Queue Reviews

Queue

Community activation, brand advocacy & growth amplification

4.4/5 (11 reviews)
David C.

LOVED LOVED LOVED doing the Queue :)

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

Lots of leads!

Pros

Really innovative concept with a very good User Interface. I got great results and it literally is like pouring gasoline onto a fire if you've got a good offer already.

Cons

Found some of the e-mail services a bit clunky (I'm sure that's been fixed since I last used their beta version).

Response from Queue Technologies

David, thanks so much for your kind review we really appreciate it.

I Wouldn't Recommend Queue To Anyone

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Although we are able to produce a large amount of leads with the gamification of Queue, it comes at a cost. If you just want to show your clients a large list of leads, regardless of how warm or qualified they are, this software could interest you. However, it is cheaply made and it is not an easy software to work with. It just depends on your goals.

Pros

The perception of what Queue can offer and the mass amounts of people it can collect through its software in a short amount of time is an appealing feature for Queue. The gamification is also of interest and is a percieved benefit.

Cons

I work in a client-based industry and while the software was able to produce impressive numbers on the lead gen side of things, working with Queue on the backend was nothing short of headache after headache. We even had a direct line of contact with one of the higher-ups at Queue and getting issues resolved was always took an unreasonable amount of time (weeks). The "game" often provided incorrect scores or didn't apply points properly after actions were completed.

1.0/10

Pretty intuitive but customer support is lacking entirely and it's not all the way there yet

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Worked basically for what we needed it to, but overall I think there are other softwares out there that can get the job done with better customer reps, better help and better quality. I think this has potential to be great software but it's just not there yet.

Pros

It was easy to implement onto a landing page and it was pretty easy for our leads to use it. Was really easy to set up from start to finish.

Cons

It could never seem to function properly. We were always getting emails from customers about functionality issues, and when we did ask for help from the customer service department we either got radio silence or a "we'll get back to you" or "that shouldn't be happening." It was never really helpful nor did it ever really end up with a solution from there team, you're pretty much on your own.

2.0/10
Derric H.

Best Viral Contest Platform in the World

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

I used this tool to run a client's giveaway and it worked really well. There are some tricks to it, as far as setup and strategy, that need an advanced marketer and mindset. And hopefully they will have more information and documentation about that on the website soon. But it didn't matter, because I was able to confer directly with the CEO and he helped us through the entire giveaway to ensure we were setup for virality, had the right messaging, and then he worked fraud prevention at the end. Thanks to our rep for making our giveaway a success. Until next time!

Pros

Virality, flexibility, strategy, their dashboards and metrics are easy to understand

Cons

You have to design your own landing pages.

Response from Queue Technologies

Thank you Derric! Literally just finishing up that documentation you mentioned right now. Onboarding, setup and best practices for pre and post campaign launch will all be available starting next week.

Mark P.

Awesome for engagement!

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

This is primarily been our best method for engaging. Overall, we have been very pleased with the system it works so well that many of our colleagues are utilizing it every day

Cons

Other than taking some of our team a little bit longer to learn, this was a wonderful tool for us and I worked exactly as described. Nothing bad to report

Sean S.

Great Referral Solution

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/03/20

We've used it in multiple portfolio companies to build buzz, build email lists and raise capital for crowd funding campaigns. It's easy to set up and use...and the results are almost instant.

Pros

Its ease of use and unique ability to improve conversion rates.

Cons

I wish it could do more! I hear their working on features to cover multiple digital channels which is cool.

Response from Queue Technologies

Thanks for the review Sean! Definitely working on those new features along with a few others ;)

Kunal S.

Fastest way to grow email list and social media following

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/05/15

Added 4000+ subscribers to my email list, added hundred of social media followers within a span of 1 month.

Pros

The software taps into human psychology of wanting to win a contest or giveaway. My favorite thing about this software is the automated messages it emails to contestants when they get outranked.

Cons

Initial set-up can be a bit time consuming. But just like anything new, you need to invest an hour or two to learn the software and set it up correctly.

Response from Queue Technologies

Thank you so much for the review Kunal! As for the initial setup, we completely agree and are actively working on making Queue as self-service as possible. Thank you again for your support!

Love this Product!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Pros

This is one of my top favorite contest apps and I have used many. I've always had a great experience with this software. It is flexible and easy to reach your customers. I also think the support is great too.

Cons

Might have a bit of a learning curve in the beginning but after you get the hang of it you will love it.

Response from Queue Technologies

This is awesome! Thank you!

Tyler K.

Easy to use, easy to execute

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

Worked on a passion project called The Last Gift box, Queue helped the book and presentations get bigger than anticipated. Much more so than we had planned for

Response from Queue Technologies

Thank you so much for the review Tyler! We look forward to working with you on making your next project another success.

Awesome Way To Attract Customers

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

I love the options it offers to attract and gain more viewers, clients, and future customers!

Cons

This software offers email marketing but not all of them are available to use.

Brandon N.

Best tool for growth

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/03/26

Queue makes it easy to get the word out. Not only is the product great, but their service too which is just as important.

Great personable service. In my personal experience they even helped with our customer service which I know most other companies would not.

We raised over 500k in funds on indiegogo because of Queue's help.

Response from Queue Technologies

Thanks for the review Brandon! Love to see you back again running more campaigns :)