Chris H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Survey Legend is a great product and helped my small charity hugely

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

I wanted to quickly engage with our customer, and Survey Legend was so easy to use that I created and launched a survey in a couple of days. I was able to tweak the questions in real time which was really helpful too.

Pros

The WYSIWYG design screen was easy to use, and the preview of the survey really helpful. The wide range of themes meant I could pick one that suited the impression I wanted to give.

Real time statistics on completion meant I could track the roll out of the survey and keep my fellow trustees up to date with progress.

Cons

I'd like to be able to use it for free for ever!

Bastian G.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Fancy survey platform which could lower the entry barrier

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Pros

The user interface is really likable. It really tries to minimize the mental burden during the creation process of new surveys. Also, the detailed listing of the different plans is quite helpful.

Cons

When it comes to inserting logic for conditional questions, the user interface again tries to ease the process with a graphical flow. However, I found the expressiveness of this logic quite limited. I am not quite sure, though, if this stems from my lack of experience with this tool or if this a real flaw.

The biggest struggle I had with this tool was to find out which features would ultimately be useful and thus justify an license upgrade. Ideally, Surveylegend would offer a fully-featured demo version with limited results export or limited usage duration.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Bastian,
Thanks for the great review, we work hard on offering an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution.

The logic flow is easy to use but it's limited if you have a free account, the system informs you if you exceeded the features of the free plan.

Thanks once again for your feedback, it always listen to our legendary members and act :)

Review of Survey Legend

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

Pros

I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Cons

Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi fellow Legend,

Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/

We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more.

Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend.

Mohd A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very nice survey platform!

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

SurveyLegend give better experiences for me in helping me doing my research. So I do recommended students who need to do some survey on their research/thesis to use this platform because another platform strictly limited your question and respondents in free package. Besides, this platform will help you to reduce your expenses since they are kind enough to give Pro package for 3 weeks and you just need to write some review.

Pros

I do like the survey legend because at the welcome page you can attach an image. Another platform does not provide me with this feature.

Cons

Another platform provide user to see result on individual respond even though you cannot export it. So, I do like to have this feature even I am not export the result. Overall, the starter package is very good unless the features for see all individual result.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Mohd,

Thanks for the great review glad to hear we could help you during your research.

We do our best in helping even if you can't afford to pay, that's why we provide a one time option where you give an honest review and in return, you get a one week upgrade to the Pro plan.

Thanks once again we do appreciate it.

Martín F.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great survey manager

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

Good experience, but I might go back to other survey managers.

Pros

I like how easy it is to construct new surveys, and to manage the answers you get from participants.

Cons

I don't like that it took me a while to learn how to use it, because it is less straightforward and easy to use than other softwares.

Santiago S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best Survey APP

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Pros

Survey legend is one of the best survey apps in the E- Market. It´s easy to use, simple and practical. It gives you a lot of new option , and its also easy to track your results.

Cons

i dont have yet any cons, but maybe you can add more functions.

Alisa T.
  • Industry: Media Production

So Impress and I Love It

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Pros

Interface
It is very easy to understand and I consumer can use that without asking us.

Cons

Not support marketing detail much but that not a big deal.

Samantha D.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Better than most, would reccomend

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to use, and the options I have to ask my subjects. I can choose between short answer, multiple choice, one choice, pictures, you got it!

Cons

One of the few things I would ask to have freedom over is the background and the font. In my opinion, the given font options are not very professional and being that I am sharing this within a big population, I would like something that looks more modern and sleek.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you found our solution easy to use.

The font and background features are part of our paid plan, to be able to edit this you have to upgrade to the Business plan. We try to provide as much as we can for free, but some features do cost and this is one of them. See whats free and not here www.surveylegend.com/features/

Razvan P.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Fast and easy, check the paid/free features before you start

Reviewed on 2019/07/11

Good tool but a bit misleading free version.

Pros

I was looking for a flexible tool to run a survey. I picked SurveyLegend because it was not as limited in the free version as some of the competitors. It is easy to get started, with a very straight forward interface.

Cons

It's not very clear from the start how the free version will limit you, until AFTER the results start coming in and you realise you don't have detailed access to the data without paying. That's frustrating to say the least. It's normal to pay for extra services and functionality but one needs to know that very clearly upfront not when you are 'caught'.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Razvan,

Thanks for the great review and for the great review, glad you found we offer more than our competitors.

But we do have paid features and one of them is data export, you can export the data and you don't have 'Individual responses' view we are more than clear with it on our pricing page: www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and features page: www.surveylegend.com/features/.

We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher.

Konrad K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very simply and well done site for making surveys!

Reviewed on 2017/05/19

I had to know opinion on some problem. I had to ask all people from my departmen. Thanks to it I could create needed survey fast and for free. Results are displayed on very well looking graphs and diagrams.

Pros

The software offers easy to use and very intuitive interface. You can design your own survey just like you want! The most exciting for me is how it looks - buttons, forms, every single field looks well - it doesn't matter where you open your survey - on a normal screen or mobile.
When you create your survey you can use a lot of options like a typical questions or "picture" questions ;-) You can mark some questions as a required and everything works well and dynamically.

Cons

When you write question with a couple of options you can use option "Other" and let user write what he wants - that's great - but sadly you cannot see the answers in free version ;( (you have to buy monthly plan or you can get it for free - you have to write positive or negative review) - my review is rather positive - the site is responsive and looks really good.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Konrad,

Thanks for the great review :) we are happy to know you enjoy our solution.

We will be improving our "Live Analytics" and hope to be able to show even the other option. The other option is not shown because it affects the visual (charts) presentation negatively on the "Live Analytics" page.

Warm greetings,

Haydee A.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Best Customer Experience

Reviewed on 2020/09/26

Excellent

Pros

Easy to navigate and understand, great support

Cons

the time difference - maybe to have someone in the us also handling queries

Paige C.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

User friendly!

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Fun and easy!

Pros

I really loved how easy it was to use. It also looks really fun- it's not too complex or business like. I allows you to drag and move things about, which is what I was struggling with when I tried out other websites.

Cons

It would be great if it was possible to change the likert response boxes as you flick through the questions, so they change as the questions do. I had to make a few likert sections to go with the answers, which wasn't a massive problem at all.

Dovile P.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Simple to use, good value for money

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

We are using it to survey our clients and it works well

Pros

I like that in free trial version they have Like questions with multiple questions in one, which in other platforms are only as paid feature

Cons

did not notice yet, while using the platform

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Dovile,
Thanks for the great review, happy to know our solution is helping you collecting feedback from customers.

Charles K.
  • Industry: Sports

Free trial review

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Generally a good experience. I had quick response with their online chat option.

Pros

It was easy to set-up a survey. There were many options for creating a survey, including: layouts, question styles, and answer choices. I like the live analytics as they could be displayed as bar graphs or pie charts. Photos were loaded easily.

Cons

It took time to find and figure out it's functions with all the options. The layout was not as intuitive as I anticipated. In live analytics, the "Other" option was not accessible.

Sarah R.

Great.

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Very user-friendly, customizable, lots of features, very colorful, easy to use and share, easy to see live analytics.

Cons

I dislike that you need to upgrade to pro / purchase the pro version in order to export the data from surveys.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time and doing a review, this helps us become better and it helps the future member of SurveyLegend :)

We're glad to hear you managed to create an amazing survey and for appreciating our design and ease of use. We feel that surveys should not be boring so we add our Legendary touch to everything we do.

We offer a lot of features for free, more than enough to create a survey and collect unlimited with data as you seem to have done. But we cant have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not exist. We hope you find our solution good enough to pay for a Pro account, and the amazing thing is that the pro monthly account allows you downgrade whenever you need.

David F.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great Application with numerous helpful and easy to use features.

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Really impressed with applcaion and would highly recommend it.

Pros

The application is easy to use and provides a great range of features. The ease of drag/drop options and design templates options are impressive. Feedback is collected, easily accessible and is presented in a very user friendly application. I have used a number of other platforms for surveys but would highly recommend Survey Legend.

Cons

Application stalled once or twice on phone.

Kyle D.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Best Free Ad-Hoc Option

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Our company doesn't need to send internal surveys out often, so I was not looking to pay for a monthly subscription and certainly not for more than one or two users. While shopping around, I tried a few different applications but found that SurveyLegend was the easiest survey to design and administer.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use, and design. I would use the product again for any subsequent survey need I have.

Cons

Sometimes the dragging feature, when building the survey, didn't work properly. But, it never impeded my achieving what I needed.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the amazing review, we are glad you found our solution easy to use, this is something we work hard on :)

Yes, our monthly plans you can downgrade whenever you want even during month one. We have yearly and monthly options for all our plans.

Nina C.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Cost-effective and user-friendly survey tool for the lean design practitioners

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

Pros

I picked the product because its free version has no limit on the number of questions and responses, and it was rated as a tool with good usability and good customer support. It did not disappoint on all of those. The interface is the definition of intuitive. I was able to register, build my survey and send out invitations to respondents within a couple of hours. My questions to support were responded within a day. In addition, I liked that the company cares about sustainability and has a page demonstrating in numbers the advantage of electronic surveys over paper surveys for minimizing carbon pollution.

Cons

The analytical capabilities are there but I wish more were included in the free version. The restriction on data export for users of the free version was also a surprise. Fortunately, you can request a free upgrade or upgrade your account for a reasonable monthly fee.

Chris N.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Easy! Easy to use, easy to make, easy view.

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

How easy it is to setup a nice looking survey, with many great options. The system also make it very easy for the user to complete the survey in a short time.

Cons

A little slow in the loading process. When I review the answers that have been submitten by users, the page is a bit slow to load.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Chris,

You're the best, we are happy, super happy to have you as a member of SurveyLegend family. 2 years is a long time and we hope you to stay with us for a 100 more years :)

Noemi A.
  • Industry: Research
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Best platform for small or large surveys

Reviewed on 2020/03/22

I used survey legend to carry out a research project. It eliminated the paper based hassle and participants were pleased to have easy access to the survey. It was very easy to use with very few limitations overall.

Pros

Survey legend is easy to use. The free version has a wide variety of type questions as well as unlimited number of questions and participants. It has a aesthetically pleasing design and is suitable for phone/tablets. Lastly, the live analytics is very complete.

Cons

I wish the free version had the option to view individual responses and also more options to filter the data not only by date.

Evgeni I.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to start, edit and share

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

I need to make a survey for a school project

Pros

The live analytics. The ability to retrieve erased surveys.

Cons

That so many functions are locked for upgraded users only

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Evgeni,

Thanks for taking the time to do the review, we do appreciate it :)

We offer more features for free than any other commercial solution. We even offer unlimited questions and data collection. See what's free and not here www.surveylegend.com/features/

Thanks for the love, we are here to help if you need us.

Garrett G.
  • Industry: Sports

Clean survey tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/19

Chat support was immediate and friendly.

Pros

The interface is particularly clean and appealing. There's a great variety of question types to choose from. I particularly liked the ranked-choice voting options, which allowed pictures as choices.

Cons

Most of the analysis features are not available in the free version.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Garrett,

Glad to hear our support team was good to you, we do our best to always be there to help and doing so with a smile :)

We love providing an option to create engaging surveys, forms an polls and that's why we really put a lot of focus on the option to create engaging content that also provides data.

Live analytics shows all the data you have collected and that's free, but if you want to export raw data or see responses on an individual level than you must upgrade to one of our paid plans. A Pro monthly plan should be enough, that's only $19 per month and you can downgrade whenever you are done.

Thanks once again for a great review :)

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

Surveylegend

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

I would use it again. It has been a good tool for university

Pros

Easy to use and reports are clean and clear

Cons

reports in grid format do not fill the page correctly on desktop browser, you can see your responses properly as the row spreads much further than the page allows you to navigate

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi fellow Legend,

Thanks for the review, please explain more regarding the grid format problem you seem to have had? the more I know the better I can help :)

Randa N.
  • Industry: Banking

SurveyLegend

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

Pros

It is very userfreindly. It gives users many possibilities to create a personalized survey. Also there is many available design.

Cons

I receive many notification in my email box.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Rana,

Glad you found our solution easy to use, our designer will be glad to hear it :)

The notifications are sent when you get a new response to your survey and we sent it in different instances, see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/survey-summary-notifications/

Joanna D.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Easy to use, easy to examine results, and great looking surveys.

Reviewed on 2019/11/28

Great!

Pros

Easy to design a survey with a variety of question types. Particularly like the image questions, image quality looks good and looks of options to customise your images and set up.

Cons

Nothing so far! Maybe the ability to have a free pro trial, rather than be limited to the free subscription options with no way to try out pro options without payment.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Joanna,

Thanks :) We are honored you liked our solution. We provide as much as we can for free and for some members the free plan is enough. Our forever free plan called starter is much appreciated for the fact it's forever free and does not have a 14-day limit on it as some do.

But you do have the option to upgrade for one month and down again. So this way you only pay for one month and no more.