Salesflare

4.5/5
4.6/5
4.9/5

• Industry: Management Consulting

CRM without loosing brain cells

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Pros

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour.

I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Cons

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

José Antonio
José Antonio

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great.

The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business.

It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Pros

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups.

The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Cons

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Response from Salesflare

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

• Used for 6-12 months

A CRM that is headed in the right direction

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Salesflare integrates well with whatever email you are using. I like the side bar information panel.

Pros

This CRM is really made well for small businesses. It pulls in all your contact data from online sources and integrates it into your contact files.

Cons

This is an online web application. There is a mobile version and everything syncs well. The only thing i don't like it that it does not integrate with IFTTT.

Response from Salesflare

Hey! I see you're liking Salesflare and gave us 3 stars just for the lack of IFTTT integration. Our customers usually use Zapier or Integromat, which do the same, but more for business instead of consumer use. I hope that helps you to have a 5 star experience!

Peter
Peter

Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Pros

The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Cons

In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

Carlos
Carlos
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Pros

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Cons

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Damian
Damian
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great sales pipeline management tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Pros

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Cons

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Nordelene
Nordelene

organized and powerful

Reviewed on 2022/07/13

overall experience is very well nice. Easy to used and accesible to everyone.

overall experience is very well nice. Easy to used and accesible to everyone.

Pros

A simple platform that can help your business become succesful interms of sales and marketing.

Cons

I think it would be more wonderful to add more features of the software to help the business become attractive.

Amati Pettes,
Amati Pettes,

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

Pros

1. Campaigns
2. Opportunities
3. Zapier integration
4. Website tracking
5. Email tracking

Cons

This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Craig
Craig

Excellent sales pipe line software

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Pros

As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Cons

There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Dries
Dries

A crm that is actually easy and useful

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Me & my team love using salesflare to manage the pipelines. The one tool that we acutally keep using as time goes by

Pros

The automated data entry, a lot of integrations and the clear overview of the pipelines

Cons

It could use a quotation / invoicing module

Kimberly
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Love this product and ease of use

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Pros

Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Cons

Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

Marc
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Pros

All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Cons

Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

Michael

Great CRM for small businesses that need to close deals.

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

It's great! It suits my needs as my business setup is simple. When we get larger then we may need to change but even so, we probably won't.

Pros

I like the support and constant updates to the software. The android app is great as well

Cons

I don't have any faults that I can think off because you can always want something new and lose sight of what a CRM is meant for which is to keep you organised.

Aleksa

Great intro solution

Reviewed on 2021/12/09

Its a good entry solution for most client oriented brands

Its a good entry solution for most client oriented brands

Pros

Ease of use is what makes this solution great. Its easy to implement and track user activity as well.

Cons

Its a bit basic when it comes to cross-team integrations when the department expands to CSMs, Sales, Marketing, etc

Salesforce Sales Cloud
John
  • Industry: Human Resources

New features added often

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Pros

SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Cons

There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

Response from Salesflare

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2022/07/25

This has been a great addition to our sales process. It is easy to use and just simplifies keeping track of everything.

Pros

I love that I can easily track my sales projects through their lifecycle and easily refer back to them when needed.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software.

Boris

Salesflare Review

The overall experience is very positive

The overall experience is very positive

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system

Cons

I couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Boris! Of course it's possible to tag accounts to classify them :-) Just hit edit and add a tag. Or if you like something even more organized, add a custom field type dropdown in "Settings > Customize fields".

Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel

Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's...

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences

Multiple pipelines for multiple...

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences

Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool

Pros

Pros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses

Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances

Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy

Cons

There could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app

Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off

Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.

Gourav
Gourav
  • Industry: Human Resources

An incredible CRM

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

We love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.

Pros

We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

Cons

We don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.

Marco
Marco

Really intuitive and great

Reviewed on 2022/09/23

Pros

Salesflare is a kind of hybrid that is powered by internal automation, the connection with Gmail is extremely easy and it can be integrated with any other tool that may be required because the programmers knew what it should do in a CRM.

Cons

It really delivers as promised and I have not encountered any major problems with Salesflare since its integration with the company that hired us for its integration and it has been working wonderfully with the client's CRM system.

Best of my tests

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

A little bit of a learning curve as to the overall scheme and plan of use but not bad. It integrates so well with gmail and contacts etc.

Pros

I downloaded a LOT of CRM’s but for me Salesflare was the keeper. I like the interface the most and the
‘At hand support’ and they are very helpful and reaponsive.

Cons

Nothing. I mean I see potential little improvements that I notice to enhance it like the ability to rename files once they are input but they accept such suggestions. It has improved many times since I got it.

Jeremy
Jeremy

CRM Software that takes a while to get used to but so far I find it to be a good value.

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

This software is a nice CRM system. Especially if you have a small team. I have three salespeople, so this system works well for us.

Pros

We starting using this software after switching from ACT! This software has a lot of moving parts and one of the features I like most is when we receive e-mails, it attaches it to the customer's file. I will say with all the communication we have via e-mail. That feature is key. It's on most CRM systems but I have found that it works very well on Salesflare.

Cons

The Mobile App can be hard to log in to at times, I'm not sure why but it can be glitchy. I'm sure they will work on a patch to fix that. It works but sometimes it will sign me out and take a while to get back in. This software like all CRM systems takes a while to get setup and working how you want it too. But, I will say it's easy to do just takes time.

Piotr

Salesflare is great

Reviewed on 2020/07/26

Pros

The most I like integration with google accounts.

Cons

No polish language and often mobile app resets.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Putting the Flair in Sales

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

It is a great product, and definitely solves a lot of pain points of that one faces with other CRMs in the same price category.
Ambitious and highly driven team that is committed to build a best in class CRM. Very responsive and always looking to please. Listens to customers and releases new features or fixes issues.

Pros

Automation. Automatically picks up email conversations, calls, saves attachments and also alerts you when accounts/deals are inactive.
Full featured CRM view inside gmail.
Excellent customer support.
Great pricing

Cons

Needs to improve some workflows when it comes to adding contacts etc.
Needs better intelligence and check mechanisms with contacts to account mapping (I can add any contact to any account)
Better privacy policies to prevent misuse of email (I can add anyone and read their emails)

Andres

Use it to control my customer pipeline and follow up, contacts automation

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how automated the contact synchronization happens, social profiles auto population is another one of its nice features. Has all the features we need on a our CRM and also very affordable

Cons

Haven't encounter many cons for SalesFlare, though I have to admit this was our first experience with such tool, but over all we are pretty happy with it.