iGMS

Vacation rental software for professional hosts & companies

Nakul
Nakul
  • Industry: Hospitality

Constantly improving and adapting! Cant reccomend any higher

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Have been using hte platform for 4 years. Cant recommend any highter

Have been using hte platform for 4 years. Cant recommend any highter

Pros

The perfect solution for Property managers and Cleaning teams. Great customer support and always adaptable to our specific needs.

Cons

There are minor glitches from time to time however they are quick to fix them!

Response from iGMS

Dear Nakul,

Thank you for your review, it's a great joy to see it come from our long-term customer. We are really happy you've enjoyed working with iGMS app and team so far and we are looking forward to more productive years with you. As you know, we are always there for you via Live Chat and at [email protected]. Let us know how we can improve your experience with us.

Joshua

Easy to use and great customer service!

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Pros

I tried another software before this and it was much harder to use than this one. This was extremely easy to learn and navigate. I had a few questions in the beginning and the customer service I received was impeccable.

Cons

They could have integrated pushing out the price/nt from their software rather than having to go to each platform and set the prices that would save some time.

Response from iGMS

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to know that our app is of big help in standardizing your hosting processes. Speaking of the pricing, you can easily manage the pricing for your Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com properties directly from the Multi-Calendar Rates view or Single View Calendar. If you will have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, we will be glad to assist.

amatangelo

Not Worth the Money, Customer Service Hassles

Reviewed on 2022/03/02

I was initially impressed by the platform and its ability to integrate numerous features. When faced with a problem, customers service was abysmal after several attempts to reach them. Additionally, after cancellation of the service, they charged me for an additional month and will not return my requests for compensation.

Pros

It initially drew me in as an ease of use platform to manage multiple listings across a number of platforms.

Cons

The phone app was difficult to navigate, had several broken links, forced me to use the web browser in its place.

Response from iGMS

Hello Amatangelo,

Thank you for your review. Thank you for your acknowledement of our platform's ease of use to manage multiple listings across various platforms. We are, on the other hand, sad to hear that you experienced frustration with our mobile app. We continue to improve on our service offering, yet there can be numerous reasons why you might have experienced these issues. In case you are still experiencing the issues, our customer experience team is eager to help you via Live Chat or via email 24 hours on weekdays and from 9 am to 5 pm EST over the weekend.

Jen

So far- so good!

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

My company is enjoying using the software. Having iGMS is so helpful! I have used other software and this is so much better!!

Pros

There are so many features! No missed reservations. Love the saved/auto messages!

Cons

I would like to see an if/than features for auto scheduling cleaners (some of my cleaners can only work weekends)
Would like to see a booking direct option to get reservations without using an OTA

Response from iGMS

Hello Jen,

Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that our software is exactly what you need. Also, we have some good news to share. The direct booking feature is already planned to be launched this year. Regarding the cleaners auto-assignment, we have passed your requests to our product team for the further consideration. Feel free to reach out via [email protected].

iGMS team

Jacqueline

Legacy Mountain Life Getaway

Reviewed on 2022/05/25

I would recommend

I would recommend

Pros

I like how many different functions i had to manage my bookings, cleaning, tasks and financial reporting.

Cons

how each property has to have separate calendars instead of it being all in one calendar

Response from iGMS

Dear Jacqueline,

Thank you for taking your time and giving us great feedback! We love hearing from our customers and we're always looking for ways to improve our software. We will definitely look into your suggestion regarding the Multi-calendar. We appreciate your feedback and if you have any more suggestions, please let us know at [email protected].

Ruth
  • Industry: Hospitality

Seamless integration with various short term vacation rental platforms

Reviewed on 2022/07/08

Pros

Having seamless integration across the major short term/ vacation rental booking channels is critical when dealing with several properties. IGMS has help me, as a host, have a clear view of the operations of my business from inquiry to housekeeping and maintenance management.

Cons

The mobile application is sometimes slow to load or lagging.

Smoobu and Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

Features available for the price. The look and feel of the software.

Response from iGMS

Dear Ruth,

Thank you for your review! It's great to know that our platform is helping you improve your business management and make your life easier! If you have any questions, you know where to find us at [email protected] or via Live Chat.

Best, iGMS Team

Brad

Saves time

Reviewed on 2021/05/06

The support team are amazing. Every query or bug discovered has been dealt with very promptly, can not fault their support at all, one of the best teams I have had to deal with.

Pros

The integration with AirBNB, VRBO and others make this software a great option. It’s easy to use, straight forward and easy to pickup and learn without lessons. The price and calendar synchronisation saves so much time. The Team management feature for cleaners and maintenance is also a great feature.

Cons

Currently no option to link to our own website but this is under development apparently.

Little Hotelier, Guesty and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to iGMS

The support received from the team during the trial period

Response from iGMS

Dear Bradd,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We can see that you are happy with us :) Feel free to reach out anytime via Live Chat or [email protected]. As for the option to link iGMS to your website, just today the feature was released - meet the iGMS direct booking widget https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/igms-direct-booking-widget/

Raphael
  • Industry: Automotive

Igms review

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Pros

Product easy to set-up and allow a free version for less than 4 airbnb places which is nice while growing. Can be connected to TheKey and allow template for messaging.

Cons

We can't do everything like beds24 but igms is easier to setup and use and I like the free version for small businesses.

Response from iGMS

Dear Raphael,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. It is a great pleasure to know that we help you in managing your properties in a smart and productive way. As a startup, iGMS constantly grows, we are hoping to grow together with your business!
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions regarding iGMS functionality, our Customer Experience Team will be happy to assist you via Live Chat or at [email protected].

Sarah

We love IGMS!!

Reviewed on 2023/10/25

Pros

It does everything we need to do to manage our rentals! The calendar is very on point with having different platforms, the pre set messages are extremely helpful and the customer service has always been excellent !

Cons

Some inconsistencies with the payout and revenue numbers. We calculate everything manually through each platform

Response from iGMS

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted to learn that iGMS fulfills your rental management needs, particularly with its accurate calendar synchronization across various platforms and the convenience of pre-set messages. It's always a pleasure to know that our efforts contribute to a positive experience for our users.

We sincerely apologize for any inconsistencies you've encountered with payout and revenue numbers. We understand the importance of accurate financial tracking, and we take this matter seriously. To address this issue promptly, we kindly request that you provide more details on the discrepancies by emailing us at [email protected]. Our dedicated support team will thoroughly investigate the matter and work towards a resolution.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your trust in iGMS. We look forward to resolving this matter swiftly and ensuring a seamless experience for your rental management.

An amazing product!

Reviewed on 2023/11/12

Pros

iGMS has made my business thrive! I have used it for about 2 months and its really easy to use. I also use it for my employee schedules. iGMS has made everything automated and it has given me so much more free time.

Cons

Everything is great! Maybe the in-app login could be faster but other than that I like it.

Response from iGMS

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with iGMS! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has played a significant role in the success and efficiency of your business.
It's fantastic to know that you find iGMS easy to use and that it has simplified your employee schedules. We understand the value of your time, and we're delighted to have contributed to giving you more freedom to focus on other aspects of your business.
Your feedback is highly appreciated, and we're always looking for ways to enhance our platform. We've taken note of your suggestion regarding the in-app login speed, and our development team is actively working on optimizing it for a faster and more seamless experience.
Once again, thank you for choosing iGMS and for sharing your positive feedback. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected].
Best regards,
The iGMS Team

Jessica

OVerall Great!

Reviewed on 2023/05/01

It's been pretty good. I do want to access more features,but I haven't made the time and I know it has more to offer. IT was created a better way of booking cleans for our cleaners.

Pros

Love that you can see a day at a time for check-ins and check outs. I appreciate the reports with ease.

Cons

I would like to be able to access things like discounts on my phone like I could do on Airbnb. I am unable to adjust weekly or monthly discounts from phone. Sometimes< as a busy owner, support is crucial and I have had to wait/ and communicate through email which makes problem solving more painful than needed. We don't have time to communicate like that. So more staff for chats/ phone calls would be great.

Response from iGMS

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about iGMS. We are glad to hear that you appreciate our platform's ability to view check-ins and check-outs on a daily basis and that you find our reports easy to use.

We understand that accessing features such as discounts on your phone is important to you, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with this. We are constantly working to improve our mobile app and will take your feedback into account as we continue to develop it.

We also appreciate your feedback regarding our customer support. We understand that prompt and efficient customer service is crucial for busy owners like you. We are constantly striving to improve our support and will take your feedback into account as we continue to expand our team. Please note that we have 24-hour chat support on weekdays and 9 am to 5 pm EST support on the weekends where you can receive an immediate response from our support team members.

Thank you for choosing iGMS as your property management solution. We value your business and feedback, and we will continue to work on improving our platform and customer service to better meet your needs.

Kent

The ever updating IGMS software!

Reviewed on 2022/04/27

Very pleased.

Very pleased.

Pros

Managing vacation rentals without IGMS is a daunting task. IGMS allows me to manage all listing from all platforms in one place. They also just partnered up with pricelabs, which saves me a ton of time! The a very quick to respond when i need assistance. ANd they are constantly adding more management tools to make the user experience better. I'm so glad a choose them and have bee working with them for over 2 years now.

Cons

Just like any software, they don't have all the tools, but they had the best option for me. plus they are always adding additional tools. The migration to Booking.com wasn't as seamless as the rest of the platforms, and there are a few minor details in the application of the "direct booking widget" that I wish would get added. But as i've mentioned above, I have recommended product development ideas before to their team, and often times, the tool gets added!

Response from iGMS

Hello Kent,

Thank you for giving us such a great and honest review. Thank you for acknowledging our fast response to queries and our constant upgrades to improve our user's experience. We pride ourselves on listening to our users to make your experiences better. We appreciate your feedback and if you have any more suggestions, please let us know at [email protected].

• Industry: Hospitality

Great time saver for Airbnb property managers

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

My biggest problem had been managing multiple Airbnb account which I was solved once I signed up with iGMS (this is their new name if you haven't noticed yet). Instead of juggling between multiple browsers with some in incognito modes, I can now fully log in to just one system.

Pros

- Multi-calendar is a huge time saver for us as we can quickly see gaps and react to them.
- Auto-responders and auto-reviews - fantastic tools that let us focus on what is important - taking care of our guests.
- We outsource cleaning and were using another product for that but we couldn't live without the check-in/check-out dashboard.
- Team management allows us to invite some of our property owners and to also outsource our guest communication during the night hours

Cons

- I wish some of the elements were designed better. The property editor is hard to use due to some contrast. - Also, some of the icons look very outdated.
- It would be great if transactions could be attached to reservations (I believe Airbnb started to do so), for now, my bookkeeper has to manually reconcile transactions. But at least there is a CSV export which helps a lot.

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

We would like to thank you for such detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that our Multi-Calendar and task management tools help your business. We passed your suggestion about transactions to the dev team and now it's the new feature request.

iGMS Team"

Chris

Exactly what I needed

Reviewed on 2023/05/08

Really helped to link all booking platforms so no double bookings caused by ical sync

Pros

Prefect for channel management and online bookings

Cons

Only nightly rates for direct bookings. No way to set weekly discount for direct bookings. Would be good if you where able to give discounts on 5 nights, 7 nights, 14 nights tho this may change in future updates.

Response from iGMS

Hello Chris,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about iGMS. We are glad to hear that you find our platform perfect for channel management and online bookings.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the limitation of setting only nightly rates for direct bookings. We understand the importance of being able to offer weekly discounts and are constantly working on improving our platform. We will take your feedback into account as we continue to develop and enhance our software.

Thank you for choosing iGMS as your property management solution. We value your feedback and appreciate your business.

Janna

Great!

Reviewed on 2023/04/29

Overall, great.

Overall, great.

Pros

It’s the glue that holds my STR biz together!

Cons

It doesn’t integrate with VRBO the greatest.

Hostfully Property Management Platform and Guesty

Price and features

Response from iGMS

Hello Janna,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about iGMS. We are thrilled to hear that our platform is the glue that holds your short-term rental business together and that you find it to be great overall.

We understand that you experienced some issues with the integration of iGMS with VRBO, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide seamless integrations with all channels and will continue to work on improving our platform to ensure that it meets your needs.

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If you have any further suggestions or comments about how we can improve our platform, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for choosing iGMS as your property management solution.

Nicholas

Great Channel Management Option

Reviewed on 2023/04/20

Pros

Customer service has been huge. They usually respond within 24 hours to all my inquires and at least show interest in addressing my concerns. Some concerns require feature updates and aren't immediately resolved, but they tell me the development team has been informed. I do wish they would have a public facing issue tracker so I can have confidence that my requests are being tracked.

Cons

Their channel management from on channel to the other is not consistent. For example, we cannot restrict weekend checkin/checkout for Booking.com which causes a lot of logistical problems for us because our cleaners charge us double for weekends! They say they are working on this integration but again, I can't see their issue tracker like most other software companies. Overall, I'm satisfied with IGMS.

Response from iGMS

Hello Nicholas, Thank you for your feedback about iGMS. We appreciate your kind words about our customer service team. We're working on feature updates based on user feedback, and we're tracking all requests for improvements. Thank you for choosing iGMS, and we're committed to providing the best possible user experience for all of our clients.

• Industry: Program Development
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Promising app overall

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Troubling at first, but they made it right and I respect them for that. I wish they would have starting things off with a sense of integrity, as I feel for the people that have to go through what I did, but I am glad they corrected their mistakes once a public review was written.

My advice: If you truly want them to honor the free version, don't let them push you into a paid slot. You may have to push back in terms of making those weird and sketchy sales tactics known. Hopefully they correct that behavior immediately. If you manage multiple houses or under 4 listings, give it a try. Lots of value in just simply not having to wait for page load times to navigate multiple message threads. I doubt they even realize what a profound value add that is, its huge.

Pros

automation of
- communications
- reviews

** quicker interface for communications then airbnb

they solved some issue where in airbnb direct you have to wait for a page to load to get to the next message, or response, whereas airgms solved that and you do not have to wait for page load times.

Cons

There were some rocky moments with the customer service team, they seemed to have some profound hesitation around honoring the free trial and some clear pressure to sign on to a full membership, but with some consistent discerning feedback and by actually writing a review on here, they quickly shifted their approach, honored their agreement and turned the tide towards service a value filled free offering, with option to upgrade.

The upgrade is more expensive then it is worth by far for anyone running a single property and listing each room, as they clearly have it priced by listing based on the idea of each whole home being a listing, so it prices me out of product viability for an upgrade for quite some time as a startup, but the free version for up to 4 listings and the paid version once your running 3-4 whole houses would both be a great value for the dollar.

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that you found our automation tools helpful. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team in Live Chat or via email [email protected].

AirGMS Team"

Dakota

Good product!

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Customer service has been good, the product itself is super easy to use and very convenient for guest communication automation.. I don't utilize the cleaning scheduling or other more complex features. I do miss not being able to do automatic reviews for guest - that was a nice feature in the free version.

Pros

The automated messaging feature is great - really intuitive to use and customize the messages being sent. Customer service is pretty good, and easy to work with.

Cons

The cost is a bit much when considering I am a single owner of a single establishment - makes it difficult to justify jumping to more than 4 units. Though when the property is at full running - will be 6 units total.

Response from iGMS

Dear Dakota,
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback on iGMS. Our product team is tirelessly working to better your experience with us. Our newly introduced Guest Communication from Direct Bookings is one of the ways to do so. Test out the feature, here goes the guide https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-manual-reservation-via-igms/, and let us know what you think at [email protected]. As for the pricing, do reach out as well to learn more about more options.

Zishan

Very good software

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Pros

Easy to understand how to use the iGMS, have app so I can check the listings anytime anywhere.

Cons

Due to the accountants' experience, they think the accounting part is not that easy to get the information they need. Sometimes hard to find the correct payout from the correct listing.

Response from iGMS

Hi Zishan,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience with IGMS. We are excited to see that our software helps you in managing your listings from any location and saves your time. We appreciate your feedback regarding the reporting system and will be glad to walk you through its usage, whenever you need. Just drop a line at [email protected] or via Live Chat, if you have any questions, we are always there to help or give you the latest system updates. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Ludmila

Always on the top

Reviewed on 2017/10/23

The successful work of our BnbCare Guest Support Team is the best benefit we've got from AirGMS.

Pros

I work as the Head of the Guest Support Team at BnbCare and I've been using AirGMS for almost a year.
Managing over 50 properties is very easy with AirGMS.
- Multi-calendar gives the full picture of reservations and cleanings
- Adding templates and setting some of them to be sent automatically helps us to respond quickly to the general questions and inquiries
- The possibility of writing individual "to-do" notes for each booking helps us to make sure no detail is missed.
- The option of leaving reviews for the guests and setting the templates for the reviews is also a great help
- The possibility to check the Keycafe accounts and keys locations allows is a very nice bonus

The other good thing is that it took me no time to figure out how to use AirGMS as it was created with a user-friendly interface.

To sum it all up, I'm 100% pleased to be using this software and would rate it 10 out of 10.

Response from iGMS

Hi Ludmila,

Thank you so much for this great review!

AirGMS Team

Todd

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021/10/06

so far so good.

so far so good.

Pros

IGMS is a good channel software platform. It helps manage my multiple listings across many sites.

Cons

some double bookings occur. although customer service reacts promptly

Response from iGMS

Hello Todd,

Thank you very much for your positive review! It's great to know that iGMS helps you in your daily operations. We also have to admit that double-bookings is something that's a big problem in the short-term rental community. And it seems that no one is fully protected from it yet. We are pretty sure that you already know it, but just in case - to mitigate the risk of double-bookings, we highly recommend grouping listings from multiple channels together under one property as described in our instruction here - https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-i-group-listings-on-multiple-booking-platforms/

If you need any further assistance with anything, please, let us know!

Yury

iGMS review

Reviewed on 2023/09/18

Pros

easy management , good and thorough support,

Cons

widget is not super flexible , I would like to have more feature on it

Response from iGMS

Hi Yury,

Thank you for sharing your experience with iGMS on Capterra! We're glad to know that you find managing your properties with our software easy and our support thorough.

We understand the importance of flexibility and customization, and we sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding our widget's features. We are continually striving to improve and are exploring ways to enhance widget flexibility and introduce more features to cater to your needs better.

We're happy you chose us for our features and pricing and assure you that we are steadfast in our commitment to providing value and meeting your expectations. Please feel free to share any specific features you'd like to see, and we'll do our best to accommodate them.

Thanks again for your thoughtful review! We're here to assist you with any further suggestions or support you might require.

Andrew

Overall very good product

Reviewed on 2023/07/11

We have been using iGMS for almost a year to run our furnished rental business. Overall it has been a good experience and helped us grow. There have been a few errors with syncing and pricing, but usually fixed pretty fast. Support is able to answer within a day usually.

Pros

Able to sync multiple calenders, cleaners, and direct bookings.

Cons

Some features not in the app and require a desktop. Some difficulty with new properties.

Response from iGMS

Hello Andrew,
We are thrilled to see your message and we really appreciate you taking the time to give us such nice feedback! We are always working to improve, we´ll take into consideration the suggestions that you mentioned and work to make it better. If you ever need assistance, please let us know!
Best, iGMS team

Nancy

Automated communications

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Intuitive and good communication from them.

Intuitive and good communication from them.

Pros

The ability to compose automated email messages for each property and given situations is a huge time saver and a big relief. Intuitive logistics.

Cons

Small icons to edit messages , sometimes not easy to open.

Response from iGMS

Dear Nancy,

Thank you very much for such positive feedback, we are happy to know that iGMS message automation helps to improve guest communication and save your time. Within iGMS, you can also easily set up message automation for your direct bookings, check out more details on our new feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-manual-reservation-via-igms/. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve the UI design, feel free to reach out to us via email and chat, we will be glad to hear from you.

Sean

Best Option For Multiple Property Management

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Completely satisfied with the product as well as the response time of those involved and the service they deliver.

Pros

Very satisfied with the product right out the gates. Any issues or concerns have been addressed and acknowledged immediately. Nothing major to complain about, product does exactly as advertised and I’m quite satisfied with the service. Best bang for the buck when it comes to integrating the management of multiple properties.

Cons

Automated Message customization. I wish certain messages could be disabled for last minute (greeting just booked message doesn’t need to be sent if booked same day, could instead just send the intended last minute checkin message (& and furthermore wish we could select only 1 message to come last minute instead of it sending last minute + same day checkin).

But we’ve made due and make it work. Just personal preferences.

Response from iGMS

Hello Sean!

Thank you for such a valuable feedback! It is so great to know that you find our app functionality suitable to manage multiple properties. As for your commentary on the automated messages customization, we passed it to our developers so they could consider its implementation. And our Customer Care Team is always ready to address any questions about Inbox (and not only) settings via LiveChat or at [email protected] 24h on workdays.