Appenate

Data-driven business app creation with no coding required

4,6
4,8
4,8
4,2
Piotr O.

Appenate is an excellent product with unlimited potential.

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Pros

Thanks to Appenate we could reduce the site and office time. Thanks to the validation options we get better quality data and could minimise the post processing time. Thanks for the better quality and reduced time allowed us to lower the project costs for the Client and also helped us to
be more competitive.

Olaf K.

Appenate is for us, the platform that provides a major column of our digitalisation.

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Pros

The maturity of the platform, open interfaces, and workflow functionality. Appenate is a flexible solution that requires little or no programming skills.

Cons

We needed a a flexible mobile forms solution that required little or no programming skills, and a pay per user licensing model, Apprenate provided us with this. I have no cons at this stage.

Andrew S.
Industry: Mining & Metals

An Update to my last review

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Our business is mostly mobile, this solution enables those things traditionally only available in an office with full computing infrastructure to be made available to people who are remote and in poor mobile coverage areas. Just the cost of previous paper forms more than pays for the solution alone, let alone the efficiency gains it provides.

(update September 2018:- This solution has evolved from being peripheral to our business to being almost core to everything we measure and manage across 2 separate businesses. We could live without it but it would be very painful. Those who manage widely remote workforces need to look at this as a potential solution, the cost is reasonable when compared to what you get. From our experience if your business case for purchase involves the cost of printed forms being replaced with this as a solution then understand your about to significantly “under promise” ……and “over deliver”…. Which is not a bad place to be imho.) Previous “Ease of Use score was3/5 now 4/5 but only because I want them to still improve some more!

The above is an honest review I was not promised or provided with anything to write what I did, I just believe that bouquets or brickbats both need to be earned and Appenate have done just that in terms of bouquets

There are still areas that I would like to see improved, and to be honest I let Appenate know when ever I see something I'd like changed. They listen and either agree and add it to the List, or tell me why not

Pros

Great concept, built on Microsoft enterprise class cloud offerings. Built to work with good and poor or even as bad as no mobile connectivity where upon it will catch up when coverage is restored.
Almost Unlimited potential. Cant think of many modern organisations that wouldn't gain from this solution.
We purchased this to do away with paper (minor improvement), its ended up being our entire business systems for our remote workforce. I cant foresee something arising for this part of our workforce that I wont be able to address with this solution. You cant manage what you don’t measure. Suddenly need to measure some additional parameter that you haven’t previously, for a workforce spread across multiple states in way out of the way locations? About 60 minutes to update a form, add the parameters you now want to measure, test it and deploy it to the entire workforce. It doesn’t come easier than that!

Cons

Cons:- Customer support is mixed, sometimes great other times very poor, some issues unresolved or even acknowledged as issues for 6+ months. Some issues are core to product, not fringe issues. (Workflow as an example)

(Update for Sept 2018, this is an area that has significantly improved, both in their actioning issues and probably my understanding of how best to communicate issues with them. Previous Customer Support score was 2/5 now 4/5)

I also just realised that they offer 3 client apps, one you can brand yourself...which is the slowest to be updated, the Generic Appenate one which is what we use, and new to me is the "Tap-To" client which is used to showcase/test the next general release of the software. Now I can test next release before general release so update day is no longer t be feared....

Response from Appenate

Thanks for your great review Andrew, we really value our customers feedback!

Oliver D.
Industry: Printing

Easy-to-use, great functionality and affordable price tag.

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Pros

What makes Appenate stand out from the various competitors is it's ease-of-use, functionality, continuous feature development, great customer service and affordable pricing structure.

Cons

Appenate has been a great asset to our company. There has been a great reduction in time preparing audits and audit reports as well as standardising our auditing process.

Braedon S.

Appenate is software that changes with your business, not the other way around.

Reviewed on 2017/10/16

Pros

Appenate has helped us streamline our business processes through increased efficiency and accuracy in our data collection and field work activities.