Stackla Reviews

Claude W.

Smart Content Curation through machine learning

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

Stackla is great at aggregating the best social content. Part of a next generation content management suite of platforms now on the market, Stackla is driving content curation through machine learning. As a medium and large business, you can categorise content to create a UGC library. It's great for hyper-personalisation and engagement tracking.

Cons

I think the idea is great, the industry is still behind. Stackla is leading in travel and tourism, but does not have a strong presence in other industries such as retail.

Courtney C.

User Generated Content

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

I like being able to see what our customers capture while on property. I like that Stackla makes it easy to integrate user generated content into my social plan and share those posts on our website.

Pros

I love that all of my user generated content is pulled to one central location. I can push the posts that I like to our website.

Cons

It takes a lot of clicking to get to the "title" portion where you actually see the user generated content. Once there it gets easier to navigate.

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Stackla has made it easy to share awesome content straight to my website or business tvs.

Pros

I like this software because it allows me to filter the social media posts that show up on my website using my hashtag.

Cons

Every once in a while it will freeze if I am going through posts too​ quick and I will have to go back and redo them all!