Valigara

jewelry eCommerce tool & inventory management

5 /5 (15 reviews) Write a Review!
Ronen P.
Industry: Financial Services

A Dream come true for multi channel B2C management

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

I only had to hire one very talented B2C platforms manager to control all aspects of business development at launch. Currently we are expending and aot of gratitude goes to valigara

Pros

I am able to manage the most important external platforms through their back office & The ability to tailor made my unique consumer experience at my website.

Cons

From time to time actions at back office level seem to take more time than nessecary

Response from Valigara

Thank you, Ronen!
Even that the review title looks a bit over-laudatory :) , we indeed do our best to accomplish the jewellers' dreams about a solid, professional online system, which will empower their online business.
We see our mission in taking the whole world of jewelry management software to the next level, and we are glad to see that our dream becomes a reality!
Thank you, we are looking to serve you even better!

Steve K.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

An ultimate tool for jewelers online

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

Highly recommended to all jewelry E-Commerce professionals or anyone who takes e-commerce seriously

Pros

Valigara has changed my business completely.
First, it's unbelievably, how Valigara is tailored to my needs. The system claims it's adjusted to the jewelry business, and it really is. There is such deep thinking about all steps of the jewelry industry - from the right stock, gemstones and models, through the catalog handling, orders management, and statistics - all is taken care of, and to the smallest details.
Second, Valigara saves a lot of time!! All changes and updates in my Etsy, eBay or Shopify stores are live in minutes, with hundreds of products. I can't believe I was doing this manually. In addition, it gives me so much control - I can quickly update all prices, pages and products in my online stores, just in a few quicks.
Third, after years with the system, Valigara continues to amaze me with the endless updates, new features, tools and ideas how to take the management of my business to the next level. New features are rolled out every week, they develop with the industry (actually they lead it) and never stop.
Last, and maybe most important, are the people. The support, the product guys - are one-of a kind. Super professional in eCommerce and technology, understanding the jewelry industry as noone else, patient, always there for me, far beyond the simple question-answer relations, pushing me to improve and grow, as if it's about their own business. I can say they are an important part of my business success.

Cons

Valigara is a comprehensive system. I adopted it at a very early stage of my eCommerce business, while having no background in technology. It took me some time to grasp the system and learn things. It was an investment, but looking backward it was the best one I could make technology-wise. Thank you guys!

Response from Valigara

Thank you Steve!
We are always here for our customers! Striving for the best product and the best customer service, always!

Gidon L.
Industry: Retail

This software completely changed my business, for the better!

Reviewed on 2017/05/15

Better time management, better use of my sales platforms

Pros

This software is very dynamic and flexible, so you can easily adapt it to your requirements. It also updated frequently to stay ahead of the market.

Cons

For some reason, I ran into some compatibility problems using this software on my home macbook laptop. I don't know if it's because of Safari or my Wi-Fi there are some sections that work as slow as hell in my home.

Response from Valigara

Thank you for your review!
We appreciate much you mentioning the frequent updates in our system. We do our best to stay updated with all marketplaces and sales channels. This is not an easy task as eCommerce world changes quickly. This is why we select to upload updates EVERY WEEK!
Thank you for your feedback on compatibility. We make sure our platform runs smoothly on all browsers and operation systems. The good think is that it will take just 1 week to check, improve and upload!
And of course you always have an open line with us, 24/7!
Best regards,

Gwendolyn G.

Game Changer in Jewelry Sales

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

We wanted to take our jewelry sales to the next level and expand from one platform selling to muti-platform selling. We needed to:

-- Sell more jewelry and grow the business
-- sell across platforms while managing inventory (no accidental over-selling)
-- Be able to create one customer base and email list without having to combine lists from multiple platforms
-- Integrate and centralize email marketing
-- Be able to cross-promote
-- Manage and automate models & listings efficiently
-- Automate relisting
-- Organize and streamline social media posts (huge benefit for us)
-- Centralize sales reporting for the finance team

While our needs lean toward marketing and social media, we have found solutions to issues we didn't even know we had through using Valigara. Especially when it comes to centralizing and streamlining our inventory. We are still learning and finding all the ways to leverage the software to help us become more efficient. The time we used to spend posting and managing inventory and listings could take several hours per day, and now even selling on more platforms with Valigara, it takes a fraction of that time. We get more done in less time. We have minimal errors and mistakes, and one central dashboard our team can access for consistency and stability. Because we sell jewelry we chose a software specifically created for jewelry sales. Valigara has been a true game-changer for our business and will help us continue to grow and expand.

Pros

We had looked at several options but none of them had everything in one package. Valigara is the most complete software for online multi-platform jewelry sales, full of the features we care most about. From inventory management and marketing, to expansion and automation, this software has it all...in one place. Valigara has helped us expand from one platform to 5, increasing sales and revenue in a matter of months. The most impressive feature of all is the customer service and support. If we need an additional attribute or option the Valigara team responds immediately and has been able to meet our specific needs, every time. Best investment in our business we have ever made!

Cons

Not much of a con, but there is a learning curve to Valigara. You will get back 100-fold what you put in to it.

Response from Valigara

Dear Gwendolyn
Thank you so much for this review and the warm words. It's a big pleasure and honor working with professionals like yourself. Our most satisfaction is see jewelers success and growth online, and your success is a great encouragement for us!

About the on-boarding process - we are aware that being a business-level application Valigara requires some drill down in the first 4-6 weeks. We continuously work for polishing the onboarding process, self learning materials, and system UI to make things more intuitive and easy to operate.
And we are glad to read you see it pays back!

Always looking to help your business grow!
Yours, Valigara team

Tal M.
Industry: Retail

Valigara is a game changer for any jewelry retailer.

Reviewed on 2017/05/22

I managed to reduce product management staff to a single person. Managed to dominate ebay search results with advanced scheduling and also made the whole listing process much more friendly and fun which ultimately allows us to do more and thus sell more.

Pros

Valigara has basically taken multi channel selling and customized it for jewelry. It almost feels like they read our thoughts and custom made this software for us. I believe any jewelry retailer would feel the same.
They implemented an exceptional import function, the ability to use custom fields. Sophisticated scheduling abilities which gives us a big competitive advantage on ebay. Sales and impression statistics which we did not have before on eBay.
The system allows making changes a breeze , adding/removing products with a single click. Sorting and filtering of products by any field you can think of. Easy management of images, title generators. An incredible template engine for eBay and Etsy descriptions and so many more features. If you are a multi channel seller of anything jewelry related, you would be crazy using another system. Valigara saves you time, saves you money and helps you grow sales instantly.

Cons

I think the UI can be more modern, it is a bit old fashioned. Too many fields due to so many supported channels can be overwhelming, I wish they would find a more organized way to present them. A dedicated mobile app can be useful to perform some functions and analyze data. Setting up multiple ebay accounts and other channels take time, I think that time can be shortened with some more automation. The ebay messaging feature could be improved and so can the order management but these are not core features of the system. I also wish they would support other products than jewelry for my other businesses.

Response from Valigara

It's a big honor to read these warm words from such an eBay expert as you. And it's a big honor to know our technology greatly serves even the most demanding requirements of top jewelry eCommerce professionals!
I thank you for the in-depth analysis and recommendations. You know your remarks will be taken seriously, we will contact you asap to brainstorm what can work better for you.
I am glad to use this opportunity to update you that Valigara mobile app was launched recently and is available both on Google Play market and ITunes!
Thank you again and Enjoy selling!

Nemanja A.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Amazing software specially designed for jewelry online sellers. Makes every step much more easier!

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Easy control of each marketplace: inventory sync, centralized order management, features that save your time.

Pros

If you are selling jewelry on multiple marketplaces, Valigara is perfect solution!
1) Creating and managing inventory is very well made. It supports Excel import/export if you already have prepared files, but recommendation is to work everything inside Valigara system as it is very well organized. Valigara team thought of every single step in managing inventory. Additional features like title, description, bullets, price generator will greatly save your time!
2) Easily integrate with most popular marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, make schedules, revises, easily link listings, manage all marketplaces from one place. It also offers centralized order and messages management.
3) Support is great. They are very polite and always happy to help. Webinars are also on a regular basis. They keep everything updated. Each update on marketplace is promptly available on Valigara.

Cons

One of the biggest advantages of Valigara is that it provides so many features, so many solutions, so many options. What might be the only con is that it might be too much for beginners who did not work in similar software earlier. There are so many features available and naturally, it needs some time to learn how it works. But once you learn how to use it properly, it will greatly save your time!

Andy G.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Strange I did not find it earlier

Reviewed on 2017/04/09

I have been into diamond jewelry online-sales for about 10 years. Considering multichannel sales on the marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and Etsy I have sequentially tried to use several multichannel platforms from the dullest to the most sophisticated ones. None of them could provide me with the functions I was so willing to get for my jewelry business: model-based inventory, gemstone-model combinations building for creating virtual products, automatic title and description builder for each SKU based on the gemstone, metal purity etc.

I was recommended to have a look at Valigara as a last resort by my old mate from the Israeli Diamond Exchange. And here I am right now with 4 jewelry shops on different online marketplaces. With almost no expenses to manage them on the go.

Up to this day Valigara is the only multichannel marketing platform that fits the needs of jewelry industry. Though it is a little tough to understand all the features in it, it is worth every penny. The support is also nice.

Pros

Model based inventory management for jewelry: stones+models=products
Ability to create virtual products out of a limited amount of gemstones: manufacture after the order is received

Cons

Relatively tough to learn but OK for a pro-tool

Response from Valigara

Thank you for such a great review and warm words!
We at Valigara believe that the eCommerce platform should reflect the understanding of the industry it is helping. This is why we concentrate on the jewelry and diamonds industry only.
Being the only tool for jewelers and diamond sellers, we strive to top-level solution with no compromises, and we never miss the "small details". This requires an learning effort at the beginning, as we accumulate in our platform the knowledge of many top jewelry sellers on eBay, Amazon, Etsy and other... But this is exactly what we want you to be, isn't it? And you as our customer know we always do our best to explain, support, and do more to take you to the next level of eCommerce understanding and performance.
Wishing you to take your jewelry eCommerce to the next, professional level! Thank you!

Ilia S.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Excellent software, great customer service, tons of features

Reviewed on 2017/05/30

managing inventory on numerous platforms,
listing, scheduling and relisting with 1 button,
having all the orders in one place.

Pros

endless possibilities
customer service
supports most marketplaces
Also Valigara team constantly makes changes and improvements to their system, making it better and better over time.

Cons

The only thing i can think of is improving their UI, with so many great features and possibilities,
it takes time to learn the system.

Response from Valigara

Thank you, Ilia!
We are very proud to have such a professional eTailer as you in our clients, for so many years! We do our best to keep our system as professional as possible.
We know Valigara serves jewelry businesses for many years and know that the learning time pays itself off, making your work effective and giving you strong comparative advantage via your competitors. And we keep working daily to make the system be at the right balance of being whole and being simple!

Alex M.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Must have for anyone trying to sell jewelry online

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Must have for any jeweler trying to manage inventory across multiple channels.

Pros

- feature rich: more features than you can imagine and any feature you can come up with they will implement.

- excellent support: any questions or issues will always be addressed in a timely manner

- price: well worth every penny

Cons

- price: even though it’s worth every penny it can still be a lot of money if you have many products.

Response from Valigara

Dear Alex,
Thank your for such a positive review!
We thank you for being our customer, and glad to know you enjoy working with us.

In our opinion, superior service and constant learning from our clients are the only way to be professional and provide results. We are lucky to work with the most professional jewelry etailers in the world, and we definitely don't want to miss this opportunity to do things better.

Valigara is a professional level system, and is concentrated on providing the ultimate solution, and not on being cheap. Our pricing starts with $199 only, which allows jewelers to adopt Valigara early and start correctly from the beginning. We are sure the system returns the investment very quickly, and I am glad to read you also see this value.

Looking forward to take your business another step forward!

Best regards,
Igor Nusinovich, Jewelry eCommerce Specialist

Erez B.
Industry: Design

Great software!

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

I'm using her 5 years. I can say that I incrase my selles over the time.
Beyond being management and construction software they give much more than that

Pros

First of all the comunication is perfect! great persons are work at the other side.
Fix the things that need development very fast.
Vey easy to use - In my opinion anyone who knows how to basically deal with a computer can use this software.

Cons

The ease with which my products can be uploaded from anywhere in the world to several arenas at the same time.

Joyce T.

valigara

Reviewed on 2018/09/02

Pros

excellent service!
And easy to work with!

Cons

everything is ok!
You just need some time to learn it.

Response from Valigara

Thank you for the warm words!
It's a great honor for us to work with such a top-level jewelry eCommerce professionals like Leibish&Co. Thank you for setting the high standards and requirements which drive Valigara further!
Service is with no doubt our focus. Valigara does require learning, as every professional-level product, and I'm glad you know you can always relay on our service to help you make best of it. We believe, professional level product like Valigara can't come alone, w/o constant support, to make our clients make the best of it. Only the perfection of the 2 - the product and the service - can work.

Joseph A.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Good and functional e commerce system

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

The biggest benefit is time management it’s save a lot and even save employee salary

Pros

Easy of use and new features every time

Cons

Sometimes there is bugs but they fix it very quick

Connir R.
Industry: Fine Art

Valigara rocks!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Best customer service! Everyone is patient, understanding and quite knowledgeable! Thank you again!

Pros

I am a jeweler not a computer wiz! Valigara’s exceptional team has helped me understand and utilize this program to its fullest advantage. This program has indeed saved me countless of hours! Thank you to all I have worked with!

Cons

None. As an over 50 year old Luddite if I can learn to use it, anyone can....

Danny Y.

excellent software, excellent service, excellent people!!

Reviewed on 2017/05/15

Pros

its a very smart sistem and easy to work with, the people who build this sistem thought about everything.

Cons

easy to work with and to manage your stock in few channels, save a lot of time and make everything simple.

Response from Valigara

Thank you for your warm words!
Our main goal at Valigara is to create a complete solution, adjusted to your business needs. And not an opposite. We always focus on keeping Valigara focused, relevant, clear and professional.
We see eCommerce as the organic part of every jewelry business. We believe Valigara should give precise and professional solution for each step of operation. From the basic online jewelry catalog and inventory management, to sales channels management, orders and clients handling, wholesale and retail, and to in-depth analytics and optimization.
And most important - we do it only by listening to our clients, jewelry and diamond businesses.
Enjoy selling!

Gabi A.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Saves time , saves money

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Pros

You save time by list and revise mass listings.
Managers of this company are hearing what you have to say , they improve the software very often.

Cons

This software is not complicated, but you need to practice every day to see all it abilities.