Robly Reviews

Robly

Mobile-ready email marketing automation with smart features

4.6/5 (386 reviews)
Debi P.

It's easy to learn, has great features and has become our go-to email tool.

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

Because it's easy to use, we were able to get a higher rate of adoption within our organization. Our campaigns also saw far fewer unsubscribes thanks to Robly's more sophisticated delivery system, which can "learn" when subscribers tend to open their emails and deliver accordingly. Also, it's been a big time saver because we can set emails to re-send to subscribers who have not opened their emails on the first or second tries. We have more opens, more click-throughs and better engagement using Robly. It's also very customizable and easy to work with, but there are standard templates for users who are less experienced with such platforms. In addition, we've saved a lot of money using Robly for a subscriber list of 10,000 or under, compared to other email services.

Pros

We have multiple users with varying degrees of experience and ability to work with software, and all were able to pick up on Robly very quickly. As a non-profit organization, the price couldn't be beat and the platform is much more stable than others we've used. It doesn't crash and WYSISWYG. The analytics are superb and Robly's Open Gen & AI features have seriously reduced the number of unsubscribes for us. Best of all, their customer service is truly superb with immediate responses via online chat. For users comfortable with online platforms, there is a lot of customization available.

Cons

Robly does not provide the ability to create set color palettes, which means users have to manually enter every color code in each element of every email. That really slows things down and results in less consistency in the look of email blasts as users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of ready made mobile responsive templates, but there is plenty of functionality to create your own. The other "missing feature" is the ability to create multiple user IDs. Everyone uses the same login and there's no way to tell who worked on what campaign.

Georg c. L.

Modern and Beginner Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Robly has a very good emailer and email builder, and allows for management of all your mass email needs. And it's priced very competitively. Does require a little know how, to break out of their drag/drop, but overall, Robly is a great place to start.

Pros

We migrated to Robly because it was far less expensive than other leading mass email providers at the time, and because the the user interface was modern, responsive and easy to make brilliant looking emails. Many drag and drop options and templates to get your wheels spinning, and unique tools (at the time), such as having an email archive browsable on the web, auto-posting to facebook/twitter, auto-resending to non-openers. A/B email testing. Customer support was very responsive, as we joined them early in their creation, we found several bugs that were fixed relatively quickly.

Cons

Not a fault of this software, but changes to Facebook API has caused the auto-facebook posting to be completely useless. Also, their complex code, which works great with drag and drop, is difficult to complete/fix for various email clients, and makes custom HTML sections relatively a wild west. For instance, Robly does a great job at providing many if/else statements for various email clients, so the drag and drop elements look great in most clients, however, if you need something more advanced, or need to drop a large table of data into something, you lose all that, and your email will not display correctly in email clients unless you are able to re-create all those if/else client code variations, which is a nightmare! It'd be nice if it could still maintain all that even when using custom HTML.

Trevor M.

I like Robly templates and features, it's a good investment

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

I believe that any entrepreneur who wants to venture into email marketing should start with Robly. Thanks to the automated work it offers us, such as sending scheduled emails and offering interactive and thank-you responses, we can focus on the reports, numbers and purchases made by our subscribers. Robly is a platform that could be underestimated but has many surprises.

Pros

Mass sending emails is highly effective with Robly for the development of my marketing campaign. The templates on this platform are wonderful for the design of my emails because they offer a professional identity that my customers appreciate to interact with my company and products. At first it requires patience to learn how to use it but it's really easy to handle. Robly's paid plans are cheap and we never had a problem acquiring them.

Cons

Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I have not been able to communicate and I am deserved the doubts. Another point is that Robly's logo conveys a childish message. However it is an attractive software in its functions.

Katherine F.

Very easy to use in Robly!.

Reviewed on 2018/01/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Robly is a very appropriate software for business use, it has helped me a lot to distribute Email in a fast way on the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform.

Pros

Robly is very easy to use, with just a couple of design steps in the Email, you'll have it ready with a nice design and colors that personalize it in a better way. Since I started using Robly I realized how easy it is to promote my products by sending Email.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Robly, they are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for a full use of the program, I would like to lower prices or adapt them to a better rate so allow many users to buy them.

Holly M.

Robly is GENIUS

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2016/09/29

Robly saves me so much time and energy when sending out content to our email list. The ability to send emails at specific times and resend emails using a different subject title when our first email was unopened is simply brilliant. I can track who opened which email and see the true value of our content for our subscribers. In short, I love Robly and am so thankful we switched from Constant Contact to start working with the Robly team! I've trained other staff in how to use it and now other staff members are sending out emails left and right! LOVE IT! The only suggestion I would have to the Robly team is to make it possible to edit the size of pictures in an easier way (like dragging the dimensions of the picture rather than manually editing them) so we can make pictures as big as we want! Other than that, I love the service and am extremely satisfied!

Pros

I love that we can send emails to specific lists of people. I love the branded emails that have our colors imprinted, our logo displayed, and pictures from our website! I really enjoy the data capturing and the brilliance of the re-sending software. The fact that they can send emails at time that people are most likely to open emails, specific to that individual, is sheer genius.

Cons

Because I use Bitly, seeing which links are clicked in the emails can be difficult. I wish it would display the word that was hyperlinked as well as the link itself and allow me to click on it so I can go to the site and verify. I also would like to be able to expand the size of pictures using a dragging feature in the corners of the picture rather than manually editing it. Manually editing makes it difficult to get pictures on the same line if they're of different dimensions.

Robly crushes the competition

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Our company used Constant Contact, and then MailChimp, as our email newsletter manager. I almost never accept unsolicited sales calls but the representative from Robly was so personable and knowledgeable of the product, I had to check it out. I am glad I did. In addition to having a superior product, their customer service has been excellent. They are quick to respond to questions and aren't satisfied until you are.

Pros

Robly is extremely easy to use and provides an excellent value for those with a tight budget. Generating analytic reports (open rates, clickthrough rates, etc) is simple. Segmenting lists by user interaction is also a breeze.

Cons

I have not had a negative experience with Robly.

Santiago A.

Very interesting and functional.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Since we started with the implementation of Robly, we increased visits to our portal, at the same time, because it was a podcast, we achieved a greater number of reproductions, which also allowed us to get to know our visitors, to know what country they are accessing to. to be able to offer a different and personalized experience to your emails and your social networks. We are very satisfied since its implementation, and it is so simple that we can do it several people at the same time.

Pros

When entering the world of email marketing, I was overwhelming everything on the market is offered, of many types, since I tried Robly, I was much more clear the power that has the email from your platform, they offer you all the strategies in a simple way and with the peace of mind that will not come with problems when executing it. I also like that they allow you to optimize all the campaigns you have to obtain the best results in your business model. Another aspect that I like a lot, is the detail in the statistics put at your disposal, you can evaluate after each campaign you design, since what type of device was seen and whether or not they accessed the content that you offered in the emails, it is really very good

Cons

I have no complaints about its functionality or the scope of its marketing tools, you will hardly find a commercial option in the market that offers you a money / effect relationship like Robly, I am sure that they are going in the right direction.

Eduardo R.

Exceeds the functions.

Reviewed on 2018/01/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Robly has helped me a lot, previously I had problems with Email using other software, Emails took a long time to reach the client and the delay caused us to lose a lot, since I used Robly I had very good progress.

Pros

I like Robly because it exceeds the functions of many software, there is much more diversity, I would even say that Robly greatly exceeds Constant Contact, using Robly is a way to make Emails and comply with Marketing in a simple and fast way Without making so much effort, Robly is perfect and I hope it stays that way.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Robly, at first I did not touch another and had to pay the high prices, but I think they should lower the rates, the last plans with more access and more benefits to the program exceed.

Debi P.

Almost perfect, but a great deal for the price.

Reviewed on 2016/10/11

The customer service is hands down, the best. The product is excellent but it could still use a few features to make life a bit easier for the less tech-savvy in our organization, such as allowing for standardized color palettes or more flexibility with the mobile-responsive templates. However, all of our users learned quickly and are making great use of Robly, and the analytics are a huge plus.

Pros

It's stable, not glitchy. It sometimes shows up differently on different platforms, such as Windows and Mac, but overall, it's more consistent than others. It's easy to learn. It has great analytics capability.

Cons

If you have to follow certain style guidelines with fonts, color, spacing, etc., it's a bit more labor intensive because you can't create a palette to work from. You have to input hex codes and work with the built-in formatting. In some cases, you can access the code to make changes, but that takes a skill level most of our users don't have.

Alex B.

Works Great for Our Nonprofit!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/12/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We use this for The Junior League of Boca Raton and for our use and budget it works great! I also used it a boutique agency I worked for and it was great for our company newsletter and for some of our clients too. I think it is much better than Constant Contact.

Pros

Compared to competitors, the interface is much easier to use. I feel that the templates they provide give great options and I believe for a small fee they will design a custom template for your organization/business which is totally worth it. The OpenGen feature is pretty unique and haven't seen anything like it on other e-marketing programs. It allows you to re-send the same email (even with a new subject line) to those that did not open it the first time. It greatly increases open rates and click-through rate. Overall it is much more flexible and easy to use and drag and drop text and images. They have a great widget too to collect and grow your email database for Facebook and website.

Cons

It doesn't (at least at this point) have the ability to auto-send messages on birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Tara L.

Easy to Use ans Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

We LOVE the Robly email platform (we were previously using Constant Contact). The Open-Gen and AI features have boosted our open rates for all of our clients. Emails are easy to create and customize. Their competitors feel antiquated by comparison. The customer support is great- fast response, good insight, great online resources. I would also say that they take a collaborative approach to helping their customers. I have worked with several different Robly team members and they all seem to share this mentality. I have also received several touches to see if I have any improvement suggestions.

The downside: There is no event functionality built in like some of the other platforms. I have communicated this to Robly and I understand that they are working on adding this functionality. In the meantime, we are using another solution to fill this gap.

Beautiful Templates
Great Customer Service
Easily Accessible Metrics
Ability to Segment
AI and Open Gen Functionality

Cons

No Event Functionality

Great product for the price

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

Pros

Robly is easy to use and the emails always look clean. User management is easy and the OpenGen gets a better open rate on the most important messaging.

Cons

It would be better if Robly's user management could integrate with other software platforms. We use a WordPress website and CiviCRM, neither of which seem to have customized options for Robly. Billing notifications have been spotty. I added our Director of Finance to automatically receive billing notifications, and it worked for 6 months, but suddenly stopped.

Maykol F.

Very good control of each Email Marketing.

Reviewed on 2018/04/17
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited from the use of Robly because I have noticed that nowadays I have established a better use in Email Marketing, nowadays in my company we receive many subscriptions daily, and with Robly we have been able to control that saturation.

Pros

Robly is a software that only focuses on Email Marketing, but, the detail that gives something positive are its prices, robly prices are too low, many times I think they are giving away their functions, but I hope they continue with those prices.

Cons

I do not like that the emails of Robly delay so much in arriving, in several occasions that wait so that the Email arrives, it becomes a too annoying wait, I would like that the platform was faster.

Monica G.

Robly has exact goals.

Reviewed on 2018/05/22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The most lucrative characteristics of Robly and those that can be more profit, would be the automatic configuration that Robly has to control the traffic that may be with respect to subscriptions, it is quite nice that this option exists to leave in automatic period all the configuration of the advertising campaign.

Cons

I have no complaints from Robly, the truth is that it has been a software that has behaved to measure and has achieved excellent innovations at the structural level and at the business level, in this way I think that Robly is very well designed to achieve clear objectives and obtain results both short and long term.

Carole K.

The speed of delivery of each mail is satisfactory.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited from the use of Robly in my company, first, it is a fairly basic platform where you can easily navigate and reactivate any email, and second, because you have established a certain priority with a client, sending emails instantly and none have to wait so long.

Pros

There are several things that I like very much about Robly, but there is a specific one that has called me a lot of attention, and it is the brevity in which it delivers the mail, it is very fast sending and receiving.

Cons

I do not like that Robly has high prices, this is the factor that I hate most of any software / platform, which exaggerate with the prices and do not offer more adapted and easy to pay prices.

Alan J.

Flexible cloud-based email marketing and automation system.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/08/15

Pros

The elegant, flexible and user-friendly graphical interface helps you use the application without much of technical knowledge. You can send newsletters and check the open rates of messages or emails. They provide a lot of custom templates, and you can access and edit them via tablet, phone or desktop PCs. If you face any operational or design issues, you can connect to the customer service team who are in fact very quick in response. You don’t require any coding knowledge to design professional emails with ease. From your website itself, the email addresses are collected for preparing promotional lists. The Robust AI enables to auto send emails while a prospect opens their promotional emails or newsletters. You can import contacts from constant contact, or through excel lists. Provides great analytical features. The application helps you improve open rates as well as the click-through rates. Provide instant billing notifications.

Cons

It is difficult to create color palettes. The application is quite expensive. It is a very tough and time-consuming process to edit campaigns.

Angelica B.

Robly has a good automation for shipping at the right time.

Reviewed on 2018/03/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The use of Robly has helped me a lot because I have managed to work in my company without worrying about when to send emails, since Robly does this work in an automated, very efficient and beneficial way.

Pros

What I like most about Robly is that it comes with an artificial intelligence that automatically determines and sends its email marketing campaigns to its target users and prospects at the right time.

Cons

The function called Robly AI, responsible for showing the history and progress of an advertising campaign, and sending emails at the best time, does not work properly, since it does not always show the correct history.

Marielvis G.

A better stability and tour of Email.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The use that I am giving to Robly has benefited me a lot because previously my company suffered from a lack of control in the subscriptions, they were totally disorganized and nothing was understood at all. Since Robly was implemented, there is better stability in Email Marketing.

Pros

Robly is very good because the functions it has, do not require a long term knowledge, but with a minimum practice, it can be established to use it at any time.

Cons

I do not like that Robly has such high prices, its functions are quite basic but it has a strong impact on the enterprise profit, and I would like it to be cheaper for any client.

Annie F.

Very good automation, Robly does all the work.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The use of Robly within my company, has caused it to have a better stability and automation when sending an email, no need to do anything else because in my company, Marketing is managed by Robly.

Pros

Robly is very quick to send emails, perfect marketing very well in any company, it is very fast and efficient to send emails from this platform because everything is done automatically with a new subscriber.

Cons

Robly prices are terrible, and I mean they are really expensive, I would like this software to consider that it has very good features to offer its customers and it is better to lower prices.

Stella K.

Robly is great email campaign software

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

The interface is exceedingly friendly and easy to adapt. It has a best widget tool which allows you to collect and grow your email database for different websites, especially for Facebook. Drag and Drop feature makes everything easier. Reporting and analytics is helpful. Robly is being used for 1.5 year as a main email marketing application in our company.

Cons

Sometimes it is so difficult to edit campaigns and sometimes it shows error when you are sending mass emails.
it has the lack of screen-sharing feature.
Lack of the mobile version.

Bobby K.

The best email marketing tool

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Pros

Robly is a powerful application that makes it easy to create beautiful newsletters. The tracking and reporting functions are top notch and very helpful. My favorite thing about Robly is the ability to automatically re-send an email a few days later to the recipients that never opened the first one. We experienced a much greater level of customer engagement by doing this.

Cons

I have had no negative issues while using Robly.

Brian C.

An easy service to navigate but could use a little tweaking

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

In my time using Robly it has always done what I needed it to do. There are little tweaks I have asked for because I feel there is a tone of potential to improve the platform. However, it is extremely user-friendly, super presentable, and has an array of templates that help instruct new email marketers. Their team is very responsive and is always there to give me an answer to a problem I'm having.

Cons

Not all fonts they provide function on standard email servers which will make your emails look vastly different when they arrive to your clients. There is no mobile editor for email structuring so you are kind of at the will of the layout how it all turns out. This last part is not really a con because no other service offers this that I have found, but I would love it if they would allow overlapping images for logos over backdrops and things of that sort or in general offer a variety of design options that make them stand out from the competition. Regardless of these, I am still very pleased with the service and still recommend them to many of my colleagues in the marketing world.

Maria G.

You do not want to get bored here.

Reviewed on 2018/05/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The best thing about Robly is the design, if you are looking for a platform in which Email Marketing is not boring at all, Robly is the best option, since it has a design where a "chick" is integrated, and this really does a lot more comfortable and fun, here you will not get bored.

Cons

It should improve the reception of Emails in Robly, I think that is a section that should be concentrated and improve little by little, the reception of emails is very important, and a quick reception, the truth would bring improvements exponentially.

Gladis T.

Better organization of each Email.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Robly has benefited me because I have managed to add a new platform that complements Email Marketing, a platform that allows me to better organize each email or subscription received.

Pros

I like Robly because of the accessibility it provides to the client, it allows you to make connections from a mobile phone, from a computer and even from a mini laptop, very quick to log in.

Cons

The problem with Robly is customer service, I have had a couple of doubts and I still do not respond to any of them, I think it is for many requests but should improve customer service or support.

Luisana A.

Robly perfects the automated work very well, without moving a finger.

Reviewed on 2018/03/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited from the use of Robly since I have been able to completely automate my work, sending constant emails without moving a finger, it is very easy to send emails with Robly about my company's information.

Pros

What I like most about Robly is the automatic way that emails are sent, it is very easy to implement Robly since you only have to carry out the campaign, and the software will do all the work automatically.

Cons

I do not like Robly's rates, I think they should decrease them since many people do not have the necessary financing to pay such an expensive membership.