Stackla

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Smart Content Curation through machine learning

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

Stackla is great at aggregating the best social content. Part of a next generation content management suite of platforms now on the market, Stackla is driving content curation through machine learning. As a medium and large business, you can categorise content to create a UGC library. It's great for hyper-personalisation and engagement tracking.

Cons

I think the idea is great, the industry is still behind. Stackla is leading in travel and tourism, but does not have a strong presence in other industries such as retail.

Courtney C.
Industry: Entertainment

User Generated Content

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

I like being able to see what our customers capture while on property. I like that Stackla makes it easy to integrate user generated content into my social plan and share those posts on our website.

Pros

I love that all of my user generated content is pulled to one central location. I can push the posts that I like to our website.

Cons

It takes a lot of clicking to get to the "title" portion where you actually see the user generated content. Once there it gets easier to navigate.

Industry: Hospitality

Great when it works

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

It was great until it stopped working because Stackla was violating Facebook’s terms of service.

Pros

Stackla was our go-to for aggregating user-generated content for over a year. Once set up, the interface was easy to use and allowed our team to easily acquire rights to Instagram images to reuse in our digital marketing. It also archived all of our permissions so we could easily reference them.

Cons

Our biggest downside of using Stackla was that the platform was cut off for about a month from the Instagram API because Stackla had violated Facebook’s terms of service. For how much we use UGC, we could not afford to work with a vendor that could go offline for such large periods of time. We ended up switching to another company.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Stackla has made it easy to share awesome content straight to my website or business tvs.

Pros

I like this software because it allows me to filter the social media posts that show up on my website using my hashtag.

Cons

Every once in a while it will freeze if I am going through posts too​ quick and I will have to go back and redo them all!

Scott B.
Industry: Hospitality

Good for User Generated Content, Some Implementation Struggles

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Pretty good. Easy to use, very user friendly.

Pros

Stackla makes it very easy to look at user generated content. All content is automatically collected and you are able to approve or reject content based on what you are looking for. Stackla will also tell you if it thinks that the sentiment of the post is good or bad. User friendly and nice looking platform.

Cons

Recently this program ran into a problem with gathering content from Facebook and Instagram. Not too sure what happened, but that hindered our ability to gather pictures and content.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10