4,8
4,9
Phillip B.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Peakon - best of the best for engagement

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Pros

Peakon gives you and the entire company amazing visibility of the engagement data it captures. Instead of the information being in one persons hands it gives control to managers of all levels the ability to make change both big and small in their areas based on the feedback gained both from the engagement and eNPS scores but also the comments received.
One of the big things that set Peakon apart from the very beginning was the ability to interact with comments anonymously, to acknowledge, respond, and forward them on enhances the feedback cycle for users.

Cons

There are some features that I would like to have, but the team are always very interested in our ideas and will send them off to the development team for discussion.

Mairead C.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Peakon has made a big difference to our staff engagement

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Been a real plus for us. Moved from annual survey to this pulse survey and for 2.5 years it went out every 2 weeks with a 95% participation response. We recently moved to monthly as employees finding the repeat of the questions were coming around too frequently. Our participation remains high at 95%

Pros

Easy to use and to implement within the organisation. Lots of support from the team who are always on hand to help.

Cons

So many features that it can be difficult to get your head around it unless you use it every day. Need to be trained on analysis and supporting Line Managers in using and interpreting the data as it can be confusing with so much data.

Adrian B.

Recently started using this platform

Reviewed on 2017/11/24

Pros

The ability to pinpoint areas of the business and what priorities are required by each area. Allowing the managers to own the data.

Cons

It would useful if you were able to produce an additional company level group under the schedules element.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Aaron B.

Incredible tool

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Extremely positive. Without this product the organisation would have taken a different route which wouldn't have potentially put as much focus on the employees. The assistance I receive, especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic and I couldn't thank him enough for everything he has done us.

Pros

This system is so easy to use, and gives such a great level of detail. This has helped our line managers take responsibility for the engagement of the teams, and is now spoken about with great positivity.

Cons

I would like to see more analytics on usage from line managers, this has begun but I think there can be more. I would also like to see more assistance in how to write employee engagement strategies.

Aidan D.
Industry: Computer Software

A serious piece of kit if you care about your team and getting the best from them

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/27

I've found Peakon to be a well-designed, sophisticated yet easy-to-use product, invaluable in managing large teams.

Pros

The core of Peakon is its benchmarking. It captures staff feedback and measures their engagement using questionnaires, then compares its analysis with benchmarked scores based on team size, industry, location etc. It identifies areas of strength and weakness, making recommendations about improvements that can be made. We have used it to uncover morale and motivation issues amongst staff, and to identify strengths we can build upon. I'm very impressed by the level of thought that's gone into its design and development.

Cons

It can sometimes be frustrating trying to second-guess the reasoning behind anonymous feedback, but then the anonymity is key to the platform so I guess it's not the software that's at fault.

Tahnee A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Peakon - as essential platform for facilitating change in your organisation

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

Peakon has given us data to support our people strategy and delivery.

Pros

Data and analytics are incredible. The way that you can filter comments, segment to a granular level to understand engagement across the organisation is incredible.
The customer support is always so helpful and very speedy to respond.
Peakon are constantly reviewing the product and adding and improving features!

Cons

There is nothing that I dont like about Peakon.

Michael W.
Industry: Legal Services

An intuitive and innovative engagement tool.

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

A professional, exciting company to deal with. They are always looking for new and innovative ideas and we feel like we are with them on the journey.

Pros

It was very easy to set up and to maintain. The senior management team get so much useful data bot micro and macro.

Cons

Sometimes there are so many new features that its not easy to keep up or be aware of how they can be used in your workplace.

Richard E.
Industry: Financial Services

No better way to measure employee satisfaction.

Reviewed on 2017/11/24

Pros

Conducting employee surveys allows us to obtain crucial feedback to support our employees, working environment and future company strategy.

The customer support team always listen to suggestions and the product keeps getting better and better. We are a big fans of Peakon here at Lombard Risk.

Linn H.
Industry: Chemicals
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Fabulous employee engagement platform

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Their customer service is second to none. They’re always available and always ready to help. The answer is (almost) always “yes we can do that”. Amazing!

Pros

This software is intuitive, accurate and easy to use. It provides insights into the organization that I have never for from another tool. It is far more than a “survey tool”; for me it is an agile partner that continuously help me drive the engagement in the units.

Cons

As Peakon is releasing new features on a regular basis, I have not yet had time to miss anything really. If anything it would be that they could make the iPad app a bit better. It works perfectly on iPhone but the webpage is best if you work on an iPad.

Abey J.
Industry: Computer Software

Peakon met my needs to engage my teams and gather their sentiment and feedback anonymously.

Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Understand my teams' sentiment and help me make our workplace better for everyone. Provides metrics that I can use to measure and improve our performance.

Pros

Peakon engages my teams, complementing my efforts to understand and address my teams' needs and concerns. Once you configure the application based on your needs, Peakon sends the pulse surveys and collects information anonymously. I like the candid feedback mechanism, how I can acknowledge comments from my teams and engage them in correspondence while preserving their anonymity. Love the dashboard, various ways to see the comments, segmentation, and eNPS based on our industry. Also, love the graphs and heat maps that help me dissect and truly understand where my teams stand.

Cons

Reporting. Need a reporting module that I can create ad-hoc reports to answer my questions. Also, really need a mobile app with Admin functionality. A lot of us are on the move and we rely on our mobile devices to get our work done.

Crystal D.
Industry: Consumer Services

Peakon is a very insightful, effortless and customized tool

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/12/04

real-time employee engagement/pulse data
Heat map analysis that allows us to get targeted on populations that need attention
automatic assignment of manager access
quick reference tools
benchmarks against the industry
the ability to level-set against certain benchmarks, such as time in position

Pros

The ease of use and roll-out to our management community.
Real-time employee pulse data
Flexibility of the features, from questions, to survey and question frequency and set-up
The on-going developments, enhancements
This is not part of the software- but the support from Peakon has been phenomenal. Quick response time and insightful as they describe what we're looking for and they help us land the vision and execution. During set-up, our account rep was flexible with her time in accommodating our global timezones. When we were assigned a new account rep, there was a warm handover and the service has continued at its high level. Working with the Commercial side on expanding our subscription was also streamlined and without headache. It was straight-forward and our account rep was able to clearly explain the features, benefits and value of the subscription. She was so articulate in pitching the features and benefits, I was able to get an instant approval from our Finance Director.

Cons

There isn't anything we don't like. We did ask for a custom one-off survey design, which Peakon was not able to do. However, they asked questions and offered an alternative that more so aligned to our objectives and what we were trying to achieve.

Henrik C.
Industry: Human Resources

very easy to use, nice UI and backed by solid research into what engages/motivates employees.

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Real-time insights into engagement/motivation as well as a focus on the subject among the whole team.

Pros

The ease of setup and daily use. I can now constantly follow engagement in (almost) real-time and I can even interact and reply on questions etc.

Industry: Wireless

Our company loves Peakon

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Only positive

Pros

- Gives great insights into companies life, employees happiness, etc
- Easy to setup and administer
- Nice way to give feedback to management
- Great algorithm

Cons

- Management console is great but it could be a bit easier to administer
- Perhaps it could be nice to loose some anonymity in some cases

Response from Peakon

Thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear that you and your team are getting on well with the product and you're getting valuable insights from it. Please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager if you need any more help on the administration side of things!

Vivian H.

Peakon is extremely easy to use and navigate. The quick access to data and information is amazing.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Real-time data on how engaged our employees are and the concerns that they have. We received great information that helped us determine our priorities from a business perspective that would positively impact our employees, morale and the culture.

Pros

The platform is the most modern and progressive tool on the market. Having real-time data the day after the survey closes and having the ability to watch scores improve or decline through the next open survey session is amazing. The dashboards are easy to navigate and I love the ability to slice and dice the data in many different ways. We are able to action plan and communicate results with our managers and employees within weeks after taking a survey. This helps engagement when employees feel they have been heard. The data has been transformational for us as an organization who has not had such a tool. We reference the results and actions we are taking often as we continue to communicate business changes.

Andrew H.
Industry: Internet

Loyal user - my business is better as a result

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Peakon solved deep communication issues within our business.

Pros

Simple, easy to use, great customer service! Oh, and a great app.

Cons

No real issues with Peakon. I've been a user for 2 years, and have no real negative feedback.

Doug M.
Industry: Internet

Easy to use and gave us great insights

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/07/02

Gave us great feedback on where we were doing well and where we needed to improve to moviate retain staff and build our culture.

Pros

Easy to use for both management (to configure, see results) and staff (to give feedback on the company and their experience).

Cons

The software was great. We couldn't slice the data down to all the views we would like but that is a function of the (necessary) anonymity for employees within a small organisation.

Robin m H.

Traditional annual engagement surveys can't begin to compete with Peakon.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

With Peakon, we get a constant pulse on the issues that concern our team members, allowing us to see trends over time. Our employees get an anonymous feedback mechanism (and they use it!) with a direct line to the executive team. And our HR team can see what managers/teams need some extra attention. It's allowed our HR and executive team to be much more proactive in their approach to engagement. It has provided a way for us to put objective metrics to what is normally a very subjective

Molly B.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Good Survey Tool

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

It's helped our large company (800+ employees) in 40 locations give feedback on the company as a whole, and then on a smaller scale to our supervisors. We've never been able to do that before.

Pros

I like that I can give feedback on upper management without having to directly say something to their face. It shows how people feel in the company overall, so they know what to focus on to improve.

Cons

I don't like that an 8 on the score sale is seen as passive or negative. To me, an 8 is equivalent to 80% or a B.

Pippa G.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Really useful way of measuring engagement and identifying problem areas.

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

We get much more tangible results on our internal communications now, rather than just guessing who isn't engaged and why.

Pros

Easy to use, lots of help if we need it. The export report is good as it is easy to present to teams for feedback.

Cons

The monthly surveys take a bit of getting used to for staff. We also have a complicated departmenal structure and that can make reading the results confusing sometimes.

Wechuli P.

Useful Feedback Tool for Empoyee Engagement

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/03/14

My place of work uses Peakon to track employee satisfaction every month, I find it a convenient place to voice my 2 cents.

Pros

- Nicely designed interface and intuitive navigation and layout for employees to tab through and give feedback on the various issues.
- allows employees to express opinions with protection that there won't be backlash since the feedback is anonymous.

Cons

There is not that much not to like about Peakon. One thing I would like to see is the expansion of the service offering to allow for more nuanced scenarios search as research surveys.

Industry: Computer Software

Great way to give anonymous feedback

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Pros

I was really happy that our company started using Peakon for quarterly company surveys. I feel like the questions are really comprehensive and I am open to give all the feedback I want while knowing it's not attached to my name

Cons

The surveys are very long and I wish the questions were a bit more tailored to our company. That might be something our administrator can change

Melinda W.
Industry: Legal Services

My overall experience has been exceptional.

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

The most important benefit is a real-time insight into our company culture. This benefit is extremely valuable to companies like ours that are growing at a very fast pace.

Pros

The software is easy to use and understand. There is so much functionality and features within the platform that allow me to share information with my team members. For example, any manager or leader can export all of the open-ended and driver comments to an Excel spreadsheet which can be emailed to an applicable team member. This also allows managers to construct a plan-of-action without a lot of work.

Cons

Many of our employees have requested the ability to view their grading history so that they can compare answers.

Collette C.

Excellent Employee Engagement Platform

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/09/18

Peakon is a very well designed and easy to use Engagement tool. It was great to get consistent feedback and insight into our strengths and priority areas that needed improvement. The participation rate was really high and it was great to see it used by employees and positively received.

Pros

Providing a tool to employees so they can voice their concerns or comments was invaluable, the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team was fantastic

Cons

It would be great to have a plan option that suits a company of our employee size

Diana D.

Amazing product for real-time employee engagement that everyone in our team loves!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/06/30

Pros

- Easy to setup
- Amazing user experience that works well on mobile
- Every manager gets a personalised dashboard with insights just for their team
- Flexible scheduling; can be run weekly, monthly etc
- Great support

Cons

- If you are moving from an annual survey it's quite a shift to more frequent, so you need to ensure everyone is onboarded properly
- Would be nice to have manager apps for dashboard (although it does work on mobile browser)

Rob S.
Industry: Banking

Great onboarding experience with strong support from staff.

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Ease of use, detailed reporting and automatic downloading of data in a Power Point presentation that just has to be tweaked based on my personal situation.

Pros

The dashboard, the ability to download information directly into a PowerPoint presentation, the ability to reach directly out to employees anonymously to gather further information about vague comments and the science behind the results.

Cons

Nothing specific. I am still new in using it, so the data seems a little daunting at times, but I am sure that in time, I will be able to sort, filter and get the exact data I am looking for. So far, it seems pretty intuitive.