CounSol.com

Online counseling practice management software

Jill N.

A Successful Decision

Reviewed on 2020/06/20

Overall, using CounSol.com has been a great benefit to my business. I cannot imagine not having the features that I mentioned above. Each feature has helped my business run more smoothly.

Pros

I spent a lot of time researching various software programs to meet the needs of the new counseling center I was opening. I wanted an all-in-one system that would allow for customization with forms, EHR, online counseling, and billing. One of the features I like about this particular program is the client journal. I have several clients who really like that feature. I had set up a practice client and learned about the ins and outs of the program and decided it was the one for me even though it was a little more expensive than some of the others. I have not regretted this decision, as it has come through well for me.

Cons

There has been great improvement of the online platform over these months of COVID-19, but I feel that there may need to be even more improvement. I sometimes still have to use backup platforms due to issues with the online platform at random times. One thing I would also like is to be able to do groups online using this platform.

Amy B.

Excellent Customer Service but Things Need to be Improved

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

I am staying because it is very difficult to leave and learn a new system. Over the past 5 years, I have tried 4 and this one had the least awful things about it. However, there are several key things that really need to be improved in the accounting system that are not getting addressed and I have brought them up multiple times. There is no good reason for invoices to have different balances depending on which screen you are looking at. I have used them exclusively for 2 years and I have yet to get all of my client accounts to balance out. This is frustrating. I also keep a separate spreadsheet because I do not find the system to be 100% reliable.

Pros

Scheduling works well. Most of my clients are technologically savvy and can schedule themselves. I also appreciate that I have a very knowledgeable, helpful, accessible, dedicated account manager. The help is not delivered through a bot or to a team where you receive minimal assistance, like some of the top rated software companies provide.

Cons

The accounting portion of this software is very difficult to use. There are hidden payments and transactions that you have to go hunting for and sometimes, invoice amounts can appear different on different screens. I cannot begin to count the number of hours I have labored over the accounts, trying to get them to balance.

Ericka F.

The Best Hands Down

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Overall, I love Counsol and have been using them for over 3 years now. I recommend it to all of my friends in the mental health field. It is so easy to use and the price is amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

Pros

I love how easy it is to customize, understand and train staff to learn and understand how to use the features. The price point is fantastic for the quality and amount of features.

Cons

I wish that some of the information that I can see was not accessible to the clinicians that work for my company. EX: The rate of service when booking a client or for them to input the CPT codes, just little things like that.

I also wish there was an automated To Do List. EX: As soon as I have held a scheduled session with a client, the system would remind me to complete the progress note, billing, treatment plan etc.

Tammy W.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Most features, best price, easiest to use

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

I haev saved time and money, been able to reduce no-shows because of reminders sent to my clients, been able to recoup losses for no-shows because of the ability to integrate a credit card system (that's low cost) where clients are required to keep a card on file (secure, meeting Federal standards) that I can run if they do not show up. I would keep going, but my next therapy appointment just walked in! Got to go! I can't recommend them enough.

Pros

I have been with Counsol for 5 years. It's like having my own administrative assistant. It has freed up more time (for me to fill with other things, lol). When I first looked for software, I signed up for free trials and even made a chart comparing the features. Counsol has the most features then, and continues to have them now. You can use Counsol as your website, since it has the ability to add pages on your portal that are visible to the public. Just buy your name as a domain name and then point it towards your Counsol URL. You can select which options show up on forms, create your own forms, tweak treatment plans, decide what clients can and can't access, provide teletherapy, upload handouts and mp3s for your clients by topic (couples, parenting, ADHD, depression, etc.). You also have your own personal account representative. I have had the same one since I started. Each time I have a question, I get a prompt response back from him. If there's a problem, he works to find out what's going on and they troubleshoot with the software team to find solutions. They are also open to ideas and feedback and since I have used them, they have continued to add more features and capabilities. You can create users to have access to certain aspects of the software, so others can do scheduling or billing for you. I can't give enough kudos!

Cons

Until recently, the video software has been in need of some updating. But they have worked to develop an even better platform for distance therapy. It's currently being finalized and I am excited to test it out ASAP!

Jonathan S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Counsol is the most flexible of all the private practice platforms I tested.

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Pros

One of the main selling points for me was the client portal. All the other ones that had portals required that the clinician approve the appointment request, with no other option. Why? I don't need more steps in my already busy schedule. And my clients, like any customer, want simple confirmations for their busy schedule instead of waiting to hear back so they can then make other adjustments for their schedule. I'm not a big fan of two steps when one does the job.

My clients REALLY like being able to schedule this way and not have to play phone tag with me, nor wait for a confirmation.

Flexibility and customization is a big selling point for me with Counsol. I don't bill insurance and I don't use the OMR feature--I still go old school paper charts. While most may not need this option, with Counsol I can still use it fully for robust scheduling, billing, and payment processing without having to enter progress notes and treatment plans--most of the other ones i tested required that you also use it for notes. That for me would've caused additional steps to enter notes when I already have a paper record. Again, less = better, and flexible customization = better.

Customer support has always been VERY responsive, personal, and helpful.

Overall, what I liked most is that Counsol is the most flexible of all the private practice platforms I tested, and I tested at least 10 of the most popular.

Cons

Concerns:
Many actions give the option to select if you want to send info about that action to the client. I would like to be able to change the default setting for the whole system to "do not send to client" rather than having to select that option each time. Again, less steps = better.

Wish could print billing statements that fit in #9 double window billing envelope--which is pretty standard billing practice. I've been told that is not an option, and while yes I can email statements that's not how my practice functions. So, when I mail invoices to third party payers (for me mostly clergy as I don't work with insurances at all), I have to print out the invoice AND an additional piece of paper with my return address and the recipients address formatted for that type of envelope. Again, this is a standard envelope that any program that includes billing uses. I would love to have that feature added.

Minor concern:
The interface isn't as polished/slick as some of the others out there. I think some more in-depth exploration there with users would be valuable.

Heather H.

Simplifies my practice

Reviewed on 2017/01/26

Switching to counsol has made managing my private practice much easier. Customer support has been very responsive and the developers have implemented many of my suggested changes. The other development changes that have been made have all been imprints improvements and made this a very flexible and robust system.

The free initial setup input all of my client intake forms, and then I was able to go into those forms and improve them in order to take advantage of the technology. I have also copied and modified those forms for individual clients, as needed. Modification and customization is very easy and intuitive for me. These features were much better than some of the very expensive systems I encountered during my search.

My clients love the ease-of-use, and that we don't need to spend time on forms or payment during our sessions. They also love receiving appointment reminders (which I send out on their cancelation cutoff day). Some of my clients enjoy using the journaling feature, which allows them to choose whether or not they share an entry with me.

I mainly use the system for scheduling, billing, and collecting client intake documents. The integrated scheduling and billing features have been major accounting time savers for me, and having secure credit card storage in the system means that I don't have to worry about billing clients, and I have a way to confirm appointments with credit cards (especially virtual sessions), as well as charge clients for late cancelation, according to my cancelation policy.

I still take notes on paper, as I prefer not to be typing during my clinical sessions. However, in order to keep client files as required by law yet manage paper in my office, I have been scanning and uploading closed client files to CounSol as attachments, and then shredding the paper.

One downside was that one of the main features I hoped to use when selecting a system was the video chat feature. I have not found that to be reliable. It might be because of my Windows 8 operating system or drivers, but the customer support for that feature was lacking. I have been a user for over 3 years now, so perhaps that has improved along with the other features.

Other than that, the system is perfect for me and a major time, money and space saver. I can't imagine life without it now. Thank you!

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, support.

Cons

Video chat feature and support needs improvement

Dee D.

Great business asset!

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Pros

While I have been using parts of Counsol.com's features for many years, when the Covid-19 was coming at us like a train, I had to completely change my approach to providing my clients the support services they needed. I was able to pack up my practice, move out of my town office and reconstitute my practice at home, LITERALLY OVERNIGHT. Paper systems that I had had in place for 20 years had to be replaced with electronic systems. New paperwork had to be uploaded overnight for clients to sign. The only things that didn't change were me and the dog in the office. Without Counsol.com's multiple features and amazing support staff, I could not have provided uninterrupted services to my clients. WELL DONE COUNSOL.COM!

Cons

The change in accounting programs was the most challenging and nerve-wracking part. Nobody likes to have uncertainty about their finances, especially when it involves keeping track of insurance submissions, adopting a whole new payment system, and a change in software that you have to master quickly. While Counsol.com's system and my brain were clearly on different pages, the support staff was SO PATIENT and HELPFUL and RESPONSIVE to my pleas for help and easily untangled several issues that resulted from my insufficient understanding of how to use the accounting software. It would be helpful to have training videos on how to use the accounting features.

Clifton F.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Needed strong HIPAA compliant format for mental health provider office

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Ease of use, safety protocols are strong, support is excellent, user-friendly, easy integration.

Pros

1. Strong security protocols for both client & providers. 2. Ease in setting up. 3. Visually user-friendly design. 4. Excellent Tech support (something we've NEVER said about any program before). (tech assigned to us) is always friendly, patient & responds quickly, even after initial set-up. There's a 'submit help request form' & a well-organized "Help Manual" icon also available 5. We were able to do most of set-up ourselves, but if we hit a snag & contacted tech support, they'd walk us through it or advise us re better methods. 6. Integrated credit card process went smoothly, as did PCI, scheduling & video set-up (in plan we choose). 7. We receive a lot of leads through our website & were pleasantly surprised to discover an increase in traffic immediately after we began using Counsol (& their integrated partner counselorlisting.com). We saw an increase of 3-4 new clients per week (over our normal averages). 8. We recommended a few ideas (automated birthday notices to clients, etc.). Counsol appears to be responsive to customer's ideas. 9. Very easy to link from our existing website into their server based system for client's to schedule appointments & fill out forms online. It's been a fairly smooth transition for clients visiting our website. 10. During initial transition, Counsol had us upload our forms & they set them up quickly, then walked us through edit process. It helped get us up & running very quickly. We're already recommending Counsol to our peers.

Cons

Forms layout could be refined a bit (greater horizontal layout ability, rather than vertical, would decreases of pages. It's the only concern any of our clients expressed, even though the registration process actually goes quickly. (Some people look at of pages or 'length' of a form, not actual of questions or the click-through ease of those questions).

Emily G.

Private Practice Rave Reviews

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

I learned of Counsol almost 4 years and have had an incredible experience. Most striking is how invested and responsive Jonathan (my assigned representative) has been in helping me address any questions or needs. I am a bit technologically challenged, and yet found Counsol to be very user friendly, particularly because Jonathan was available to answer my questions over the phone and in real time.

The features I most appreciate are the electronic scheduling feature, which has saved me hours each week that I used to spend playing email/phone tag with clients, only for them to respond after the offered time has been accepted by another client. I also appreciate the ease of billing, whether to submit client's out of network insurance claims or to keep payment records for myself. The mail feature puts me at ease given it is HIPAA Compliant, and has also been recommended to me by HIPAA trainers above all others for this reasons.

Also note that I have referred dozens of friends and colleagues to Counsol, all of whom have thanked me for the recommendation given their similar positive experiences.

Thank you to Jonathan and Counsol for allowing me to focus on what matters most, which is client care, and helping me to efficiently and effectively take care of the rest.

Pros

See my review.

Cons

That it isn't yet offered to Group practices.

I would love if the out of office feature for email could be set up on a recurring basis. i.e. I am offsite on Mondays and Fridays and would love to somehow represent that to clients on the calendar feature and in email response. (Maybe this is already possible though...?)

Elizabeth A.

Ease and stability with great customer service

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

Pros

When looking for practice management systems, I researched many different options. I originally landed on Counsel because they offered the video feature within the practice management system, however I stayed with Counsol for the ease in features. I was able to upload my own forms, which made it feel like a more personal fit for my clients. The client portal allows clients to have access to their own account. They can fill out paperwork, access an on-line journal, check appointments, see notes I've left for them from our session and even pay their bill on-line.

The integrated ERA feature has streamlined my billing process. It is incredibly easy to keep up with client billing and send bills electronically. I love that all client information, notes, etc. are filed in one place.

Perhaps one of the best features is the customer service. I have been pleasantly surprised at how responsive my personal customer service person has been. He is thorough, helpful and very quick in response.

Cons

My major struggle is with the video component. It did not work well for me. Most of my clients did not have a large enough bandwidth to allow for the video to work. I finally ended up dropping the video portion of the system, and I'm using another video platform. I signed up for the video feature, however I stayed with Counsol because the rest of the features are so good.

Jonathan S.

Best of all I tested!

Reviewed on 2017/01/31

I tried and tested over 10 different online scheduling, billing, practice management options. Many had good features, but none had the range of flexibility I needed for my unique needs--except for CounSol, that is.

For example, I primarily need it for scheduling and billing, but not for an online medical record (which it does very well though) as I use old school paper charts still. I can opt out of having to make notes with CounSol and can't with others.

Another thing I needed was for my clients to be able to schedule themselves if they want through their own portal. Other programs require you to approve the appointment request though first. In my practice, I want LESS steps, not more. And CounSol let's them schedule their own sessions without my approval, though I think I can require them to if I want. The bottom line point is that they have the most flexibility in how YOU need to customize it for YOUR practice vs conform your practice to its system like so many others I tried. And my clients love not having to play phone, text, or email tag just to get an appointment (as a solo practitioner somedays are busier than others and I can't always get back to people right away). That aspect alone has made my life SO much simpler and has improved the client experience as well.

Also, customer support responds very quickly and I have the same account person assigned to me who knows my account!

So bottom line: as someone who researches the heck out of products and services before settling in them, I can say this is hands down the best online practice management tool I've ever tried and recommend it highly.

Fran P.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

An excellent HIPAA compliant practice management program

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

I started using CounSol after transitioning from a large community mental health agency to my own solo practice. As I did not have the resources to hire someone to manage my scheduling etc, I needed a HIPAA compliant practice management program that would really manage my practice. CounSol has been extremely valuable. I have used it since I started my practice and still see no need to hire office management staff. I often receive positive feedback from clients about it.

Here is an example of how efficiently CounSol has worked for me (all taking place without me having any contact with the client during the process): a prospective client sees my profile on Psychology Today and is routed to my CounSol site; they register as a new client; they make an appointment to see me using the online calendar; they receive a text message and email to confirm the appointment; they complete the paperwork for the first appointment online; they arrive at my office and I have already reviewed their paperwork.

Additional features I find very beneficial include online billing; sending and receiving secure email; the option for me to upload documents for clients to read; an online journal clients can share with me; treatment plans; progress notes; etc. I also appreciate the frequent updates / improvements made to the program and its cost-effectiveness.

One feature of CounSol that I initially used but later discontinued is the video session option - there was too much of a time lag with the audio portion of this feature.

In a nutshell, CounSol is an excellent practice management program!

Jacqueline B.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

The Only Software a Private Practice Needs.

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Furthermore, the ease of setting up my account was a plus. The ability to have a support person has been a plus. Rep is quick to answer any questions that I might have.

Many of my clients work in the software industry and often compliment me on the use of ConSol.

Pros

CounSol is all encompassing and provides the HIPAA secure software needed to run my practice. Electronic Health Records, Thorough biopsychosocia intake list, treatment planning, calendar, case notes, billing, and reports. The reports feature alone streamlined supervision hours. The billing feature alone saves hours of work and money because I do not need to hire and outside billing agency.

Cons

I am not technology savvy so at first there was a learning curve for me.

So glad I switched to Cou sol

Reviewed on 2018/11/07

Nobody loves doing notes but literally every day when I use this program I find myself thinking how glad I am I switched. Counsol has dramatically improved my work life.

Pros

1. Confirmation email and text sent to patient at time of scheduling. Reminders are also an option. I wanted the confirmation email and SimplePractice would not provide one. 2. Counsol integrates Square. 3. Prompt, personal service from your own Personal Account Manager by phone or email. 4. Counsol prevents accidental double-booking. If you try to double book you need to check an override box. 5. On the calendar there is a Today button so that unlike on SP you don’t need to go hunting for today’s date. 6. You can relate two or more clients so that the option to schedule a couple or family session is easy every time you make an appointment. 7. You can change the IP in a couple as appropriate should a different partner want to seeek insurance reimbursement. 8. Secure messaging with either an individual or couple. 9. On the iPhone app you can see the first names of both partners in a couple session. No panic lol. 10. You can send an announcement to everyone in your practice, or to all active patients, or to people you identify as being in a certain category (like couples).

Cons

It’s not as pretty as my prior programs (SimplePractice and Theranest) But you do get to customize colors and fonts to coordinate with your website, and patients see your name rather than the software’s branding.

Andrea B.

Pleasently Surprised

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

I was nervous about picking a software but Counsol was my first choice and the best choice. The experience has been easy and the software does anything and everything I could ask. Someone really thought this out. You are able to customize the interface for yourself and your clients. I was impressed with the details; down to the option of choosing to call those you serve patients or clients- it is details like this that show me someone thought this through very well. The customer service is unmatched (you have your own representative you can email or call). No major complaints so far.

Pros

1. The support!!! I email my rep and he responds in a timely manner. When he was out of town, someone covered for him. I could not be more impressed with the support. It is the best feature of the software honestly. You are never alone and you don't have to "figure it out".
2. The price isn't bad.
3. It does everything I need it to do. It is intuitive and pretty easy to use and figure out.

Cons

1. I would LOVE and app. I don't like having to use my laptop to schedule client appointments and do other things. PLEASE create an app. If you take any feedback and app, especially that offers scheduling and note taking, would be amazing. It is probably the only thing that the competition has over CounSol. They point you to the Counsel website on your phone but that is NOT the same as an application. Please invest the money and time to create this for your customers.
2. The interface does not look as modern as other platforms. A facelift would be nice. Not a deal breaker at all.

Courtney G.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Overall, this has been the best experience! My rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been helpful and getting back to my within 24 business hours. The program is easy to use and operate once you learn how the features work.

Pros

The client reminder texts are very helpful! The dashboard customization also helps to keep tasks in order.

Cons

As a supervisor, it would be easier to adjust settings for other users who need supervision instead of having to contact the company for assistance. I do not like that I am only allowed to create an account for one client instead of having the option of creating an account for more than one client I am seeing together.

Nelson T.

CounSol Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Very very good. My wife was suggested this software at a seminar she went to and it was the best recommendation we have ever received.

Thanks CounSol for a great product.

Pros

The ease of use. It is exceptionally intuitive when following links from one section to another. With only a few questions to the support staff at CounSol, I could easily navigate the menus.

The customer support has been top notch with very quick response time. We have added a number of therapists over the last 60 days and I have always had quick turnaround of forms that needed to be uploaded.

I looked at several other client platforms and CounSol was so far above the others, it made my choice very easy. There is no other platform to use in your therapy practice.

Cons

I can't think of anything that doesn't work like I wanted it to or thought it would.

The only change I recommend is the text message given when reminding a client of their next appt. It states:
"Reminder of your appointment with _________ on Mon Aug 27th at 3:00PM. Text 713-299-XXXX to make changes DO NOT REPLY". The DO NOT REPLY immediately after the phrase "to make changes" is very confusing. It appears to say you can make changes, but don't respond to this text, which I think you can do and the text would come to the phone number mentioned.

I made the suggestion to the support staff at CounSol and he may have added this software change to the upcoming updates.

Marinna M.

I LOVE this platform!

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

I have been able to eliminate questions that come with any new client beginning therapy. I am able to streamline the process through CounSol, as the client becomes fully aware of practice policies, while telling themselves about me. I can share information with clients without worrying about HIPAA violations. Now I even get birthday reminders - which makes me feel better connected with my clients! I would highly recommend CounSol to any practitioner due to its ease of use, quality, and affordability.

Pros

I did a lot of research before deciding on an EHR platform. What stands out the most about CounSol is its ease of use for both myself and clients. Whenever I get a new client I direct them right to my special client portal link and we're instantly connected.

Right on the main page are all of my appointments and earning for the month - it's a perfect visual to ensure that I don't forget anything. Scheduling is easy, I can share messages with my clients that are more secure than an email, and I have all of my forms easily accessible - making my entire practice paperless!

Cons

I had the most difficulty with setting up my hours on the calendar, but I was able to easily troubleshoot this with CSR, my CounSol personal account manager.

Vagdevi M.

Counsol is the best EHR System I have tried!

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Excellent customer service and product. Love using it daily.

Pros

Love the clinician facing interface, ease of scheduling and changing appointments, billing, and notifications.

Cons

Customer facing interface is clunky and needs work. Clients regularly complain about difficulties in logging in, finding things they need, and being able to navigate the system. People are used to the Apple MAC interface in my industry and this one has more of a PC look which they don't like.

Keisha S.

Makes my life easier

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

I am cutting down the no shows with this software as well as being able to see my revenue and how to increase it.

Pros

I like that this software reminds clients about their session. Also, it allows me to assign a task to my supervisees, reminds me of responsibility I have not completed

Cons

That the treatment planner for Wiley, an added feature. I feel like for therapist life to be easy, it should be an added feature with no additional cost per therapist but a flat fee.

Michelle M.

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

I am happy with what I have.

Pros

I primarily use this software to schedule clients and have them fill out intake documents prior to meeting in person. It's very easy to use and the price is great for what I am able to accomplish

Cons

Although I am able to create documents they can be cumbersome and not as aesthetically pleasing as what I can do on a word document.

Christie F.

Functions for All my Admin Needs

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Overall, I have no regrets and I let others know all the time that this is a solid software and customer service is very responsive. I am certain that this software has saved me time and fees for an admin, and has gained me income with the ability to integrate credit card billing. Clients have commented they like the ability to print receipts and to utilize the messaging/journaling functions. I truly like how this has transformed my practice.

Pros

I love, love that this software has helped me to create a paperless practice. I have an all-in-one software to help me with scheduling, process/progress notes, billing, and compliant messaging. My clients also really appreciate the ability to fill out paperwork in the comfort of their home and I love that I can read the intake paperwork prior to the first visit. It's a seamless process that has work well for me!

Cons

It took a little bit of time to learn the whole system and adapt it to my needs. Once I was able to customize the progress notes form and the billing function, it worked much better and saved me tons of time. It just takes time to interact and make all the software optimally functional for your practice.

Delee D.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

My business virtually runs itself with CounSol.

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Pros

I've been consistently pleased over the years with CounSol as my EHR and updates are added often. Customer Service is quick and responsive to the needs and suggestions of users. Video functions are easy to navigate and use. Session reminders have minimized late cancellations and/or no-shows. Forms and Policy completion can be required before a client can self-schedule. Calendars can be set up for client standing appointment and to allow clients to self-schedule within a time frame established by the clinician. Clients have private or shared journals within their personal client portal and there is also confidential email capabilities. So much of the program works seamlessly to offer a good, well-rounded experience. Client portal appearance can be modified to the colors used in the therapists website.

Cons

I truly have no dislikes about the software.

Charlene K.

Highly recommended EHR

Reviewed on 2018/11/07

Pros

User friendly and easy to navigate. The reminders work well to keep a high rate of session attendance and decrease no show rates. The clients like the online journal and share often. They can also send confidential emails. The customer service agent assigned to me is excellent, responds very quickly and attends to any question, concern, or problem I might run into.

Cons

I cannot change my own forms without contacting my account manager. However, the response with customer service is excellent. I would prefer the amount of payments for the week and month not be displayed on the first page I see when I log in. If I have to log in with a client present the amounts are large and in view. I would prefer that they would be on another screen that I could click and access as I needed to monitor my income.

Response from CounSol.com

Thank you for taking the time to write your honest review of CounSol.com. You can edit your forms at any time by going to forms icon and clicking edit link next to the form. Please contact your account manager and they will show you how you can disable payments showing up on the summary page. Thank You CounSol.com Team

Rita W.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

NOTHNG can compare to COUNSOL!

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

UHMAZING!

Pros

What can I say? I am obsessed with this program! SO easy to use! It is very detail oriented in terms of modifying it for my private practice use. Doing notes, treatment plans and billing are a BREEZE!! I tell all of my colleagues that they cannot go wrong. The BEST part of using this is customer service! You actually talk to the owners! They are prompt, courteous, and SO knowledgable when you have questions! YOU cannot go wrong!

Cons

Honestly?...NOTHING. Seriously, just incredible!