Showing 67 reviews of 56

ContinuLink

Web-based home healthcare solution for enterprises

Showing 67 reviews of 56
Cathy S.

worst choice for small agency

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

None whatsoever. Using this software means I am wasting unnecessary time on scheduling, payroll and billing each week.

Pros

There's nothing really that I like about this software. For the purpose that I am using it for, it doesn't offer anything beyond other softwares on the market. It's complicated to use (three different ways to enter meal breaks; each resulting in a different invoice and none of the invoices reflecting the correct shift/meal) and old-fashioned in lay-out.

Cons

If your agency is not licensed for medicare, do not use this software. Customer service only goes through submittal of tickets online. Cannot talk to a person. Being the small agency they will take your problem as a 'suggestion for future changes'. Maybe if you are a large agency with more than one location and serving over 1000 patients in Medicare, they pay attention. Not to our agency. Never solved anything for me. You cannot charge state taxes. Billing shift differentials always brings out the invoices incorrectly no matter how you set it up. Most often after submitting a support ticket, there is no response. Any suggestion in the past years from their support did not solve the invoicing problems. It creates a weekly nightmare of manually adjusting wrong line items and sitting there with your calculator adding up the new totals. Stone age. They don't care. Whole lay out very old fashioned and stiff. Doesn't work with Mac. Doesn't work with any other browser than Explorer which annihilates the options for android phone or iPad. Most horrible experience on a daily basis and for the extremely high monthly subscription an absolute rip off. Because it doesn't do it's job for us. They don't care for the small fish and they should rethink offering themselves to small users if they don't want to be bothered.

Marea E.

Continulink review

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Pros

I appreciate how there are so many different reports you can run to find the information you need.

Cons

I dislike the way the schedule calendar is set up. I wish it was more user friendly to navigate through client and caregiver shifts.

Tina H.

Tellus Introgation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Complia Health

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my contact at Complia Health and she was very informative and easy to deal with. She made the transition goes very well. Was always available when I needed her and answered all my questions. Training with her was very informative.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made this transition very smooth and easy. I would not hesitate to work with her in the future.

Cons

Nothing really, we had to introgate with Tellus

Nell H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at the Help Desk is the BEST and extremely knowledgable about...

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

Its a wonderful benefit to have the Help desk help when we need it. New issues arise all the time due to many changes with the Industry and the Software changes.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at the Help Desk. She is always so helpful and knows so much about Medicare billing and the complex world of Oasis submissions. She really knows her stuff and we are lucky to have her.

Cons

Can be complicated sometimes. Lots of steps to change a payer. Could make it much easier to have the choice to choose all visit types to change the new payor at once. Not one by one by one. Very time consuming.

Eman R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Billing software

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

I have been using the Continulink since 2010 and I love the system.
If there is an issue I enter a ticket in and my issue is resolved almost the same day.

Pros

We work in one system, scheduling, invoicing, payment application , aging. We do not have to use multiple system to complete a task or to research.

Cons

Not a thing, I have used many software for Billing and Continulink is the easiest system to navigate.

Erin D.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Use for scheduling and billing of our clients

Reviewed on 2017/12/26

Pros

Use C-Link to schedule our employees with our clients as well as keeping client records and information. Reporting works well!

Cons

Customer service can tend to be slow, we have had a few hiccups but have been working with C-link now for going coming up on four years. Works well for our current needs.

Kristin B.

thoughts

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Overall the software is ok. There are many things that could flow better.

Pros

I like customer service they are very helpful.

Cons

I would like to see a box on the navigation bar that you can putt in the items that you use all the time so you aren't always having to hunt for them.

Maria A.

Self Explanatory and Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2015/03/09

Pros

The product Igea is extremely easy to use. Its directory is self-explanatory, and it's easy to accomplish or search for what is needed. The system is very consistent with its speed and the process to finish work. The quality is top-notch! Everything is really professional, and the printable work is very nice.

Cons

Any problems I had were resolved quickly by calling customer support.

Mark C.

review of continulink

Reviewed on 2017/05/11

i don't have confidence in the integrity of the reports. the system is not user friendly. there are too many reports, many of which over lap each other. IT is similar to a restaurant having too many things on their menu -- they end up not getting any of the right

Pros

cloud based. it does accommodate three businesses: healthcare; unskilled care; staffing. the point of care system is fairly easy to use. the system does not go down often.

Cons

reports are inconsistent. the caregivers constantly have sync conflicts. there is very little customer support. No api for integration

Bill M.

Complete home care software system

Reviewed on 2014/12/23

Continulink helps us manage an agency that has a mix of Medicaid, Medicare, and Private Duty services. It works well for a growing agency that is looking to expand the types of services it offers. The portals for physicians and also family/patient are great features. Not only do they help us save time, they help us market our agency. We recommend the system.

Jim L.

Reviewed on 2012/06/15

ContinuLink has changed my business. ContinuLink's ability to bill all state and federal programs in one system is what we have needed for years. I finally found a software company that can handle not only my Medicare, but also my 14 different Medicaid waiver programs.

Wow, nice job ContinuLink.

Danielle M.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Highlight Satisfied

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Overall, software support from Continulink has been amazing. Specially, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable to the system, and makes it easy to speak with her with any ticket because she fully understands what I'm saying for any ticket that is summited, without having to start from square one to explain every step in the process of the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick and responds timely to all tickets I submit. She is fantastic and a huge support!

Pros

I love everything about this software. The software allows you to run your business and review it from many different angles from all standpoints of the business.

Cons

One thing that I don't like about the system, is how the system will often 'freeze' or run slow, especially on Monday's. In addition, in the paraprofessional assignment sheet section of software, when saving a plan of care a 'saved successfully' icon will appear and disappear in green - I'd prefer the 'saved successfully' is listed on the screen as it does in all other screens when you make changes to save.

Christopher M.

Compliance is in the DNA

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

We have thoroughly enjoyed the compliance features that we can rely on.

Pros

If you use the system as designed, you will be kept in compliance for all orders and payer authorizations.

Cons

As with all systems , sometimes the options can be overwhelming.

Tanya G.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

Pros

User friendly. I've used many different medical software's.

Cons

The time it takes to do e-billing, going back and forth between invoice manager and file manager for every payer.

Candy S.

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use. Multiple report that are beneficial.

Cons

Multiple steaps at times to complete a task

Heidi M.

Training and Set-up

Reviewed on 2014/10/31

Pros

It's web-based and can be used for our skilled department as well as private duty. The vendor has been very pleasant to deal with.

Cons

In our previous system, we had the ability to look at multiple staff member's schedules simultaneously and could drag client appointments from one person's schedule to another. We have lost this ability with Continulink and have to create/learn a completely new process for sc,heduling. In terms of the vendor, overall they have been fantastic to work with but our sense is that the company is very busy and turn around times on answering our questions/fixing problems has been inconsistent.

Jasmine C.

One app for all our needs

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Pros

I love that we are able to access what we need to anywhere. Also, that we can easily communicate a clients needs with the caregivers.

Cons

There isn't really anything I can complain about. Once I learned the system, it was relatively easy to use.

Lori L.

Finding Solutions with ContinuLink

Reviewed on 2015/03/09

Our home health agency was challenged with finding a software vendor which could accommodate Medicare as well as long term developmentally disabled Pediatric and adult clients. Continulink was a great choice for us, as it provides the clinical, operational and financial support we need on an on-going bases. The type of clients we serve requires us the ability to bill various payer and multiple types of services and ContinuLink allows us to set the parameters which easily meets our needs. They provided us excellent support during the training period which was the crux to our success.
What we like best about the customer support is that all support communication is run through designated individual(s) who can monitor the needs of employees then escalate to support if indicated. That way admin is always aware of what's going on. Timeliness of handling support tickets can be improved upon, however, our support issues are minimal so it's not a major concern.
ContinuLink is web-based, user friendly, affordable, and highly recommended.

Bob L.

ContinuLink for Medicaid Focused Agency

Reviewed on 2015/01/05

Have been assisting a start up provider with implementation of the ContinuLink agency management software. Was chosen because of the versatile payer integration tools especially
the real time Medicaid eligibility process and electronic claims submission and batch cash posting capabilities. Getting ready for full move to ContinuLink's tablet based POC platform (at no additional fee) for a paperless workflow. The company assisted with all support and training in a ramped up 6 week process from start to finish. We have been impressed and are looking to use ContinuLink for new clients in Texas, North Carolina and Michigan.

Kim P.

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Pros

The functionality is easy for our aides to use.

Cons

It does not pull what you type in the special instructions to the printed visit note after visit completed.

Abel P.

Reviewed on 2012/12/18

With Igea software efficiently communicating with the caregivers in the field is very easy. With Igea's Point of Care, the caregivers now can deliver their assessments and clinical notes from each patient's home, expediting the submission of bills and receipts and making the process super fast.

John G.

I like it a lot

Reviewed on 2014/11/14

Pros

I like the Medicaid billing features for my location.

Cons

There's nothing I really don't like about the product, personnel, or services.

Maria F.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

The Sale Person that sold us the product will promise anything to get you to sign up and will...

Reviewed on 2017/08/11

Won't put anyone to experience what we experienced

Pros

The remote assistance are helpful and patient explaining. The training person are helpful. But the Sales person is dishonest

Cons

Sales person will tell you deceiving things like things are included then once you sign up it hit you in the face and they tell you have to pay for those inclusive product. I will not trust the sales person.

Clayton G.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Great

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

I love this. It's easy to use and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for something like this. It is better than some other ones that are on the market today. It's affordable and I definitely would go and get if I were you.