Showing 38 reviews of 28

Showing 38 reviews of 28
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great tool

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

I used this awesome tool to schedule 12 hr shifts for an organization with over 30 employees. Never had an issue knowing who was on night shift or on call.

Cons

On the administrative side, it didn't alert users if their schedule was changed unknowingly. This resulted in more than one close call in someone missing a shift.

Michele M.

Nursing staff scheduler for a large Urgent Care Center.

Reviewed on 2015/12/21

PROS: ScheduleAnywhere allows me to easily manage the complicated staffing for three sites. The mobile app is a plus for our nurses. The Time-Off function works well for me to accept or deny requests.
CONS: The schedule can be difficult to read. The server seems to crash often requiring that I re-login. There is no "auto-schedule" function that you can use to set rules then populate the schedule automatically.

Response from ScheduleAnywhere

Hi Michele, Thank you for the review and for choosing ScheduleAnywhere. We're always making updates and we believe we have a resolution for the concerns that you noted. Give us a call at our toll free support number, 800-874-8801, and we can walk through your concerns with you. Thanks again and have a great day!

The ScheduleAnywhere Team

Kala L.

Had it at a previous job, loved it, got it when transitioned to Management in this job.

Reviewed on 2015/11/19

Difficult to print a full staff schedule, takes several steps to make it fit on one page, would be nice to have resizing options other than just shrinking percentages. Wish there was a way to overwrite schedules without deleting the TOR and days marked as unavailable. Would make it much easier to use. Overall love it, wouldn't want to do a schedule without it !

Christine P.

Great experience. Looking forward to additional features. Would suggest to others.

Reviewed on 2016/02/17

Would like to see a better mobile app. The current app is very limited and difficult to read if there are many employees (as in our case). Would be nice to be able to advance to another date from the schedule screen.

Paul B.

Very easy to access and use

Reviewed on 2015/12/01

We have got along fine with using the program and now our employees can check their schedule anytime they wish by using their personal electronic device.

Jonathan R.

Makes our lives easier. Period.

Reviewed on 2016/06/08

Easy to use. Support is great. Training is wonderful.

Amie K.

Excellent program and very user friendly

Reviewed on 2015/11/25

Pros-Very user friendly
Cons-None that I have noted

Kristi M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

I supervise over 75 staff so Schedule Anywhere is easy to use and see very quickly who is working where.

Pros

You can use Schedule Anywhere at work, home or on your phone. Easy to make changes and for staff to put in schedule requests.

Cons

On your phone it is a little more difficult to utilize all the functions. If you ar scheduled on multiple units it is hard to check that.

Easy to navigate scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

I love the mobile app version of Schedule Anywhere. It allows me to look at my schedule and my coworkers' schedules at the touch of a finger. It's extremely easy to use.

Cons

I wish this app would have an option to sync with Google Calendars. I use Google Calendar for all my personal events, and I wish I could upload my work events into my calendar - I currently enter them manually every month.

• Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Helping make moves!

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Pros

Schedule Anywhere has been an assest to our programs and agency in whole. From an administrative perspective, extremely helpful and efficient.

Cons

From my perspective I do not have cons. I need results/reports and they are retrieved and produced in a snap.

Ellen M.

1st Review of Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2016/08/03

very comprehensive and thorough training prior to going live. Support as needed. Fairly intuitive software.

Pros

Has what is used more frequently easily accessible to the user. Staff find it very easy to understand and use. There was little to no problem with transition to this software for management or staff.

Cons

I would like a 2 month or so follow up to review things that are used less frequently such as reports.

Amy F.

Serenity Lane

Reviewed on 2016/08/12

It has been a great product. It has some great features that have made scheduling a lot easier and takes less time.

Pros

Availability, being able to access it from any computer and the ease of functuality.

Keena H.

Wonderful Product!

Reviewed on 2016/02/05

Super simple to set up and use, and it provides a clear and easy -to-understand overview for employees to view. Showing open shifts, and getting coverage is so much easier than our paper copy excel sheet days. Sending messages to entire shifts or to the part time roster - notifying them of openings, along with the mobile application for our employees solidifies this for us.

Cesar D.

Very useful, some improvements needed

Reviewed on 2016/04/16

Pros:
The system is very easy to use. App is useful. Online access is very important.

Cons:
Refresh rate is very slow, A grid showing site/scheduled-staff only would be useful,

Ramon T.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

Melissa E.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Their Customer Service is outstanding, the software helps our company on so many positive...

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

online accessibility for our employees. Its much easier to organize, keep track and create our daily, weekly and monthly schedules!

Pros

I like the ease of creating and navigating a schedule. It has boosted the efficiency of my job immensely! With the upgrade the weeks are separated so its easy to input schedules for the entire month and multiple personnel!

Cons

The only thing I like least about this software is that the app does not allow you to view schedules by department and employee per day.

Madyson E.

Schedule Anywhere

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Pros

Schedule Anywhere makes scheduling easy! We have full-time, part-time and equipment scheduling on SA and we love it. It is quick to access online and easy to use and read.

Cons

On the mobile app, you have to click through a few pages to find what you are looking for based on who you are. And on the web based site, you can't click off of the page and then click page to it without being automatically logged out. Other than silly little things like that, it's great!

Amanda H.

My expirence with the ScheduleAnywhere program has been nothing short of AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2015/11/10

The use of the program is very user friendly. When looking into other programs I found that they were to busy and confusing. Schedule Anywhere is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The customer service is outstanding. I love how I can call and actually speak to someone. If our rep. is not available right away he always gets back to me in a timely manner. I can honestly say that I have no complaints with the program.

Melissa E.

Life is Easier!

Reviewed on 2016/05/10

I have been using Schedule Anywhere for a few months now and it has made my life a lot easier at work! I am able to complete the schedule in a couple hours vs. all day with our old system. It saves me time and is so easy to use and navigate. The customer service is awesome and everyone I have dealt with has been so supportive and helpful. I would highly recommend this software to anyone!

Tim G.

Very useful

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

Love ScheduleAnywhere. We use it for every member of our organization. I like the ease of use, from both a user and an administrative standpoint. You can log into it remotely (via app or mobile web browser) and you can submit time off requests from anywhere.

Corie E.

Great Program

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

I enjoy using Schedule Anywhere for all my staffing needs. It cuts down on paper scheduling a lot and is very easy to maintain. I do have problems with getting emails to my staff and them being able to see the schedule. But overall it is a great program

Sarah M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Only one problem.

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Please, add a way for time accrued/time requests off auditing (so employees know their leave balances and cannot put in for time off past their accrued current accrual balances).

Pros

Employees can view personal schedule in several length variations; ability to see availability of open vacation slots.

Cons

Schedule Anywhere needs an accrual (vacation, compensation time, sick etc.) self-audit capacity; because Schedule Anywhere lacks this capacity, our facility has DOWNGRADED to a 1990's scheduling software program that really lacks clarity and efficiency.