Callcap Reviews

Callcap

Call tracking, monitoring & recording

4.7/5 (7 reviews)
Ray N.

Call record great for training and review of message, text or recording.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

When we get a call, the entire conversation is recorded as well as the phone number of the caller. This allows us to go back and call those who got us after hours. Also reviewed calls are used to train sales reps to improve phone skills during business hours. Dashboard allows us to review all calls and find info we didn't note during call. Helps us capture after hours interest in the vehicle designated in the reported email.

Pros

It captures every call, records conversation, and captures phone number of caller. Support was responsive and fixed while we spoke.

Cons

After hours, we were missing an 'office is Closed message', so the silence was recorded as well.
No other issues were noticed as a weak link.

Response from Callcap

Thank you for taking the time to leave this excellent review, Ray! We really appreciate your business.

Conrad K.

Valuable system for monitoring phone calls and performance

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Recording phone calls to listen to again at a later time.

Pros

Callcap comes in handy for me on an everyday basis. I love how I can record conversations to revert back to later on in time. That aspect can really help drive sales. From a management perspective you can hear your employees conversation to assure quality.

Cons

Could be a tad bit easier and user friendly. Overall it is what you pay for and I cannot say that would hold me back from recommending this software.

Response from Callcap

Conrad, thank you for your review of us! At Callcap, we strive to ensure the best customer experience possible. Please let us know if we can assist in any way.

Michael C.

Happy new user

Reviewed on 2017/03/14

Experience is great, but I really think you should have an app at this point to make the mobile experience much more user friendly instead of having to log into the site on mobile.

Pros

Has everything I need to get the information necessary to improve my staffs phone etiquette and increase closing percentage

Cons

There is no App!

Response from Callcap

Thank you for the great feedback, Michael! We're always looking to enhance our customer experience, and an app is something we're considering!

Beth H.

Install was quick, easy and smooth; personnel knowledgeable and courteous.

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

So far, I have found the software is very user friendly and I was able to quickly access the information needed.

Cons

Our firm is new to use the software installed. At this time, we do not have any no cons to submit.

Response from Callcap

Thank you for your kind words, Beth. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Dan S.

Using Callcap for a quality customer experience.

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

Being a lean company, it's difficult for us to afford a system that will allow us to review and monitor calls. But since customers are our lifeblood, it's important to make sure we are taking care of them best as we can. Callcap let's us do that while at the same time letting me focus on growing the business.

Response from Callcap

Thanks for the great review, Dan!

Tammy C.

Callcap Usage

Reviewed on 2017/01/25

I have worked with one of the customer service representatives, and all communication has been great :) Her follow through was exceptional, and she was so easy to work . We will continue to use the service, as it has brought in several customers. She worked very quickly to update our list of customers that did asked to be removed, and provided us with an updated list.

Response from Callcap

Thank you for the great feedback, Tammy!

Julie V.

New review

Reviewed on 2017/03/14

We are new but the experience so far has been satisfactory. Nothing knocked my socks off but there have not been any issues.

Response from Callcap

Thank you for your feedback, Julie! We offer frequent calibration calls with all of our customers. This is to ensure you're maximizing the full benefits of our products. We're glad that you're off to a great start!