CallPage

Website button & pop-up widget for automated call backs

Shannon R.

Increase Phone Call Conversions On Your Website

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Increased phone call conversions for my business since using CallPage

Pros

I installed CallPage on one of my sites 3 months ago and it has increased call conversions by 65% since I started using it. It prompts people to request a call back and then rings the website owner and initiates a call with the visitor. It seems to work better than just offering a phone number and CTA to call you.

Cons

Sometimes the call initiation can be awkward. many times, the website visitor starts talking before the call is connected due to the prompts used when connecting the call, can lead to confusion.

Daniel V.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

the new VA on the website

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

I love it how it can offer visitors a way to get a quick callback or leave a message in a very efficient way. I use this for some of our clients and the results are good.

Cons

I would like to have more flexibility to position the widget in the middle of the screen and not just bottom left or right.

Great software to audit calls

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Fast and efficient, met all our expectations!

Pros

It was so easy to integrate CallPage it into the CRM we use. I find notifications really useful, don’t need to remember to check no my reps, all important info is sent to my email. Call recording helps me to audit inbound calls.

Cons

It’s a bit pricey but I hope the whole team works hard to improve the tool.

Lead generation booster

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Before the implementation of CallPage, we had some problem with clients visiting the website and leaving it without any interaction. Now the widget makes them stay and encourages them to contact us.

Pros

Personalization of the widget is really useful. Thanks to that the widget looks like an integral part of our website and potential customers are willing to use it, so we generate more leads.

Cons

Maybe the client support could be a bit quicker.

• Industry: Computer Networking

CallPage makes it easy to talk to website visitors

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

CallPage was super easy to set up, and within 10 minutes I had a shiny new widget on my site that makes it easy for visitors to reach out and talk to a human (me) instead of making them jump through hoops with chat support or submitting tickets - which leads to more clients and sales.

Pros

I love the beautiful CallPage widget on my site - visitors can click and be connected with me in under 30 seconds.

Cons

The plans are a bit limited (volume-wise) for the price, but the calls that it passes through more than make up for the costs as each call is a potential new client.

Kinga O.

A really convenient tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Pros

Thanks to CallPage feature “Leave the message” we’re able to generate leads even after business hours or during weekends. When our reps are back at work they can respond to all messages and get in touch with potential prospects.

Cons

Maybe the tool could include more options to control the efficiency of reps or expanded reports.

Olena S.

Very useful

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

CallPage is very useful for every call centre. It helps to organize work and gives team leaders a possibility of analyzing each and every call. I'm very happy to receive notification about every missed call - it's much easier to evaluate the work of my team now.

Response from CallPage

Thanks for your opinion Olena!

Kate S.

CallPage is amazing software for lead generation & inbound phone calls generation from www

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Its really easy to use!!!

Pros

Very good & helpful support team on the phone & chat.
Good reports from the panel
ROI from implementation for marketing & sales team
Easy to use UX of the widget configuration,
Easy to use integrations with Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find some functions of number configuration & team configuration in the CallPage dashboard, but as I wrote previously the support team is really was helpful for me. Also, I must admit that there are to much orange color in UX

Volodymyr T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Better client service

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Our overall client service improved after implementing the widget. Sales reps receive positive opinions from clients really often.

Pros

The best part was hearing from the customers that they love our new feature. In the beginning, they didn’t believe a callback would have taken us only 28 seconds!

Cons

I’m generally happy with this tool. Highly recommend.

Gourav M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

We stopped wasting time on email follow-ups and chatting

Reviewed on 2019/03/24

Certainly Callpage is a kind of must-have tool for big-ticket client companies as a single phone call and help you in converting a lead to potential client.

Pros

Callpage is a very useful tool which converts our website visitors into lead or callers. It certainly increases the chances of increasing the prospect by instant nurturing them.

Cons

Noting as such but it can best if we can set the duration of a call from 5 mins to 10min. Secondly, they need a feature or flexibility to provide Indian numbers.

Olga R.

Great app, I don't want to use another

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

I've been using CallPage for some time now and I really don't want to change it for any other app. Since my company's regulations may seem complicated at the first sight we used to have a problem with conversion. People often got discouraged after visiting our website and didn't buy anything. CallPage changed it. It offers a potential customer a call back from our customer service so people are encouraged to contact us. Then we can explain everything and answer customer's questions. During the first week, we've received more phone calls than in a month! My sales team loves it - and my CEO loves it too.

Pros

I love the fact I get a text message after somebody from the team misses a call. It informs me about the date and time of the missed call, and customer's phone number. Really great feature.

Cons

I am generally satisfied with CallPage. I had some account settings issues at the beginning, but they were solved quickly.

Response from CallPage

Thanks Olga!

Cammy A.

Great for Lead Generation

Reviewed on 2017/06/08

Pros

Easy to install on any website.
Can customize the call widget [limited, but may do]
Can add tags to leads
Can blacklist numbers and ip addresses.
Have API and integration to Wordpress, Slack and some CRM.
Customer support is very friendly.

Cons

1 call credit = up to 30 mins
1 call credit counts after 10 seconds. Hoping that gets extended to 15seconds.
Documentation and video are poorly written/executed.
Some countries are not available.

Bogdan T.

Good value for money

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

CallPage is a well-designed and useful tool. It delivers what it promises: callback to potential customers in 28 seconds, more contacts, customization. I think that it is good value for money.

Response from CallPage

Thanks Bogdan!

Joanna W.

The best way for our customers to call us

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

I wish their price was lower, but it’s still fair.

Pros

Scoring rules are really useful. Since we set them up with a little help from CallPage’s support, our lead generation improved and our potential clients are happy they can reach us easily

Cons

My sales team agreed it's the best solution for them, they see clear benefits after

Dustin D.

Helpful to get more inbound calls from your site

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Have used it for myself and for client’s websites. Have been happy with their customer support and ease of use.

Pros

Love the customization features. You can schedule your team, forward calls based on time, and really make the tool work for your time and team’s schedule.

Cons

Wish they’d add more functionality. Besides calls maybe, WhatsApp, Skype, FaceTime and other communication types of possible.

Adam O.

Great solution for a multi-department company

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

We operate globally so the fact that all connections generated via CallPage are free is just perfect for us and enables us to reduce expenses. If you struggle with a high average hold time CallPage will help you solve this problem.

Pros

Definitely the option of connecting a widget to a certain department. It saves a lot of time and makes our customers happy – time they spend waiting to be connected with a consultant decreased.

Cons

I needed some time to get to know how to use the panel as well as some of our less tech-savvy reps (but they managed).

• Used Other for 6-12 months

CallPage is a 10/10 tool!

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Pros

The option with multiple reps using the CallPage widget is just a life saver. I’m pretty sure team can work more efficiently with CallPage.

Cons

Sometimes minor problems like lags or a difficulty with weekly report generation, but nothing too serious.

Can not cancel this service

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Have not had a good experience with this company. Would not recommend them to anyone I know.

Pros

The system is easy to set up but it confuses the customer and the sales rep when someone wants to call you.

Cons

We tried to cancel our subscription because it was not working for our sales team. It is impossible to cancel the subscription by yourself so we contacted the company and they said they would take care of it. 3 months later they are still charging us for it and have not refunded the money. We just went in to try and downgrade but guess what, their system fails when you try and do this.

Maksym V.

Easy and useful

Reviewed on 2016/12/18

The number of incoming calls has always been a problem in our company. Our customers were often made to wait on hold and it resulted in really negative opinions about the company. CallPage helped us to organize things because it automatically connects our consultants with a person who orders a call. What is more, CallPage is really easy to install and use. I recommend this widget!

Response from CallPage

Thanks!

Anna P.

Excellent app

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

I find CallPage excellent mainly because it helps us to convert website visitors into customers. It keeps people who visit our website on the website by offering a free callback, so it reduces bounce rate. Thanks to that our sales process is much better! I also like that I have access to all conversation made by my consultants.

Response from CallPage

Thanks Anna!

Andrei S.

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

Good solution. We are happy because potential customers contact us and usually decide to buy after talking to our consultant. Our customers are happy because they don't have to wait to connect with the consultant. It's a win-win situation.

Response from CallPage

Thanks for a good word Andrei!

• Industry: Hospitality

CallPage - Pfft

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Overall disappointing experience and the founders lost sight of their customer base and USP

Pros

Very affordable and compelling product offering

Cons

Started out strong, the n slowly reduced support then services without notice. And now it does not even reflect the product I paid for

David L.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

An Okay-ish Product

Reviewed on 2019/12/07

I left it on my website for potential customers to call me but later found out that not many who are comfortable with this. I think people are preferring live chat instead.

Pros

- I can collect local customer phone numbers and call them back so not to missing out on potential leads.
- convenience for elder customers who are old school and prefer phone call rather than email. And those who are less techie.
- integration with Zapier which is the glue of the internet and the gateway to a vast collection of apps.

Cons

- they make it hard for you to change your email address. You need to reach out to them to do it.
- they reduce the amount of countries they serve. Only a selected few countries can use this.
- customer support is okay-ish but not amazing.

Bartosz M.

Outstanding results

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Our company has been using this tool for a long time and we get all the results we expected.

Pros

Like the option of notifications. Managers and/or consultants get an email every time a potential customers calls. No more missed calls and unhappy clients. Managers can provide feedback to reps on their performance.

Cons

I'd like to see the dashboard become a bit more user-friendly. Apart from that - nothing to complain about, well maybe a support working hours could be longer ;)

Takes your business to the next level

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

The CallPage App is giving you the chance to make each one of your website guests to a customer.
The guests can easily contact you by phone and then, during a call conversation you make them customers.
You can also make promotions with a CallPage link and get calls instantly.
Super App! Will definitely recommend on!

Cons

The Widgets' editing not friendly enough. It's not easy to find and edit the sections of the widgets.