CHEQROOM Reviews

CHEQROOM

Equipment maintenance & management

4.5/5 (84 reviews)
Gabriel A.

Easy to use hardware/equipment management system with great support

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Greatly simplified the management of our equipment rental, allowing us to handle more and more reservations without getting mixed up. It's now an absolute standard in our daily toolbox of things we use to run our business.

Pros

We looked around at several inventory management systems but none of them were right. Cheqroom is exactly what we were looking for. An easy to use cloud-based inventory management system that would allow us to keep track of equipment rentals between two different warehouse locations. It is pretty robust but is easy enough for everyone in the office to use it to enter reservations, check out gear, check it back in, etc.

I'd say the best element of Cheqroom is the support. They are always quick to reply when I have a question or need help. More than that, they don't just give a short canned response - They really dig in deep, understand the challenge, test on their end, and provide several suggestions on how to address the issue I am facing. They really want you to succeed with their service and so far it's been a huge life saver for us.

Lastly, they have taken feedback and suggestions that I've provided and actually implemented them extremely quick. These updates, although minor, have helped the service really fit right in and work exactly as we need.

Cheqroom is one of those companies that I actually am happy and enjoy being a client of theirs. I'm proud of it. I hope as they grow, they stay awesome.

Cons

I will not call this a con, rather just a special request...(NOTE: We have already discussed this and it's been added on their development roadmap so this is not only not a con, it's a pro because they are planning on doing something like this at some point!)

Would be great to be able to manage non-inventory items - Small things that we want to keep track of how many we provided in the rental but don't want to track each item individually (e.g. How many charging cables did we give them with their rental).

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Gabriel, Wow! Thanks so much for your great review, you just made our day! :) We love building CHEQROOM together with you and all our users. Stay tuned for the upcoming features! :)
Let us know as always, if there is anything else we can do for you. -- Katalin

Michelle T.

The website works okay, but the app experience is not great.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Making my shooters self-sufficient with reservations has been a game changer. It used to take up a huge chunk of my time just managing gear sign-outs, but now Cheqroom gives them the ability to put holds on coveted items and flags potential scheduling conflicts. That's awesome.

Pros

The most useful feature is using the software for gear inventory. Master online list of all equipment with serial numbers that you can sort through by different categories is a huge step up from a shared google document.

Cons

My department shooters mostly use the software to reserve equipment. They can predict gear conflicts prior to their shoot dates and sort it out amongst themselves. But the system to convert these reservations to check outs is sketchy. Often times, items will be held up in progress and won't convert properly. Also, because the app experience is so clunky, my shooters just won't convert their reservations. I usually do it for them, but often I miss them and then I can't retroactively check them out and back in again.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to review CHEQROOM, we appreciate it!

Just wanted to let you know that we have a new version (3.5.15) of the mobile app available now, so hopefully your shooters will have a better experience using it!

Feel free to reach out any time you're having questions, we're happy to help and make your experience as great as possible.

All the best - Mathilde

6.0/10
Andrew T.

It is the easiest, cleanest way to manage all of our Film equipment, among 100+ students.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

We gained the ability to monitor how our gear is being used. and a fair way to distribute it among all of our students.

Pros

I love the glossy feel. I love knowing where all our expensive gear is at any given moment. I love feeling like I'm in control. I like that I can create kits of gear, and pull items into repairs when needed. I like the calendar view a lot. I like having uniform labels for everything. Customer Service is fast and very helpful. I love that all users have signed a TOA and agree to our legal terms. That helps me as an administrator rest easy.

Cons

I really wish there was a better way to restrict items based on a users skill level. i.e., Someone in a basics class has access to certain camcorders, and other students in an advanced cinematography class have access to our DSLRs. As it is now, we're using locations as a weird work around. I don't like it much at all. it causes as many problems as it solves. If an advanced student wants to reserve lights and a DSLR.. they have to make two reservations, one from the 'advanced' location and the other from our 'basic' location. I really hope they add the feature to restrict gear rentals based on users skill level soon.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Andrew, Wow! Thank you so much for such a great review. We like that you are enjoying our app -- stay tuned for the upcoming features! :)
We're working on new access restriction solutions. As always, let us know if you have a new request, we're here for you anytime! -Katalin

Patrick D.

Overall this is pretty good. It gets the job done and is better than paper and pencil for sure.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

We moved off of pen and paper equipment loan tracking. We can see what is available when much more easily and users can have access to view whats available at any time and create their own reservations.

Pros

I like that we finally have our equipment in a digital web based system that can be accessed from anywhere. It looks great and our organization is satisfied with it.

Cons

Most users find that it is not intuitive. Even my staff who have been using it for 9 months now regularly get confused and make mistakes or need to ask for direction for simple tasks.

I would prefer if it functioned more like online shopping where you can browse equipment adding items to your cart before starting a reservation. It is not very efficient to start a reservation and then use a different interface to search for additional items to add to it and no one seems to be able to find the drop down which allows one to select multiple items to build a reservation. This is the most noted user complaint. Often users make several reservations for the same day time, one for each item, and then we have to go back and manually combine them. (which is also not very efficient, if the same user has several reservations it should be simple to tell them to combine into one reservation)

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Patrick, thanks so much for the feedback. I'd like to mention that we have added the feature of combining reservations by the same person on our roadmap. Also, when you go to your account, you'll see a lightning bolt symbol in the top-right corner. This could solve your problem as well, since it allows users to add items there to reserve during the day, as if you'd be using a 'shopping cart'. Hope you like it! - Mathilde

Pouya N.

Streamlining Asset Management and Self-Checkout

Reviewed on 2017/03/28

Our production studio considered probably over a dozen asset management systems before we chose Cheqroom. Our consensus was that Cheqroom was the only forward moving company that really strived to innovate and take asset management and check-out into the 21st century.
If you're curious about our workflow here it is:
We run a creative studio within a church organization. People who handle our equipment range from creative professionals to departments that need to borrow, let's say a card reader. Each person on our production crew has their own account and they use the app to scan and self-check-out equipment. The departments can drop by anytime while our studio is open and we ring up their items for them under an account made just for their department as a whole. Self-checkout is HUGE and what takes it to the next level is the mobile apps. QRs are annoying once in a while, but great most of the time as they are the best choice for mobile/camera scanning. Barcodes work too but sometimes mobile cameras have a hard time resolving the close lines.

Well those are my thoughts. Cheqroom is has worked well for us and until someone else does something significant on the block, it is pretty much a no-brainer.

P.S. Did I mention that one of my favorite features about Cheqroom is assigning photos to an item?? Oh yeah, you just type in or copy and paste the item name and it automatically pulls a few photos from the internet. That's right. Welcome to the 21st century.

Cheers.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Pouya, Wow! Thanks so much for such a great review! :) Don't forget to check out our new features: automated notifications, reporting and depreciation! And as always, let us know if we can help you with anything else, we're here for you! -- Katalin

Arik D.

Great product, a bit too expensive

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

This product is exactly what we were looking for. Our high school has cameras and audio recording equipment that students can check out. We had been using just a Google Doc to keep track of it all. But Cheqroom was perfect for us. We labeled each item with a QR code and use a barcode scanner for check-in and check-out. The student aides that run the room have found the software very intuitive and easy to use. We have been able to manage reservations and checkouts far more effectively.

The only complaint we have is the price. We have 60 or 70 items in inventory. There is a very reasonable price for 50 items, but the next step up is 250 items for $900 per year. We went ahead and did that, but I don't think we'll be able to justify that again in the future, so we'll have to figure out how to make 50 items work even though we have slightly more than that. If there were more incremental price increases based on the number of items (a 100-item option would be ideal), I would give the product 5 stars for sure!

Pros

Intuitive. Easy to set up and use. Effective inventory tracking. Great reservation making system.

Cons

The pricing scale makes too big of a jump from 50 items to 250 items.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Arik,

Thanks for taking the time to review CHEQROOM!

I'm glad to tell you that in the meantime we also have a 100 item plan. Just go to your Account page and change your subscription. Whatever is left on your subscription during the downgrade, will become credit for the future!

Would be great if you could bump us up to the 5-star review afterwards! ;)

Cheers,
Vincent

7.0/10

Great software that has helped us manage field equipment sharing across a large team.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Equipment/asset management, equipment sharing, detailed inventory, potential for automated equipment billing.

Pros

Easy to customize fields, excellent QR code scanning, and now built-in automatic notifications. I am hopeful we will have mobile push notifications soon so it's not always an inundation of Cheqroom emails. Customer support has been excellent and updates with tangible improvements are regularly being released.

Cons

The mobile app is often difficult for users and many people on our team prefer to always use the web app. The main reason for this is the lack of a calendar view in the mobile app. It is difficult to see if there will be conflicts with a particular reservation/checkout and can sometimes lead to issues with equipment transfer between users.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi! Thank you so much for reviewing CHEQROOm and sharing your thoughts. I'm also happy to hear that we have overall made your equipment management easier! I thought I'd mention that our new version of the mobile app can now show push notifications for due reservations and overdue check-outs, and the calendar view is definitely something we want to add. I'll keep you posted when it does and once again, thanks for sharing. All the best- Mathilde

Bradley H.

A good solution for inventory management.

- Ability to track inventory
- Attach calibration sheets, instructions and information sheets to inventory items

Pros

Software provides a quick and easy way for our team to track and manage our inventory through an app on their smart phone.

Customer service is quick and development team seems quite flexible in considering feedback from users.

Cons

It can be cumbersome to quickly and easily check the status of checkouts for any users that aren't Self Service. Due to how our department is structured, it doesn't make sense for our users to be Self Service.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Bradley,

Thank you for taking the time to review CHEQROOM!

I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying it so far.

About the self-service roles, if I understood correctly you'd like to filter check-outs and only see the ones made by users or admins? A way of doing this is by using colored labeling. If you're not using them yet, you can set up different labels for different roles and filter it by color. Here is some more information:

Hope this helps and if not, please reach out to us and we'll try and find a solution together!

All the best - Mathilde

Mark C.

It works wells for us checking equipment in and out at our high school TV station.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Peace of mind knowing where our equipment is at and who has it.

Pros

Ability to track the equipment and then go back and look at records is a nice feature. Being able to put all of our equipment in and access it easily is also nice. Multiple equipment check outs has bceom easier too.

Cons

Would like to see customizable due dates- when I check someone out right now, I have to change the due date time every single time. Our stuff is always due at the same time the next day, and having to go in and physically change the time something is due is a pain. Would like to set it for 8:30am no matter what day it's due.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Mark, thanks so much for taking the time to review CHEQROOM! Glad to hear you like most of our features and the ease of use. I understand that having a set due date would save you some time and I'm sorry we don't have that option available at the moment. I'll put your name next to this request so we will notify you when there's an update! All the best - Mathilde

Kaitlyn B.

CHEQROOM is a great tool for accountability and knowledge amongst teammates and organizations.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Aside from fulfilling an audit requirement, we now have a process in place for equipment tracking and management that is working out very well for us. In reflection, we're quite lucky that the auditors saw the need for more accountability and specificity regarding our departmentally purchased gear. We know when to plan for shoots around other team members and their production schedules. We know what gear is available. And we now have an up to date log of the status of our gear, with the ability to flag a particular item when repair, replacement, or cleaning is necessary. CHEQROOM has created a greater sense of accountability, responsibility, and knowledge amongst our team and the broader institution.

Pros

CHEQROOM's scanning software is incredible. When utilizing the scan function for simple check out/check in or equipment it is executed with ease and speed. The log that that then generates on our profile is a great tool for accountability and insight. It's also a great resource for keeping up to date with equipment upkeep, i.e. repairs, replacements, and general cleaning.

Cons

The set-up and functionality is very easy when you're first getting started within CHEQROOM. However, we sometimes have difficulty with the ease of use when manually checking out/reserving items on the desktop. Specifically in compiling the list of items/kits for check out/reservation. The process isn't as intuitive as one would imagine. It appears to be a design issue. With some clarifying of information that is displayed on the screen I imagine this could be remedied fairly easily.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Kaitlyn,

Thank you for reviewing CHEQROOM and glad to hear it has been helping you and your team a lot. We really appreciate your thoughts!

I'd like to learn more about your struggles when manually checking out items and what information could be useful there. Could you perhaps send me a message at [email protected] so we can come up with a solution?

Thanks so much and talk soon! - Mathilde

Leslie H.

Easy to setup the workplace, lot of customization option, very friendly customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/06/16

Product tracking, and we have no lost demo equipment, scheduling.

Pros

It has an extremely easy to use workplace. If you would like to track demo requirements, this is the best solution for it. It sends e-mail to the contact person about the check-out/check-in, you can schedule the units easily and it picks up the product image from the web. So you can clearly identify it. The mobile application is also easy to use. With the QR code support, we don't need any special hardware on field.

Cons

Right now, they have no domain customization, so the partners gets Cheqroom's e-mail, instead of my organization (can be good, can be not - depending the business). I need some usage right customization/separation, but overall, I can't tell any cons.
Oh, I can. It doesn't supports Brother label printer. We have one from that brand, and it will be easier if I can print the labels directly. But I can live together with this...

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Leslie, Hope you're doing well and thank you so much for leaving this nice review!

Glad to hear you've been enjoying CHEQROOM so far :) I understand you'd like to see domain customization and it's actually something we'll be working on soon. Feel free to vote on it here: https://trello.com/b/ac4ua5Jn/cheqroom-public-product-roadmap

I'll also put your name next to this request and also next to the one about the user right customization, so you'll get notified when it has been implemented!

Let me know if there's anything else I could help you with. Cheers! Mathilde

Ricky T.

Easy to use. Very functional.

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

the BIGGEST benefit is that we've moved from a paper-and-pencil check out system to something that students can access on their phones wherever they are. Accessibility 24/7 is the BIGGEST BENEFIT.

Pros

We were able to have every student who needs to reserve video equipment access Cheqroom. It was extremely easy for everyone to use. Students access Cheqroom on their smartphones. We also have set up an iPad reservation station where students can use Cheqroom near where the video equipment lies, for easy check-out and check-in. I especially like that students must use Cheqroom when they return the equipment.

Cons

I've not had any problems with the software. It is extremely easy to use. We have around 70 students using Cheqroom, and -- so far -- no one has had any problems/issues with the program.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Ricky, Wow! Thanks so much for such a great review! Glad that you and your students enjoy our app so much -- stay tuned for the upcoming features! Let us know if you have suggestions or if you run into any issue, we're always here for you! -- Katalin

Steve M.

Works great for our bike shop rental program. I'm sure we don't even use all of the product features

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Streamlined our rental process which the Lightspeed Module is not as easy to use and more costly.

Pros

The graphics and ease of use. Editing and set up has improved since we started with the Beta versions.

Cons

Not always as intuitive as I'd like. Wish the calendar went by dates, not days of the week. It is cumbersome to refer to a calendar for the actual date not Monday to Friday, for example.

Response from CHEQROOM

Heya Steve, thanks so much for having taken the time to review CHEQROOM. We really appreciate your thoughts and are happy to hear it is going so well. About the calendar view, you should see the dates as well as days of the week. But feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you wanted to see something more specific! Thanks in advance - Mathilde

Tom W.

This was the product we were looking for. Not too big and bloated yet not under powered and lacking.

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

This software gave us the ability to track all of the equipment we loan to internal customers. We can not only track the equipment but we can also see and be alerted to when it is due back.

Pros

The flexibility that Cheqroom gives us to handle assets to loan is great. It also provides many ways to look at your reservations, loans, and equipment. The feature I use the most as a manager is the Dashboard. I can quickly and easily see what equipment is out, when it is due, who has it, etc. Being web based makes it super easy to be able to quickly click on just about anything to look deeper. The most important feature for us is the ability for Cheqroom to create an electronic form for our customers that includes the terms of the loan and what they are borrowing.

Cons

One feature that is lacking is the ability to email people from the application. Having to pay for third party support is not great. I also am not thrilled about the reports. There is a very limited amount of canned reports and no option to create your own. Having the ability to export a report into Excel or CSV would be helpful as well.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Tom, Thanks so much for such a great review! Happy to share with you that from now on you can configure automated notifications directly from CHEQROOM, no extra third party needed anymore! :) Stay tuned for the upcoming new features. :) Cheers, Katalin

Mike L.

Great system for managing our school's equipment needs.

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

Pros

Ease of use and easy to train new staff on, mobile apps, reporting and inventory management. Quick to add items and audit chain of custody.

Cons

Number of steps required to check out. No auto-complete on mobile. Sometimes buggy and requires reloading. No portal for reservation requests by students.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Mike,

Hope you're well and thanks so much for having taken the time to review CHEQROOM. Happy to hear it's been going well, and I understand you'd like to see auto-complete and a portal for reservation request (approval process). Those features are both on our roadmap so please go ahead and vote for the ones you'd like to see happen first!

If you have any other feature request or thoughts you'd like to share, you can reach out any time! Best - Mathilde

Jason G.

Great product. It's brought much needed order to our equipment inventory, and users like it.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

Good set of features, which covers everything we need it to do. Nice clean interface; users figured it out with little trouble. The team behind it seems motivated and friendly.

Cons

These are very minor, but two suggestions. 1) Have reservations/checkouts update without having to refresh the page. 2) In the grid view of reservations/checkouts, add a title attribute to the img tags for the thumbnails, so you can hover on them and see the item's name without having to open up the reservation or checkout.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Jason, Thanks so much for such a great review! We'll discuss your suggestions; just stay tuned for the upcoming features! :)
As always, let us know if we can help you with anything else! -- Katalin

So far my experience as been good. Fairly easy, good customer support, fair pricing.

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Easily understand the schedule of our equipment.

Pros

Import CSV file of equipment.
Easy view calendar.
PDF report generation and comments.
Generally easy to get setup.

Cons

Selecting equipment when doing a reservation is clunky. It could be made a lot better. The whole "load more items" thing is kind of dumb.
It's weird going from reservation to "checking out" to checked out. We don't have external users for this, we just use it to manage the equipment in our office. I should just be able to click a button and say the equipment is checked out.

It would be good to track the amount we charge equipment out at per-day of reservation. We currently charge our equipment out at per day basis. If we could track that in cheqroom it would be very interesting info to have.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi there, thanks so much for having taken the time to leave us a review. It's very much appreciated!

I'd love to learn more about your current workflow so I could help you find a solution for the reservation process. If you don't want to use the 'load more items' option, you can always just scan the asset labels of the items you'd like to book or then type in the name of the item. This will save you some time during the reservation process! Also, I understand you'd like to have just the one button that is used for check-out. We wanted to add the extra step in between the booking and check-out in order to give you the option to still edit the check-out before confirming it.

And about the per-day charge, perhaps you could add a custom field that would state the charge per item? Just a thought! :)

Let me know if there's anything else I could help you with. Feel free to send me an email at [email protected]!

Cheers - Mathilde

Boyd P.

CheqRoom helps track equipment with minimal effort

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/02

We are using this software to track video equipment with a group of freelance professionals. It is important to know where the equipment is and not have any double-bookings. Cheqroom has worked well in this regard.

Pros

I have been looking for different asset management software and have found that Cheqroom is really good at getting up and going quickly. It is great at finding asset pictures online so uploading isn't necessary.

Cons

The mobile software is buggy and doesn't seem to work exactly like the desktop version. Most of the freelancers seem to get confused with the assets and not always being able to find them. I generally have them use the Desktop version even though it is sometimes less convenient.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Boyd,

Hope you're well and thanks for reviewing CHEQROOM!

I'm happy to hear you've been enjoying it overall, but would like to learn more about your mobile app experience to see how we can improve it. :-)

Hope to talk soon!
Mathilde

David K.

Exactly what our organization needed.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

Ease of use. Very intuitive. Was a breeze to get it setup and runnIng right from the first day. Once all our equipment had been entered into the system we were on our way.

Cons

Templates are difficult to create. Like a frustrating version of excel. It's just a little buggy at times. I think what would really help would be more in depth instructions.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi David,
Thank you very much for the feedback and I'm glad to hear it was so easy to set it all up! I understand the templates can be a bit tricky to create but we are always happy to help and set them up together! Just shoot us a message of what you'd like to accomplish and we're on it.

We've also created a help article on how to edit them: http://help.cheqroom.com/reservations-and-check-outs/generating-pdf-documents

Hope this helps! All the best - Mathilde

Karl S.

Perfect solution for University Media Gear Rental

Reviewed on 2017/03/24

We've been using Cheqroom for two years now at a major state university in the US for video gear checkout/rentals for students and faculty. We demoed several solutions for our 200+ piece gear library, and Cheqroom was far and above the best. It's very easy to set up and use, they continually improve the software, and the staff is super responsive to suggestions. I couldn't imagine running my lab without this service.

Pros

Cons

Wish I could automatically print out a PDF agreement when I checked out

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Karl,

Thanks for taking the time to review our software!

It's words like these that makes our team super proud to have you as a customer and continue to strive to make our tool better.

Cheers,
Vincent

It has a lot of functionality, but with all this functionality it gets hard to understand sometimes

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

No more paper lists with all kind of scribbles but a good tool to keep track, all time everywhere.

Pros

You can do almost anything you want and there are a ton of features I dont even use. It helps us to keep track of everything and by this keep our users accountable for our products.

Cons

It should be able to use Cheqroom in a stupid simple mode for user to only checkout and checkin items for others. We use it to keep track of our cameragear but our infrequent user sometimes get lost in all the options to checkout: item, reservations,calendar, checkout. That's why sometimes our item won't get checked out correctly. A mode in which it is possible to only make a checkout or a check in would be great.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reviewing CHEQROOM and we really appreciate your thoughts.

For some users it can seem a lot if they'd only use CHEQROOM for check-outs, but you can give them the self-service role and adjust their access the way you'd like. I'd love to tell you more about it and how we can set it up together for your team, so feel free to reach out to me ([email protected]) at any time. I'd be happy to help!

Best - Mathilde

Chris N.

Been using it to manage IT equipment checkout and so far it works well.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

many, it's easy to use and web based.

Pros

I like that I can quickly and easily reserve equipment for people when I need to and that I can give users the ability to make reservations themselves. Being web based is a major plus.

Cons

The cost for the product once you get past 50 items is a bit more than i would like, but it get's the job done and i haven't found anything I like more so I suppose it's worth it.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Chris, Thanks so much for such a great review! Happy that you're enjoying the app -- stay tuned for the upcoming features! :) Thanks again, Katalin

Guy Y.

Very good make life easy

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

That everything is under one app and I can use my phone do all checking and checkout that all

Cons

The new dashboard I don't like it's not giving me info and make thing not easy to see what's going on

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Guy, Thanks so much for such a great review! Happy that you're enjoying CHEQROOM! We'd be glad to help and see what and where you'd like differently on our dashboards. Thanks again! Katalin

Vlad D.

Best booking software I have ever used

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

New features and adjustments are implemented regularly, support team is excellent and the includes features I need at a reasonable cost

Cons

You can't allocate equipment to different types of users - for example, we have undergraduate and postgraduate students and at times we need to restrict the use of certain equipment to postgrads only, for example.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Vlad, Thanks so much for sharing such a good review. We're so happy that you're enjoying the app -- stay tuned for the upcoming features! Cheers, Katalin

Juan M.

Best Equipment Manager I've ever Used!

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

The software is intuitive, it helps me keep track of my equipment with ease and accessibility. It is extremity flexible and I have it with me all the time with the iOS App when I get those last minute calls for equipment request. I like that we have equipment in multiple campuses and I get to manage only what's in my campus rather then all the equipment at once.

Cons

There have been 2 times when I couldn't log in to Cheqroom due to server upgrades on their end, but the downtime was fast. Nothing to worry about. Perhaps I wish it would allow me to do bookings or check-outs in the past, like a day or a week ago. I sometimes forget to create the booking and I setup the equipment, but I still want to add the booking to track the equipment and for future justification of equipment and numbers.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Juan, Wow! Thanks so much for such a great review! We're happy that you're enjoying our app -- stay tuned for the upcoming features. :) As always, let us know if we can help you with anything else. -- Katalin