Captavi Platform Reviews

Captavi Platform

All-in-one digital marketing platform

4.8/5 (12 reviews)
Lisa S.

Excellent customer service and support

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

Pros

Captavi is an excellent company to partner with for all your digital marketing needs. From website design to email marketing, they do it all! I really appreciate their awesome and prompt customer service. When you start a project with them, they stick with you through every detail until it is complete! They not only help solve problems that may arise but they also have a wealth of resources and ideas to teach you how to solve problems yourself. They are constantly improving platforms in response to customers needs and really strive to create a seamless and easy workflow for all projects.

Cons

I do not have an IT background so sometimes the technical aspects are a bit confusing for me. The customer support however is amazing and completely makes up for my own lack of knowledge. I know they always have my back and more importantly, are not afraid to teach me wha I need to know!

Salvador V.

Best of Software Experience!!

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

One of the best experiences on the market today, easy to deploy , understand and most of all....the best support I have encounter so far giving you easy to follow instructions and right away service whenever you are in a bind situation.

Pros

Not crashing and being on top of the updates required for your business

Cons

None

Melanie W.

Platform is user-friendly, always quick personal support.

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Helped us organize several aspects of our business.

Pros

The ease of use, what components are available and the good, personal support we receive when we have a problem.

Cons

Can't think of anything off the top of my head. We had some difficulty, at first, searching the database, but it is no longer an issue.

Richard B.

I've been using Captavi platform for years. Phenomenal customer service & extremely easy to use!

Reviewed on 2017/07/22

Pros

Ease of use. Customer service. Ability to fine-tune our product to better our business. Working with the development team to create a product specific to our industry.

Cons

I have no issues with the Captavi platform! From the website to event managing, as well as scheduling, this is perfect for our program!

Bill E.

Newberry Bakers Inc.

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

Captavi has been a great partner and has helped us grow our web and social media presence immensely. the Captavi team has been exceptional to work with and very professional in all aspects of the business from outlining a growth strategy to implementing the plan. we look forward to continuing our business relationship for many years to come.

Kyle C.

Update of Website and special web page functions

Reviewed on 2017/02/06

Susan and staff did an exceptional job of quickly getting our information updated.
The staff and team are very professional and aim to please and get things done correctly the first time and are great about sharing ideas of what they feel will be the best way to tackle the project.

Lilly D.

Captavi is an excellent platform for small to medium size businesses.

Reviewed on 2016/10/28

I used the Captavi platform to manage our corporate website for four years, and I found it to be very user friendly, have many capabilities, and the customer support we received was extremely helpful when we did have issues.

Jason G.

Generate marketing insights and take the growth rate high

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Lead generation and marketing automation are the two strong areas of Captavi platform and it does these with the best results.

Cons

More modules and tracking points should be introduced to get a 360 degree view of the marketing plan. Some missing features are of critical value.

Joan G.

Captavi Platform Review

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

The platform is user friendly and provides good analytics. When used fully provides a wonderful marketing tool.

Gretchen F.

Good Experience

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

Very helpful and always followed up even when I did not have to . I would suggest them to anyone who was looking...

Aurian N.

Great experience

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/07/29

Pros

The Captavi platform is very slick and contains very useful functions for many different uses. It is very easy to use.

Cons

The only complaint is that there are so many functions all over the place that it can be a little overwhelming and hard to find things sometimes.

Jeff W.

Great Marketing Automation

Reviewed on 2016/10/10

Great all-around marketing automation suite that really delivers on the investment. Very secure repository for content and contacts.