InstaSupply Reviews

4.2/5 (14 reviews)
Max T.

Streamlined processes in the Cloud

Reviewed on 2017/03/07

With Instasupply, we have managed to streamline our Purchase-To-Payment cycle and automate many processes that were previously very time-consuming.

This Cloud-based automated solution helped us reduce administration work and ultimately convert to a paperless office.

Although there are definitely some areas that could have been planned better in terms of user interface and usability (e.g. management of Credit Notes and archiving of Purchase Orders), the Instasupply portal is generally intuitive and easy to use. Also, the company has been consistently improving and adding new features to their portal throughout the years.

In my experience, their customer support is always prompt and efficient.

Pros

Full visibility of orders and invoices on the online portal.
Their OCR system captures the invoice details automatically (there's no need to manually enter invoice data in the system).

Cons

User-interface could be improved (management of credit notes)
It is currently not possible to archive Purchase Orders

Tom C.

Instasupply easy

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

Instasupply is easy to both use and to teach others to use. The system is ever changing with new updates making the system more efficient every day. Fast and reliable support is important to me and Instasupplys Customer Support is exactly that, every query I have asked has been answered quickly by not just one member of the Instasupply team but many.

Pros

Easy to use and to teach others to use.
Is easily accessible by all devices whenever you are.
Updating products & prices on the system is simple and again can be done anywhere.
Being able to search for the invoice and po at the same time allows me to resolve any issues we may have with suppliers quickly.

Cons

I would like to be able to delete PO's that are mistakenly put onto the system or if a supply rings up and says that prices have changed meaning that I would have to re send a PO with the correct prices and ask someone from Instasupply to delete the existing PO for me.

Gyorgyi B.

Green & Fortune

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

Really user friendly, customer support really great.
If we could get notification on rejected invoice/credit notes would be great.
Also if the invoice could be allocated to the departemtn showing on the invoice would be really big help.

Pros

Easy to use, and all features are straight forward.

Cons

Each company needs to dedicate one person to manage it, as it require lot of time to make sure is running smoothly. As even is the PO-s matching the invoice not published to Aqilla straight away.

Andrew C.

Excellent support through planning and installation of the platform.

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

An effective web based purchase order and cost control system.

Pros

The feel and use of the software feels very up to date and current when compared to other similar products. There is the opportunity to code invoices on a line by line basis which is very useful for mixed invoices that need to be split out. The purchase order side of the system is an excellent method of cost management, especially where senior management are not always on site.

Cons

I am not able to re-invite companies if they mislay the initial invite, and sometimes the invoice flow is peaks and troughs rather than a steady flow.

Ash F.

Review from Town & Country Fine Foods Ltd.

Reviewed on 2017/03/07

InstaSupply is functional, easy to use and provides a great support team should you run into any difficulties (not that you will)

Pros

It's straight forward an easy to use

Cons

Having to manually create electronic invoices

6.0/10
Tom P.

Simple, comprehensive, supported.

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

The support received from the InstaSupply team has been fantastic. From day one we've had great support with the implementation of the platform and with any questions we have. The platform itself is well designed and intuitive, making it easy for the team to adopt.

Cons

It would be great if the platform was compatible with Slackbot, I think that feature is in the works though

James P.

Game changing

Reviewed on 2017/03/16

InstaSupply has given us visibility of our business that we previously didn't have. We can now interact better with our suppliers and can ensure we are getting what we order at the agreed price. The ease of reconciliation is getting better all the time and has saved us so much time. Most technology we use takes forever to improve and there are constant instances of over promising and under delivering, but not with InstaSupply. We have been using the system for about a year and the progress is staggering. Whether you are a business owner or working in a purchasing or accounts department InstaSupply will make your life much easier, it has for us.

Anna K.

Instasupply comments

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

Whole software is user friendly, easy to learn, however needs more development so that offers more reporting. I am aware these are being implemented which is fine.
Perhaps whole invoice approval process could be condensed into 1 or 2 buttons, skipping COST SUMMARY section perhaps?

Pros

User friendly, very intuitive

Cons

approval process too long

Hella B.

Overview Insta Supply Zetter Group

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

Overall I do think this is a great system. Each company has their own specialities so for that reason I do find it difficult to make everyone happy. Great response from Support Team, easy for users, straight forward steps.

Pros

Quick reaction between supplier and customer.

Cons

For example paid invoices could be marked as paid per page, this would save lots of time of users.

7.0/10
Rupert B.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2017/03/14

InstaSupply is a fantastic platform. It has allowed us to completely rely on it for all our purchase order and invoice requirements. Development has been consistently at a fast pace, and every suggestion we have made gets taken seriously, and in many cases implemented swiftly. We have been able to show our site team and our suppliers how to use InstaSupply in a matter of moments, as it is largely intuitive and sensibly laid out. We have been told there are more exciting developments on their way, which I'm sure will continue to improve this already excellent product.

Ian I.

Using InstaSupply for Union

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

I have been using InstaSupply for a couple of weeks but noticed there is a great deal of functionality that is not allows apparent on other online systems. It is a joy to see PO numbers on the system with View/Denied/Accepted. Usually only reserved for invoices so an invoice can be rejected but you won't know why (example incorrect PO). Any issues I experienced (flipping a PO into an invoice) I would go straight online help and I would get an immediate response. I highly recommend instaSupply.

Tuf A.

Awesome Platform!

Reviewed on 2017/03/08

This is a very easy software to use to help organise invoices. The stand out feature for me is the filter option - it's super useful as it helps you keep on top of invoices that are unpaid, along with options to filter by supplier, date range, location etc. Overall, an awesome platform that helps manage your payables.

Paul S.

Vendor view of life

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

Good product but more importantly the people in the company want to help you as a partner. Engagement is important to Instasupply and what they say is what they deliver

Hazel M.

InstaSupply Review

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

Overall quite good. Training day was quite helpful. Web support on your website is quick and efficient.

Pros

All in one place

Cons

Not as quick to upload new products / prices as we would like

7.0/10