Greetly

Military-grade touchless visitor system management.

5 /5 (63 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Hugo L.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great product for a small business

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Not disappointed at all by the product and it has helped us to move away from two part time receptionists which was no longer viable for our small business. It was psychologically difficult for the rest of the team to lose receptionists but the greetly product helped provide the system based safety net we needed to make this move.

Pros

Easy to set up and plenty of support along the way. It is also very cost effective as some other systems we shortlisted were overly complicated for our needs.

Cons

Perhaps could do with increased functionality as long as it doesn't compromise simplicity and a more modern interface, such as the look and feel of Xero for example.

Response from Greetly

Hugo, thank you for selecting Greetly and for leaving us this stellar review. We are proud to help Airpets operate more efficiently through easy-to-use and fast visitor registration software. Thanks again.

Matthew E.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Overall it is a great app

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Great product, keep working like this.

Pros

This app has alleviated a lot of stress that we had in our reception, effortless you can have a smart assistance. I am happy with this product over all, the functionality is awesome.

Response from Greetly

Greetings Matthew, Thank you for your review of Greetly's visitor registration app. We are glad we are meeting your expectations yet strive to do even better as we continue to add features to make the process easier and faster. Thanks again Matthew.

• Industry: Higher Education

HUGE Timesaver; We should have used this years ago!

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

We're saving money by streamlining visitors to our brick-and-mortar without needing to pay a person to do what this app so easily does on its own. Greetly is worth EVERY penny.

Pros

Our favorite things about Greetly is that, quite simply, it saves us money. Furthermore, it produces less-friction for our clients/visitors and gives them a professional, easy reception. We absolutely love Greetly!

Cons

We always have some people who don't know how to use it (or, perhaps more likely, don't want to use it).
There are some people who come in that seem to absolutely NEED human-contact. In that regard, Greetly doesn't completely replace the role that a traditional receptionist fills.

Response from Greetly

Our mission is to save workers time so they can get more done and live more fulfilling lives. It is really rewarding to see we are achieving that goal for our clients. Thank you for carving out some time to share the value Greetly visitor management system has created for you and your organization.

Jennifer jackson J.

Greetly made our lives easier

Reviewed on 2018/02/17

Pros

very simple tool to use yet technically powerfully even easier for visitors to use. My employees and guests all rave about it

Cons

I don't have any bad founds or suggestions for this app, I'd like to be able to suggest feauture request in the future.

Response from Greetly

Thank you Jennifer for using Greetly and for taking the time to share this glowing review.

Hugh K.

Bye bye dumb doorbell

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

We have a small office of 10 people. We also sublease to a 3 person firm. In the past visitors would ring a doorbell. Cheap, but it distracted everyone, and everyone ignored the visitor.

Greetly is a much smarter solution. After installing this simple and elegant app we retired the doorbell for good.

Response from Greetly

Thank you Hugh for your kind, and humorous, review. We still proudly display your old doorbell in our office. We are honored to provide great visitor reception to your company and your guests.

Kaz S.

Good System!

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

Easy to use. Sends an email instantly to the owner of the parcel which means that if receptionist is busy or distracted, you can send an email to the person quickly without having to sit at the desk and email them.

The owner of the parcel can also see the barcode and other info on the package from the photo which is sent within the notification email that they receive through the Greetly system.

Pros

The fact that you can track what packages have been collected and by who. This way no packages go astray from the point of reception to the post room where they are collected.

Cons

Took a little time to get to grips on how to set it up, but the people at Greetly kindly scheduled an online meeting to answer any questions we had.

Response from Greetly

Greeings Kaz! I know you are busy so we appreciate you carving out the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to be living up to your expectations for exceptional visitor management software. Thank you again Kaz.

Cameo P.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Managing the massive signings of our clients

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

Our company manages the co-working space here in London and Greetly is helping to notify us with the proper clients' signing in and the ones who are currently using the premises. This is helping in managing the high volumes of clients using the space at a time.

Response from Greetly

We appreciate the supportive words from StrongSpace. We are glad you agree that Greetly is perfect for coworking spaces and executive suites. Thank you again.

Andy S.

The Flexibility nad speedy services

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

The ipad seervice is helping me to get better with the customer handling in a very short time possible and this means Ihave the visitor's information recorded all the time, as I concentrate on the production.

Pros

Response from Greetly

Thank you for writing such a great review of Greetly. We are ecstatic that you appreciate our iPad reception app for digital visitor management.

Samuel R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Perfect product for our executive suites

Reviewed on 2016/08/19

We operate a chain of executive suites and coworking spaces. Greetly has been a cost efficient tool to provide 24/7 visitor and package delivery reception.

Pros

Greetly in 3 words: Quick and easy

Response from Greetly

Sam, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Greetly, the incredibly customizable iPad receptionist app. We are focused on quick, easy visitor experiences and are happy anytime someone takes the time to let us know we delivered. As you know, you are free to contact us anytime we can assist in great visitor reception.

Nicholas R.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Efficiency in serving our clients

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

Our PR firm is making the real impact in the few years we have been operating seeing startup blossom and Greetly has worked a round the clock to make sure clients are served all in time, including the Delivery men to our offices. Its a great experience to have such advancements in delivering our services.

Response from Greetly

Thank you Nicholas for sharing your Greetly experience.

Danielz S.
  • Industry: Accounting

Frees up my employees

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

The Greetly software has a feature that allows the individual signage at any time and this keeps us and all employees to act in time and report on duty in the right time, this has helped us to save the resources.

Pros

High level of Automation

Response from Greetly

Thank you for using Greetly and for your kind review. We are proud to support your firm and your visitors.

Linda C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Its allowing me to manage my clients easily.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

My company “Friendly Interior Design” manages our clients with great ease. Greetly is serving to keep us touch with us and all our clients. This is indeed assisting in handling the high volumes of clients using the space at a time.

Cons

There is nothing to discuss here as the app is perfect and there is no flaw I faced yet so this is h highly recommended.

Response from Greetly

Linda, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to review Greetly's visitor check in app. We are glad is it meeting and exceeding the needs of your organization.

Stephanie M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Greetly review

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Pros

It is easy to use. It allows us to have something at the front desk without needing an actual receptionist

Cons

I have not found something that i do not like yet

Response from Greetly

Stephanie, Thank you for the opportunity to provide visitor management to Groundswell Group and your visitors. We know you did your homework so we are honored that you selected Greetly. Your review speaks loudly that our efforts buildings a highly configurable, yet easy-to-use visitor management system are paying off. Thanks again Stephanie.

Marie A.

Improving Our lands office

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

The Software is aiding in the proper customer handling with the appointments being handled well at our Lands office, this is making the work easier and the clientele is improving by the day and this means Greetly has had a positive impact on the daily operations.

Response from Greetly

A sincere 'thank you' Marie for the favorable words about Greetly. We appreciate the chance to serve your firm and your visitors.

Jim K.

Easy to use, but very customizable

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

Greetly was easy to install and configure. I was please to see how many APIs it connects to, and that's one of the ways we have extended it: Zapier, IFTTT can add on all kinds of functions. The esignature for NDAs was one thing I hadn't thought of, but liked.

Pros

Greetly has been really easy to use, but also allows us to customize every aspect how we want. Using Greetly as a visitor management system has given us a secure, private and cloud based check-in app and esignature solution. I like the licensing terms and pricing much better than the alternatives that I looked at, too.

Cons

I didn't like the old interface as much, but they improved it nicely: They must have brought in some UI experts or something.

Response from Greetly

I know you are busy Jim and we appreciate your review of Greetly's digital reception solution.

Akshay K.

Greetly is really useful to make the communication easier and has great customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

I really like the functionality of this app as everything is customizable. My clients are happy because they can manage better their time.

Cons

I am happy with this product over all. We use this software on regular basis and its very helpful to manage everything and save our time.

Response from Greetly

Akshay, thanks for taking the time to review Greetly. We strive for modern office reception and are excited we are meeting your firm's needs. Thank you again.

Katie B.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Greetly has Made my Days Easier!!

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

I take comfort in knowing that if I step away from my desk, visitors have a resource to use until I return.

Pros

I love that I can change the functionality of Greetly on my own. I change it frequently depending on what is going on in my office. It also looks very professional and is easy to use. I also manage 3 locations and I have the ability to remotely update each location with the click of a save button.

Cons

No complaints here - Greetly have been great about tailoring the software to meet my needs.

Response from Greetly

It is such a plesaure working with you Katie and serving Office Evolution. Given how much you have contributed to our business, a review was not necessary, but we are so thankful you took the took to share your opinion with the world. Thanks again for everything.

Mario P.

Improve the delivery speed

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

Greetly is making it easier for us to keep the records for our clients and the employees on a daily basis aiding in the proper registration. We are running a start up Ad Agency and the clientele is overwhelmingly increasing which requires the good system management tools like Greetly

Response from Greetly

Thank you for your review of the Greetly digital visitor management solution. We appreciate your patronage.

Carmen elena E.

This is most valuable piece of software I have found

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

I have implemented this with my receptionist and we have solved a huge issue we were having with data access and time

Pros

Starting a new business is not always as easy as you may think, I have been struggling with my receptionist for years, I have changed employees several times because everyone works differently, Once of the recommended Greetly as she worked with the in the previous company she was working, I think is the best decision I have made in the past year zero problems with the reception now.

Cons

When I started using it I seems a little bit complicated for a woman who is not used to work with technology and apps, but once you overcome this time everything starts to work fine.

Response from Greetly

Thank you for reviewing Greetly, Carmen. We appreciate your vote of confidence and are excited to continue to serve you and your visitors.

Lucy S.

Important for the daily operations

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

This user friendly App has brought a whole new feeling and customer realted service in our real estate firm, managing high volumes of visitors on a daily basis.

Response from Greetly

Lucy, as you know, Greetly is the amazingly customizable iPad reception app. We are so excited you were willing to share such a positive review with the community digital visitor management community. Thank you.

Ricky M.
  • Industry: Food Production

Customers Service manager

Reviewed on 2016/11/24

The Reception App is a new experience with consistent information update and it makes the customer relations and handling more professional and speedy

Response from Greetly

Ricky, thank you for using Greetly's digital visitor management app. We strive to provide an amazingly customizable iPad receptionist product and are thankful we have achieved your expectations.

Krugger J.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Doing great for the clients, Information well organised

Reviewed on 2016/10/18

A friend of mine in the same business of Co-working space recommended this kind of software that will help in the organizing the information for our clients, Greetly has not dis-appointed and its really helping our receptionist to delivery hospital services.

Response from Greetly

We appreciate the chance to provide digital visitor management software to your coworking space. The entire Greetly team is dedicated to building an incredibly customizable iPad receptionist product. Thank you for letting us know we have succeeded from your perspective.

D M.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Helps our people get more done

Reviewed on 2016/08/12

We recenty adopted Greetly upon the recommendation of another NYU department. As they suggested, Greetly frees up our limited admin staff from chasing down professors. Instead, everyone can work more productively.

Pros

White labeled. Quick setup.

Response from Greetly

It is an honor to serve my alma mater NYU with Greetly, the incredibly customizable iPad reception app. We are very excited to see Greetly's visitor management system grow within the university (and across the globe). Thank you.

Fuzail N.
  • Industry: Accounting

Really easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

Pros

The log book is really great in keeping track of meetings with clients.

Cons

The design, a bit clunky in my opinion.

Response from Greetly

Greetings Fuzail! Everyone at Greetly is honored ot serve KPMG and your visitors. We know you are busy and are quite thankful you were able to take time to leave us a review.

Drew M.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2016/07/06

Due to budget changes, we recently launched Greetly here at the business school. We are very happy with the product and expect more departments to launch Greetly soon.

Pros

It just works.

Response from Greetly

Thank you for the glowing review. We are honored that NYU / Stern selected Greetly as their visitor management system and that you think so fondly of the product.