Holded

ERP , Accounting, invoicing & more for freelancers and SMBs

Alejandro L.

I'ts simply amazing

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

I started using holded this year and i'm super happy with it, it made my day a day a way faster and i also have access to a bunch of information about my business.

Pros

All in one, user friendly and super powerful.

Cons

Can't say anything yet

Response from Holded

Thank you Alejandro!

Xavi F.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Fantastic free plan

Reviewed on 2019/10/05

Finally an achiavable integrated software for your accountancy, invoicing and CRM, amazing solution.

Pros

Invoicing and accountancy is just so practical, with the clean interface and monitoring bank details.

Cons

Difficult to mention a weak point, but maybe the integration with other automation softwares like integromat.

Jr C.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Good basic ERP solution with nice features but Accountancy element currently not UK friendly...

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

The customer support is very good, the software has a lot of modules on offer although a lot of them are still basic in form and really need to have advancements.
The software itself we know if designed and developed for the Spanish market and is now expanding through Europe, although there is still a number of items that are considered essential for UK businesses Holded does not have this capability currently (MTD - Making Tax Digital is currently not supported)

Pros

Holded is a nice easy to use software, there are some elements when we first started using the software that had still presented in spanish (I think most of these are gone now!)
The quick response customer support is very good and the chat function is essential, we used to have a UK based person which was great to pick up the phone and call but they are no longer with the company.

Cons

The Tax elements are extremely basic and rigid for our accountants to access, there is no bank reconciliation with HSBC UK business accounts (for some reason only HSBC UK personal), so we have to manually upload this which is not easy as we have to upload in a specific method.
The inventory feature is good although it does have pitfalls that we end up deleting and product and starting again because the stock levels become incorrect when using LOT's, this screws up the stock history function which is what we think is a nice feature.

Oscar G.

Awesome tool!

Reviewed on 2016/12/14

When I first created my company I wanted to have a tool that could easily manage my administrative and accounting tasks. I tried some but did not satisfy me at all. Thanks to a friend's recomendation I first tried Holded. I have been using it for a year so far and I am honestly very impressed. It is saving me a lot of time and money. Everything is very intuitive, organized, well design and the accounting is made automatically!

It is not just to create invoices or bills but It allows you to see you company situations and to identify your most profitable revenue and costs streams.

I strongly recomend it :)

Pros

1. Usability
2. Design
3. Efficiency

Cons

1. I guess it is not suited for multinationals but have not reached that point yet...

Ignacio R.

I love Holded!

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Holded is exactly what I was looking for: easy and convenient invoicing + accounting cloud software.

Pros

Holded is easy to use and design layouts. I also like easily getting access to visual information in each screen so I don't have to execute reports all the time. It's easy to analize how my business is going through graphics and interactive tables.

Alejandro R.

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

It was easy to use, fast to connect and cheap to afford

Pros

It was very easy to use
Their Customer care team are fast answering
Different modules
Wide 360 features

Cons

Maybe too generic for what we needed at that point
There were not so many plugins or API integration at the very begining

Excellent software

Reviewed on 2021/03/20

Pros

Wonderful interface with a ton of useful features for small and medium business management. Invoicing and accounting work great. A highly-professional support team is always ready to help.

Cons

Excellent software, I didn't get any bad impression on it.