Glue Up

4.4/5
4.5/5
4.6/5

Nicole

Glueup definitely made CRM and event management easier

Reviewed on 2022/12/20

Glueup definitely made CRM and event management easier for us and it is nice to have everything consolidated in one system. Having it online grants us access to the system everywhere, especially during this time of uncertainty and WFHs.

Pros

Event page has many templates to use, each with a different focus, so we can set up a new event page within 15 minutes. New payment menthod, Adapay, also allows us to check online payments instantly and making refunds is much more convenient comparing to it was in the past. The new feature "waiting list" is also great as it can clearly differentiate itself from the approval list.

Cons

While having many pre-sets templates made everything faster and easier, the backend set ups could provide more flexibility (small things like, we can only set up the event date and time, but we can't change the title of that section, which is always "SAVE THE DATE"). It would be nice to make many small feature editable, both for events page and email campaign designs. While having Adapay is a huge improvement, making partial refunds can cause issues. For example, two tickets were paid by one payment, then only one ticket was refunded, but the "total revenue" in event dashboard still shows two tickets.

Jasper
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Glue Up - An excellent tool for Association Management.

Reviewed on 2023/05/21

We previously got a company to build a customise Mobile App for our member and events management, but it was full of bugs, which made many members frustrated and upset. Ever since we switched to Glue Up, our members have enjoyed the new system, with almost no complains about it. Engagement with our members have also increased with the use of the Glue Up system. Glue Up has many of the features (and more) which we had to customised for our previous mobile app, thus using it was breeze.

Pros

Glue Up has been an integral part of our association's member management and function. We love that it combines Member Management, Events Management, and Electronic Marketing, on a single platform. We also love how Glue Up is constantly seeking to improve/upgrade itself and products, whether it is user experience, new functions, or feedback on backend CRM. There's always trainings available on the new rolled-out functions, and their team is always available when you need them.

Cons

All has been good so far, and they are always open to hearing our feedback to improve.

Alberto
  • Industry: Media Production

Long way to go

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Pros

The one and only positive thing I'd like to stress is just the event management system, being it their core business, though pretty limited alone.

Cons

– Really fuzzy servers: editing and creating things on the platform is painstakingly slow and often the user can lose all the work done.
– Newsletter editing features are very, very terrible. Please, avoid altogether if you plan to manage a newsletter also.

Thilaga

User-Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

I am very happy as it functions as one stop centre for both event and membership management.

Pros

I have been using the EventBank software for almost 1 year above. At first, to be honest, I hesitated to switch to EventBank from the previous software (the feel to stay in the comfort zone even though it wasn't).

Reluctantly, I chose EventBank due to recommendations from my employer and they proved I was wrong. EventBank made my life easier. There few points I would like to state here to justify my statement.

EventBank is user-friendly. Any software be it advanced or more advanced, but if it not user-friendly, it will not be useful for the users. But EventBank's features are simple, not complicated and easy to understand.

EventBank is an online event management software focused on customer reviews on events and membership management with excellent financial details as well. It includes review monitoring, review generation, review marketing, social publishing, social engagement and many more.

Apart from that, EventBank has its own brilliant and respectable technical team. I would like to mention here about representative who has been super supportive throughout the months I have been using this software.

Cons

The least that I liked about this software is there should be linked with the respective organization's banks.

Rohan
  • Industry: Legal Services

One of the best CRM solutions available for a Not-for-profit company

Reviewed on 2023/12/14

Our experience with GlueUp has been great and most importantly the dedicated Relationship manager is always there to guide in setting up for upcomming event, email campaign, etc

Pros

It is a one stop CRM, that helps us to build, connect and grow our community of members, especially for our events and financial tasks.

Cons

Mainly two issues.
You have to manually edit the invoice number in order to upload on the GST portal in India. Glue Up should include more features in its mobile app.

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Martina

Eventbank were our ticketing partner for the 2018 St Patrick's Day Irish Ball

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

The software made the sale and management of tickets and financial reporting incredibly easy and straightforward.

Pros

The software was easy to use, provided up to date information, allowed for the creation of reports with detailed information and the Customer Support provided by Eventbank was great, all queries were dealt with in a timely and professional manner.

Cons

The only con was the inability to create tickets for a full table as a back end user. This is an event specific con as creation of individual tickets is a very easy process

Response from Glue Up

Thank you for such a nice review, Martina! We are so proud to be working with you for 3 years already. And as a valued customer, I have some good news to share with you - I have talked to our Product Team about your feedback and we are going to develop a feature to add group (table) registrations, so we can save you even more time when you organize the next Irish Ball!

James

Putting the service in 'Platform as a Service'

Reviewed on 2017/03/17

I've been working on implementing EventBank as the primary platform to organize, manage, and execute group exercise events for FitFam Shanghai - we're a very active and consistent fitness community and volunteer organization based in shanghai that organizes and runs completely free outdoor and some indoor workouts. The volume of workout 'events' that we do per week has increased drastically, and with EventBank we've been able to go from a rag-tag group of volunteers to a much more organized and efficient planning group. As a grassroots movement, this kind of tool is amazing and essential for us to be able to keep doing what we love, but do it better and better.

The platform not only allows us to organize teams, plan events, and disseminate information to our community in a much more efficient and organized fashion - it's allowing us to finally put together data on how large our community actually is, who our core participants are, and their motivations for coming out to exercise with us.

Our organization really emphasizes the idea and practice of community, including when deciding which partners and sponsors we choose to work with. EventBank is an excellent partner for us in that regard because of the support and technical teams behind it. We feel very strongly that we aren't simply using their platform, but that we're working with a team that is both part of and supporting our community. While the platform hasn't been without some minor bugs/issues, the responsiveness of the support and technical teams to every issue is amazing, and the speed with I'm seeing issues be responded to and resolved is superb.

Pros

It's functions are very apt to fulfill many needs of our organization, and the team responsiveness is great.

Cons

There are minor issues with some of the registration functions.

Mas Idayu
Mas Idayu
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

RSVP management easily with Glue Up

Reviewed on 2022/08/09

Pros

Professionalizing our databases and event operations, such as invites, response monitoring, finances, and more, was made possible with GlueUp. GlueUp's subscription procedure is simplified and the most effective system with few costs. Members' info is well protected.

Cons

Sadly, owing to our country's legal constraints, we could not access certain of the functionalities, notably the billing option. Although it is nearly difficult to discover software that will fulfill all of an organization's needs, there are several options available.

Williams

A happy upgrade - an even better improvement

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

Pros

One of the most refreshing elements of Eventbank is its interface. A large step up from our previous CRM and Event Management systems, Eventbank has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and navigate - either through exploring by yourself or through the help of their tutorial videos. Furthermore, in the CRM module, individual contacts and companies are seperated for easy access, and the Member companies are contained in another module of the CRM.

The events module is easy to use, creating events within minutes with direct connectability to the campaigns module.

The in-built support mechanism is a handy tool in Eventbank which allows you to ask for support in a convenient manner without having to email the support team directly. Eventbank support team reply very quickly, aiming to resolve any issue we have had as soon as possible.

Cons

Some of the features unfortunately we have been unable to use due to legal requirements in our jurisdiction - including to our chagrin, the invoicing feature. While it is near impossible to find software that is going to meet exactly every need of every organisation without creating a custom-made solution, Eventbank is open to suggestions and their team have been very supportive and happy to take on board any suggestions or needs that we have had.

Adrian
Adrian
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

My Glue Up experience

Reviewed on 2021/08/23

Overall, the experience was pleasant and exciting in spite of a few bumps which can still be improved. My guests generally had a good time and they are looking forward to another round. Out of 21 guests I invited, only 16 made it because the others found it tricky to install the app before the start of the event. I realized not everyone is tech-savvy but this is also an opportunity for the app to be developed further for easy use.

Pros

It's a great platform to connect, network, interact and build relationships with other pros from various industry within a short span of time. It's also fun and exciting because you'll never know you you'll meet next. I highly recommend this to business leaders, consultants, freelancers and others looking for an easy-to-use platform that can deliver positive results.

Cons

1. Sometimes the matching and waiting period takes time: even if it gets refreshed, for some reason, it hangs
2. The notification icon that time is running out is too small
3. Some users on a smartphone and tablets cannot experience the app; this can be a challenge since people are on the go and most users will use their phones
4. The design inter phase looks a bit dated
5. You cannot see everyone upon arrival; there is no mood-setter function
6. After pressing the green or go button, you still have to press your HD cam "allow" before it connects with the next person waiting on line

• Industry: Entertainment
  • Used for 1-5 months

I got through my first event and realized I needed a different platform once completed

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

My overall experience was much better than my previous with using other softwares my only gripe was what i mentioned above. If those 4 issues can be fixed then I'd say it's a great platform but for now I'm going to be finding another option.

Pros

It was easy to set up the registration page and ticket options. Somewhat customizable. Check in was standard. Reporting is descent, can download excel spreadsheets for specific ticket types.

Cons

1. The top con on my list would be the payout process. Being that my events function based on ticket sales it's important that I have access to funds more frequently then twice per month. Other ticketing systems will pay you out every few days. I ran in to an issue where I needed to pay my instructors, venue and other staff but didn't have the funds available, so I had to front the money out of my own pocket.

2. The Finance Department is based in Asia therefore I would get replies regarding my concerns late in the evening rather than in the day during American business hours.

3. Ran in to some glitches with attendees not receiving their confirmations.

4. Couldn't figure out how to bring on team members to help check people in without revealing full financials. Volunteers or independent contracts hired shouldn't have the ability to view this info. Unless i missed something?

Response from Glue Up

Thank you for your review and honest feedback.

Customer satisfaction is our highest priority at EventBank, and we are taking your review with the utmost seriousness and have already put in future updates and plan to improve customer experience with the product and services we provide.

You'll be pleased to find that we do have an option available to create temporary profiles so that volunteers and independent contractors can check people in to events without having access to your entire account. In addition, we strive to consistently improve our software to make it more user-friendly as well as regular updates to our EventBank HelpDesk with new documentation, content, and tutorials on the EventBank platform.

We have dedicated Customer Success Managers around the world, servicing all time zones, so that you are able to receive a response to your questions or concerns whenever you need.

We sincerely hope that you'll consider using EventBank for your upcoming events again.

Brian

Anja
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Simple and user friendly CRM System

Reviewed on 2021/04/29

I appreciate the customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who always in timely manner response on any given time of the day and week. He always follow up and is extremely helpful. Wish [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the one, who had been the first project manager, so it wasnt so delayed. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super competent and understand his customers.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and not complicated and perfect for event and membership management.

Cons

Some features and the structure not so flexible. Still feel room for improvement to enhance the features. And many extra features is a different pricing contract.

Vy

All in One Event management system for our community

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Pros

We use the platform for 35+ events a week across 2 cities and at present we manage over 4000+ members. In the last year we created over 1000+ workouts/ meetings/ social gatherings for FitFam, we would not be able to manage our community effectively without this platform. We are able to easily set up events for our community to access and register for, regardless of indoor or outdoor sessions and numbers allowed.
Easy administration for efficient review, publishing, check in process. EventBank works seamlessly along side our other information platforms, giving us more visibility.

Cons

We created a 'how - to - use' PDF for our community to easily use the platform as we had users downloading the managers app instead of the users app.

Laurine

Good all-in-one platform for social organization

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

She Loves Tech is a global platform committed to empower women in tech. We were looking for a
software that would help use manage our events, CRM and mail marketing. Thanks to our partnership with Event Bank, we benefit from an easy to use all-in-one platform. The events module and the mail marketing are very straightforward which enabled us to be more efficient in our work. That’s something that matters a lot for us! As a small team, we couldn't afford to waste time working with out-dated technologies and Event Bank provided what we needed.

We would also like to highlight the great job done by the support team that demonstrated its fast responsiveness to satisfy our queries. We are looking to collaborate more with EventBank soon.

Cons

We encountered minor bugs while using the registration and mail marketing functions.

Aaron
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Ideal for Chambers and membership organisations

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Took a while to get used to all the controls and features. Once familiar, is rather intuitive. Customer support has been very helpful throughout.

Pros

EventBank has most of all the features that you'd need, and even the features you never thought you'd need. A good all in one CRM, event and comms platform.

Cons

Automated emails or notices being sent to our members without our control / ability to customise or prevent. Eg. When importing new members to company memberships. We need to be able to control this urgently.

Joyce

Useful and efficient

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Useful and efficient - Automation of manual invoicing and ease of tracking membership details i.e. contact details, start and end date as well as linking with events and check-in function

Pros

Ease of use, helpful dashboards, information sharing platform, transparent and format is user friendly

Cons

Invoicing - Membership start and end date can't be changed during editing stage
Sometimes EventBank platform can be slow to load

Erin
  • Industry: Events Services

Supporting our business well overall

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Pros

GlueUp is supporting us in the growth of our business, through its integrated CRM solutions. The event management software facilitates end-to-end management of our events and workshops and gives us the ability to offer our members tailored and interactive user functions. As a small and growing business, we also appreciate the one-on-one service offered by our account manager – as personalised service is what we’re all about.

Cons

Automated email functionality could be improved, for example: emails welcoming new members.

Annie
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Comment from AsBAA

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

Pros

The membership management are clear and easy to use

Cons

Flexibility is not enough for the application form

Dei
  • Industry: Events Services

ECCP - Membership's Eventbank Experience

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Data management and efficiency had been embraced well since we used EB.

Data management and efficiency had been embraced well since we used EB.

Pros

Very convenient tool to maintain and acquire members. That's crucial for our business so this has been a great help

Cons

There are certain areas for the membership application that can't be modified, which is a big factor to us.

Response from Glue Up

Hi Dei, thank you for sharing your experience using EventBank. We are delighted to hear about your great experience using our platform, rest assured we don't stop here and we have some more amazing features coming up that will help you and ECCP to do an even better job! As for the membership application modifications, I have asked your Customer Success Manager to connect with you to discuss this as we believe there are no limitations to membership applications.

S A Kumari

User friendly platform.

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Pros

Members can edit there details directly instead of sending it to us, online registration is also being done. Membership has increased.

Cons

Our finance department wants a specific tax invoice, which is not available in the platform. It would be good if that is looked into.

Steven

Eventbank- great for Membership organizations

Reviewed on 2017/03/15

A reasonably new but with great ideas and a really responsive support team. What I have really liked is that fact that if the system does not already have what you need they are very good at developing new features going forward. For me it is the best I have seen for chamber use

Pros

It is the best one I have seen for chambers, combining membership and event tracking

Cons

It is new so some of the stuff is not 100% fully worked out yet; but they are updating all the time and it gets better every week

Papatsorn

As a chamber of commerce, EventBank really helps us moving forward, especially with its...

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

Easy to use. It links CRM with event managment, membership and broadcast platform, making members tracking become easier and lessen double tasks in the past when the mentioned 3 platform are seperate softwares.

Cons

There are too many notifications sending out when adjustment/update has been made. We prefer to disturb our members as little as possible.

Icu

We are happy with the improvement the team has made to facilitate our organisation needs

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Having a smart data and easier facility to manage the event registration and campaign

Pros

We so far really appreciate Its feature for easy registration flow. Thus, we can manage better our event

Cons

Interface of membership. It would be better if the platform could facilitate easier way to preview the corporate members too.

Laurence
Laurence

Powerful drive the business, Honest, reliable reporting helps us refocus our business on time.

Reviewed on 2023/01/19

Pros

The easy way of using EDM tools, More than five years of cooperation, mutual support, and trust

Cons

People need more email templates and email designs for better email editing.

Mohan

A complete End to end events and membership management platform

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

What is most important for all enterprise software to succeed is the team and hand holding. By far, that remains the most crucial success factor for any large scale deployment of the best of the best ERP or CRM or any software tool for that matter and that remains the key attribute of Event bank. The passionate team members coupled with flawless execution of onboarding a client and hand holding them end to end.

Pros

- Ease of Use
- Slick UX
- Responsive design
- Native app
- Everything in one place for managing an association viz. Memberships, events, finance, mailing list.
- You dont have to have the headache of managing several platforms viz. mailchimp, a CRM and an ERP module with disjoined data which makes no sense.

Cons

SInce we haven't seen anything as compelling and all encompassing as this, I'am finding it a little hard to list the cons.

That siad, I guess an easier and robust payment gateway would have certainly been of great help.