ClockShark

GPS Time Tracking for Construction and Field Service

(1 890)

Jan
Jan

Great product, great service!

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

More accurate time tracking may have saved us money, but the main benefit stems from employees getting sloppier on keeping a hand-written time card. Now I don't have to keep my own record, re-create times, check their math, question their times, or manually input time into Quickbooks.

Pros

Where do I start? It allows us to track our employees' time to the minute, GPS tracking to verify employee times is great, the app is easy for them to use, it integrates with Quickbooks, and the service is above par. I can shoot any question over to them via chat, and they are always prompt, friendly, and helpful in guiding me to a fix. We've used other clock-in systems in the past, but this one is the best we've used.

Cons

Two or three times over the year we've been using the software, the crew has had an app glitch where they haven't been able to clock out or clock back in, but that's only 3 instances out of at least 600 clock-ins. It may have been due to reception/data issues, and they could still put in 'notes' stating when they took lunch or clocked in or out.

Greg

Clock Shark needs clock in rounding!!

Reviewed on 2023/06/08

Everything else about clock shark is great. Love the interface, online help, easy to use for employees. If they could implement the clock in shift rounding, I would give Clock Shark a 10/10

Pros

Everything for the most part is great. Geofencing, uploading documents for easy access, payroll friendly, employee time sheet accountability.

Cons

I do NOT like the fact that if my employees get to the job early and clock in when they get there, say 6:45am for a 7am start I can't have the system round their start time to 7am. Not having this one feature costs me thousands a year and probably more than what I am saving by switching to Clock Shark from my previous system. This seems like a very easy thing to program into the system, and I don't know why Clock Shark can't figure that out.

Procore and ExakTime

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

To save money and because Clock Shark worked better with my accounting system. Clock Shark also has some other unique features that I really like. Such as uploading job info for my foreman and accessibility to those documents. Forman's ability to track time on his project.

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Interface and ease of use.
Neil

Overkill for me but still useful

Reviewed on 2023/06/08

ClockShark has at a minimum sharpened up our day to day timekeeping. Since as a boss I can check to see if the guys are diligent in recording their hours, they rarely are trying to “remember what they did on Monday” on Friday when they need to band in timesheets for the week

Pros

I need a stripped down version of this. I don’t/won’t use many of the features behind the simple time keeping app entered manually end of day

Cons

How I’m paying as much as we do for as little of it that we use

Response from ClockShark

Hey, Neil! We appreciate the feedback! We'd be interested to learn what features you use and see if any of the additional features that are available could be helpful to speed up any of your current business processes. Please submit your feedback to our customer support team at [email protected]!

Angel
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

My Rewview

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Pros

Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Cons

The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

WebTitan, Time Tracker and TimeClick

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

My techs were having problems not able to log in, some of my techs had to reset their password every week and every time I called tech support they could not find the problem or they would create a ticket to have a more season tech review and no one ever got back to us.

Timesheets.com

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Some of them were overpriced and require a year subscription and they would deduct on a monthly basis and if I cancel they would prorate it and return the difference. The other did not have a good GPS program and would not record the entire day if they ever lost their internet on the phone.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Nicole

Great Program and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2022/05/16

Pros

We really like how easy it is for our employees to use ClockShark. The mobile app is simple and user friendly for an employee and manager. We switched from an app that was very difficult for managers to use, and now they are thrilled at the usability of this app. I also really enjoy how easy it is to process payroll. The time off requests features were able to fit our needs perfectly, which is where our other app also fell short. We really like the notifications for clocking in/out, as well as alerts when there is missing time.

Cons

I wish that the time was shown in quarter hours instead of hours and minutes. I chose rounding to the quarter hour for times; however, all times are shown in hours and minutes which means I have to translate that. Also, I wish that the timesheet showed cumulative hours in real time, just so we could keep up wi6th hours as they are being worked, instead of waiting until the end of the day.

ADP Workforce Now

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Geotracking was the main reason. Our technicians work in the field, so tracking where they are clocking in/out of is important to our company.
Jacob

Coming from someone who can barely use a phone

Reviewed on 2021/11/01

Pros

I'm the kind of person that will manually write down every hour an employee worked onto a piece of paper, get a calculator out and then input that into my payroll. Clockshark helped save countless hours of timetracking, estimating, payroll, and many, many mistakes made along the way.

Cons

All of the different features and pages were quite overwhelming at first seeing as I'm not the kind of person that can just open software and figure out how to use it. It took me a while to realize that the pop-ups are actual people who genuinely want to help you use the software and succeed. Once someone showed me how to use all the pages it was a breeze!

Jobber

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

I couldn't figure out how to use the other product and clockshark employees were more helpful.

it suited my needs more
Tristan

Best In Class

Reviewed on 2021/11/16

I've been extremely satisfied and impressed with ClockShark, from everything to its functionality, to it's customer service. I'd highly recommend it to any company with employees.

Pros

ClockShark makes scheduling and time tracking easy and enjoyable with their great functionality and incredible customer service.

Cons

A very minor complaint is that the software typically takes a bit longer to perform routine tasks such as scheduling and timecard approvals when compared to some of its competitors that I've used in the past.

Timesheets.com and Homebase

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

After Intuit bought T-Sheets, there was a steep drop-off in customer service, and some technical issues started to arise that were concerning.

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

ClockShark was superior in almost every aspect, and their customer service was extremely impressive.
Jessica

Best Software for Any Company!

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Pros

The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

Paycor

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

I was unable to customize the use of ximble with my company's needs and they do not have the option of hour to minute time tracking which was causing issues with my staff and understanding.

Paycor

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

It had easier use, better features, better customize options and a better price.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Randall

Weekly Payroll Simplified!!!

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

ClockShark has saved our company $1000's of dollars due to the GPS and Geo Fencing feature. No more milking the clock.

Pros

Ease of use.
Being able to add tasks for certain jobs instead of creating a new job for the same property.
PTO Feature is really nice, eliminates endless paperwork and phone calls.
Accountability, keeps the employees on task.

Cons

Would be nice to have a real time ping feature rather than a 15 minute update.

ezClocker

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Price, Features, usability and customer service is TOP NOTCH.

Response from ClockShark

Hello Randall,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the PTO feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Robert

Nice

Reviewed on 2023/06/09

Pros

Time tracking and Goe fencing. Nice features

Cons

Converting hours to invoice. Also converting quotes to invoice via mobile devices

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

Streets would not work at times

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Too complicated for my guys in the field and we're just starting their mobile clocking.

Response from ClockShark

Hi, Robert! Thank you for the review. We'd like to learn more about what issues you're experiencing when using our quotes and invoice feature. Our customer support team may be able to help! Please contact them at [email protected].

Andualem
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Efficient Time Tracking Made Easy

Reviewed on 2023/03/05

I had a experience using ClockShark software for my small business. It was easy to set up and use, and I appreciated the range of features it offered. The mobile app was especially useful for tracking time while out of the office.

Pros

1.User-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and use2.Offers a wide range of features, including time tracking, scheduling, and reporting3.Integrates with popular payroll and accounting software, such as QuickBooks and ADP4.Offers mobile app for on-the-go time tracking5.Excellent customer support with helpful resources and quick response times

Cons

1.Limited customization options for reports and invoices2.No automatic overtime calculation feature3.Can be slightly more expensive compared to other time tracking software options

Response from ClockShark

Hi, thanks so much for your review! ClockShark does offer automatic overtime calculation! Please contact our customer support team at [email protected] so our team can walk you through the setup. As for the customization of reports and invoices, we'd love to know what options we can add in order to make them more useful for your business. Please provide this feedback to our customer support team and they can make sure it is seen by our development team as well!

Kristen

Good product - company is always trying to improve

Reviewed on 2021/11/16

Pros

Integration was easy. I appreciate that ClockShark is always looking for areas to improve and add new features. Other time tracking companies I've used haven't been as interactive with their customers. ClockShark is very open to suggestions and understanding our business processes.

Cons

I dislike that there are some integration limitations with Canadian QuickBooks Online. Would like for an option to make notes on timesheets mandatory instead of optional. It was mandatory in the previous program that we used and now we are having a hard time getting our techs to record what they've done when the system doesn't force them to add notes.

TMetric

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

We were having major issues with the program and they were not responsive to our needs. They would not follow up on our case despite constant followups on my part. The program wasn't working at all which caused a lot of work on our end and they continued to bill us.

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

We use Salesforce as our field service management system. We were interested in this program but found the ClockShark app to be more tech friendly than the Salesforce one app.
Sean

Ease of use at an easy price

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

Pros

I was trying to keep track of time for everyone with paper time sheets or emails--which, often fell to a low priority and daily tasks and actual time weren't be accounted for. In looking at various time tracking apps, I actually stumbled across ClockShark. Right from the beginning, it was intuitive and user friendly, and it was easy to add jobs and tasks on the fly from my phone, which then populated those tasks as something to choose on ANY job, which is super useful as a renovation contractor. Being a small company, I wear many hats in the office and on job sites--I do it all and do not have ANY office staff other than myself. Having a program that was so quick and easy to implement, as well as easy to manage daily as needed without spending a lot of time on the task, has made my life exceedingly less difficult.

Cons

I probably don't use the software to the fullest extent, so I am sure there is something that may come up later--but right now, adding users is a bit more of a pain than I would like.. but even then, that's pretty easy.

QuickBooks Time, Buildertrend, Homebase and CoConstruct

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Price and saw how easy and intuitive it was during the free trial.

Response from ClockShark

Hello Sean,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that ClockShark took some of the stress away that you have as a small business owner. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Christine

You need This

Reviewed on 2022/03/16

From the moment we started the free trial the customer service was top notch. They reached out right away and assisted with the many questions I had and was able to streamline our entire company to functional on their site. It has so many features which we have not fully used as we are not quite there on our side but are looking forward to integrating those into our company. This software has been able to release a lot of time we were spending on payroll/time clock and job costing. the reports are so detailed that the owner just loves seeing everything on one spot with just a simple click. Imputing the information weather, it is an employee/task or job is simple and again if you are unsure of something or are looking for it to run a certian way customer service is on top of it and make it easy for you to understand.

Pros

The software is super easy to use and understand, it is very self-explanatory.

Cons

Nothing so far to report! It is amazing for entire team

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

This badge system had the field guys coming to the shop every day to punch in and out which in the long run was costing the company more money for their time to drive back. The system we were using was not always running smooth and had to fix or ask what their time was on a daily. It also did not allow us to see the job costing side of things.

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

This was the easiest to use and was highly rated from other clients/customers we work with.
Mario

Glad we switched!

Reviewed on 2023/02/28

We needed to switch to another timekeeping company all of a sudden, and I'm glad we chose ClockShark! The clocking in and our process is more direct and streamlined, our employees have started commenting they prefer this to our last product! The staff are great and were incredibly friendly and helpful- [sensitive content hidden] walked me every step of the way, [sensitive content hidden] on the online chat was informative in answering my questions. I look forward to working with our new account manager [sensitive content hidden]!

Pros

Super user-friendly, easy set up, very affordable!! Staff were all helpful and friendly!

Cons

None that I can think of, been very happy with my decision to switch to ClockShark!

Workyard

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

Pricing, the limited options in their payment plans and the lack of response from our account manager at a critical time were factors in deciding to switch.

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Quick response and friendly service
Jem Carlo
  • Industry: Banking

ClockShark Review from FSMDB

Reviewed on 2022/06/29

We are still on process of the wire transfer.

We are still on process of the wire transfer.

Pros

It is user-friendly. What caught my eye is the Kiosk.

Cons

It is very expensive which cost the delay for the approval.

OnTheClock.com, Buddy Punch and Connecteam

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

• Adjustments – In every pay period, there would be at least three or more-time adjustments especially for those staff forgetting to time in or out. This event caused too many miscalculations of hours and eventually lead to inaccurate summary report. The system does not have the option to edit the time for the adjustments. HR will have to seek IT for assistance by accessing the backend of the system and deleting the inaccurate time. This is not advisable as it can lead to disruption of the entire system due to access of the backend. • Leaves – In order to record leaves, HR will have to manually input the month, day, year, second, minute and hour of each employee twice from the starting date of the leave (FROM) and to the ending date of the leave (TO).

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

We had a good marketing specialist who provided everything we needed to know.
Jody
  • Industry: Consumer Services

ClockShark for Lawn Care Business

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Very good with no glitches to speak of so far.

Very good with no glitches to speak of so far.

Pros

Easy to use. My guys are not good with computers but they can figure this out.

Cons

Integration with quickbooks can be a learning curve but do not hesitate to get in touch with their awesome support staff. They fixed me right up.

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

My guys couldnt figure out how to use clockify.

Clockify

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

costs and seemed easier to use. We are a field service so it worked better for us.

Response from ClockShark

Hello Jody,

Thanks for the 5-star review. So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Tommie
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Clock Shark - Great Functionality and Awesome Customer Support

Reviewed on 2022/05/23

It has been GREAT. A sales rep communicated with me even though I was doing my research over the Christmas holidays. They have been a great support from the day we signed on.

Pros

Clock Shark's best feature is the staff. They have fast response times. They're people are always courteous, helpful, supportive, and pro-active. During the 5 months we have been using the program, someone from their staff will reach out through IM or email just to check in. I also love the "chat" feature to get quick responses without having to be on hold waiting to speak to someone.
They have also asked for feedback on the product specifically around features we would like to see added. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to give that feedback.

Cons

Reports - I would like to have to option to customize fields in certain reports such as time tracking.
Geolocation - Although I don't see it as often, I still see on occasion where a staff member's location wasn't logged. If it is because they turned off their location, I want to either be notified or have them logged out. It doesn't always happen.
Timesheet entries (real time) - I would like to be able to enter a time sheet and check it as still working so the employee can then go in and clock out for lunch and end of day. It would help eliminate a follow up to get the time activity for the whole day.

Erin

Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Pros

I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Cons

There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

Leslie

Straightforward time clock software with easy-to-use app

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll software for more specificity in job costing.

Pros

It integrates with Quickbooks! It saves us a lot of staff hours to not have to manually enter time on each employee each week. This is especially true since we have to tie nearly all staff hours directly to the customer and job they were working on, which often is multiple jobs per employee per day. The app is easy to use, so our crew leaders are able to make sure their crew clocks in and out on the job, even when they're on the go and running from one job to another.

Cons

It took a little while to get everything set up just right so that ClockShark would work with all of our other systems and processes, but customer service was helpful and responsive through the process. Once we got it set up right, it's been smooth sailing. Definitely saves us money overall and helps us keep job costing reports accurate since all staff hours can be tied directly to the job they were working on.

Response from ClockShark

Hey, Leslie! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! Glad to hear everything is going so well, and that you're saving time and money using automated time tracking w/ QuickBooks!

We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our Customer Success team. They'll appreciate your shout out, and of course, they're always happy to help if you need them. :)

Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Leslie! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Moises
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Mastering Employee Scheduling with ClockShark: A Game Changer

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

The ability to integrate ClockShark with other software tools, such as QuickBooks, has streamlined my workflow and made managing payroll and invoicing much simpler. The ClockShark mobile app is another added bonus. It allows employees to clock in and out, view their schedules, and request time off right from their smartphones, making it easy for them to stay connected and informed.

Pros

ClockShark has been a game changer in how I manage employee scheduling. The software's user-friendly interface, automation features, real-time communication, and time tracking capabilities have not only saved me time and reduced errors, but also improved employee satisfaction. The integration with other software and the mobile app have further streamlined my workflow, making ClockShark an essential tool in my management toolkit. I highly recommend ClockShark to anyone seeking to improve their employee scheduling process.

Cons

None that I have seen. I am very happy with the results so far

MRI Angus

Better Employee scheduling function
Andy

ClockShark is a great product!

Reviewed on 2021/03/22

Overall, ClockShark is a huge benefit to our company. It helps us to track the employee hours as well as their locations (in real time). It eliminates the need for paper copies of timesheets, which can be hard to decipher at times and, in all honestly, tough to prove accuracy. The foremen are able to see which workers have clocked-in correctly to their worksites, with the ability to allocate hours to certain job numbers for accounting purposes and job costing. Without ClockShark, we would still be doing things inefficiently and inaccurately.

Pros

I love how I can clock-in/out from anywhere using my cell phone! This app provides total freedom from having to use a punch clock located in a specific location, or filling out paperwork on a daily basis to keep my hours up to date. The ClockShark app keeps accurate records that I can reference at any time, including past timesheets if needed.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about my personal experience with ClockShark. If I absolutely had to think of something, I suppose it would be beneficial for someone like me if there was an auto clock-in feature because I start at the same time every day. This way if I happened to forget about clocking in, it could do it for me and then let me know that I was clocked-in with an alert from the app.

Tara

Good Construction Time Clock, easy to use with great customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Everyone can clock in/out from their own phones and since there is GPS you can see exactly where they are when they do to prevent fraud. This software makes it easier than using traditional time clocks or paper since employees are always going to different job sites with construction.

Pros

I like the app and how easy it is to use for all employees. They are always making updates and now you can link. ClockShark to QuickBooks. The customer support is great, it's very easy to start an online chat and get help. I think it is easy for most people to learn and the admin features are not complicated either. The price is also lower than most that I have researched!

Cons

The app does not run as well on older phones, it used to sometimes have issues allowing employees to clock in or out that had phones that were more than a few years old.

Response from ClockShark

Hey There, Tara! Thanks for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! We're really happy to hear that ClockShark is easy to use for your team, and that the QuickBooks integration has been helpful too! We're always adding new features, so we'll keep you updated on those!

Glad to have you on board the ClockShark team, Tara! If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or you just want to chat with sociable sharks, feel free to reach out! Have an excellent week!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Makeila
  • Industry: Environmental Services

More Pros Than Cons

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

Pros

There are a lot of pros with using the ClockShark app. Once you get the hang of using it for a couple of days, it is very easy to understand. It is an app that is easy to teach others how to use. It does not have a lot of malfunctions, and the support team is always there when needed. When I review people's times everyday, it is very organized. When I am looking for specific jobs or employees, I can run a report and it will tell me what I need, which is SO AWESOME and SUPER HELPFUL. Highly recommend taking advantage of the reports section.

Cons

There aren't a whole lot of cons for this software. Sometimes when an employee clocks out, there are times when ClockShark doesn't catch it and gives an error after 20ish hours.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Makeila,

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy everything about ClockShark from the ease of use to our customer service. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

John
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Finally my workers and I agree on a solution - this works!!

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

I'm still learning about the Reports... but, they seem to be pretty good. I can use these to export all of my T&M work and be able to report by job name, and then I get totals which I can put on the invoice. The "notes" are really good. They print out on the reports too.

Pros

Quick deployment, easy to add jobs, add tasks, see who is working, and when they get there, GPS integration. I did NO training whatsoever and my employees all got it easily (ages between 35 and 75). Overall this has worked nicely, being able to see the interface and everything is pretty nice and I like using it. I currently have it set to take their GPS location when they clock in, and again when they clock out. Not actively tracking them all day, however, the GeoFence is something I would likely use going forward, to see if anyone leaves the job site and does not report their time off site. Feature-rich!!

Cons

Could use more reminders, it does send them though, but people still forget to clock out or take lunch. The "attach photos" link does not always work inside the app. It won't attach existing photos, but it will upload new photos from the camera.

Response from ClockShark

Hi John!
Thank you for your thorough 5 star review! I'm glad everything is working smoothly for you and your employees.

We appreciate the feedback! I can absolutely submit it to the developers, but I believe this is something we might provide in the future! In the meantime, for lunch break reminders employees can set their own customized alarms right from the mobile app (left pop out menu> settings> employee reminders). The photos can be due to a few different settings on the device, and it's usually an easy fix! I would be more than happy to help you get this resolved. Feel free to reach out to 1-800-828-0689. We look forward to hearing from you!