Route4Me

• Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

Pros

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

Cons

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

Carletta E.
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Love Route4Me

Reviewed on 2019/09/28

Love Route4Me app it has saved my life!! Thanks!!!!

Pros

Love that whether I have 4 packages that need delivered or 50 that I can just punch them in Route4Me and put the delivery in order in a snap. I usually take late Air to a route driver if they are past the stops and it is up to us to figure out what order to put them in so now I never worry. Saturdays only a few of us deliver Air packages none of the packages download for us so just put mine in Route4Me and on my way. Route4Me helps me keep my job. Thanks!!!!!

Cons

I don't like how some of the addresses won't pull up when you punch them in Route4Me. If you go over to like google maps which is one of the maps your app lets me use and punch the address in it pulls the address up there but doesn't make sense why Route4Me app doesn't recognize that address. I wish when we were typing in addresses around the same area the app could recognize it and automatically pull that address up without having to type the city and state in with each address.

Tim B.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Worth Over $100,000

Reviewed on 2020/10/31

The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

Pros

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

Cons

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Shawn G.

Tollways should be an individual option

Reviewed on 2019/12/21

It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

Pros

It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Cons

Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

Philip S.

Thank you Route4Me!

Reviewed on 2016/09/06

Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home.

"GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me.

Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
[email protected]

Pros

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Cons

Nothing.

John P.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

easy fro routing

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

know where to send my drivers

Pros

ease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

Cons

no real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract

James H.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Best damn app ever

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

This has given me the shortest route possible saving time and gas.

Pros

I am done looking for route planners.
This app will plan my route down to the min. If i gain new customers I can add them in a flash.

Cons

No down falls. I use this app to plan pick up with 60 customers in 3 different counties. I

Paul F.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Reviewed on 2018/06/10

Pros

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

Cons

I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

Brandon T.

The app was easy to use and simple (in a good way). I recommended Route4Me to all my coworkers!

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Pros

It was very straightforward and simple, in such a way that a computer genius would appreciate it just as much as someone with no technical savvy.

Cons

It didn't work well for iPhone but it worked impeccably well on Android. Also, I believe if there was a function that allowed you to change individual locations in the order on the map it would be more efficient (the map doesn't always know which streets are dead ends or which neighborhoods have entry gates; still, this is no fault of the app as most map functions struggle with this exact same problem).

Dave B.

Been using the app for over a year and its seamless and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

Its flexible e.g. circular routing or out and home. Picks up my typos and second guesses the correct addresses - good for clumsy typists like me.

Cons

Looks up a global database of addresses - whereas I would like to be able to select just one country.
Would like the ability to 'move' the order of the routing on the fly.

Bob G.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

G&G FUEL

Reviewed on 2021/02/20

fantastic

Pros

easy to use it gets us where we have to go in superb order

Cons

sometimes it can not find certain addresses and it dont offer different senarios

Amanda D.

I LOVE Route4Me!!! Saves me so much time and headache! I use it almost daily!

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

It easily cuts my planning in half. I am a Realtor and time management is key in my life. I can simply plug in my destinations, hit optimize to give me the best route, then look at the map to see how far my destinations are from one another to know how much travel time I need to plan in between locations. LOVE IT!

Cons

I wish it could calculate the time in between locations by minutes at an easy glance. However I'm not complaining! It has much more pros then cons!

Nathan S.

Everything you could ask for in a routing system.

Reviewed on 2016/07/29

Route4Me provides our business with exactly what we need: User-friendliness, efficiency, effectiveness, and above all else productivity - hours of time saved every week!

Earl S.

It has been great. Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Pros

The use interface and customer service are first rate. I love the many capabilities that this program offers.

Cons

I wish that some of the features were available for a limited review to see if it actually warranted purchasing them

Jim M.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Easy to use and helped me to achieve my daily tasks easily

Pros

How easy it is to share routes to other people and how quick and easy it is to set a route up even when postcode isn't recognized it allows me to put address in easily

Mike B.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Non-Profit Flag Distribution Program

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

It saves hours and miles by optimizing the route. The Boy Scouts we use for many of our distribution routes told us about it.

Pros

Optimizes route and sequence of travel. You don't spend hours retracing your path of travel. These types of trips burn more gas than normal travel so the time and miles saved save dollars on fuel.

Cons

I pull up on my PC and am unable to print out the travel sequence so my co-pilot can act as a navigator.

Aairon S.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Excellent

Reviewed on 2021/03/06

Pros

easy to use and fast.

Cons

that in my country when I try to call the client it does not allow me from the application

Adiel P.

Great Tool

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Excellent Route Planner

Pros

Editing my routes, having peace of mind that no matter which destination the Router is going to take you there.

Cons

Not being able to work and edit my routes on my PC as part of my subscription. Some addresses are not updated in Google Maps, specially Zip Codes at/within City Limits and Borders.

Ebony C.

Service

Reviewed on 2019/04/21

I am a driver for Fed X & I have a challengin’ route! Route-for-Me has helped me tremendously & I love how I can show the managers the overview & how long it will take me of the route! Keep up the great work!!!! 👍

Pros

I love it! Easy to navigate from one stop to the next & love how it stores all my addresses & can click onto them instead of re-enterin’ all the addresses. 😀

Cons

No problems @ all with the service! I love everything about the App & I referred it to another driver who has a complicated route.

Earnest H.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Perfect

Reviewed on 2019/07/13

I’m saving a lot of time using this software. Sometimes my route is over 500 miles long and I cannot afford to make any mistakes.

Pros

I deliver delayed luggage—once I’ve received my assigned items it takes one click to optimize my route and I’m ready to go.

Cons

Wish I could see ETA ‘s in actual time versus needing to add up individual trips.

Lyle F.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Does the job

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

Fast routing for Flag installation process in our community at holiday periods for my Rotary club and good time management for volunteers who set flags at addresses

Cons

Printing is limited in the selection of pages to reduce to pertinent pages only for paper management and distribution to the volunteers

Sonia H.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Save time and Gas

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

It was awesome

Pros

Awesome program it routes i to save time and gas

Cons

Trial is too short. Would like it to be longer gor better testi.g

Yung J.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Route4Me review

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

All is well accept pricing honestly

Pros

It cut some time down on deliverys also I can use it directly with Waze to save more time from traffics, good product bad price, I told my employer about it and when I said how much it cost he lost interest Quickly

Cons

The pricing I only use as I like to support good products

Philip G.

Route4me was great for my courier work

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Found multiple addresses quickly and saved fuel

Pros

I would add multiple address's and route4me sorted them in the correct order and take me on my round easy

Cons

The downside was Route4me couldn't reconize the exact house number I was delivering to which is not good on multidrops as it slows you down i had to keep a check of the house numbers myself.

Michael P.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Routes made Easy

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

Pros

I am using this app to help deliver food to seniors during the Corrnavirus lock down. Real easy to use. I just enter the addresses of the deliveries and it maps out the route. Saves me lot of time and hassle trying to determine the route. Real easy to use!!!!

Cons

Since I am using the free trial I am limited in the number of times I can use it. Would be great that the number of routes not be limited for non-profits.