Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

3,6
3,5
3,6
3,4
Christina M.

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

Reviewed on 2020/05/23

After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

Pros

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Cons

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.

Ken D.

construction company

Reviewed on 2016/12/14

Loses invoices, they vanish, and cannot be retrieved. I have noticed that I have lost invoices and they are completely gone, I called customer report if I can find the invoice number they can retrieve it?? Does me no good if it comes up missing and I don't see it gone. I don't understand why they can't find the Glitch in the software and guarantee me that it won't happen again. I am currently looking to find a better invoice software.

Pros

quick invoicing

Cons

loses invoices, cannot make progress bills off a single invoice, such as draws on a project.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Justin N.
Industry: Construction

Great for Small Business!

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Highly recommend for new business owners.

Pros

We tried to switch from quickbooks to Invoice2Go and we were highly impressed! It's truly a simple, intuitive app. It allows for us to collect payments, send invoices and track expenses. It's quick to set up an invoice and send. We loved it!

Cons

We simply outgrew the software. Our business developed into a multi faceted business and we needed something more robust. Highly recommend Invoice2Go if you are a small business. It will help elevate you to the next level.

Sarah N.
Industry: Education Management

Great way to stay on top of Invoicing!

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Pros

I love the ease of this software. I have many clients and it is great to be able to send an invoice from my phone if I am away from my desk.

Cons

I wish they allowed stripe accounts to be more easily set up/managed. They auto-created a stripe account for me and I spent 3 days back and forth with Invoice2go and stripe and I ended up having to jump through hoops in order to get paid by a client.

I also wish I was able to retrieve deleted invoices.

Ashley C.

I work with this software daily for almost 7 months now.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

I like how user friendly it is. I started working with this software and got very little training. I figured it out pretty quickly.

Cons

I do not like how you can't search for names on the invoices easily. This also applies to the app version of this software too. It is a headache if i have to look up a previously sent invoice. I also do not like the image limit when uploading a picture to attach to the invoice.

Marcus K.
Industry: Accounting

Ruined a previously fabulous product

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con.
Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Cons

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Michael A.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

just an awesome system for the person who is self employed

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

i do this software so easy to use and bill my clients and track my payments.

Pros

easy to use.
easy to track and send invoices.
easy to bill clients in a professional way.
great interface.

Cons

they could work on the creating invoices and it does tend to get a bit confusing at times.
the customer list also needs a bit more ease of access

Kirstie S.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

Invoice Management Software that works.

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Love it, makes invoicing quick and easy.

I am glad I bought the paid version.

Pros

I love the easy interface and how quick it is to load invoices and duplicate repeat invoices. Its great to track money outstanding and payments made.

The cell phone app is useful for making off payments and sending reminders.

Cons

I would love to be able to tag invoices according to project and generate reports that are tag specific.

I also had a hassle where I merged clients with the same name by accident and haven't found and easy way to resolve that , so my report isn't 100% accurate.

Karel S.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Starter plan not working

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Not good

Pros

The software is easy to use and UX interface is ok.
Looks nice

Cons

I had starter plan and paid for the service. For my plan I can normally manage X invoices. If I went above I deleted old invoice; But since recent update the tool is not respecting the plan. I have only few invoices left but still cannot create a new one. I only need a simpel solution to issue invoices. Not to store or manage them. But even something simple as this is not working. Unacceptable for me for a paid service. I also raised two cases for their support but after two days no reply yet. I'm very upset about this. I had to find fast another solution. I would not recommend using this solution. Regards

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Michelle L.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Could be great for you

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

I wouldn't discredit this software, it is good. It just wasn't what I was looking for

Pros

This software could be great for others, I did love the concept of this software, it created invoices for my business,

Cons

I guess I was looking for more of an accounting software that did more for my business, other than create and track invoices. This could be a great software for someone who is looking for just that

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great for invoicing and receiving payments

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Pros

We really liked invoice to go and wanted to use it the interface is fast simple. And visually appealing. It’s easy to use in the field, too quickly email invoices to clients.

Cons

However, it’s a little bit troublesome because it doesn’t seem to integrate with other systems like quickbooks etc. So I tend to be more tailored for an owner-operator business and doesn’t scale as well as other solution.

Kieron B.

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

Easy setup and straight forward. Good day to day tool for contractors working on site. Good record keeping

Catherine H.
Industry: Design

Watch out for Stripe!!!!

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/04/29

Very, very unhappy. Will be switching to another form of invoicing: payment. The person that I spoke to from Invoices To Go said this is a common complaint. Yet they choose to do nothing

Pros

I THOUGHT they were good until my client made a payment

Cons

Neither Invoices To Go not their third party company, Stripe give you their criteria for using Stripe BEFORE money is deposited by a client. Then they hold your funds

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Leigh L.
Industry: Building Materials

Invoice fo sho!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Great for any size business.

Pros

So easy to use...anyone should be able to figure this out. How nice is it to be able to go and make an invoice without having to use excel? Love it.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I think they blew it out of the park with this one.

Lauren T.

Fast & easy

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/02/03

Pros

Invoice2go is easy to navigate & simple.

Cons

Not enough templates. Would like to see more options.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Jerry W.
Industry: Construction

Bare bones invoice software that works

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Decent software

Pros

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

Cons

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

Response from Invoice2go

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for this 5-star review of our software. We hope you are enjoying the recent changes and new features we have released over the past few months since your review. Our product and design team are working very hard to add more features continuously, and there are many more great things to come. Happy invoicing!

Shasha T.
Industry: Consumer Services

Pretty Good, could be improved a bit.

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Overall, it gets the job done and that's what really matters. No real complaints from me.

Pros

It is very easy to use, allows customers to pay directly from the email link. Hassle free. It does an amazing job of keeping my payment records in order. I like the separated sections for paid & unpaid invoices as well as the various search options.

Cons

I wish I were able to create my own template for how I want my invoices to look. They have pretty good options but the flexibility to move things around and freely edit would be nice. I also can't seem to delete/replace my original logo. It's been updated but I can't figure out how to do it.

Barbara E.
Industry: Wireless

INVOICE 2 GO

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Pros

THEY HAVE ALOT OF OPTIONS AND WAYS TO HANDLE CUSTOMERS

Cons

THEY DO NOT ALLOW FOR TRACKING INVENTORY, AND THAT IS A BIG THING FOR ME.

Windy P.

"MEH"

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

The software is easy to use for people who are not a computer savvy. It is not difficult to go around the application without actually asking for customer support.

Cons

Now here comes the hate part of this software. Invoices tend to go missing. Maybe it is just in my case but hey, can someone actually fix this software?

Neffi B.
Industry: Photography

Not worth the money AT ALL

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Most of the features are available elsewhere for less. If you want to buy the service , purchase monthly. I purchased yearly and when I was fed up with the service I had 5 months left for my yearly renewal and was told I was not getting money back when I wanted to get a refund only 7 months in.

Pros

it is easy to use, and its nice to be able to upload photos of receipts but quick books does that too for way less

Cons

Customer service is no good , and once you quit your service you can no longer access your old documents. it would be nice to be able to at least go back and re print a receipt for someone if they need. Especially if you used invoice to go for 5 years.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Mohamed M.
Industry: Sports

Excellent overall

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Pros

It is easy to use and create invoices and can share it with different platforms

Cons

very limited and suitble for a small enterprises only

Vicky N.

Excellent app that you can use for your business from anywhere

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

I've used invoice2go for the last few years and can't believe the difference it makes in invoicing. The app is so easy to use on my phone, iPad or computer.

Pros

Simplicity, easy to use, great features

Cons

Time it takes to load on website

Nicole C.
Industry: Design

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/08/26
David M.
Industry: Farming

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Pros

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices.
Very simple to make your own template for your company.
Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay.
Easy to create customer and item database

Cons

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

David L.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great simple to use invoicing software

Reviewed on 2020/12/12

Pros

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found.
Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!.
I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Cons

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

Response from Invoice2go

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!