4,7
4,8
Lisa K.
Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A great solution for just-in-time learning

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

The greatest part about Trivie and working with their team is that if something isn't working, they work with you to figure it out, even going as far as updating to interface to make it more user-friendly for your needs - they are incredibly responsive.

Pros

Trivie is easy to use and easy to train others how to use. The administrative interface makes managing a large number of employees quick and simple. Being able to track and measure knowledge gain, retention, and completion, as well as time spent in the system, makes it easy to identify trends, new gap areas, and ease of use for our Team Members.

Cons

No obvious cons, but we did spend some time trying to figure out the best way to manage the login process for hourly Team Members. Also wish there was a bit more flexibility in how we could use and manage the resources, but overall these have been minor issues.

Latitia A.
Industry: Higher Education

Phenomenal Product

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Phenomenal! From my representative (Andy is a Godsend!!) to Trivie Support (whom I bother at least 3 times per day, but are always polite and prompt), I am so pleased with this platform!

Pros

I love the ease of every aspect of this software, from implementation to data analysis. It is very user friendly, yet affords us a vast array of information.

Cons

I wish the U of 9 platform was still available. Although I was unable to use it (it was discontinued before I became a customer), I believe it would have been more relevant to my training efforts.

Michelle M.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

TRIVIE Developers should rework this program

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

We purchased a one-month pilot. Trivie was super helpful to set this up for us and I'm very appreciative of their wanting to give us the leeway to use the product in real time.

We set up a series of tests in different departments. I was the only person who ever accessed the platform even though 12 managers had permissions.

Here's the problem, and I shared this with my salesperson when I broke the news we would not be purchasing the application for our company. I share this publicly in hopes that TRIVIE will use this information to make the program work as I think it was envisioned to work.

I’ve evaluated the pilot and I’ve decided to NOT RECOMMEND Trivie for use in our company. Here are my reasons:

1. Getting folks to use the platform was very difficult. In fact, I didn’t have any takers at all.
2. My use of the platform was problematic. I was confounded by the proper pathways to get a test uploaded properly with test takers assigned properly, even after several attempts.
3. Once the tests were taken, it was I who had to go into the platform, look at the analytics and visit with managers about outcomes.
4. Once informed of the outcomes, managers didn’t re-train or retest (with the exception of the CSR group).
5. In short, I don’t believe it’s worth our time/investment into the platform. Overall, the platform is wonky and not user friendly. It is NOT drag and drop.

Pros

I liked the idea of being able to track people's comprehension over time and that is was based in gamification.

Cons

Trivie has a steep learning curve and is not intuitive--this coming from someone who learns a new program every other week.

Response from Trivie

Thank you for your feedback.

Trivie is a software application to provide companies with knowledge retention for their employees. Within our client base, we have, on average, 74% engagement with our application - that is with mandatory or voluntary access. Unfortunately, we cannot manage employee behavior of those that choose not to engage. Our platform includes automated push and email notifications to alert an employee when they have a new quiz to take.

The analytical dashboards that managers can access to make informed decisions about knowledge gaps and understand knowledge retention inside their organization has shown tremendous value across our entire customer base. Maybe this could have been better explained.

In closing, we would like to assure you that our design goals have always been to make the user experience of Trivie familiar, fun, and intuitive. We appreciate your feedback and will examine the "user journey" to determine if we can improve in this area.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Trivie has greatly increased the quality of our training materials & has become critical to hiring.

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

Trivie was one of the best applications to bring into our workflow. We barely put any effort in & Trivie took care of everything else. We fully believe Trivie is helping us find excellent, new candidates.

Cons

We almost were not sure we needed to revisit our training materials until we began noticing a decline in our new hires. In an extremely short amount of time we realized Trivie would be a fantastic addition & constantly impressed by the results.

Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Trivie Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

We are still in the building process and will not go live with Trivie until January 2019. However, I already appreciate and anticipate the breath of fresh air Trivie will be to our employees, who are used to watching long powerpoints on our current LMS. Further, Andy White has been an absolute rock star, in terms of explaining the platform, guiding us through the set up and trouble-shooting any issues as they arise.

Pros

Engaging employees during training is challenging, at best. Trivie's gamification features, along with the requisite responses, ensure that users are actively engaged with the material presented.

Cons

The need to import content separately from the assessments and marry them after the fact seems inefficient . Additionally, some material doesn't necessarily need to have questions tied to it but there is no way to avoid doing so.

Dan B.
Industry: Restaurants

AMAZING product and support

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

From Day 1 of working with the Trivie team I have had nothing but an amazing experience.

Pros

Trivie has great analytics and it is really easy to use.

Cons

Absolutely nothing, seriously this is a great addition to our classroom.

Shawn R.

Fantastic and Fun Learning System

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

Investing in tools and platforms to aid and enhance our team's ability to learn and grow is a foundational principle for our company. Trivie was easy to use and easy to set up and customer support has been fantastic. It is also a fun, versus rote and standard, way of learning. It uses up-to-date technology combined with gaming mechanisms to enhance the learning experience. The fact that it's mobile allows team members to learn when they want to and is always on demand for them wherever they are.

It's a fantastic addition to any company's education and training suite of tools.

Jackie L.
Industry: Entertainment

More value with learning

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/01/02

We really like Trivie. We have an LMS, but our employees seem to use (and like) Trivie better. Plus, it appears to be working. My team is remembering more so we have been able to cut back on our training spend.

Pros

Super easy to use. Analytics were awesome. Tech support was amazing. Plus...it helped our employees remember more!

Cons

Sometimes the uploading of content was tricky. Not a deal killer, just took some getting used to.

Joe D.

Learning Retention on Steroids

Reviewed on 2017/03/29

Trivie is great from two perspectives - easy to use, and it does the job when it comes to learner retention. The gamification aspect takes it out the quiz drudgery and makes it fun to participate and learn.

That's a great combination from my perspective. But even from a traditional learning perspective, people that receive learning retention support outperform 90% of those people trained in a classroom alone.

Mario B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Awesome Product

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/11

Pros

Trivie is an awesome product! It is easy to use and their customer support is phenomenal.
If you have a question or something wasn't working right, you can just contact them and they will go out of their way to resolve it for you.

- It is easy to use
-Interfaces are quick and simple
-New hires can easily get used to it
-Users are actively engaged and interested

Cons

Just a bit more features would be nice. Also bringing back the U of 9 platform.