Drutas Reviews

Agile project development platform

4.6/5 (13 reviews)
Pranav R.

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

I have been using Drutas for more than 1 year.
It has easy access to all the useful functionalities and helps me a lot with my project work.
Create Tasks, Feature Request or report a Bug, all are made simple and easy.
The Agile Dashboard lets me know the Progress of the Team according to the sprint.
Emails are triggered and sent to the respective users on performing actions on the assigned tickets.
Overall, I think Drutas is having all the features for Dev and QA team to work without any confusions. At the same time, helping everyone to meet the targets on time every time.

Pros

I have been using Drutas for more than 1 year.
Create Tasks, Feature Request or report a Bug, all are made simple and easy.

Cons

- The reported tickets can be deleted, i think this should not happen.

A Great tool for Agile Product Management

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Drutas is one product which gives a comprehensive project management and development platform that helps me lead, empower the team to perform at optimum levels. The solution also useful in guiding team members to have smart task management capabilities. Drutas comes with many task management features that helps us create, delegate, and monitor tasks, see the project progress in real-time, measure and evaluate team member performance, prioritize tasks, and so on. Very Helpful!

Pros

Inbuilt applications for leave management, work management. Ease of use and prompt support are the additional advantages in using the product. The Product release management and team management modules are the best in the business and can compete with the likes of JIRA. We can directly access the solution from our browser with chrome plugin.

Cons

The solution is huge, and I could not test more modules with in the trial version. Maybe there could be more features in the premium version.

Response from Paxcel Technologies

Thanks for your feedback.

Mayank P.

Something on we can trust

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

I used it for my small project but then found it is more useful then I think and start to use in other projects. Hassle free communication without missing each and every stage and task can map.

Pros

Service is good. Easy UI and nevigation. Most of our requirement will cover in software . so, we do not require multi-software.

Cons

As I am price conscious client required cheaper than now. some notifications and reminder are must in software.

Parth P.

I am very happy with the reviews and softwares, they are in to.

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

They might be coming up with some of the latest options in each softwares which can make their software outstanding. I am sure they might be working on it but i am waiting for their completion of work and a release of it.

Pros

It has good User Interface and User Experience. I like they have justified all the options in each softwares. I wish to use as many softwares I can use from them will be great.

Response from Paxcel Technologies

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Rohit S.

Its a good product with evolving features. Had used it for one of our divisio & worked well in Gsuit

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Was easy to try and implement. Value for money. Good for small to mid size projects.

Pros

- Easy integration for Gmail
- Cool collaboration features
- Multi Company support
- Agile made easy

Cons

- Will need more work on project module
- Reporting was average quality
- Haven't seen mobile app

Response from Paxcel Technologies

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

7.0/10
Harpaul S.

Amazing Tool to Manage

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

We have been using drutas, since more than two years in our project, and it is simple and easy to use. I highly recommend this product

Pros

Time management

Cons

need to reload, to fetch new Changes

Jasmeet K.

Powerhouse Of Paxcel

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

"DRUTAS" is a versatile software that can be used by varied departments from development to market research to the client services etc. The bonus point of this software is that we can check on the users assigned tasks and hence allocate the new tasks according to the priority and criticality to the users. Second, we can add excel files,url's etc and also we can take the screenshots of the work being done on the software. This feature allows us to capture the bug easily and we can work on it actively. We can track the activities done by the user with the time he/she has invested in doing that work.
Hence,it's a reliable software that's easy to use and understand.

Rose L.

Best integrated agile project management tool

Reviewed on 2016/12/29

I started this for my startup for one month and was overwhelmed to see how most of my tasks were eased with this tool. I could easily track all tickets of team. I can quickly capture my ideas and share with team for collaborated feedback. Overall I am happy with this. Few areas need to improve like a detailed help or manual for my team to quickly start, though Drutas support team is very passionate to serve any of our queries.

Pros

--Collaboration made easily
--All stakeholder can work simultaneously
--Transparency of information
--Resource planning and extensions

Cons

--Frankly it served all my purpose except some smart notifications I would need for any alarming status of resource planning or tickets

Response from Paxcel Technologies

Thank you for your response .

Gurbir S.

Best software

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

Value for money. What do I like the most in it? User friendly. Yes. It's easy to use. Well designed and well structured

Cons

I'm not sure what do I like least. In the beginning it seems like tough but user friendly design helps to get to know about it

Vaibhav J.

Its a great experience using this product. You can say single solution for multiple problems.

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

Very user friendly interface. New user can adapt the functionality quickly, hassle set up while installing.

Response from Paxcel Technologies

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Manish P.

It's awesome to mange the project.

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Improved Productivity

Pros

Tracking time is a critical part of project management. It provides me with valuable data about the amount of effort required to complete your work

Cons

There is nothing I like least. All looks fantastic :)
I can say about pricing. It will be great If I can get this solution in cheaper price :)

Response from Paxcel Technologies

Thanks for sharing your feedback.Do visit our website for more details.

Best Project Management System

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

In general it is a good project tool with good reports.

Pros

Excellent application for project management in medium equipment, very useful when you learn to use and good tracking of tasks.

Cons

- Mobile App does not have all features
In general terms the application does not have negative things.

Nitin J.

Drutas for Project Management

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

Useful for multiple purpose like capturing time-sheets; project management like reporting bugs and assigning tasks among other purpose