AND. CO

Time tracking, invoicing and payments app for freelancers

• Industry: Graphic Design

New user but very pleased!

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Overall, my experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

Pros

And.co caught my eye because I was in search of a new system for my business. I wanted a simple system that was robust. I needed to be able to track time, submit proposals and contracts, and be able to print out reports as needed. And.co was able to do all of that for me. I came from a system that charged me based off of how many clients I have (which is ridiculous for a freelancer). And.co doesn't do that. I have the ability to have unlimited clients for a cheaper rate than the old system I was using. I am excited to see what other improvements they make. It's a great system for a freelancer!

Cons

Nothing has been a deal-breaker so far. There were a few things I needed to reach out to customer support about but they were prompt in their reply and were very helpful. I think the only thing I would probably suggest is offering an option to be able to automatically round up tickets to the nearest 1/4 hour mark. I have always billed by the quarter-hour but now have to manually adjust the time before I invoice (which is a pain). My old system had an option I could turn on and it would automatically round up the timer to the nearest quarter hour once it was stopped.

Response from AND CO

Hey There, We are so happy you have joined us and thank you for the review. Glad to hear that you like our time tracking, proposals, contracts and reporting features as well as our unlimited clients feature on our Pro plan. We are always open to feedback and you can reach out to us with any suggestions anytime right in the app via our support chat. Jodi*

Megan N.

Used to Love And.Co, but They've Changed

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

Two years ago no competitor was offering the breadth of features that AND.CO offered for free. It felt like someone out there was finally rooting for me as a newly started out freelancer, rather than charging hefty fees (ahem, Bonsai at $16/month billed annually). I began to worry when I read that AND.CO was bought by Fiverr roughly a year ago. Press releases said nothing would change, therefore the software would remain free. A few months later the free account only allowed for 1 active client, which is workable if you archive clients you don't need right away. They created 1 alternative Pro plan that costs a whopping $18/month billed annually. AND.CO still had a lot of great features and I loved the customer service so I cut my losses and started archiving and unarchiving clients. May 2020—COVID-19 has put available work at an all-time low for many freelancers. Self-employed workers have endured over a month of no unemployment benefits and are just now getting some relief (if they can manage to successfully apply and meet the requirements). AND.CO chooses this time to inform me that you can no longer unarchive archived clients on the free account. Basically you can only have 1 client, which makes the free account useless for most. I'm disgusted, I thought they cared more about their users. This was such a hard blow I switched to Harvest the same day I got the email. If you truly care about supporting freelancers, don't start making them shell out money during a pandemic!

Pros

I loved the clean, modern user interface. It is a bit glitchy sometimes but was still really nice to work in. Before AND.CO I was doing all of my invoices manually and it was not working out well. AND.CO put all of my client info and time tracking in one place, allowed me to finally process credit cards, and manage invoices efficiently. It was a godsend when I first found it, but then it was bought out.

Cons

The only feature AND.CO lacked for me at first was a place to take down client notes during meetings. My client notes were the only things not organized somehow within AND.CO. I sent them a feature request for it and after some time it was accepted and implemented. I had never had a company actually listen to my feedback and that felt amazing. The only glitch I've experienced with the software features themselves has been in the Terms section under Projects. I add Product Services (ex: Logo Design, Website Design) and set their rates of pay and then track time in the Project and label the tracked time with those Services but when I go to invoice the Project it doesn't properly show how many hours were tracked under each Service. I can send an invoice anyway, but I'd much rather show the client what the hours they are paying for went into.

Response from AND CO

Hey Megan, Thanks for your review and glad we were able to implement your feature request for client notes. Regarding invoicing time tracked, I would love to help guide you on how you can add time tracked hours to your invoice for each service and you can reach us directly via the in app support chat tab anytime. Also thanks for your detailed feedback regarding our Free Plan and Paid Pro Plan, We know these are difficult times across the board, but we at AND.CO continue to invest in the product to make it as useful and helpful to freelancers globally. I want to highlight that we offer a free plan which you can use with one client for free for as long as you like, otherwise you can unlock unlimited clients by upgrading to AND.CO Pro and we would be more than happy to help personally if you reach out to us in the support chat tab. :)

Keisha C.

Great All-In-One Product for Creative Freelancers

Reviewed on 2019/11/24

Pros

I love that this comes with built in contracts. It can be very difficult to write a comprehensive contract that protects both you and the client.

Cons

I wish there was a way to template common services or project types instead of having to manually set everything up every time.

Response from AND CO

Hey Keisha, Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it and its great to hear that you love contracts with AND.CO as well as invoicing and time tracking. Feel free to hit us up anytime in the app support chat tab. We would love to hear from you. Jodi*

Jannica P.

AndCo helps me organize my freelance life, and support is always phenomenal!

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

My entire freelance workflow is kept organized by AndCo! It's nice to have a single app to go to for basic management of my small business.

Pros

Some favorite itemized pros:

quick and easy invoicing
simple client management system (CMS) (basic, but good enough for my needs!)
easy time-tracking
extremely personable and knowledgeable staff, who are always eager, ready, and able to help through the support chat
working contracts are included that are written by lawyers who know about problems in the freelance world that I really don't know much about, and wouldn't have been able to write myself
automatically generated and sent demand letters (I would have never had the guts to write one myself!)

As a full-time freelancer, I feel organized, protected, and supported by AndCo. Seriously, I haven't found anything that could replace this in my workflow. I am grateful that AndCo is free software, but strangely enough, I wish I could purchase a subscription so AndCo knows how much I value the service.

Cons

I wish the proposals were a bit more customizable was recently acquired by Fiverr, and I don't want to be associated with Fiverr

Response from AND CO

Hey Jannica. a pleasure, as always!

Thank you so much for reaching out and for providing this incredible, detailed review! It really means a lot and especially gives us insight into how you are using the app and how we can improve your experience!

Please always feel free to share whatever custom options you are looking for with Proposals and we will be happy to consider them!

Don't be a stranger. Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, comments, concerns or suggestions!

Stormy P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Helping that Side Hustler/Solopreneur/Freelancer make sure they seal the deal and get paid!

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

I spend less time trying to create my own systems to run my business because with And.co a huge part of my backend work is laid out in the app. It gives my clients a sense of order allows them to know I am serious about working together. It's similar to Quickbooks BUT it allows you to manage your client database which really helps me to stay organized with deadlines, to do list and closing the deal. Just helps me be better at being a Soloprenuer!

Pros

The And.co app really helps those of us who work for ourselves stay on top of our 'backend'. It allows me to draft and send proposals and contracts to clients so that the terms of our agreement are understood while making it easy for clients to settle payments. I can track how much I spend on a project via the mobile app, which has helped me keep track of time spent when working with a client in person. The ease of the proposal template really helps me to build a proper proposal/contractor ensuring I don't miss any legalities that protect my client and me.

Cons

And.co's contract template, although great, I believe can be more adjustable given the profession in which you work. I am professional organizer so it would be great to alter the contract a bit by being able to add some of my own stipulations.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Stormy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. It means a lot and we're so glad to hear we were able to improve your freelancing experience by providing you with the tools and app you needed.

We're happy to announced that the new AND CO Pro subscription features brand new customization options for the Contract that we hope you'll love!

Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly with any questions, suggestions or feedback. We've always got your back!

Rick P.
  • Industry: Design

By far the best invoicing app for small businesses and freelancers

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

I plan on using AND CO until we outgrow it. It's the easiest to use and most elegant solution for invoicing, proposals, expensive and time tracking that I've tried.

Pros

Despite my headline, this is more than an invoicing app: It's a central desk to keep track of projects, expenses, time spent, and more. It's a beautiful designed and easy to figure out as soon as you look at the options.

I've already sent out several proposals, which are a snap to create and they look nice, invoiced several clients and gotten paid (ka ching) and set up a subscription. See below.

There's a Chrome extension for time tracking, which is very nice and convenient.

Unique to AND CO, I believe, you can set up recurring payments and/or subscriptions. This is idea for a small company like mine that sells WordPress sitecare contracts that come in via word of mouth or random e-mails rather than through the shop onsite.

All of the above, and more, is free.

Cons

There's no obvious way to add payment processing. You have to set it up at the moment you send an invoice or set up a subscription. There's no visible setting in the leftside navigation to change or set up payment processing. Kinda weird but maybe they felt it was easier for onboarding?

Proposal could and should be more detailed than the template provided by AND CO. Their template is more like a brief than anything detailed. You can annotate but that's about it.

I wish there were a way to add users.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Rick, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and this awesome review! We're so glad to hear that AND CO is a central place for you to keep track of projects,expenses, subscriptions, proposals and track time! We would love the opportunity to show you how to set up your payment options via the settings tab as well as customize your Proposals however I will bring up your suggestions in adding more details to the templates as well as team access to our product team for sure! Please reach out to us anytime and if you have any other suggestions or feedback or if you need anything at all your friendly Chief Operators are on the case! *Jodi

Jason G.

Jason's AndCo Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Generally, this product is really good considering it's free. And the support is always prompt, friendly and usually has the right answers. Again, single invoices for multiple projects and hours is my only sticking point. I'd be willing to pay for that feature.

Pros

It's free, and despite that, it's pretty high-quality and feature-rich. Support is also really good.

Cons

As a freelancer, it's important to have the ability to consolidate billable hours and projects from a single client into one invoice. AndCo doesn't offer this feature and I've been asking for it since this app first came out, which is a little disappointing. I can't be the only one who needs this.

Response from AND CO

Heyo Jason, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this informative review.

We appreciate you sharing with us your request for consolidating Projects and time for one client onto a single invoice. This is a feature we hope to launch in the future and will assuredly continue to keep you in the loop on its launch!

If there is anything else at all that you need from us we'd be more than happy to oblige, so please always feel free to reach out to us directly in the Support Chat. We love hearing from you!

Benjamin W.

I'd Be Lost Without This Service

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

The title of this review may sound cliché, but it's absolutely the truth. I use AND CO for all of my project management & time tracking needs. It does invoicing, time tracking, client/contact management, project tracking, subscriptions, proposals, contracts, and income/expense tracking. You can hook up Stripe and/or PayPal and/or your bank account to accept payments as well. I suspect it’s free because they will eventually release a larger enterprise version (but that's just speculation), but again, it’s a pretty incredible application/service. 👍

Pros

- Outstanding Customer Support***
- Time Tracking
- Client Contact Management
- Project Tracking/Management
- Subscription Payments
- Proposals & Contracts
- Automated Income & Expense Tracking
- Right now it’s 100% free

Cons

- Interface can be clunky and strays from the native web experience (e.g. comman+z doesn't undo)
- NO automated invoicing or invoice templates

Response from AND CO

Heyo Benjamin, it's always a pleasure to hear from you. We're so happy you took the time to leave this kind, informative review and share your thoughts about AND CO.

We're so happy we were able to offer an experience that had such a positive impact on you and your business. We will keep you posted on requested features such as automated invoicing or invoice templates.

Don't be a stranger! If you need anything else, you know where to find us.

Divan V.

Keeping Track

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Great experience seamless integration with the mobile app.

Pros

AND CO offers a great solution for all your estimate, scope and costing requirements when it comes to admin work you can focus on what you do best while they take care of all the sending and reminding.

It's a great platform where you can keep an eye on all your clients' projects, invoices and to add to the benefits you can request a monthly report on all income and expenditure.

Another beneifit is that AND CO runs on a custom made mobile app.

Cons

Recurring monthly payment could be lower and the mobile app could feature fingerprint sign-in on your AND CO profile.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Divan, Thank you so much for leaving a review for us! It's awesome to hear that AND.CO is a great solution for proposals, projects, invoices and reports. We are also so pleased to hear that you love our mobile app. We can definitely consider mobile finger print sign on and I will pass this on to the team for sure. Please reach out to us directly anytime via the in-app support chat tab we have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Tyler B.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

A must have for freelancers!

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Pros

If you are a freelancer you know how much of a hassle it can be doing all of the 'business' stuff that is not your actual job (in my case, graphic design). Proposals, contracts, time tracking, invoices etc. It all adds up. And Co brings everything together under one roof, streamlining all of your back end, business oriented, mandatory (and let's face it - not so fun!) tasks and makes them easy to take care of and track, in one slick package. It has saved me a ton of time and a ton of stress, and made dealing with clients so much easier.

Cons

Like any software of this nature, it takes getting use to. Though the layout is very clean an minimal, there's a learning period before you truly get the hang of where everything is and how to make the most of it. And, like many things, your mileage with it depends on you. It's not going to just solve your problems if you aren't willing to put the time and commitment into it, to learn and to use it continuously.

Response from AND CO

Hey Tyler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome and detailed review! We really appreciate it.

We are so glad to hear that AND CO saves you time and makes life easier for you by having all the features you need to run your business like proposals, contracts, invoices, time tracking and tasks in the app!

Your chief operators are here for you every step of the way day and night and you can reach out to us anytime right in the app via the in-app support chat, we can help you get set up, guide you around the app and answer any questions you have anytime! We have got your back!

Noah H.

Simply fabulous invoicing tool. A must-have in any freelancer's arsenal.

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Pros

Now free for all users! Its ability to save expenses, receipts, issue invoices, track time, all works fantastically. Plus, its human chat support is so helpful, and they're great about listening to feature requests. It's like having your own personal VA.

Cons

Some of their features are still a bit buggy, but they're improving them constantly. I do wish there were more integrations with other apps, too. Their to-do function is pretty barebones, and it would be better if they had a way to sync with a popular to-do tool like Todoist.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Noah,

Thanks so much for your review! It means a lot. We're so glad you love our product and took the time to share your thoughts. Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do and we will look into it right away! If you have any bugs to report, we will do what we can to squash them immediately.

Abayomi O.
  • Industry: Media Production

AND CO Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Pros

AND CO is still the best invoicing platform I have ever used. It makes my invoicing, follow-up invoicing and receipting easy and professional. My clients are happy with my invoice and the friendly follow-up payment message which AND CO provides.

Cons

If AND CO can be free or at-least have unlimited free versions for freelancer with little income.

Response from AND CO

Hey There Abayomi, This is fantastic!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and we are just so happy to know that AND.CO is the best invoicing platform you have used!! Its amazing to know that your clients are happy with their invoices. We also have our never ending free plan which you can use anytime. Please reach out to us anytime right in the app via the support chat tab, your chief operators have got your back and ready to assist day and night! *Jodi

David R.
  • Industry: Media Production

Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

I seriously can't say enough good things about And Co. It has let me regain so much time that I was previously spending on tracking time and billing clients. Enough features to do most anything you need to as a small business or solo crew, but still streamlined and easy to use.
Worth every penny.

Pros

- Simple
- Easy to use
- Customizable
- Saves me a massive amount of time doing contracting/billing work.

Cons

Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with it, but the whole "projects" feature in And Co feels a little clunky and unintuitive.

Response from AND CO

Hey There David, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! Knowing that AND CO is worth every penny, that its simple and easy to use as well as saves you time and money means the world to us! Also thanks for letting us know about our projects features and I am sorry to hear that it seems seems clunky and intuitive at times and we would love the opportunity to see how we can help guide you on this feature. You can reach us via the in-app support chat tab anytime, we will be standing by day and night!! *Jodi

Sylvain B.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The Free CRM

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

A real and easy CRM for invoicing, time tracking, payments, etc. And FREE !!

Pros

And Co is the CRM you are looking for. It is really easy to use .. and free! What else? I tried many CRM and this one is the easy one because installing and managing a CRM is not an easy thing. The complicated stuff are gone with And Co.

Cons

And Co is multilanguage for the invoicing and emails templates, but it is not really multilanguage for all functionalities. My customers speaks french, so it would be my first choice if it was fully french.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Sylvain,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!
We're so glad we were able to provide you with the easy tool you needed to help with your business and we're also glad you were able to take advantage of our multi-language support for Invoices. It'd definitely be a cool idea to have the app entirely translated and we're happy to look into that for you and keep you in the loop on improved French language support.

Let us know how we can help! Give us a shout anytime in the in-app Support Chat!

Alex G.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Very versatile tool for freelancers

Reviewed on 2018/11/07

Pros

AND CO has become my central hub for everything related to my activity (invoicing, keeping track of documents, clients, time tracking, etc).
I use it as a translator, but the invoicing templates are highly "customizable" to any kind of activity.

Cons

I think the fact that offline functionality is limited.

Response from AND CO

Alex! It is always a pleasure to hear from you, and thank you for this lovely review! It is so nice to know that AND CO has has become the central hub of running your business with features like invoicing, keeping track of documents, clients, time and invoicing! An offline capability would be a great feature addition for sure and we will bring this up with the product team for future enhancements!! As always please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything at all , your chief operators are standing by day and night ready to help anyway we can! *Jodi

Olivia S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Amazing tool for freelancers and creative business owners

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

I've chatted with their customer services reps in the past and they've always been exceptionally helpful. I've had an all-in-all wonderful experience with the software, and it's even more amazing that it's free for me to use.

Pros

Great customer support, easy to use UI, and powerful tools that help me and my business seem competitve right out the gate. Invoices are easy to manage and track, and it's so empowering being able to send clients a way to pay me that comes across as simple and professional.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing bad I could say about this software.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Olivia, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts.

We're so glad you've enjoyed our Support, easy to use UI and that our tools have been able to make such an impact for you. If you need anything at all or run into any difficulties, your friendly Chief Operators are on the case!

• Industry: Design

Probably the best free software I've got.

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

AND CO is one of the first 3 tabs I open straight away in my browser (mail included) when I switch on my computer. I use it regularly for invoicing, getting online payments via Stripe, time tracking and following up my tasks. I couldn't thank enough for making this free for us, tiny businesses. Thank you!

Pros

I'm a big fan of time tracking. Love the invoice feature all around.

Cons

When I'm reviewing "My Desk", I'd like to see which task belong which project without a click.

Response from AND CO

Hey there, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It means a lot that you took the time to share your thoughts. We're happy to look into your suggestion for improving "My Desk" and want to do everything we can moving forward to help. That means you can always feel free to reach out and share any questions, comments or concerns with us!

Terry C.

BEST app around for freelancers

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

AND CO is designed to do one job, allow freelancers to keep their records straight, and it does it simply and easily. Highly recommended for all freelancers, and don't tell the developers this, but I would still recommend the program if it were a paid solution!

Pros

The software is easy to set up, easy to use, and the price is unbeatable!

Cons

Nothing, loved it! The IDIOT review software won't let me just say "Nothing", so I am adding this to satisfy them.

Response from AND CO

Hey Terry,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to hear all of this: it means we're doing what we set out to do! Please let us know how else we can help and we'll be happy to look into adding new features or improving old ones!

Don't be a stranger. We'd love to hear from you!

Kayla S.

Freelancing? You need this!

Reviewed on 2018/12/23

The perfect product for a freelancer. Track time, invoice client, log expenses and see exactly how your business is fairing financially in real time.

Pros

I LOVE And Co! When I started working as a freelancer I had so much trouble finding a time tracker/invoicing system that didn't cost a ton of money yet satisfied my needs. And Co goes above and beyond as a time tracker, invoicing system AND expense tracker. They even have a mobile app that is just as functional as the desktop version. There are so many feature that are PERFECT for freelancers AND it's free!

Cons

I would not change a thing about this software.

Response from AND CO

Hey Kayla, we are incredibly thankful and grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review. Its so nice to know that AND CO goes above and beyond as a time tracker, invoicing system and expense tracker and that you love our mobile app too!! If you ever need anything at all please let us know directly via the in-app support chat anytime. Your chief operators are here to help every step of the way! *Jodi

Best Online Management for any user

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

Doing all invoicing for my clients regularly and managing projects with a good user experience. 10/10

Pros

First of all free and I am getting many complex things in one place and its smooth for regular use.

Cons

A desktop app would be great. Though I don't see that kind of cons

Response from AND CO

Hey There, we are incredibly thankful for leaving us this review. You are a star! You have made our day and we are so happy to hear that you love invoicing and managing projects with AND CO!! We will continue to strive to deliver great experiences consistently and you can always reach out to the team directly anytime via the in-app support chat tab we are available day and night! *Jodi

Cam W.

And Co is awesome

Reviewed on 2018/12/23

Pretty amazing features and at no cost is pretty insane. Cannot complain at all.

Pros

I love the contract and invoicing features. It makes what could be a potential headache (and costly to create and distribute) simple, comprehensive, and flexible for most business needs.

Cons

The time tracking for projects/clients is a little tricky to figure out. I've accidentally tracked time for the right client but for the wrong project. You definitely have to pay attention -- but I can't really fault And Co. -- they just make everything else so simple it's easy to take for granted.

Response from AND CO

Hey Cam, wow! Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate it! It is so nice to know that you love the contract and invoicing features with AND CO and that they are simple and comprehensive! You are the best!! We would love the opportunity to help guide you through time tracking and if you ever need us you know where we are at and you can reach us directly via the in-app support chat tab, we are here for you anytime!! *Jodi

Wyatt H.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great and simple invoicing structure

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

Overall experience has been great. Experienced a few bugs and found a code bug, but support helped me figure it out and followed up with me after the problem was resolved without being prompted.

Pros

The money tracking and invoicing/payments abilities are fantastic for a free service. Customer service is also amazing for being free. Most free services offer practically no help without signing up for the "pro" version while AndCo has real people on chat.

Cons

I like it enough that I wish it was a full CRM if that counts as a con

Response from AND CO

Hey Wyatt, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your support and we are so super thrilled to hear that AND CO is great for invoicing, payments and customer service! This is music to our ears and I know the whole team will be so happy! If you ever need anything at all please do not hesitate to reach us anytime day or night directly via the in-app support chat, your chief operators have got your back always!! *Jodi

Phillip L.

AND CO is the Freelancers Champion

Reviewed on 2018/12/08

100% satisfied.

Pros

Well its free whats not to like? Also, its beautiful in Design and Ease of use.

Cons

Havn't found that yet -- maybe the way it tracks time -- I like that it DOES track time but it just isnt there yet.

Response from AND CO

Hey Phillip, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that you 100% satisfied with AND CO and for the awesome feedback regarding our beautiful design and ease of use! Thank you so much! If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Kwame B.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Best of it's class. It's like having an office and assistant built into my pc/phone!

Pros

I am beyond impressed by this system! Using 'AND CO', I have effectively eliminated two separate, time-costly services (one of which required self hosting an entire web platform) from my work flow and it has done wonders for my productivity!

Cons

Honestly? That it didn't come out sooner!

Response from AND CO

Kwame, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and we always love chatting to you in our in-app support chat!! You are the best!! Its so great to hear that you are beyond impressed by AND CO and that you have streamlined your business processes, this is just fantastic!! If you ever need us you know where we are at, we are here for you anytime!! *Jodi

Daniel B.

Almost perfect

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Pros

It's FREE (!)
simple
fast
reliable
extremely helpful
has almost everything you need as a freelancer
the support is great and very fast

Cons

the styling could be improved a lot
custom styling / white label is not an option

Response from AND CO

Hey there, Daniel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review!

We're so glad you're loving our platform and we want to do everything we can to help. We've added the ability to remove AND CO branding from client communications to AND CO Pro, so check it out! Anything else you need, just let us know!