Salesflare

Parasjeet S.

Seamless and robust

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

Awesome

Pros

I really love the workflow management feature in Salesflare that helps me automate 40% of my team's sales tasks. Overall its a highly customizable and robust tool for SaaS sales professionals.

Cons

Not anything worth mentioning just a couple of upgrades like email customisation etc would really make this fly

Hemant S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Pros

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Cons

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Pros

Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

Cons

“With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

Response from Salesflare

Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)

Ama D.

Simple to Use With Just The Right Features

Fantastic!

Pros

Simplicity. It has enough functionality to manage your sales pipeline without it feeling overwhelming. This also makes it possible to easily get up to speed with the software and actually put it to use, rather than it gathering dust. I also like the fact that I can have it as an app on my iPad.

Cons

I think the how-to videos and knowledge database need to improve. It would also be great if Salesflare could use it's blog or Youtube to educate business owners on how to get the best out of it and use it effectively in one's business.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Ama! We keep working on our YouTube videos (https://salesfla.re/gettingstarted) and knowledge base (https://howto.salesflare.com/) all the time based on your questions. If you have any questions, hit us up on the in-app chat!

António A.

CRM software that saves you time

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Pros

Salesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.

Cons

The tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

Response from Salesflare

Hey Antonio! Your own email opens and link clicks are now excluded, fully automatically. Hope you love it!

Boris A.

Salesflare Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

The overall experience is very positive

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system

Cons

I couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Boris! Of course it's possible to tag accounts to classify them :-) Just hit edit and add a tag. Or if you like something even more organized, add a custom field type dropdown in "Settings > Customize fields".

• Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to learn, easy to use and phenomonal customer support.

Reviewed on 2020/06/15

Pros

Simple, easy to use. Isn't bogged down with a confusing and complex interface that plagues a lot of CRMs.

The customer service is quite literally, the best I have experienced. Questions are responded to promptly and clearly and new features are communicated clearly and efficiently.

If the system hasn't been able to do something we wanted, the staff went above and beyond helping us build a custom workaround solution.

Cons

Few minor quality of life features were missing, when we first started using it, however, they have since added these in.

Damian R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great CRM Tool!

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Pros

What works well is the simplicity of using the app. It's easy to import leads from a variety of platforms, assign them to the appropriate team member and sales funnel. The system automatically updates all email communication and meetings. In addition you can add files to the contact record. It's ability to automatically detect information from the company website is also great.

Cons

The only downside we have found to this tool is that the percentage calculations used for the sales funnel conversions are not standard and not entirely useful.

Mick M.

Great CRM for sales-oriented teams

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

Pros

Simple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking.

- well integrated with the G Suite
- tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups
- Zapier integration
- mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking

Cons

I would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.

Best of my tests

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

A little bit of a learning curve as to the overall scheme and plan of use but not bad. It integrates so well with gmail and contacts etc.

Pros

I downloaded a LOT of CRM’s but for me Salesflare was the keeper. I like the interface the most and the
‘At hand support’ and they are very helpful and reaponsive.

Cons

Nothing. I mean I see potential little improvements that I notice to enhance it like the ability to rename files once they are input but they accept such suggestions. It has improved many times since I got it.

Jeremy E.

CRM Software that takes a while to get used to but so far I find it to be a good value.

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

This software is a nice CRM system. Especially if you have a small team. I have three salespeople, so this system works well for us.

Pros

We starting using this software after switching from ACT! This software has a lot of moving parts and one of the features I like most is when we receive e-mails, it attaches it to the customer's file. I will say with all the communication we have via e-mail. That feature is key. It's on most CRM systems but I have found that it works very well on Salesflare.

Cons

The Mobile App can be hard to log in to at times, I'm not sure why but it can be glitchy. I'm sure they will work on a patch to fix that. It works but sometimes it will sign me out and take a while to get back in. This software like all CRM systems takes a while to get setup and working how you want it too. But, I will say it's easy to do just takes time.

Putting the Flair in Sales

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

It is a great product, and definitely solves a lot of pain points of that one faces with other CRMs in the same price category.
Ambitious and highly driven team that is committed to build a best in class CRM. Very responsive and always looking to please. Listens to customers and releases new features or fixes issues.

Pros

Automation. Automatically picks up email conversations, calls, saves attachments and also alerts you when accounts/deals are inactive.
Full featured CRM view inside gmail.
Excellent customer support.
Great pricing

Cons

Needs to improve some workflows when it comes to adding contacts etc.
Needs better intelligence and check mechanisms with contacts to account mapping (I can add any contact to any account)
Better privacy policies to prevent misuse of email (I can add anyone and read their emails)

Don S.

I've been using Salesflare for quite a few months and it's been the best of all worlds so far.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

A great all in one CRM that easy to use on all of my devices, which is important.

Pros

1. The gmail integration works great for me as I can see when I get an incoming email from one of my deals
2. If there is great communication back and forth between a contact it labels them as HOT for you
3. The mobile app is great. The issue I've had with other CRMs is that the mobile experience wasn't as good as the desktop one.
4. The app also helps me to keep track of who I should reach out to that I haven't spoken to in a month

Cons

Can't really think of any cons for the app. It's been the happy medium for me between BaseCRM, Pipedrive and Capsule.

You need a Sales Funnel? This is it!

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Pros

Excellent user interface. Well laid out - easy to follow.
Nicely intuitive and simple data entry process.
Great support and proactive management.

Cons

Switching between accounts and tasks can be a improved - but then it might be my lack of expertise that is the problem there :)

• Industry: Semiconductors

Intelligent sales companion

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Sales intelligence, Transparency, Speed, Accountability

Pros

Salesflare integrates with my google mail. It has helped me collect contact info directly from emails, social profiles, etc. The service keeps track of all my emails and shows the stages of communication with the client. It has certainly helped me speed up my workflow.

Cons

Not a big grouse, but SalesFlare has an email campaign which is limited to one email. I have to use another program to drip emails to them.

Naomi T.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Automated our entire sales process.

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

Pros

Salesflare enable me import data from emails, phone and social profiles. Thus helping me extract valuable contacts from them.
Salesflare has allowed us automate most part of our sales processes, and create a much more effective workflow.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

User of the CRM on the market

Reviewed on 2018/09/15

It has helped keep track of all of our deals and revenue forecasts.

Pros

I can seamlessly connect my email and keep track of all my accounts.

Cons

I wish it had a display of my calendar in full view.

Hoang L.

A basic CRM for occasional use

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

It helps me manage my communications with my customers and my business partners.

Pros

It has full-fledged applications on all platforms.
It has a nice Gmail extension which contains the entire CRM itself so you can manage your CRM within Gmail.

Cons

I need more training on the software especially on the real usecases where it can be used.
There only videos about the software functionalities.
There are no training videos/tutorials on how to use the software to manage the whole sales process for example.

Darryl D.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

From a torn users

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

I love being able to enter clients and potential clients and track them through the process. The reminders are great, even telling me to add notes from phone conversation.
I tend to utilize my project software (Plutio) more, however, once I've started a project so I can track the progress in detail and track time for billing.

Pros

Easy to enter clients, tasks and reminders for project tracking and follow up.

Cons

The project tracking is basic and there's no time tracking

Response from Salesflare

Hey Darryl! Salesflare indeed never had time tracking and we haven't advertised this anywhere as Salesflare is a B2B sales CRM. Sorry to hear you're giving us a lower score because of this.

Good tracking software

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Pros

Lots of options to track future clients and the sales process

Cons

A little bit confusing when you first start, but once you get using it...it's pretty incredible!

Sam M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great software

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

Really easy to use and exactly what I wanted

Cons

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I definitely recommend it

Brett N.

Great CRM

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Pros

I like the ease of use and the overall UI

Cons

That's hard to say, as I'm pretty happy.

Dominique D.

The CRM for the rest of us

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Pros

Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Cons

No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

Ayman A.

It's a must for freelancers

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Pros

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Cons

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

Damian R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great sales pipeline management tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Pros

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Cons

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!