jobi

Mobile field service management solution

Robert M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

has the power of much more expensive field service suites, at 10% of their price

Reviewed on 2017/05/09

saves me from having to use paper and phone all day

Pros

super easy to use and icons are most common tasks. I like that it has flat rate book built in and I also imported my own price book though the admin that comes with it. Also like that I can monitor all my sales in real time on the dashboard and break it down by technician, goals, actual sales.

Jane H.

Nice job! Very good value.

Reviewed on 2017/03/24

I purchased Jobi after struggling to learn the Service Titan software...Jobi may not have all the same features but it has what I need to run my business and it is way easier and way cheaper.

Tom H.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

I am not the best computer guy and find it fairly easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

When I get it up and running keeping track of our sales, customer history, and being able to be paperless. We are a HVAC residential company

Pros

I like that it gives options and is fairly easy So far. The price for a smaller company is on point.

Cons

Im having a hard time getting help with what the customer will see. I have had the same issue all year. I get told someone will look into it and get back to me, sometimes yes but often no. I also have the same issue. A itemized invoice. I was emailing with our rep 1st week of May and he said what I am getting isn't a invoice. I then had to go out of town and am going to see if I can get him on the phone to straighten it out. When I email the invoice from the home owner app it says invoice and is itemized. It VERY WELL MABE ME, as I am not a computer genius, but I would have thought someone could have helped me out by now. Once I know what the customer see's I can get into deposits and other questions. I have not been able to use it in the field. It is easy but a video system would be helpful. Also a marketing part to it down the road would be great.

Frank P.

Super cool app

Reviewed on 2017/03/01

Love this app...easy to make sales options for clients and it's hooked to an awesome admin panel where I can see my sales stats and control all my pricing easily...thumbs up!