databowl Reviews

4.7/5 (3 reviews)
Ranjit s. B.

My experience with Databowl over 6 months

Reviewed on 2016/03/23

We have been using Databowl for 6 months now and it has truly made our lead generation efforts a breeze. As well as it being really easy to use, the team at Databowl are truly customer centric and go out of their way to help with any queries and questions we have. The upturn in results we saw from using it has been a real added bonus but the real winner for me is that we have a single view of every element in our lead gen environment and can change, monitor and adjust things with ease, it puts us in control and helps deliver the best campaign for our clients.

I have worked in the lead generation game for longer than I care to mention and Databowl is one of the few products that I've use that genuinely makes a difference. It really is a fantastic bit of kit and working with the team at DB just puts the cherry on the cake. Brilliant product!

Simon J.

Intuitive and easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/04/12

Takes what is often a complex process of managing and validating lead sources across channels and creates a consistent and clear view of campaign effectiveness and, most importantly, supplier data quality. Shines a spotlight on who can and cannot deliver against campaign requirements which ultimately results in satisfied clients. The functionality and reporting the platform provides is exceptional, and the level of service we get is absolutely outstanding. Cannot recommend highly enough.

James S.

Useful central repositry for data/lead management

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Pros

Introduced to Data bowl via a data broker we use- really nice interface and makes viewing and managing the campaigns really easy- love the visibility of invoicing and electronically signing off data orders.

Cons

Setup process to register account was a little long winded however appreciate it was to ensure stringent security and once set up account is easy to access/log in

7.0/10