly to Instagram with it. However, they are working on getting their API approved so it will soon be able to.

Kate M.

Easy to Use - Get Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016/02/26

We use this software for scheduling our Facebook & Twitter posts, and running various contest. While occasionally there are bugs, Craig and his team are super responsive and get everything sorted out quickly. Craig is always there to help answer questions or take suggestions. He's helped us customize and use the software exactly how we need it. Interface is clean and simple. Great way to get customer generated content for your business.

Response from Sociamonials

Thanks Kate! I enjoy working with your team too. You've launched some extremely creative campaigns.

Brandon L.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great social media management application

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

great and highly recommended for internet marketers

Pros

integration and scheduling of multiple social platforms

Cons

lack of integrations, other from that it is great software

George G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

Marketing calendar, social media posts to multiple platforms

Cons

Cannot directly post on instagram without their mobile app

Sara C.

Functional and Easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

Pretty good. The photo drop situation has honestly been the biggest barrier between me and using the platform consistently. I’m not frustrated enough to cancel the subscription but I’m hoping the update comes sooner than later.

Pros

Super intuitive platform that took little to know time to figure out. I love the post previews and the ease of scheduling posts. Having the ability to link anything to Instagram is a huge plus these days too.

Cons

I’d love an auto-draft option. I’ve had perfectly crafted posts disappear into the ether in the past and it’s beyond stressful and frustrating. The only other con I honestly have is I’d love to see the ability to drop more than one photo into the media library at once. Dropping photos one at a time is tedious and devours time I simply do not have.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Good features but hard to use

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

We used only couple of times but not really a must have tool, messaging can be optimized and give more guide how to use the software

Pros

A lot features but UI and structure can be better

Cons

Ui not looks good some times functionality doesn't give proper guidelines how to use and operate

David R.

... and there's even an iOS app! :)

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

Ease of use, helpful video tutorials, and there's an iOS app too! :)

Cons

I would like the option of Dark Mode on the site. (30" screens are too bright!)

A few more templates could be handy ... especially some music and e-Learning related themes, please!