Showing 131 reviews of 120

Pro Rank Tracker

Rank tracking & reporting software solution

Showing 131 reviews of 120

This product is expensive and no longer the best option

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Support is arrogant when you reach out to them. It's clear the money has got to their head. These guys went big time now. After contacting support they pushed me to their smaller company Rankitor for better pricing - I suggest you check it out.

Pros

The software is probably the industry standard.

Cons

The pricing is 2-3x that of anything else on the market. It's overpriced. They offered free accounts in their early days but since removed that option as they are "big enough" now. $25/mo entry point is extremely ovepriced in this space. If you want to track one keyword, it's $25, when in reality, anyone in this space knows one keyword tracking is $10 or less normally.

Response from Pro Rank Tracker

We're sorry that you feel this way, but I'm glad that you found our basic rank tracker Rankitor useful for your needs.

I understand that it disappoints you that the free plans are no longer available in the last years, but it's unfair to review our product based on that.

Most of your review refers to the pricing, which is obviously subjective, but I'll just say that only one keyword tracking is not common for SEOs. Our pricing is not 2-3x than other rank trackers, that's just false statement.
Maybe you compare a starting plan price without relating to what's included in it (200 keywords tracking).

Best of luck with your business.

Douglas C.

Great Resource for Tracking Website Metrics and SEO

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Owning, operating and managing websites successfully requires that you track the many metrics of their performance. You want to know where best is your time spent in managing Search Engine Optimization and understanding the demographics of your target audience to ensure your websites are performing at their best. ProRankTracker.com allows me to see so much useful data on the performance of https://www.The-Golf-Experience.com and https://www.The-River-of-Life.com so I know best where these sites are performing well and in what areas they could use some work and improvement to perform better. I recommend ProRankTracker.com to anyone tasked with the responsibility of managing any website so they best know the metrics of how well they are performing.

Pros

I like most the numerous features of this program that allow me to track the many metrics across my websites to better know how well they are performing and where they need work.

Cons

The only complaint I could register is the number of tracking metrics available. It can almost get overwhelming. But staying focused on the few that mena the most to me helps to stay on track.

Response from Pro Rank Tracker

Thank you for your review!

Silviu C.
  • Industry: Computer Games

The best ranking dashboard you could find

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

Great results, very high accurate results, you can slit results for a given keyword by location, browser, device, and so on. Their are highly customizable for everyone who needs a different and accurate perspective to look at things. Daily updates and reporting

Cons

Not being able to measure social media, just video is a huge minus for this great team, but the price is really good, will kepp using into the feature.

Gina E.
  • Industry: Sports

A versatile rank tracker!

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

Pro Rank Tracker is a popular rank tracking tool that helps me check my rankings and it gives me a complete picture of how my websites are performing. It allows me choose from URL, Term or List view to view my rankings. Adding or editing URLs or keywords is easy. They have a Rankings Discovery tool to discover other keywords that my websites are ranking for and add them to the tracker.

It can also track keywords on Google, Yahoo, Bing and Amazon. I can also track the position of my videos on Youtube. The tracker is accurate and I can update my rankings on demand.

Cons

Even with fast internet connection, sometimes it can get slow specially during login. That's the only minor drawback of this amazing tool.

William D.
  • Industry: Sports

Accurate rank tracker that helps me track my website's performance

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Pros

ProRankTracker has many advantages and has plenty of features. It helps me to track my keywords accurately. They offer different subscriptions depending on how big your keyword list is. It also allows me to change how I view my keywords. The available views are URL, Term and List View. The tool also shows the ranking changes of my keywords.

Another great feature of ProRankTracker is the Rankings Discovery tool. It allows me to find more keywords that my website is already rank for.

Cons

The mobile version of ProRankTracker is not that responsive.

John M.
  • Industry: Music

I can now monitor my website's rankings easily.

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

It is great for monitoring keywords.

Pros

Thanks to their friendly user-interface, I was able to view and monitor my website's rankings easily. Their rank tracker is fast and accurate too. Creating a report is easy and it's easy to understand as well. ProRankTracker is also affordable and they can definitely help you to monitor your keyword rankings.

Cons

Because it is a web-based program, sometimes their program is slow to operate.

Saif C.
  • Industry: Online Media

Most Accurate Rank Tracker out there...

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

I had best experience with pro rank tracker out of all the rank trackers I have used. I think I have used more than 10 rank trackers and was looking for a better one until I settled with pro rank tracker. However, there is still room for improvement as I don't get 100% accurate rankings in bing search engine, most of the time I hope you work on making bing rankings more accurate.

Pros

Quite accurate rankings, ease of use and good features to generate ranking reports.

Cons

At times, rankings are not so accurate in Bing.

Valerie C.

A must-have tool in my arsenal for internet marketing

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

The options to track not just a simple SERP, but details like LOCAL positioning is critical, IMO, since I work with mostly local businesses. Being able to see other terms sites are ranking for, as well as tracking the competition is also incredibly valuable. And the best part: I absolutely trust the data.

Pros

I trust it's accuracy
Local ranking info is available

Cons

It's a bit complicated to set up (though I actually don't blame the software, it's google's ever-changing BS)

Greg J.

The TOP rank tracking solution for affiliate marketers

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Every day I review and filter through numerous tools, softwares and solutions for internet marketing. While there are dozens of rank tracking solutions out there, Pro Rank Tracker provides the most robust solution on the market for the most affordable price. If you're looking for a rank tracking solution for SEO, I highly recommend it.

Pros

It's very robust and allows you to hyper target pretty much anything you want to do with SEO. Also, it gives you a lot of automation with reports, which makes your life much easier if you're working with clients.

Cons

I personally prefer the previous UI but other than that it's the best tracking solution on the market for the most affordable price. Every other solution out there comes with less features and costs more.

Dexter T.

It's a great tool to check my rankings and website's performance.

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Pros

It is a fast and accurate rank tracking tool to track my keywords. ProRankTracker also allows me to check my mobile and desktop rankings. Their blog is really useful too! It contains a lot of tips and latest news about SEO and digital marketing. Another great feature of ProRankTracker is their pricing. It is really competitive and in my opinion, it is affordable.

Cons

I couldn't ask for more. It has all the tools that I need to track my keywords.

Mark I.

Excellent Rank Reporting Software for Managing Multiple Web Sites (and Client Sites)

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

They provide an excellent system and great support. If needed, they will screen share with you and show you how to accomplish what you need, really unique service they provide in this industry, very customer satisfaction centric. We have been able to provide research and rank reporting to our clients for many years with this service and they continue to improve and enhance their service with consisten quality.

Pros

Lots of features to be able to provide ranking reports for clients, highly accurate reporting, competitor ranking reports (new), support is excellent, and ability to white label reports, login to view reports and mobile app.

Cons

Some features are not that intuitive to learn how to use.

Simon S.

A rank tracking solution to settle on

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

I have been working in the digital marketing space for 11 years, and over 5 years as an agency owner. During that time I have had an increasing need to be able to track keyword rankings for mine and my client sites in the organic search engine results pages. While SEO is about much more that 'keywords' these days, it remains and extremely useful barometer, to be able to able to monitor positions of a website over time, for keywords that are highly relevant to the business in question. It's also advantageous to be able to monitor your competitors too.

To achieve this goal, there are many different rank tracking software solutions out there, of varying quality and to meet various budgets. I have been a paying subscriber of 9 of these over the years, and without a doubt, Pro Rank Tracker is the only one that I feel meets all my needs, as well as being the most reliable tool out there. Its the only one I use these days for my own sites, for clients, for reporting & for analysis & research. There are a wide variety of different report types to suit all needs, and they even have a smartphone app you can customize for clients. From tracking daily shifts and ranking URLs through to summarized view of the total volume of keywords you have in the number 1 spot on Google, PRT covers it all.

I am happily settled on this as my rank tracking solution and don't spend a second thinking about alternatives or wondering if there is a better option out there. It just works, and I love it!

Calin H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A Very Good Rank Tracking Solution

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

This is a very good rank tracking program that allows you to track ranks daily. You get automated emails and can customize what you see. It's very customizable and easy to go in and see where you are ranking. If you are working with clients then you can give them a link or view through their app where they can quickly look and see where they are ranking at any time rather than pulling up a report document which is very nice.

Cons

With any software where you can sort data in a hundred different ways, you can get a little lost. Just trying to find daily rankings in an at-a-glance view takes a few steps which is a little annoying. It's not a perfect solution, but it's one of the best daily rank tracking programs available.

Jeff Y.

Great rank tracking tool

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

Proranker just plain works. If you need to track your websites or videos ranking then Pro Ranker is a tool you should use. It allows us to see where our rankings are on a daily basis and respond/inspect/change items as needed to keep them on top of the search engines.

Pros

Once setup it just keeps track and sends email without my constant input or tweaking.

Cons

It was difficult to setup a significant amount of videos that am tracking. Had to set each one up individually which took more time than should have been if able to bulk upload the urls/video. What should have taken 15-20 minutes took over 5 hours to upload.

Fabian P.

Great serp tracking software, most customizable of all of them

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Pros

We are a company based on internet searches traffic, our top keywords have very strong competition, so after searching for dozens of exact and practical software to track and report we manage to find proranktracker.com. It is a succes story with up to date reports, mobile and local rankings which gives us the whole picture every day.

Cons

I consider the insight being a great analytical tool, the most functionality in my opinion on a budget is a plan, the lower ones are just not practical.

Zachary M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

PRT Works It's Magic

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Overall, I've tried out 4-5 other tracking softwares and monthly subscriptions, but pro rank tracker takes the cake for them all. From the ease of use with the dashboard to accurate ranking results, PRT has you covered.

Pros

Ease of use dashboard

Cons

Would like to track more kws with each package.

Jason C.

Use it on all my sites and amz products

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

I've been using ProRankTracker for over a year. It's very simple and fast. I'm using it to track websites in Google and products in Amazon.

Pros

Simple, fast, features

Cons

no cons

David B.

The best organic tracker I have found

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

As a small agency, we have looked at a few trackers over the last 10 years. Although none are perfect Pro Rank tracker is the best for us. Results are generally accurate and the various report generators are easily white-labeled. Good for local tracking too. The support is always very quick.

Pros

quick support, fair price, report generator.

Cons

somewhat cumbersome local tracking set-up

Laurie G.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Keep on top of Google

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

We needed a good way to understand how we ranked in Google for various Searches and this tool enabled that.

Pros

Alerts for SERP volatility make it easy to keep on top of when I should be looking at reports as well as the fantastic details within them. It's a one stop shop for understanding how my SEO performance is faring.

Cons

The setup was a little arduous but we were able to import keywords and it was our fault for not realising that sooner!

Good Product overall

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

Overall, good experience!

Pros

I used this product for 12+ months. It is a very effective software to track your rankings. The automated email is sent every day showing all the rankings gained and lost. One of the best things I liked is it tracks all the SERP features and gives data

Cons

Sometimes the data didn't use to be accurate. Also, they didn't mark the major google udpates when there was a rankings drop

Mark K.

ProRank Tracker - Seo Tracking Review By A Real SEO Firm

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

Love the tool - where it needs improvement is in graphical representation - I have to use another software to print out long term graphs for clients - this only offers 2 months? If we've got 12 months data for the client I need a graph that displays this data. After all - this is what clients want to see! If you could give a bar chart over time and a line graph (for more than 2 months)... well this would solve a lot of client reporting problems!

The tool is super accurate and real easy to use - if you could fix the above it would be perfect!

Mark B.

Simple to Use Interface, Powerful Options and Outstanding Reports

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

My team and I use Pro Rank Tracker daily for a multitude of clients in a multitude of niches to track and report keywords from multiple search engines as well as devices. This tool makes it a no-brainer as far as simplicity and functionality for providing key performance information that is paramount to not only our clients but our success as well. I've been in this business a LONG time and have tried them all...The PRT tool is an invaluable resource and IMO no doubt the last keyword ranking reporting tool/platform you'll ever need/require.

Greg M.

Great All Around Keyword Tracking Software

Reviewed on 2017/01/31

What I really like about Pro Rank Tracker is the fact that you can track many different rankings on the top Search Engine websites like Bing, Youtube. I really like to see how my rankings are changing by project and also by type of keyword and PRT allows me to do so. I have used Pro Rank Tracker for about 2 years now and consider it the leader in ranking software

Brian P.

Great rank tracker with a lot of features.

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

I have been using several rank trackers during the last 5-6 years. What I enjoy very much is that Proranktrack is easy to use and can show results both for mobile and desktop as well as local results. It is also a cool feature that you can actually get ideas for other keywords you can rank for.