SwiftERM Reviews

SwiftERM

Automated email remarketing for eCommerce

4.7/5 (7 reviews)
Peter R.

SwiftERM fits our needs perfectly

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

Enticing e-commerce visitors to buy or make another purchase. increase sales.

Pros

A part of our ongoing marketing strategy is to target customers who visit our ecommerce site and try to entice return and repeat orders. We looked at other email marketing solutions but found that the effort to install, grasp the system, plan and administer was too costly. SwiftERM fits our needs perfectly. Once set the system automatically pushes customer tailored emails - the next email never the same. Simple and easily install - thereafter completely automatic to run. We are now enjoying increased conversion rates and turnover. The question is, why did we not implement this sooner.

Anthony T.

SINCE USING THE ERM SYSTEM I HAVE NOTICED A DEFINITE INCREASE IN ONLINE ORDERS BY AROUND 14%.

Reviewed on 2017/05/22

I CAN RECOMMEND THIS SYSTEM TO ANYBODY

Pros

THIS SYSTEM IS FULLY AUTOMATIC IT DOES IT ALL FOR YOU. IT SAVES ME LOADS OF TIME THAT I CAN SPEND ON OTHER ASPECTS OF SELLING

Cons

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SYSTEM FOR JUST OVER 2 YEARS AND CANNOT FIND ANY PART OF IT THAT I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT

Charles M.

Unbelievably good automatic email software

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

It was suggested I try this software, and it has to be the best thing I have found in 20 years! Does all the work for you, outperforms all the email software I've ever tried, and costs a fraction of the price. This is a win win solution!

Pros

Totally automated solution, means I have to do nothing!

Cons

Only serves existing customers

Response from SwiftERM

Great working with you.

John C.

The future of email marketing

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

This SaaS came highly recommended from a supplier, and I can't believe how many missed opportunities I had poor to installing it. My future is with SwiftERM. I'm now capturing a high proportion of my abandons, and the accuracy of product selection in the body content astounds me.

Pros

Love the automation, amazing value for money, no other email solution we have tried comes close to the results this delivers.

Cons

Only targets existing customers, can't promote anything we don't already stock.

Iain I.

This works much better than "generic" email marketing products - An immediately better response.

Reviewed on 2016/08/15

A great way to match products with customers - We have tried many email marketing platforms and service and now find that Swift allows us to keep our customers regularly up to date with our products and services almost automatically

Pros

Does the work for you

Cons

A bit restrictive with regards changing content - nevertheless over all has more impact than other types of email marketing.

Ben G.

Overall good, early teething problems

Reviewed on 2016/06/03

The service/product is pretty unique and does a relatively good job of driving revenue.

The support you get from the SwiftERM team both pre- and post-launch is excellent. I can't fault it.

We had a few early teething problems, but they were quickly resolved and overall we are happy with SwiftERM.

Tracy S.

Extremely Helpfull

Reviewed on 2016/12/22

The staff is extremely helpful and has good ideas to help with your website. Very easy to talk too, definitely recommend to other businesses.