Peakon Reviews

Peakon

People analytics & employee engagement software

4.8/5 (20 reviews)
Crystal D.

Peakon is a very insightful, effortless and customized tool

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/12/04

real-time employee engagement/pulse data
Heat map analysis that allows us to get targeted on populations that need attention
automatic assignment of manager access
quick reference tools
benchmarks against the industry
the ability to level-set against certain benchmarks, such as time in position

Pros

The ease of use and roll-out to our management community.
Real-time employee pulse data
Flexibility of the features, from questions, to survey and question frequency and set-up
The on-going developments, enhancements
This is not part of the software- but the support from Peakon has been phenomenal. Quick response time and insightful as they describe what we're looking for and they help us land the vision and execution. During set-up, our account rep was flexible with her time in accommodating our global timezones. When we were assigned a new account rep, there was a warm handover and the service has continued at its high level. Working with the Commercial side on expanding our subscription was also streamlined and without headache. It was straight-forward and our account rep was able to clearly explain the features, benefits and value of the subscription. She was so articulate in pitching the features and benefits, I was able to get an instant approval from our Finance Director.

Cons

There isn't anything we don't like. We did ask for a custom one-off survey design, which Peakon was not able to do. However, they asked questions and offered an alternative that more so aligned to our objectives and what we were trying to achieve.

Aidan D.

A serious piece of kit if you care about your team and getting the best from them

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/27

I've found Peakon to be a well-designed, sophisticated yet easy-to-use product, invaluable in managing large teams.

Pros

The core of Peakon is its benchmarking. It captures staff feedback and measures their engagement using questionnaires, then compares its analysis with benchmarked scores based on team size, industry, location etc. It identifies areas of strength and weakness, making recommendations about improvements that can be made. We have used it to uncover morale and motivation issues amongst staff, and to identify strengths we can build upon. I'm very impressed by the level of thought that's gone into its design and development.

Cons

It can sometimes be frustrating trying to second-guess the reasoning behind anonymous feedback, but then the anonymity is key to the platform so I guess it's not the software that's at fault.

Richard E.

No better way to measure employee satisfaction.

Reviewed on 2017/11/24

Pros

Conducting employee surveys allows us to obtain crucial feedback to support our employees, working environment and future company strategy.

The customer support team always listen to suggestions and the product keeps getting better and better. We are a big fans of Peakon here at Lombard Risk.

Henrik C.

very easy to use, nice UI and backed by solid research into what engages/motivates employees.

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Real-time insights into engagement/motivation as well as a focus on the subject among the whole team.

Pros

The ease of setup and daily use. I can now constantly follow engagement in (almost) real-time and I can even interact and reply on questions etc.

Our company loves Peakon

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Only positive

Pros

- Gives great insights into companies life, employees happiness, etc
- Easy to setup and administer
- Nice way to give feedback to management
- Great algorithm

Cons

- Management console is great but it could be a bit easier to administer
- Perhaps it could be nice to loose some anonymity in some cases

Response from Peakon

Thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear that you and your team are getting on well with the product and you're getting valuable insights from it. Please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager if you need any more help on the administration side of things!

Abey J.

Peakon met my needs to engage my teams and gather their sentiment and feedback anonymously.

Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Understand my teams' sentiment and help me make our workplace better for everyone. Provides metrics that I can use to measure and improve our performance.

Pros

Peakon engages my teams, complementing my efforts to understand and address my teams' needs and concerns. Once you configure the application based on your needs, Peakon sends the pulse surveys and collects information anonymously. I like the candid feedback mechanism, how I can acknowledge comments from my teams and engage them in correspondence while preserving their anonymity. Love the dashboard, various ways to see the comments, segmentation, and eNPS based on our industry. Also, love the graphs and heat maps that help me dissect and truly understand where my teams stand.

Cons

Reporting. Need a reporting module that I can create ad-hoc reports to answer my questions. Also, really need a mobile app with Admin functionality. A lot of us are on the move and we rely on our mobile devices to get our work done.

Vivian H.

Peakon is extremely easy to use and navigate. The quick access to data and information is amazing.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Real-time data on how engaged our employees are and the concerns that they have. We received great information that helped us determine our priorities from a business perspective that would positively impact our employees, morale and the culture.

Pros

The platform is the most modern and progressive tool on the market. Having real-time data the day after the survey closes and having the ability to watch scores improve or decline through the next open survey session is amazing. The dashboards are easy to navigate and I love the ability to slice and dice the data in many different ways. We are able to action plan and communicate results with our managers and employees within weeks after taking a survey. This helps engagement when employees feel they have been heard. The data has been transformational for us as an organization who has not had such a tool. We reference the results and actions we are taking often as we continue to communicate business changes.

Andrew H.

Loyal user - my business is better as a result

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Peakon solved deep communication issues within our business.

Pros

Simple, easy to use, great customer service! Oh, and a great app.

Cons

No real issues with Peakon. I've been a user for 2 years, and have no real negative feedback.

Doug M.

Easy to use and gave us great insights

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/07/02

Gave us great feedback on where we were doing well and where we needed to improve to moviate retain staff and build our culture.

Pros

Easy to use for both management (to configure, see results) and staff (to give feedback on the company and their experience).

Cons

The software was great. We couldn't slice the data down to all the views we would like but that is a function of the (necessary) anonymity for employees within a small organisation.

Robin m H.

Traditional annual engagement surveys can't begin to compete with Peakon.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

With Peakon, we get a constant pulse on the issues that concern our team members, allowing us to see trends over time. Our employees get an anonymous feedback mechanism (and they use it!) with a direct line to the executive team. And our HR team can see what managers/teams need some extra attention. It's allowed our HR and executive team to be much more proactive in their approach to engagement. It has provided a way for us to put objective metrics to what is normally a very subjective

Pippa G.

Really useful way of measuring engagement and identifying problem areas.

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

We get much more tangible results on our internal communications now, rather than just guessing who isn't engaged and why.

Pros

Easy to use, lots of help if we need it. The export report is good as it is easy to present to teams for feedback.

Cons

The monthly surveys take a bit of getting used to for staff. We also have a complicated departmenal structure and that can make reading the results confusing sometimes.

Melinda W.

My overall experience has been exceptional.

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

The most important benefit is a real-time insight into our company culture. This benefit is extremely valuable to companies like ours that are growing at a very fast pace.

Pros

The software is easy to use and understand. There is so much functionality and features within the platform that allow me to share information with my team members. For example, any manager or leader can export all of the open-ended and driver comments to an Excel spreadsheet which can be emailed to an applicable team member. This also allows managers to construct a plan-of-action without a lot of work.

Cons

Many of our employees have requested the ability to view their grading history so that they can compare answers.

Andrew H.

Excellent tool for getting actionable employee feedback. Love it!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/06/30

Staff feedback, improvement in culture, more trust and transparency within the organisation.

Pros

We've used Peakon for a number of years now and found it super useful for getting constructive feedback from our staff. The tool is easy to use, insightful and good value for money. I've recommended Peakon to a number of businesses in the UK and beyond.

Diana D.

Amazing product for real-time employee engagement that everyone in our team loves!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/06/30

Pros

- Easy to setup
- Amazing user experience that works well on mobile
- Every manager gets a personalised dashboard with insights just for their team
- Flexible scheduling; can be run weekly, monthly etc
- Great support

Cons

- If you are moving from an annual survey it's quite a shift to more frequent, so you need to ensure everyone is onboarded properly
- Would be nice to have manager apps for dashboard (although it does work on mobile browser)

Adrian B.

Recently started using this platform

Reviewed on 2017/11/24

Pros

The ability to pinpoint areas of the business and what priorities are required by each area. Allowing the managers to own the data.

Cons

It would useful if you were able to produce an additional company level group under the schedules element.

5.0/10
Rob S.

Great onboarding experience with strong support from staff.

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Ease of use, detailed reporting and automatic downloading of data in a Power Point presentation that just has to be tweaked based on my personal situation.

Pros

The dashboard, the ability to download information directly into a PowerPoint presentation, the ability to reach directly out to employees anonymously to gather further information about vague comments and the science behind the results.

Cons

Nothing specific. I am still new in using it, so the data seems a little daunting at times, but I am sure that in time, I will be able to sort, filter and get the exact data I am looking for. So far, it seems pretty intuitive.

Great system, intuitive to use and quality customer support.

Reviewed on 2017/11/27

it's early days but it's got the management listening and thinking and the employee's have the mechanism to tell us what we are doing right or otherwise.

Pros

It's been so easy to implement, the dashboards give real time information in digestable formats. It's user friendly for people to complete the survey and also to review the information.

Cons

There's not a lot to dislike. It's configurable and you can add in as many attributes as you want to view data together. I just wish we could get it to talk to our HR system!

Chris P.

Awesome Employee Engagement Data

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Has really enabled us to improve the experience for our employees an managers, and gives an idea of what is impacting productivity.

Pros

Very easy to use, and provides deep insight to what driving employee engagement. Pretty quick implementation, and support is excellent if you do have any issues or concerns.

Cons

Can be challenging with anonymous feedback, especially in a small organization. But does encourage transparency which is a great benefit.

Chris H.

Peakon provides excellent feedback through reports on employees' opinions.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

The reporting is really great, along with being able to drill down into specific segments within the responders.

Cons

Flexibility in questions, although you have the opportunity to review and submit custom questions, as needed.

7.0/10
Kristen K.

Very User Friendly and excellent Customer Service

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Pros

The system is very User Friendly, and very easy to edit or update content, the flow makes sense, and overall customer service is very efficient

Cons

Would like to have a report writer capability, however, am just learning the reporting aspect of the program.