1 666 reviews

eversign

Legally valid digital signature platform

4,7
4,7
1 666 reviews
Kevin K.
Industry: Financial Services

My experience with using Eversign

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

Pros

I started using the free trial version along with trial version from other companies. I wanted to compare the features and ease of use and value. I really enjoyed using Eversign esignature software. It was really easy to setup an esignature request. I like the fact that I can drag and drop multiple documents to my request. some user doesn't allow multi document sending. On the recipient end of the signing process... I sent a test esigning request to my personal email account to test out the Esigning function as the recipient. As a recipient it was very easy to complete the Esigning. I can just complete the esignature without the need to create an Eversign account. Overall my experience with Eversign has been wonderful. I have already recommended this software to my colleagues.

Cons

I really didn't find anything I didn't like about Eversign software.

Matt E.

A great program

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

We have been a paper focused company for a long time and just recently had a shift of focus towards more electronic means of communication both internally and externally. Eversign has given us an affordable and effective tool to speed up our internal processes and improve our response time and quality of work for our clients.

Pros

The biggest draw to Eversign versus other electronic software companies was that one company can have multiple team members. Other software offerings that we saw did not have this feature at all and would require multiple users being setup at a greatly increased cost (that would have outweighed the benefit of introducing electronic signatures).

The workflow process in Eversign is simple and required minimal training, even for our less technically savvy employees, to the point where even staff members who had been apprehensive about bringing in more digitization of our processes noticed that there was a considerable savings on time.

Cons

Some of the reporting functionality is still in progress. For example we would love to view the number of documents produced/signed by each team member and in an ideal world have an easy was to assess the time lapsed between a document being produced and being signed. That said, our implementation contact at Eversign, rep has been really helpful, informing us that this functionality is on it's way through development and offered to produce reports in the meantime, so this "con" has been completely mitigated via their good customer support.

Mike D.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: Self Employed

Makes workflow and client on-boarding easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Pros

Eversign has made workflow of documents for myself and my clients much easier. Before using Eversign, I would have clients download and print documents then re-upload again to email to me. This software has taken out all those extra steps out of the equation, therefore making the workflow on both ends a much smoother process. I also get to track the progress, and view activity on the documents which are all great features.

Cons

The layout could be a little more user friendly to be able to locate documents, I find myself clicking to multiple buttons to find what I'm looking for.

Reed H.

Mimics a Filing Cabinet. To store everything.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Moving from paper to computer, keeping track of all your thoughts and notes....this is the right note storing solution for you.

Pros

I have tried Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote. But it doesn't keep the simple notebook / folder layout that I am so used to. This is the one key thing that I love LOVE LOVE. The add-ons such as the web-clipper make it certainly invaluable.

Cons

Of course everyone wants great stuff for free. The renewal prices caused me to almost go to OneNote, but it just doesn't handle the layout correctly.

David J.
Industry: Real Estate

One of the best digital signing platform

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

I had to connect with their support team a few times to get some very specific questions answered and they were very helpful.

Pros

I recently had to review and test a number of digital signature capture services for our company. I created trial accounts for four different vendors. After about a week of testing the services (both portal and API), I found Eversign to be the easiest and most intuitive to use. I like that their documentation was well put together and the examples were clear.

Cons

The only thing I could come up with is I wish I could manipulate the overlay objects (text, check-boxes, radio-buttons) a little bit more in terms of look and feel. I mentioned to their support team and they said they would discuss as a future enhancement.

Maroof hussain S.
Industry: Accounting

Solved my paperwork provlem

Reviewed on 2019/10/19

Pros

Its easy and convenient. I set some templates in it and then all i need to do is to just prepare and send.
For contracts which need to be changed everytime, we simply upload file and within few minutes contracts are on their way.
I usually send engagement letters, corporate documents or sometimes anything for which i need understanding in writign.

Cons

It sends reminders a lot. when someone opens file it send email. I dont know if its a con or a good feature. Sometimes i like it since i know my client cannot say that he hadnt seen the agreement yet.

Shivani B.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Glad to go paperless and save more trees

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

Getting official documents signed is so much easier. The coordination is reduced as the app sends auto

Pros

Very easy to use.
Less restrictions in usage of plans which makes it more attractive to use.
Value for Money.Help available at your fingertips. Especially Rob with prompt answers.

Cons

None actually. Its pretty straight forward and simple to use.
Help is at your fingertips.

Louise C.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Lifesaver for small but rapidly growing non-profit

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Pros

The ease of use, especially when compared against competitors.

Cons

As I'm still learning how to use it, I may have missed something along the way, but it seems as if I can only send a document (single signers) to be sent to multiple recipients at the same time. So currently finding that a little cumbersome, although not the end of the world.

Stevan J.
Industry: Construction

Great

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Great - does exactly what I wanted it to do

Pros

If you just need a simple way to get signatures, then this is the way to go. It does everything DocuSign and similar software does, for a fraction of the cost. I looked around quite a bit, and settled on eversion

Cons

Nothing so far that stands out - as I said, I just needed a way to get signatures in a simple way

Amy N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Really Great Solution

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

I am a service-based business and needed a really good solution for getting my contracts signed online, After thorough research, I decided to try out eversign and I have zero regrets. It is really great! SO easy to set up and use and it gets the job done perfectly. It even tracks opens and signatures and gives me a handy log of activity. It sends out reminders on unsigned documents and notifies me of activity. Excellent and intuitive user interface and automation to save me time and energy chasing up the contract signing process in this digital age. Perfect solution to dealing with online contract signing.

Pros

Excellent! Perfect automation and easy to use for both myself and the clients signing the contracts. I am so happy I found eversign!

Cons

That I couldn't integrate it into my own website on their free version.

Nate C.
Industry: Computer Software

Review from a Novice User

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

We were having to send scanned copies of contracts via email back and forth. Image quality would worsen every time, and even once a signature somehow got blacked out and caused friction between us and a customer. The seamless nature of digital signatures decreases wasted time and make customers happier

Pros

As someone who has little experience setting up and organizing digital signature programs, this was super easy to use and setup. Creating documents was also a breese.

Cons

I wish that there were more integrations with other software. For example, if a contract could be generated out of my CRM and then once a contract is signed, that it connected with Quickbooks to generate an invoice.

Christopher C.
Industry: Photography

Incredible

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

Pros

We're thrilled with this product, the level of customization and API control is beyond any others in the market.

We use this every day for managing client contracts. Within 3-days we were able to fully integrate this with our client application and have the contract process completely white-labeled. We're thrilled with this process.

Cons

None, the entire process was amazing and the help-docs are incredibly specific.

Jim P.
Industry: Entertainment

The Best Introduction to Digital Signatures

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Pros

Eversign lets you have a free trial to actually use their system in real time. Digital Signatures can save a lot of time, but I have used several solutions and many of them can be cumbersome. I found the interface to be extremely intuitive for designating the appropriate marks at the individual level. I got instant feedback and a full audit trail of my signature, and it was extremely convenient for my international partners. The dashboard is clean and effective.

Cons

I would have liked to have been able to try out templates prior to upgrading.

Rick D.
Industry: Construction

Eversign is a fantastic alternative to the higher priced document signing services

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

I went through many trials with other services, but I settled on Eversign due to their pricing structure and easy to use interface.

Pros

As a sales rep for a commercial product line who's end user are contractors, Eversign is a necessity as I rely on the contractor to sign and approve their CAD drawings as quick as possible in order to close a sale.

In the construction industry, many contractors are either in the field and can't sign our PDF documents on site or are not technologically or administratively savvy enough to sign the pdfs we send them. The service Eversign provides makes it easy for my potential customers to quickly sign and approve the layouts we send them without having to wait for them to find the time to print out, sign, scan and email back which in turn greatly helps me to close the sale.

Cons

None so far. The dashboard is pretty intuitive and the one question I had was answered by the documentation provided.

Frank V.
Industry: Veterinary

Above all others

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Excellent service! Excellent program.

Pros

The platform is unique. Easier to understand than other big platforms I’ve used before. User friendly with lots of options to help your needs in completing documentation. I have to emphasize the design- it’s beautiful!

Cons

None come to mind since it’s packed with many options and I’m sure if I think of one it’s probably already there .

Akume E.

Why We Love Eversign

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/10/29

I won't recommend eversign yet to my friends not because I dont like them. But because am new to the software for me the overall experience has been great. You have no idea how easy business has been since I discovered eversign. Thanks to its simplicity and beautiful interface am always excited to get on my keyboard and sign some agreement

Pros

First thing I noticed about eversign its a beautifully designed interface, The tools are all on your screen its so easy to use and the customer support is averagely okay. In signing documents and agreement with my customers who are not resident in my country. it gets tiring having to scan and send documents back and forth. Sometimes I have to go traditional using postal services. But with eversign the case is different business is now easy and colorful.

Cons

I think the can do much better when it comes to uploading word documents. Most time its slow (maybe due to internet) and doesn't come out the way I uploaded it. I would advise any user to save documents as PDF files before uploading it to eversign apart from that the software is simply amazing

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Music

Excellent !

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/02/20

This is amazingly useful, and simple tu use. Especially for anyone that doesn't have a printer/scanner !

Pros

Efficient, clean, and very friendly-user ! Would recommand 10/10

Cons

Need more document sendings on the free account !

Thobias S.
Industry: Management Consulting

Eversign review

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Pros

This software is the easiest and most intuitive to use. From loading a document, to adding text, loading your signatures, signing, requesting others to sign - it could not be easier. I also think the fact that Eversign give you near full functionality as part of the free trial (without having to load credit card details - rather than limiting you to a few signatures, allows you to really explore the software (as well as providing a solution for my business when I needed it!). I cannot rate this software more highly.

Cons

There is nothing I can comment negatively on. This software is a solution for businesses small and large.

Emma A.
Industry: Executive Office
Company size: Self Employed

Eversign is ideal for online business owners

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

I use Eversign for getting my contracts signed by new clients. It's so quick, easy and convenient for both me and my clients that I almost always get signed contracts back within a couple of hours of sending them out which saves on chasing people and ultimately makes my life alot easier.

Pros

The funcionality is brilliant, it's incredibly user friendly.

Cons

There is nothing I can say I don't like about Eversign .

Holley H.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

All the necessary features and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

The pandemic has caused a lot of snags when it comes to getting important and confidential documents signed in a timely manner. Eversign has helped a lot with that and I greatly appreciate their willingness to work with a nonprofit organization to find a solution that best fits their needs.

Pros

Eversign is user friendly and easy to understand. It has all the features that are offered by other e-signature applications but at a more reasonable price.

Cons

The only thing I could suggest is adding contact groups--that way if I need to send out a document to the same group of 40+ people who all need to sign the same thing, I don't have to manually send it to each of them one at a time.

Hamza I.
Industry: Sports

Eversign is just what we needed

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Love it

Pros

The ability to sign and send any document without the hassle to print out. It is effective and very easy use.

Cons

I would say not I like ” Least ” but what could be better in Eversign, that would be to digitally seal the document so no other software is allowed to sign once the document has been signed.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Graham E.
Industry: Research

Great value comprehensive e-signature solution

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

We are using Eversign to confirm patient consent remotely using a combination of forms with/without interpreter involvement - hence frustration mentioned above.

Pros

Pre-filling of template fields so the recipient doesn't have to reconfirm any choices already discussed. Availability of radio buttons and checkboxes. The ability to set the font of the text based fields really made the finished document look professional.

Cons

Inability to change underlying document or add roles to a template without destroying template fields and having to start all over again.

Greg S.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Simple Leverage

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

A core tool at a great value for a fan of leverage and simplicity

Pros

Super-simple and fast to use. User friendly and cost efficient.

Cons

Non Applicable - Uses have been simple and time will tell

Kulbir S.
Industry: Legal Services
Company size: Self Employed

Eversign is my favourite e-sign tool!

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Pros

Eversign is easy to use and super affordable e-sign service that I would recommend to any startup. It even has the audit trail feature in the free version.

Cons

In my so far usage of Eversign I don't have a single thing that I don't like.

Kenton S.

I personally tested 5 leading e-signature platforms before settling on Eversign

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Pros

The most important aspect of any e-signature software, in my opinion, is the client experience. Eversign allows anyone to sign the document from any device without having to pre-install anything. In addition, eversign allows you to use company branding, logos, icons, colors and URLs to make it look extremely professional.

From a user perspective the software is clean and easy to use. It allows for more customization than most of the peers. All at a lower price point. In general, I would say it edges out its peers slightly in every category.

Cons

We often sign documents with personal information in them, so we appreciate that eversign allows you to assign a PIN for 2 factor authentication. This way you can ensure that even if the clients email is compromised, only the client will be able to sign the document. Unfortunately, after a document is signed the link in the email can be accessed to view the document without the PIN, which is a privacy issue for us. We get around this by setting documents to expire shortly after signing, but it would be easier and more secure to keep the 2 factor authentication throughout.