Covve

CRM software to scan business cards and manage contacts

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Untangling Your Contacts

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

I’m finding Covve useful and they seem to be working on an aggressive product roadmap that will continue to add value in the days and years to come. While it is not the be-all-end-all of contact management, there is promise and a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Pros

Particularly as an SAAS product, Covve is very responsive—even with over 4000 contacts across my various address books.

Cons

I’ve found that while it’s easy to add and edit information within Covve, some of those edits don’t always seem to find their way back into the various databases. There are also prompts to invite key contacts to Covve to share their contact data and effectively create a personal “LinkedIn”-like network. In the right context, I can see this being a wonderful asset, but there’s also a bit of a built-in creep factor.

Dr. simon M.
  • Industry: Banking

It just works

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

After trying many other business card scanning contact managers and finally turning away from Full Contact/Contacts Plus after they destroyed the interface and functionality in their supposed improvements, I tried Covve and it worked immediately and seamlessly. It is intuitive and the functionality is fast and elegant. Highly recommended.

Pros

Immediate transcription on scanning and ability to edit right away.

Cons

Errors int he scan that you need to correct when inputting.

Timothy K.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Invaluable App

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Pros

Helpful features and streamlined interface have been extremely useful in managing my contacts and aiding my networking

Cons

Just would like to see the app expand and add more features

Pangratios V.

Great way to take advantage of professional contacts and support Business Developement efforts

Reviewed on 2016/01/22

It has good features to improve the address book, but for our company the most important benefit is the support for our business development efforts and strategic planning. The maps and the filtering allow us to evaluate our reach in certain regions and industries, and plan accordingly for the areas we need to improve on. Senior people love the idea of privately shared address books - gives them peace of mind that their contacts remain private, but helps them engage in conversations with colleagues about specific opportunities.

Theo M.

Amazing value

Reviewed on 2016/01/26

We got Covve across the department and at first I thought it was just another way to organise contacts (I find that Outlook is good enough). But its not! I can see the whole department's network plotted on maps and search for any lead I need across the tens of thousands of people in the network. Amazing value to all of our BD guys
Just make sure people are aware of the leads aspects of the software as they're not obvious and easy to miss.

Eleni D.

Forget about Excel

Reviewed on 2016/01/20

Till now we've kept a massive list of company contacts in excel and had dedicated meetings to keep it up to date. We've now migrated all this to Covve and the thing just manages itself. We also get to see them all on maps, share them amongst the team, get updates and add tags and notes. It has been a perfect fit for what we needed. It does seem like there's even more to it but it will take a bit of exploring to fully understand.

Eva C.

Easy to use and great features to help me sort out my business contacts

Reviewed on 2016/01/21

Very easy to install and setup. Loved that I saw results within minutes after installing. Many of my contacts got automatically completed and I also got a good indication of other contacts I need to sort and add information. Also connected with a few close friends and the anonymous sharing of contacts looks like it has good potential

Adonis T.

Good for small teams

Reviewed on 2016/01/22

We were looking for a smart way to share contacts within the office and Covve was an excellent solution. Really impressed with the way it shares contacts without exposing contact details and private data ' don't think I've seen this anywhere else. I now have the whole office using Covve and use it during our sales planning meetings.

Esther G.
  • Industry: Photography

I don't get much use out of it

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Their customer service seems to be empathetic toward my situation, but I still can't effectively use this software in it's current state.

Pros

I really like that they notify me when a contact has been in the news. I like that I can reach out and congratulate them for whatever it is... that helps me stay front and center with my clients and contacts.

Cons

I REALLY don't like that I can't segment my contacts by Google accounts. I keep all my contact segmented between person and business, and Covve doesn't allow for that. It is very frustrating to say the least because I can't use all the input features they offer because I can't select a segment to apply the contact to.

Muhammad imran I.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Such a Great App

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Pros

Excellent scanning, Covve Scan provide me an excellent solution.

Cons

The app should have ability to crop the picture inside itself.

• Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Good for people who want to stay organized

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Pros

I liked how it helped me sort through work contacts and personal contacts, making it easy to find professional contacts from diff clubs/companies

Cons

It was a little difficult to set up at the start

Michael A.

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

• Used Monthly for Free Trial

Covve Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Pros

Easy access to all the business cards instead of collecting cards from all sorts of people I meet.

Cons

Up until now I do not have any negative feedback.

• Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

It does what it says; mostly.

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

It does what it says and it is very useful CRM, especially for sales; not for those professionals who have not to deal with new contacts every day.

Pros

It is easy to use CRM and it keeps a communication flow with every contact.

Cons

The strict sync with the phone contacts book and the "supercharged" improvements doesn't seem to work so well.

Serena L.
  • Industry: Design

Keep a close tabs on my business contacts

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

Pros

Subtle reminders to keep our contacts 'alive'. This is really an important feature as personally i feel is not only about networking, is about keeping the connection active. The AI news seems pretty helpful too. Covve is a smarter way to touch base with contacts that matter. Using it on iOS and is pretty stable.

Cons

Would be awesome if they have a zapier integration so to link with my crm for more possibilities.

Steven Z.

Nice personal CRM

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Great for networking and personal use -- helps to stay connected with contacts and friends with reminders. Puts all contacts in a single place, making it very easy to use. Additional business card scanning feature.

Pros

Very useful app, and user interface is well thought-out. Works seamlessly on iOS.

Cons

Not a ton of features as of now, but definitely has room to grow. Great at what it does.

Luc S.

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

Gabrielle S.

Best CRM for what I need to automate my systems

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Pros

I would say this is the best mobile CRM for what I need. Since using Covve, the auto reminders in the CRM are the most useful features for me. There's also features/ai which for intuitive outreach like news feature that provide you relevant stories based on the location of your contact. I never would have thought of that! It's easy to keep in touch with connections.

Cons

It's a little slow on Android but not a deal breaker.

Spence B.

Finally bringing AI to the contacts book!

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

I don’t usually rate apps, but this is one of those life savers that deserves the review. It’s so easy to forget to follow up with important people in your network, but Covve prevents that. Really pleased with the experience so far.

Pros

This app is easy to use, simple, and innovative

Cons

This app doesn't sync with Linkedin which is an important aspect of networking in the pandemic

Eva C.

Super easy to use and very accurate

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Very efficient way to get business cards straight into my contacts and mailing list

Pros

Very simple to use
Accurate
Very fast to get card into my contacts
Export

Cons

Sometimes exported excel columns need adjustment before importing

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Love this app!

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

Pros

I love how all features are very straight forward and easy to use!

Cons

Would love to have more updated features

• Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Amazing contact management, innovative idea

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

I've been able to better manage my relationships, handle customer engagements, and streamline my overall sales workflow.

Pros

I had never thought about the possibility of leveraging AI for relationship management but Covve has truly opened my eyes to the possibilities that it holds. Truly the future of CRM and a major part of my daily workflow now!

Cons

No issues so far! Looking forward to seeing the ways in which Covve expands its services.

Taylor M.

I LOVE COOVE

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

I use it daily because I am so happy with how it has changed my work life.

Pros

There is no better networking and contact software that I have been able to find. Their customer service and the quality of their platform make hem the best option out there!

Cons

I love everything about this product! Everyone has to download this app immediately!

Chris T.

Easy, Fast, Accurate

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

Extremely happy, astonished with how fast it was done

Pros

Extremely easy to use, super-accurate app

Cons

There weren't any issues with the usage or the results of scanning

Suniul K.
  • Industry: Accounting

The best CRM hands down!

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Pros

As a college student and entrepreneur, this app helps me out in all aspects of my life, both social and personal. I especially appreciate the social media integration and I am so appreciative of how simple this app makes my life.

Cons

As of right now, there is nothing about Covve that I don't like so far.