NapoleonCat

David C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great alternative to Buffer

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Overall, I could definitely recommend NapoleonCat to other SaaS businesses looking to cover all things social media in 1 app. I especially like the inbox/commenting feature to be able to see and reply to messages and comments. Instagram scheduler is also one of my favorites!

Pros

For a SaaS like CloudTalk, social medias aren't the #1 priority but still they play an important part in the marketing mix. That's why we've decided to look for a solution to manage our social media accounts more efficiently. Obviously Buffer was our initial choice but when looking more into alternatives, we found NapoleonCat to be the perfect fit.

Cons

It's hard to think of something that I dislike. All is looking very promising so far.

Response from Napoleon

David, Thank you so much for this amazing review :)

Magdalena F.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

easy way to sell and engage

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Simple, intuitive, to help build fan engagement, facilitates moderation.

Pros

Social Inbox is a very intuitive tool, so everyone can handle it.
I recommended NapoleonCat to my clients from the hotel industry. There, social media was often handled by receptionists who were great at Social Inbox. They didn't skip comments, and the auto-moderation feature made their work easier. Another advantage is the fact that by moderating communication on the fan page via Social Inbox, we save time and do not waste it on browsing non-work-related information.

Cons

The application meets my expectations.

Response from Napoleon

Thanks for your review Magdalena! We're happy we can support you and your team

Rafa K.
Industry: Computer Software

Great social media management app

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

We use this tool to manage all our social media business accounts. With its’ analytics it’s so much easier to adjust our current strategy to constantly changing needs and preferences.

Pros

Analytics feature which helps us to measure our progress and analyze results on different social platforms. It gives us valuable insights so that we can regularly improve our current strategy and adjust it to a specific channel.

Cons

I can't find anything I dislike. Overall it's a great product.

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Fairly easy to use, good with Facebook content, but limited in overall capabilities.

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

We did use NapoleonCat on two client-facing projects and did gain useful insights on Facebook usage, engagement, content engagement and content posting attributes.

Pros

Easy to upload profiles and create projects. Useful data outputs and visualizations. Visuals easy to download. Fairly intuitive to use. Good Facebook data. Attentive customer service.

Cons

Limited data sets and capabilities. Really it's only or mostly useful as a Facebook tool. It's not very useful for other social platforms. Historical data is very limited on Twitter.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Wojciech B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

NapoleonCat - Place where work is getting easier.

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

NapoleonCat helps us every single day with delivering high standard of our services. Moderating, reporting was never easier, and we we used to subscribe other similar SaaS's.

Pros

Customer service is excellent. Even if we don't know how to manage some issues, heroes from NC are always there. NC is also incredibly easy to implement for a begginers workers/users. Everything is on place, very intuitive.

Cons

It loses connection with Facebook pages from time to time. But it's extremely easy to reconnect.

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Suprisingly Simple Solution to Manage Dark Posts

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

Pros

I managed social media for a B2B software company and was tasked with managing responses to our Facebook ad comments. After a couple of issues with not finding comments quickly enough, I went in search of a software that would send me email notifications when comments were left on dark posts--and found NapoleonCat to be the perfect solution. The cost is reasonable and I never had an issue with getting the notifications in a timely manner.

Cons

It can be difficult to navigate the product. It has gotten better since I first started using the software, though.

Swati M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Excellent social media tool

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Positive experience!

Pros

NapoleonCat helps us to manage all our social media accounts from one dashboard. We use it to not only share our content and updates but also to plan our content strategy with one calendar.
We really like its Social Inbox feature as we receive a lot of similar customer inquiries. Thanks to NapoleonCat's automatic moderation, we can automate the process of answering those frequently asked questions.

Cons

So far so good. We have not run into any issues and with their strong customer support, I don't envision us having issues.

Response from Napoleon

Swati, thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback a lot.

Anna O.

Must-have tool for every Social Media Manager

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

It will help you schedule and publish posts automatically on every social media account you want. With this tool, you can configure automatic replies to the most common and simple questions. It’s a great time-saver I must say! Aside from that, they provide full analytics that will help you evaluate your social media strategy and make data-based decisions.

Cons

Nothing much to dislike, the tool looks nice, it’s easy to use and provides all features you needed.

Response from Napoleon

Anna, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

Anushka P.
Industry: Computer Software

It really does manage it all

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Detailed reporting
I don’t have to worry about my brand performance because NapoleonCat does it for me. It updates me with the statistics of my accounts as well as monitors results for competitors so that my brand is always at the top level.

Pros

All in one inbox
The best reason to love NapoleonCat is they have this efficient inbox that can do so much such as managing all your messages, comments and it even offers you automation options to moderate incoming discussions.

Cons

It would be better if NapoleonCat could offer more detailed user demographic statistics for our competitors’ profiles on Instagram. However, we were told it’s not permitted and available in the API so understand it’s just impossible to improve it by them.

easy, useful, reliable

- Fast moderation
- Great raports
- New opportunities

Pros

It's very useful tool when it comes to manage moderation in Social Media. Both customer service and support are very helpful and friendly.

Cons

The application still needs to be upgraded in few things that Facebook provided lately (eg. group moderation for companies), sometimes it takes too much time to provide needed changes.

Aleksander L.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

great tool for social media managers

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

We have purchased Napoleon due to several social media projects run at the time. It was well spent money, although the product is not the cheapest one. Intuitive interface, fast help desk and crystal reports make this app worth every penny. Strongly recommended!

Pros

Intuitive navigation, almost errorless app, very helpful and fast help desk.

Cons

Price might be a bit lower, however... cheap looks and works cheap.

Response from Napoleon

Thanks for your review Aleksander :)

Anna L.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

I've been using Napoleon since 3 years. Never find better tool for social media analyzing, planning and moderating. Great support and easy use.

Pros

Easy use, features

Cons

Response from Napoleon

Anna, thank you so much for sharing your opinion. We really appreciate it and we're happy you've found our tool so helpful :)

Barbara K.

Social Media For Learners

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

There's a lot of knowledge in the program. It's good for people starting out on social media marketing who need to be self starters.

Cons

The user you assign it to can't be an idiot. It's not idiot-proof. A smart person will do wonders with it though.

Response from Napoleon

Barbara, thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback a lot.

Gosia W.

I use Napoleoncat daily and I am liking it, even managed to recomment it once to a friend!

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

I started using Napoleoncat very 'urgently' after a colleague left our company, I had no experience and nobody to show the app to me. It was so easy to use, that I was able to work with it anyway. Once I had a question and the support offered me a skype lesson about the app, that was very helpful.

Cons

I would really appreciate, if the app could also gather comments from the Instagram ads, it is the only thing I am missing now!

Artur Z.

Nice and smooth!

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

Quite nice tool for comprehensive analysis - many features, complex statistics.
Auto-moderation tool for FP - perfect :) Highly recommended!

Pros

Auto-moderation tool and complex data analysis option.

Cons

Publishing tool.

Response from Napoleon

Artur, thanks for sharing your opinion. We appreciate it. And we're working hard on providing even more value to our users, including a sleeker publisher.

Mariusz G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great tool and excellent customer support

Reviewed on 2017/03/08

Napoleoncat is an intuitive and powerfull tool supporting our social media efforts.
On our way to this tool we tried many tools available on the market. Without a doubt this tools is one of the best we've tested.

What's more they have great customer support that responds faster than you can type... Keep it up!

Great customer support

Cons

It's not cheap ...

Response from Napoleon

Thanks Mariusz for your kind words. We appreciate it!

Magdalena S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great tool to manage and analise your social media

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Pros

We've used other platforms and after trialing NapoleonCat for the last month we've decided that this tool is the most comprehensive one. It is extremely simple to use and have excellent customer service. Implementation was smooth, we've had full support. Good value for money.

Response from Napoleon

Magdalena, thank you very much for sharing your opinion :)

Industry: Internet

Very user friendly and support team is great at helping out.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

It's an easy way to monitor the social accounts that we have. The support team is superb at answering and helping us figure out any problems.

Cons

Load time on comments can be slow. Not great if you want to see comments by post. Unable to capture all comments on certain ads to send to team if they need feedback.

Dhiraj C.

moderation tool for facebook ads

Reviewed on 2017/02/06

Awesome tool to monitor your facebook ads campaigns, moderate the comments posted on it, the best thing is that comments trigger real time alerts and you can act on them. Perfect tool for managing comments on your facebook page/ads.

Pros

Cons

none in particular

Response from Napoleon

Dhiraj, thank you very much for sharing your opinion :)

Artur J.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I used the trial period and I have to say that it's one of the best tools out there

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

- Number of features
- Many additional data and metrics given
- Additional resources and free tools provided by creators

Cons

- The price is way too high. With that kind of pricing there is no place for freelancers and people using social media not as a source of income.

Pragya S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

User friendly

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

All message and links get on one platform which is very comfortable best thing can put keywords and short out less massage.

Cons

if possible message should be in sync with relative conversation and for reference a small picture as well.

Ola K.
Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Highly recommended for PR industry

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Reporting, save time, easy analysis.

Pros

NapoleonCat is a tool with many possibilities. In one place I can manage a lot of social media platforms. It helps me to save a lot of time.

Cons

I haven't meet any issues for this moment.

Lewis S.
Industry: Internet

A great way to manage social campaigns

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/25

NapoleonCat makes it easy to schedule and monitor social campaigns

Pros

It is very easy to access an extensive set of metrics about you and your competitor’s social profiles. On top of that, you can coordinate all of your social profiles from one dashboard meaning it is easy to coordinate campaigns across all of your channels.

Cons

I haven’t found anything so far that is a problem.

Brian M.
Industry: Computer Software

Finally, a social media tool that lives up to expectations "One social media tool to manage it all"

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

Pros

I'm working in a small marketing team and needed one tool that linked together our social media accounts where I can read & engage with messages / actions without having to switch tabs. I'm really seeing a boost in my efficiency as this single platform allows me to get my work done in less than a few minutes a day.

Cons

I don't feel that I've been using it long enough to have found any negatives.

Benjamin T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The ultimate social media marketing tool.

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Pros

Super easy to hop board and get started with NapoleanCat, there's tons of things I can tweak to make my life as a marketer easier and everything is integrated. I can easily check on competitors, or even on hashtags I want to use. I was able to pop in my teammates and stay ahead of the competition.

Cons

There's no much that I don't care for at this point, as the team has developed an impressive product. Looking forward to their development and what's in store for the future.

Response from Napoleon

Benjamin, Thank you so much for this amazing review :)