Lithium Communities Reviews

Lithium Communities

Social community management for driving brand conversations

4.5/5 (8 reviews)
Allison F.

Using Lithium? Consult an expert!

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

Originally we started out using Lithium Communities, with our prepaid brands Boost & Virgin, after a very successful launch, we made the decision to move our 12 year old Sprint Community, over to Lithium. Initially the primary purpose for all Communities was call deflection. More recently we have begun to use it to improve our customer experience. The online Communities have had nothing but positive impacts on ROI. We have seen significant increases in Visits, Call Deflection, Engagement, Self-Service.

If you would like more detail, please read about our Social Support success at https://lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/Lithy-Awards-2018/Lithys-2018-Sprint-Social-Support-Champion/cns-p/489438

Pros

Configurability. There are so many tools, features and functions, that you can easily customize your community to meet your industry needs.
Ease of use. Out of the box both users and admins can easily begin using the Community, but it also offers more technical options, and training for everything.
SEO. The entire Community is built for optimization, tags, labels, the ability to create custom search, titles, text & canonical URLs.

Cons

Overall I am very satisfied, as with any tool there is always room from improvement or change, every company has specific needs, so these are a couple of things that would benefit me.
Search. The internal search tool works good, but there is room for improvement. Lithium is currently working on enhancements, so I am looking forward to the new changes.
Surveys. They have a great survey tool, but I would love to see an enhancement that would allow agents/community managers to respond to customer survey responses. This is probably an industry thing, but our customers tend to use the survey tool as a complaint box.

Karenny P.

The power of the web become the best complete community experience

Reviewed on 2018/02/28
Review Source

Pros

I think the highlight of Lithium is the ability to have an instant response, at any time of the day or night. As the server tends to work 24/7. I deeply enjoy the direct connection through social channels, which gives me the ability to see an overview of my entire network. It has an excellent integration between forums and knowledge base. It easily converts a good publication in the forum into a KB article that will help the community forever. There are also many excellent functions, such as accepting an answer as a solution, giving prestige and things like badges.

Lithium allows you to leverage your community to easily agglutinate the complementary support of sources and guides for your other users.

Cons

We use a personalized version of it, therefore our experience may be different, but there are many inconsistencies and difficulties. For example, if two users have the same email address, it is difficult to change or delete one. That kind of things.

Six years with Lithium Communities

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

I'm overall very happy with my experience so far with Lithium. We've recently extended our contract, can't show higher praise than that.

Pros

It's feature rich. All main discussion styles are represented (Ideation, Knowledgebase, Discussions etc.). Pretty much zero downtime in all the years we've been a customer. Excellent success support services to help you get the most out of the product.

Cons

If I'm picky, a slight change of focus towards Publisher in the last year or so. Has community innovation suffered? It's also definitely not the cheapest platform out there but we've found (via extensive research) that it's the best.

Good experience , it´s a powerfull tool.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Pros

The flexibility (forum, blog, Knowledge Base, etc..). We can create differents communities with the same tool.

Cons

The URLs aren´t friendly so We think it isn´t good for the SEO. With a URL friendly the visits could increase.

Great Software To Manage Community

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

Lithium allows us to have 1-1 conversations with with our active consumer base, and also allows them to have interactions with one another.

Cons

I honestly can't say anything that i dislike about this software. However, my least favorite part of any software is integration.

Tharsanan K.

lithium community best for commercial support

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2017/12/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

this product may introduce some kind of chatbot applications. soo that users easily interact with the product.

Pros

User interface and features that they are providing are very good. Quick response when we need a representative support. representatives are very friendly and wise enough to clear our doubts.

Cons

I don't see any problems with the product. only thing we want to consider is when taking the decisions regarding to the suggestion we have to consider what we really need and what is our unique problem. some times the suggested solution by the product may be very abstract so we have to consider what is our real problem and take decisions according to them.

Viviana R.

a great help

Reviewed on 2017/12/10

it allows to reach a greater number of users in an easy and fast way

Pros

is a great tool that facilitates social interaction on different platforms and with potential users

Cons

it could improve in refining the searches and increasing the limit of texts and images, however it has a great variety of functionalities

Easy enough to use for beginners and intermediate users.

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

Lithium is a great social media management tool. It is easy to get started and makes its convenient to monitor multiple social media platforms at once.

Cons

I think it has been a great platform so far. No complaints. Easy enough to use for beginners and intermediate users.