Sonja J.
  • Industry: Food Production

Onfleet User Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

Onfleet is essential to our company because it makes sure that our customers get what they ordered, we are able to track where our drivers are in real time, give the customer an estimated time of arrival and have a spot for all their contact information. It is beyond helpful!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to add a new stop onto a route, or switch drivers, or adding a whole route onto another driver's route is also a breeze. Its super simple!

Cons

I wish it had the technology to map out locations based on traffic so we could make sure deliveries went to the right route depending on how many stops are on that route.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks for your feedback, Sonja! We love working with Kitchfix :) We'd love to hear more about your needs regarding mapping out locations based on traffic, as our routing engine does consider historical traffic data so perhaps we can run you through that sometime (if that's what you're looking for)!

Kenny I.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Great tool for managing my fleet.

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Helps me manage my fleet and monitor where my trucks are at at any given moment.

Pros

Easy to use. Helps manage where my fleet is at. Gives me up to the minute updates. I also like the way our customer/s can track the progress of our truck to their job site. Easy to add or delete tasks. Or add or remove users.

Cons

It would be great to be able to drill in farther and be able to get a street view (like google maps) of where my truck/s are located. Also, would be great to be able to go back and view history of previous days activity. Also, another idea is to be able to track miles driven per state. For reporting purposes for apportioned plates.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks for the feedback, Kenny! It's been great having you as a customer for so long. We discussed your feedback as a team today, and I'm happy to report that we're already working on task history improvements and have some ideas around the street view idea :) We'll be in touch as soon as we have more to share!

John E.

Overall it's made life simplier

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

The ease and comfort to be able to manage a fleet of drivers seamlessly and handle issues in real time.

Pros

OnFleet allows me, as a delivery manager and dispatcher, to have a constant birds eye view of employees. It also gives me great data and ability to track issues and problems with ease and from anywhere.

Cons

The mobile site, however function, is lacking. I would love to see a OnFleet Dispatch app that would give me much of the same usability as the full desktop site.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks for the review and feedback, John! It's great to be working with Supper Meals. Stay tuned for an announcement regarding mobile dispatching in the coming weeks :)

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Pros

I like everything about it so far, up to the second etas is very important nowadays. Beautiful UI makes it very pleasant to my dispatcher's eyes.

Cons

I dislike the fact that it wont sync offline, when my driver loose signal they have to wait until signal returns.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals

organized and efficient

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

not a lot of issues, the lag and glitchy missing inputs are the only things that are really an issue.

Pros

it's a pretty awesome process, from adding clients info, tracking and seeing the route. my team uses it more to input clients as the delivery team uses it more in detail. i do enjoy that it has extra functions of requesting signatures, pictures, ...etc of delivery and being able to track the process. so if i have a client asking me about tracking, i can see who it was assigned to and contact them immediately.

Cons

it lags a bit, there was a few time i input my clients info but comes time maybe there was a glitch in the program, their scheduled delivery never showed up onfleet and caused a bit of a commotion. i catch it lagging a lot late.

Response from Onfleet

Hey there - thanks for the review and feedback! It would be helpful to get some more info about your lag and missing input issues. Feel free to email [email protected] - we're here to help!

Jorge G.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Fast & very practical tool

Reviewed on 2017/02/18

Overall it's has been an outstanding performance, just a few drawbacks we faced some weeks ago or have been facing still now, 1) A total black out, the task of our client it never showed up (we were blind) and 2) when it turns on or it turns off sometimes in driver's cel or in the lap top's dashboard the status of our driver. Thanks for your attentions and time. Enjoy your weekend.

Pros

It's very easy-practical to follow up and navigate while on site or in the app.

Cons

That our driver or the driver suddenly can get losted, due that we lose vision or site of him. In other words, the green blinking circle, it suddenly turns off, not because the driver turned off his on duty status. We are very worry that we can loose clients if we face again the block out mentioned before. Thanks that we could see we got a sales in our account we could respond.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with the 4GO team. The issues you encountered seem to be related to cellphone reception / connectivity. We will relay it to our engineering support team to investigate!

Jillian T.
  • Industry: Warehousing

OnFleet supported our operations during COVID-19 response efforts

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

We ramped up our usual grocery delivery capacity to low-income seniors by ten-fold in response to coronavirus shelter-in-place orders. Previously our routing was done manually and was not scalable. With us needing to do 2,000 deliveries per day, we really needed a straightforward and high-capacity route optimization too. OnFleet is that and everything more. I love that there's a driver app, in app communication, and real-time tracking.

Pros

- real-time delivery tracking
- ease of onboarding for delivery drivers
- great UX

Cons

I wish the search feature worked better - right now the search only searches through a list. Sometimes when I'm troubleshooting with a driver, I'd like to know where they are on the map. I'd want to be able to search for a driver or recipient and their name be highlighted in the map and in the side task bar.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks for the review, Jillian! We're excited to be working with you and your team during these challenging times. Happy to help in any way we can.

Shaheen E.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

SFM Food Bank Review

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

Overall, OnFleet has been helpful in scaling our food delivery operations. Despite a few minor issues laid out above I have enjoyed using it.

Pros

This software has been extremely impactful for us as it allowed us to efficiently scale up food deliveries to thousands of local residents.

The ability to quickly move around tasks as well as optimize routes has been helpful for us.

Cons

Sometimes, the upload using a spreadsheet can take upwards of 10 minutes depending on the size of the file.

Also, it won't tell me whether there are errors with the upload until AFTER it has finished loading which can be hard to manage when I'm short on time.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks for the review, Shaheen! We're proud to be working with you and your team to help however we can.

Kaala M.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

The ideal support for any logistics-based service!

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

It’s been wonderful having a system calculate a lot of the nitty-gritty for me. I don’t have to manually calculate a route for each of my drivers anymore, or even keep an eye out for their progress! OnFleet does that for me with integrated job requirements (like a picture on pickup or drop off!)

Pros

The scalability and accessibility of the software is incredible. From operating a team of 10, to running a national fleet of hundreds, it’s all completely within the scope of possibility!

Cons

I use a lot of other software for sales and service, and integration with these systems is not the easiest for a novice like me! API access is absolutely available, with assistance guides for those with the know-how to use them! (I just don’t have said know-how!)

Response from Onfleet

Thanks for your review, Kaala!

Alex S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best logistics software we've come across

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

Onfleet was able to address all of our companies needs from handling automated sms messages to customers to optimizing 100s of routes for us on a daily basis. OnFleet is the most technology / company friendly logistics software we've used since we started our business.

Pros

Functionality and willingness to add features we request.

Cons

Would like to see routes get optimized based on start / end location vs. hub approach.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with the 2ULaundry team. Your feedback regarding route optimization has been shared with our product team for review!

Jake B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

OnFleet

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Pros

The ability to track drivers in real time and give my customers an update on deliver times.

Cons

Reports to track performance are difficult to manage, bust into graphs, and interpret.

Alejandro A.
  • Industry: Furniture

Great app and awesome Customer support

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Onfleet is helping our business to deliver to our customers in a fast and efficient way. Thank you

Pros

Customer Support is very fast and helpful responding whenever we have a question to improve the deliveries to our customers.

Cons

After not having used the software for a while, it asks to restart with your credentials.

Response from Onfleet

Thank you very much for your feedback, Alejandro!

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Happiest customer, we couldn’t have survived covid without onfleet

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

Just wonderful

Pros

Fantastic product, super nice support and always available, helped us get going quickly, saved our company

Cons

I should’ve signed up 9 months ago when I first got in touch with onfleet

Response from Onfleet

Thanks for the review!

Jaime M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Onfleet review

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Pros

The simplicity of the UI makes it easy to find items and teach new users.

Cons

The speed once volume is added is borderline unusable.

Response from Onfleet

Hi Jaime - thank you very much for your feedback! We are preparing a major release (two weeks away) that will improve dashboard performance under heavy load, so stay tuned. In the mean time, please consider enabling High Performance Mode in your dashboard settings.

David H.

OnFleet and Meadow

Reviewed on 2016/01/19

We've onboarded a lot of partners specifically in the cannabis industry. The product has been extremely helpful and we love working with you. We've done a lot of the onboarding on our own but it would be helpful to have some docs that you currently use that we can customize specific to this integration. A best practices guide would be helpful. Unlocking the secrets that are less obvious like understanding how to make a call or a text from the driver app and how the phone number is anonymized.

The only complaints that we've gotten are about the Android app being buggy.

Pierre C.

Great service !

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

I use Onfleet 5 hours a day, it's very powerful. Can't wait to see next features (I'm hoping for personalized communication according to task type, color customisation for pins, etc)

Response from Onfleet

Thanks very much for your review and feedback! We're excited to be working with the Cubyn team. Your suggestions will be relayed to the product team for consideration in an upcoming release!

Kathleen N.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

ONFLEET

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

very simple, provides ETA, trusted by many name brand businesses

Cons

It costs around $150, out of my budget, but if it helped many great companies it is a good investment

Rory B.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Limited Flexibility but Powerful Tool

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

The support team was helpful in getting us set up, and it was easy to begin using.

Pros

Out of the box, it has most features that our company needed both internally and for our end users.

Cons

It was not flexible, and had limited integrations to extend beyond the basic use cases.

Jonathan R.

Fantastic software

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

Pros

Easy to integrate with technology partners and has helped some great merchants!

Cons

Can't wait to see how Onfleet scales up in the future.

Safir A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Amazing platform! Best on the market

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

Onfleet has streamlined and automated our operations and logistics completely! What used to take us 30-45 minutes each morning is now completely automated and takes a few minutes!

We tried Tookan first, but Onfleet is such a superior software. It really is the best in the market!

Pros

Ease of use, routing algorithm, the UI/UX, automated customer notifications

Cons

Price is a bit steep, but you pay for what you get.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks very much for your review,
Safir! The Onfleet team is excited to work with you and the Hamper team.

Rado K.

Great API integration

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

Delivery service in San Diego area providing same day service for medical patients. Using Onfleet for 5 years.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with San Diego Organics. If you have any further feedback, please email us at [email protected] We're here to help!

Andrea F.

High Volume Routing

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

Amazing product and impressed with the ease of use and the ease of implementation. The product is intuitive for dispatchers and drivers.

Pros

Onfleet enabled the SF Marin Food Bank to establish a home delivery process in response to COVID-19 within just 3 days. The routing capabilities and easy to use upload functionality allows us to create routes for over one hundred drivers and approx. 2,000 delivery locations per day.

Cons

We would recommend to have some of the admin capabilities available for dispatchers (creating teams). Recommend to expand the driver profile category, which would allows us capturing more data.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks for your review, Andrea! We're proud to be working with you and your team to support those in need during these difficult times.

Conra K.

Although I've had my fair share of issues I will stick with onfleet

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Until I find a better solution i will continue to recommend this software.

Pros

This software is absolutely amazing for tracking mileage and looking back on where you traveled. It is very important to log your mileage as a driver and this definitely helps me a lot.

Cons

I feel like there could be a lot of other features they could provide. I wish you could track customer experiences and make notes on each delivery.

Evan C.
  • Industry: Information Services

Incredibly helpful service

Reviewed on 2020/04/25

Pros

Onfleet has made managing my delivery fleet significantly more efficient. Orders hardly ever get lost in the fray now, and customers are ordering more than ever.

Cons

It took a little time to get everything set up. Luckily I had a mentor who had setup the service with his business so I had some help there.

Sandile M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Onfleet is great to use it also give you the ability to multi task even when dealing multiple...

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Effortless tracking of drivers and helps do give our customer the best service.

Pros

The feature that notify the dispatchers when an order is running late, providing drivers with the order ETA and beang able to duplicate and re assign tasks.

The feature to give all the information for our customer and our drivers.

Cons

The speed! Sometimes the speed can be extremely slow once too many tasks come through and also scheduling the tasks accordingly to driver some time it schedules only the pick up task and drops the drop off task on unassigned.

Scheduling task to one driver where as there is a lot of drivers available and have a perfect connection.

Response from Onfleet

Thanks for the feedback, Sandile! We're thrilled to be working with OrderIn and our customer success team will be in touch soon to hear more about your issues with performance and task auto-assignment.