Fiix

The easiest way to plan, track, and optimize maintenance.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

This has been exactly what we wanted for a price we were willing to pay.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Tracking and reporting on work requests. Asset tracking and preventative maintenance scheduling.

Pros

The import utility for this software will get you to a fully functioning facility management system to take work requests and track assets. Very easy to use and lots of valuable data on the completed work done by your department. The preloaded reporting is great. We have been extremely happy with this software.

Cons

The custom report writer will take some time to learn if you're not familiar with it. Being able to attach a file to a guest submitted report would be nice.

PEDRO
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Amazing CMMS and customer service for the price you pay.

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Fiix is an amazing Software, very easy to use, a lot of useful features and data import/export capability which allows you to perform different analysis. Customer service is excellent. They really value your feedback and is considered to improve the software for future version releases.

Pros

Very easy to use which allows people with low software skills learn quick and be part of your Work Order system and data entry.

Cons

For the hour meter reading entry feature, it would be great if you could see the previews entry on the equipment and prevent the wrong (lower meter reading) value to be entered as the hour meters reading can only and not decrease.

UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

Poor Maintenance Management Module

Poor PM scheduling using Hour meter readings and nested PMs
Dennis

OH....FIIX!!!

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Overall the experience has been challenging. Migrating inventory data from one system to another was an epic failure. It ended up being useless data and all had to be re-entered.

Pros

Once configured, the reports are great. Design and setup for the reports is like rocket science.

Cons

All the date entry points must be opened by clicking on this little bitty drop down arrow. Work orders and PO's can only be sent to one single email address as opposed to the option to send to multiples.

Asset Essentials

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hi Dennis. Thank you for your feedback. Your comments regarding our report builder have been heard loud and clear and the product team is working on an improved user experience to be rolled out in 2020. Your customer success manager will be in touch to review these upcoming changes with you and address your other concerns.

Adan

Best value product hands down

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

I used FIIX previously and I was able to recommend it to the new organization I now participate with.
I have been pleased and happy to know that I can manage resources, assets and facilities from anywhere.

Pros

No need of hiring local IT personal to upgrade the system
After review over 20 different products
this is the best value product you can find
No initiation fees, which is optional but no mandatory
We are happy customers

Cons

We are still trying to figure out how to print the QR codes
but I guess we will need to contact tech support

FMX

Reasons for Switching to Fiix

The price difference made it clear to us that FIIX was the best option.
Amit
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

User-Friendly Maintenance Management Software

Reviewed on 2023/05/31

Fiix Software is an amazing software to manage your asset management, work order management, maintenance capabilities, insightful analytics, and customer support. I wholeheartedly recommend Fiix Software to businesses seeking to optimize their maintenance processes and unlock higher levels of productivity and reliability.

Pros

It's a easy to use and very powerful software which allows maintenance operations and maintenance tasks effectively. The software also help us to generates detailed reports on key performance indicators, maintenance costs, and asset performance metrics.

Cons

There are many Pros of this software but till now I didn't face any issue with the software that's why their is no any cons of the software till date.

Dave

General Info

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

It has helped with organizing of our overall maintenance system, but is difficult to use for reports etc...

Pros

It has good tracking of parts and PM. Logging hours is also good.

Cons

The reporting, setup of work orders and PO options are not user friendly and are difficult to use.

Infor VISUAL

MP2 was outdated, but reporting was great compared to Fiix

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hi Dave, we're happy to hear that Fiix has helped you organize your overall maintenance system. Thank you for sharing your feedback on our reporting, work order, and purchasing modules. We have great news: we are working on improving the user friendliness of these modules so look out for updates!

• Industry: Machinery

I have been FIXX'd

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

We are AS9100 and ISO9001 certified and FIXX has been very well received in audit reviews and another tool to track and correct audit findings.

Pros

Ease of use! Data entry easily transforms task lists to scheduled maintenance procedures. Fixx also allows for machine relocation and assignment. Reports have been easy to provide to answer any questions regarding Maintenance functions, a wide rage of report templates are available. We are a small operation and have not needed the expanded version, that being said, I have used similar programs at other sites and FIXX by far has been the most user friendly system I have used.

Cons

I have some limitations on printing maintenance tasks, its a formatting issue. Tasks are emailed to users and available by logging in to the program, so we have little need for printing.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Good place to start building your company PM work order systems

Reviewed on 2023/05/31

Good, solid program. 100% web base availability and mobile apps work good.

Good, solid program. 100% web base availability and mobile apps work good.

Pros

Amount of details it captures and converts to easily understandable charts and graphs

Cons

Everything is an option: Would be better if end used could pick and choose specific features that are more important than some base feature

Jerald
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

The truth

Reviewed on 2023/06/02

It’s pretty good

It’s pretty good

Pros

It’s easy to use. Very easy to understand.

Cons

Nothing really, I hate when you complete a work order at the bottom and it brings you up to the top.

Robert
  • Industry: Facilities Services

This product is worth the money.

Reviewed on 2023/06/08

Pros

This product is a good value for the money spent. It is cloud based which is important for my type work. Up time is excellent. The search ability to find a specific asset works well also.

Cons

the only con is that there is a little redundancy in detail categories.

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Good Experience With Fiix CMMS

Reviewed on 2020/02/23

Fiix CMMS software helps Bariq a lot in the following :

1- Evaluating the assets performance...

Fiix CMMS software helps Bariq a lot in the following :

1- Evaluating the assets performance weekly in terms of availability and productivity.
2- Based on the Annual Analysis out from Fiix software, we could set our upgrading plan for 2020, by focusing on the biggest downtime assets.
3- Using Fiix software we could manage successfully the Preventive maintenance program.

Pros

In my opinion, the most powerful points in the software:
1- The Preventive maintenance module, is very organized.
2- The work order page includes many important data, makes the the reports very descriptive.
3-Many kinds of reports, meet many aspects of study.

Cons

The most annoying points:
1- The Arabic language data does not appear in the report.
2- The customized reports are not easy to be shaped and need to be more flexible for selecting the presented data.

Oracle Database

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fiix! We are happy to hear that our CMMS is helpful for asset management, work management, and forecasting for your work. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the Arabic language data and reporting difficulties. We have captured this feedback for our product team to investigate. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our Customer Success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Claudio Jr
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

It is a great help to us especially when it comes to equipment monitoring and maintenance.

Reviewed on 2018/05/11

I have gained knowledge in terms of proper monitoring of an asset in which my company benefits. Innovation on the system of maintenance it is a big help for us in many terms such, inventory, repairs, life span of equipment, even certificate also monitored in the software. The big impact to us is we lessen the downtimes especially in the operations. And the equipment schedule PMS the system will remind the team for the due and classification of the particular repair to be executed. We are very pleased know a days even we have not perfectly or 100% utilized the features of the software but we appreciate the development in our operations, manpower skills and coordination. For me overall I am very lucky that I am using or my company subscribe this software.

Pros

My experience I like most in software is that it's very systematic and detailed especially on our assets. Maintenance rely on the system at the present even minor problem already assess by the team and encoded to the system for future use/traceability. And there are updates we received or inputs from the software for upgrades and improvement for the team.

Cons

Honestly not all features in the system we are using as of the moment, the team focussed only in the maintenance side on the available data in which necessary to our operation. All assets of the company were already encoded in the system and monitored thru the software. There are occasions or times that all our data lost in the system we do not know what's the reasons, maybe once a month since we used the software. But, back in our mind maybe a connection failure or maintenance service in the system because after a day all data's are available, we will experience these during a week before month end in which during our kpi's in the department. This is least like for me.

David
  • Used for 1+ year

Fiix review

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Asset tracking was the biggest advantage to me using Fiix.

Asset tracking was the biggest advantage to me using Fiix.

Pros

Fiix seems to be a great tool for asset tracking, repair and maintenance tracking. It gives you reminders for services that have a schedule.
I liked the program, but,,,,,, read below in the cons!

Cons

I started out like wild fire when we were given Fiix to use. As a 2 man operation, I felt this would be a great tracking tool for our scout camp. Needless to say Fiix is VERY time consuming for entering in all your assets and information. At the end of the first year I pushed for a second year to try to make it work. Our administrative staff wanted every work order entered to track our jobs and repairs. That is when I realized, as a 2 man operation, I was spending more time on the computer in the office, entering work orders and information than I was actually doing on the repairs. Fiix would be a great tool for a larger company with more than 5 employees, and a must is to have one person that their job is to input work orders and keep the system updated. It just took to much time from my schedule, especially for 10 minute jobs. It took longer to input and clear the job, then to just do it.
I quit using Fiix about 4 months into our second year. Lots of time lost entering in the information sadly!
Fiix is a good tool, just not for our size operation.

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hi David, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that Fiix is taking so much time to set up and use. It is designed to be able to make your maintenance processes more efficient, so we would love to learn more about how we can minimize administrative time for you. We do offer the ability to mass import your assets and information from a csv file and offer a mobile app that will help you enter work order information quickly. We have been doing some training for other scouts camps and will reach out to include you in these sessions to make sure you can use these two features to get the most out of your software!

Nikki
  • Industry: Warehousing

Good evolving software

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

Very positive. We have rolled this software out to our whole organization. I find the customer service team to be very helpful and when they don't have an answer for you they take the time to find out and get back to you. While I was working on purchasing this software at the start the sales team was great and knew their stuff. Also I find that your training videos are a great help and easy to follow.

Pros

I like the Scheduled Maintenance ease of use. It is clean and easy to set up the things that are most important in keeping an engine room running smoothly. The import export ability really saves time when adding bulk assets and exporting asset lists.

Cons

The enormous list of reports. I wish there was a way to pick only the ones you want to use instead of trying to find it on the list. If that were possible we would probably use it more often. Also I feel the mobile platform is not customizable enough and would be a great tool if it were.

Scott
  • Industry: Warehousing
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

great software to streamline your maintenance department

Reviewed on 2022/09/26

Im very happy with Fiix. it's quickly become the most used tool in our Maintenance department.

Pros

the open API and Cloud based app made implementation super simple, Allen Bradly integration is a nice addition to the already feature packed software. at the time of purchase it was the most feature packed CMMS with the smallest price tag.

Cons

Implementation is a bit of a bear. I dont know how it could be streamlined, but it would be nice for future iterations.

Hippo CMMS and eMaint CMMS

price vs features

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hi Scott, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you have been enjoying Fiix and that it's become one of the most used tools in your department. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Tarjei
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Folders under "Files"

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Not very experienced yet, but using it on a daily basis, as it is mandatory and required by my employer.

Pros

I am not experienced with similar software from earlier, but have some very limited proarc and SAP experince. Otherwise i have used Sharepoint for years.

Cons

I miss the feature to make folders under "files". On larger projects we need to separate different documents, reports, pictures etc. etc in different folders so it is easy to find the correct ducument later when we make the final documentation package to client. I am used to make such folders, with headings that make it easy to find what you are looking for later. As i experience today with Fiix, everything is dropped in the "big black box". On larger projects we can easily have hundreds of different documents, reports, pictures etc. dropped off here. To find the correct we have to read, and open one by one...... To preliminary solve this issue i always have my own parallel projects file in Sharepoint where i can separate documents in folders. It should be easy to make it possible to create folders with headings under the Files menu.

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hi Tarjei, Welcome to Fiix! Thank you for the feedback about our file management system. We have great news. We're currently working on improving the way Fiix manages files and will submit a feature request on your behalf about including folders under files. If you are looking for some extra training on Fiix, we do offer free basic training courses. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for these sessions!

ruben

Best so far

Reviewed on 2022/09/06

Pros

Its a easy software to use and it has there customer support built right into it so no need to send out a email and wait for a reply.

Cons

on there mobile app it tends to log you out if you don't use it in a month while not a big issue does get annoying at times when you just want to quickly update something on your phone and you have to put in all your log in information

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hi Ruben, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that you are finding our product easy to use. As for your mobile feedback, I will pass that along to our team. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Dave
  • Used for 2+ years

Addresses a recognized need

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

Overall, our only shortcoming with the software is getting the entire organization to buy in! Currently, we're only about 25% engaged across our system, but our need is much, much greater.

For those that are utilizing the software package they have found efficiencies and tracking abilities not previously experienced, or that could provide much more in-depth information for budgeting and scheduling standpoints on facility management of our properties.

Pros

The capability of the Fiix CMMS package is very much similar to other software for maintenance management. Ease of use is clearly the most appealing characteristic of Fiix! Even if the items out of the box don't exactly fit your circumstance, with a bit of forethought this software will still serve your needs.

Cons

While the training assistance and videos within the software are helpful, like most software packages is you have the developer providing the guidance and instruction. What I have found in most software is the need for the training and assistance to come from someone who's not so connected to the product. Training and such needs to be conveyed in language that is not developer speak, that is more from a novice viewpoint.

Yoginatha

Reviewed on 2013/09/07

On 372 acres, less than five miles from an extinct volcano, Kauai's Hindu Monestary is the home to 20+ monastics. Here we manage a world congregation and publish an international magazine, "Hinduism Today". We care for the land and buildings, grow much of our own food, and have just installed a 30KW photovoltaic system. We have five tractors, four utility vehicles, a skid steer, a construction loader/backhoe, a "Mini" excavator and hundreds of other assets. All of this requires maintenance, from the largest machine down to the smallest garden bed, and it is all managed through the use of Maintenance Assistant (MA) CMMS.

The monastics use the relational database management system and IDE "4D" for much of their accounting, inventory, member and student data and mailing lists. For many years, it's calendar component was also used to manage and schedule the monastery maintenance until the programming became too much of a burden due to a constantly expanding and changing maintenance need. Also, many much needed aspects such as metering and parts inventory had not been programmed into the 4D system, representing additional programming burdens.

Then monks searched for something relatively simple, inexpensive, and effective - they found MA CMMS. They started with MA version V3.0 in 2009. The initial changeover of hundreds of assets and routines was time consuming, but relatively easy once the overall structure was assimilated. The program works admirably well for an incredibly diverse range of routines. The MA staff was amused to find that the monks even entered the schedules for planting and harvesting kale, swiss chard, and a range of other vegetables; as well as the picking of the many varieties of tropical fruit on the property as each one comes "on-line". Learning to use MA by the maintenance team was not a long stretch from the original system and was quick and easy.

One of the greatest boons in the changeover to and development of the program, was the availability of the MA support team. Suggested changes and bug reports have been handled quickly, sometimes overnight, and they have worked closely with the monastics at every step of the program implementation. They have made what could have been a difficult task a relatively simple and smooth transition. MA has opened doors which would have otherwise remained closed, and provides a bright future for the continued expansion and maintenance of this small Hindu monastery on the Garden Island of Kauai.

David
  • Industry: Automotive

Fiix is pretty solid

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Fiix is very user friendly. It's easy to use and it can be self taught.

Fiix is very user friendly. It's easy to use and it can be self taught.

Pros

-Fiix is really easy to learn and use.
-I love how the search feature and filters are customizable and allows to easy find anything whether by assett number or user.
-The design is also nice, very clean and easy on the eyes.

Cons

-Don't really like the idea that the work orders can always be edited, even after they are closed. I think it has it's purpose, but it would be good to see a log of what changes were made to a work order, after being closed by a user.
-The time is bit confusing when running reports for an overnight period, seems it's a combination of UK and Canadian time.

Randy
  • Industry: Entertainment

Smart device friendly

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

We've been using Maintenance Assistant for a number of years now, and I am very pleased with how it has been integrated with the smart device explosion that is currently going on.
Everywhere you go, a handheld device is being used for data capture and processing.
In our tiny amusement park, it's trying to convince the users of MA to use the phones, that they already use for everything else, for the maintenance recording and tracking of the rides and systems that we must operate, check and repair daily. It is a learning experience, and will be helpful when all are on board and can better utilize all the features that MA has to offer.
It's a mindset that we have to crack, and I know that MA has the ability/features to help reach our goals.

Pros

The ability to track all facets of a piece of equipment. From parts inventory, to hours needed for a certain task/repair.

Cons

hard to say, it just works....
If I would have to say would be creating a work order. It's easy to create one, but trying to fill in all the correct fields, and make it searchable for later review.
Not the fault of MA, just the users knowledge on how to set it up, and keep it simple.

LEONEL STEVE
  • Industry: Chemicals

Good and constants improvements

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

Overall it has make the task for each group organized and productive.

Overall it has make the task for each group organized and productive.

Pros

Important is to have all the bases cover during a proyect or a service tasks, and fiix software covers that, to have the history record with the back up files help to achieve the goals proposed

Cons

Fiix software needs to facilitate the function to generate tasks and jobs, to explain a little more easily, if I need to generate 20 tasks equal to different assets, it should not be doing the same 20 times instead of 1 time assigning the same group of tasks to 20 assets at the same time. imagine if these were 1000 assets!

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hi Leonel, thank you for your review. Good news! We do have a task group feature that will allow you to automatically attach similar task lists to different assets. With task groups, you will not have to set up tasks one by one. We also offer free on-demand training sessions that can give you more tips and tricks on how to set up Fiix. We will make sure your Customer Success Manager reaches out to you to help you get set up on these!

Ewen
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

FIIX and Aquaculture/Process Engineering

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

A very good product which I have and will recommend to any company looking at rolling out a planned maintenance system

Pros

It is easy to set up and create sites to allow the population of assets using the import function. Easy to train engineers in how to use and carry out work task as well as scheduled tasks. Using the QR code labels engineers can scan on mobile device and log works carried out on the go.

Cons

Only issue I have is they are based ion the other side of the world so have to wait for a few hours for a reply if there is an issue. Luckily these are few and far in the 8 years we have used FIIX.

Brandon
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

Pros

asset management, scheduled maintenance

Cons

No offline feature available as of yet. We use this system on our marine vessels and internet service isn't always available in some areas.

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hi Brandon, it's so great to hear that you're enjoying our CMMS and utilizing scheduled maintenance. Our new mobile app offers an offline feature that will allow your team to use Fiix in your marine vessels. Any data you enter will sync back to the CMMS when you are in a place with WiFi. Our Customer Success team will reach out to help you get started on the app. In regards to your offline feature inquiry - we have good news. Our new mobile app allows you to work offline without any internet connection, and any changes made in offline mode are automatically synced once you are back online. Alternative resources on this subject are available in our help center and blog portal, and we will also have our customer success team follow up to connect you with this great feature. Thanks for your feedback!

Olawale
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Fiix Review

Reviewed on 2022/06/21

Our goal was to implement a system to manage assets, work orders and parts. Fiix offers all those solutions with the ability to integrate. System is easy to use and support is quick. Experienced some implementation challenges with some technical issues that took a long time to resolve. That is one area for improvement.

Pros

It's ease of use as a CMMS. It has the basic functions that a maintenance team will need to manage assets, work orders, spare parts and purchasing.

Cons

For multi-site use, you cannot limit the list of suppliers, preventive maintenance or task groups to the site users. It would be nice for those items be visible only to the site access level based on permissions. Configuration of reporting is not so simple.

Response from Rockwell Automation

Hey Olawale, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you have been finding our software easy to use. As for your product suggestion around site access visibility based on permissions we'll pass your feedback on to our team. As we are always looking for ways to improve, your feedback is appreciated.