Continue to Give

Mobile giving & tithing platform for churches & nonprofits

Eric H.

Help and Continue to Give

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

We have had a great experience with this company and continue to recommend it churches and ministries world wide.

Pros

How quickly and easy it is to set up a fundraising campaign.

Cons

It is difficult for our foreign partners to give on this platform as they have difficulty calculating the exchange rates. Would be a great feature to have added in the future to the CTG platform.

Dan A.

Kingdom Way Ministries

Reviewed on 2021/01/15

Pros

I love the following:
- Capacity to set up various projects, with specific giving goals, and designation drop down options for users to choose from. This makes it much easier for our book-keeper to track income line items. In addition, each project can have a description, pictures, videos, and love that you can custom design your own url to send to others whom my be interested in a specific project and/or to include links to those pages (in newsletter updates and giving campaigns throughout the year) with our followers/supporters.
- the social sharing features of projects and over all page are also very useful.
- I love that a portion of our fees go to support swipe away poverty.
- I like that I can add/change card and other information for users, or that they can do it totally on their own if they prefer.
- Also integrates well with our website etc.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little clunky to change CVC numbers and expiration dates without having to set up entirely new transitions. I also feel the video and other tutorials for learning various elements of how to use it are limited. HOWEVER, when I have reached out with questions I have found the team VERY responsive in getting back with answers.

In fact, I just had a question and for some reason didn't get the email response and received a personal call and voicemail message with the answer just in case I didn't receive the email for some reason. Very personable, hands on help which is rare these days! I really appreciated that. Don't believe me? Try to get an answer from Google, Doodle, Mail Chimp in a timely / personal way. Good luck with that!

Bruce S.

C2G blesses others

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Great!

Pros

It’s integration with other financial software and that the company’s DNA is rooted in Christ

Cons

In the early years of C2D development there were some glitches but these have been remedied

Michael W.

Very Surprised with Customer Support after Failed Attempt with Another Similar Company

Reviewed on 2017/11/13

Online giving, text giving, ACH giving. We are trying to reduce the in-house workload that mailed checks mean to us. This software will help a great deal!

Pros

My review has more to do with newbie customer-support of the folks at Continue To Give.

About 2 months ago I signed up with a different company to handle our online-giving needs. I had a question for them, so I created a ticket. It was an easy question: Can I upload a CSV file to your online software to create the various projects we need. I received a message back the next day that said that I could create as many funds as I needed to. I tried to be more specific with the question. It took 21 days for them to answer by way of their ticket system. I decided not to put myself through what I knew was going to be a bad relationship and I canceled the account. Then I found Continue to Give.

The Continue to Give folks are amazing. I am a new customer, but they have been very active in answering my questions, bulk uploading projects, and making sure that their forms work on our WordPress website (even adjusting the code a bit to see that they look right on my pages!) We are just starting .. with no public contributions yet.. and these folks have probably spent hours working with me.

All I can say is .. if what I see from customer service as a newbie is anything like what I will see when we get thousands of dollars of online contributions coming in .. I am going to be so happy!

On a side note: Most online giving systems allow for up to 3 projects to be funded with 1 contribution. There is no limit with this software!

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you for your review! We enjoy serving you!

Bev H.

Only one tiny change needed

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

We are a small non profit and our IT guy suggested Continue to Give. We've been using it about 6 months and so far it's been just great. I love that we get immediate notification of donations and our donors love the immediate receipt that is generated. That's great for us too because with just a small staff we don't have to worry about getting receipts out to donors. It's done! The only change that we wish is that we had the ability to customize it a bit. For us personally it would be nice if we could have recurring donations set so there is no option of putting in a preset end to the donations. People would always have the option to go in and stop their donations at any time but we would rather have Continue to Give suppose the donation will be ongoing indefinitely. Instead most of our donors think they have to set a stop time so most choose 12 months. That will cause us to have to re-recruit them after a year. Other than that, this is a really great system at an affordable price.

Pros

The immediate notification of donations. I was on the phone talking to a friend who was going to send us a donation and while we were still on the phone I got the notification that she had made the donation. It was nearly immediate! I also love the fact that it generates a receipt to the donor.

Cons

As I said in my review, and I probably should not have put all that in the review (feel free to shorten it) I wish that we could customize it so that for our organization our donors didn't have the option to set an end date. They could still go in and stop it at any time but putting that end date in their seems to encourage donors to plan to stop giving after a certain amount of time. So donors end up setting it for a year which means we have to go back and encourage them to renew their donation each time. Just makes it easier for them to stop.

Michael W.

Good Company to Work With

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

We have a form on our website (actually, connected to the CTG site) that makes it easy for our donors to give online. We then download weekly the donation details in an Excel spreadsheet and import them into our in-house donation software. Pretty easy!!

Pros

I have been impressed by Continue to Give's listening ear. They are not so large that they don't listen to suggestions that might benefit the software and not so small that they can't make positive changes! Also, I had been searching for a number of years for software that would make taking online donations easy AND allow Excel exports of the data so that we could load it into our in-house financial software. This software is great!

Cons

The only con I have is that I didn't learn about this software sooner!

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you, Michael, for your review and for being a part of the Continue to Give community! We are so happy to hear Continue to Give is helping your company, especially when it comes to your online donations. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us!

Ellie F.

We appreciate everything Continue to Give has done for us!

Reviewed on 2016/07/28

Great service! Abigail goes above and beyond. If she doesn't know the answer to a question she finds it our or has a solution.

Pros

Customer Service is right there to help when needed. You always get the same person so you feel that you have a partnership/relationship and they make me feel like they appreciate my business.

Cons

The reporting - when you compare records/batches with your bank records. I think they are working on a fix. :)
It would be nice to have the capabilities to create a store where it is a purchase and not a donation.

Carla W.

Continue to Give

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

The recurring donations keep people from forgetting to make donations to the ministry. This helps to keep our support as missionaries regular.

Pros

We so appreciate the customer support at Continue to Give. The website takes a little to figure out but provides exactly what we need. It would be a little easier if there was a formal training session. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great help in figuring out how to use the website. We love that the software does recurring donations and it keeps those donations reliable

Cons

We would love to have the software be able to draw daily instead of weekly. There seems to be a new fix with that and we will be trying it to see how well it works.

Kevin W.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Simple online giving platform for churches

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Overall we have been very happy with the service and convenience of C2G. Reporting is easy to manage.
Our congregation has been very happy with the service and opportunity to give online.

Pros

After researching a number of online giving platforms, Continue to Give met our basic needs to offer online giving for our church members. Continue to Give also had lower transaction costs.

Cons

The initial process of getting setup was a little more involved than I expected, but i am sure the other companies had a similar process to get funds setup. Also had to educate our people. Just part of the process.

Steven N.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great site to funnel tax-exempt contributions!

Reviewed on 2016/12/16

The features of this site and mobile app afford those who give to customize their login and giving experience. I'm still trying to figure out how to access my end of the account on my mobile device, although when connected on facebook, it's super easy to look at what gifts came in. When I called, the customer service went above and beyond my expectations.

Pros

The ability to track the gift giving makes it easy to keep up on who gives as well as confirming when giving goes through.

Cons

I've only found it easy to access my itemized giving in my settings via facebook. I have not had success in doing so through the mobile app C2G.

Austin H.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Decent Auto Tithing Program

Reviewed on 2017/04/14

I have set up my account to automatically donate my weekly amount to my local church. I don't do much with the program after setting it up; I just receive the notifications that my offering has gone through. It is pretty simple, but using the desktop website seems kind of jumbled and not super easy to navigate. When in doubt, however I have contacted customer support and they were extremely helpful.

Pros

-Automatic deductions
-Timeframe query
-Feedback of successful transactions

Cons

Desktop site is not simple

Response from Continue to Give

Austin,

Thank you for your review. We recently updated the desktop version for donors. Check it out at www.continuetogive.com! We hope you enjoy the updates!

Andrea W.

Great for raising missionary support!

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

I've only been using the service for a few months now. Overall it's a great way to collect both one-time and recurring donations from supporters who want to be able to give online. There's a few minor things that I'd like to be able to change (for example, when you display your monthly goal & what percentage of that goal you have reached, their formula treats one-time donations and monthly donations the same way, making it appear you are closer to your goal than you really are) but I've never come across something major enough to contact Customer Service. From a missionary standpoint, the dashboard is easy enough to use. I've had a few supporters who've had a bit of an issue setting up their giving accounts, but it may simply be a matter of them not being very familiar with online technology as a whole, rather than this specific site.

Response from Continue to Give

Andrea we have gone ahead and fixed your monthly goal display. It is now restarting every month. Thank you for reviewing us today and we are glad our service is helping you grow in your mission!

If you ever have even the slightest issue or questions you can shoot us a quick email at [email protected]

Kristi R.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Simple to use and easy to receive online offerings!

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

staff quickly responds and fixes issues & answers questions!

Pros

imputting is simple no computer or excel spreadsheet training needed
at a glance tracking of giving

Cons

new tweaks can affect the input fields - right now i am unable to change the date field until i edit an entry

Monique W.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Continue to give

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

Setting up an account for mission work to Africa. I am an Obstetrician Gynecologist who has been traveling to Cameroon once a year to be the graduation speaker at a Christian nursing school. This part is paid for by a sponsoring organization, but last year we used the Cameroon trip as a "stepping stone" to also go to South Sudan, which has the world's highest maternal mortality rate, to speak at midwife schools, medical schools, and other locations. This was not covered by the Cameroon sponsoring organization, so we had to fund raise ourselves, which was not something we were experienced in. We were limited by the fact that we could only receive checks, not credit cards. So we are thinking that Continue to Give will help us be better organized this year!

Pros

Christian based, helps us not have to "reinvent the wheel"

Cons

Really no complaints.

Response from Continue to Give

Very excited to be working with you! Send us an email if you have any questions! [email protected]

Sherri R.

Great tool

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

Continue to Give is a great tool for receiving donations online. I like how it integrates with our online church management service to automatically link the donation to the person in our system. Giving has slowly and steadily increased as people have used the reoccurring donation feature to automatically have their donation withdrawn from their source of funds. I'm not a fan of the way you set up campaigns for different funds. It could be more user friendly in that area. That is why I gave it an average of 4 stars.

Pros

Integration with Elvanto

Cons

Setting up campaigns, or projects

Mackenzie C.

Overall great organization to help raise funds

Reviewed on 2016/11/17

I got a little confused when first registering because I signed up for a "demo" site which I did not realize at the time was different from a normal donation site. Thankfully someone emailed me from Continue to Give and told me that I could not receive funds using the demo site. They caught it early in my donation process and I was able to make the switch to the real account.

Pros

The ease of sharing Continue to Give on social media.

Cons

I did not realize a demo site was not able to receive funds. I had people donate and the website told me I had those funds, even though I would not actually be able to receive that money.

Teia R.
  • Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Continue to Give Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

Continue to Give is an ideal solution for churches.

Pros

Continue to Give doesn't require much effort, and that's such an important feature when it comes to donating money.

Cons

The pledge reminders are a little bothersome to receive, but I know that it's important that I get them so that I can follow through with my promises.

Response from Continue to Give

Hi Teia
Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that we can help serve your mission! As alway, if there is anything you need, please reach out to our support team!

David M.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Continue to Give has everything!

Reviewed on 2018/12/25

Pros

Continue to Give literally has anything you could think you would need when it comes to online giving. Seriously just go to their Features page and you'll see! They help keep things feeling personal and custom as to help engage giving even better with your donors. It is very user friendly to set up and has great pricing models customized to help smaller organizations.

Cons

I actually have nothing negative to say, they do it all and they do it well!

Roman B.

Simple & Practical

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

We've had nothing but success and positive feedback from many members of our congregation.
Both the Kiosk app and Web embed have worked well

Pros

Simple and Practical

Cons

N/A

Rebecca J.

'Tis good, 'tis good.

Reviewed on 2016/11/17

I switched to Continue to Give from GoFundMe and like it. I struggle to figure out how to navigate the website, but the fees are less than GoFundMe and I like the values of this fundraising site better. Yes, GoFundMe is easier, but I'd rather pay less fees and support values that are similar to mine.
As far as I know, donors haven't had much trouble, but not many people give anymore and I don't know if that's due to the site, lack of advertising on my part, or a drop in donations.
Overall, it's a good site and I recommend it to people seeking to fund raise.

satisfied

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

I am a satisfied customer!

Pros

I like that the fee charged is minimal and the platform is pretty simple to use

Cons

the platform is somewhat outdated and with a third party (we pay) it adds an additional chain that may not be necessary

Mary M.

Making Fundraising Easier

Reviewed on 2016/03/23

The last thing I want to think about is fundraising, but it's part of my job as a missionary. Continue to Give makes it easier because my donors go to my page and process their donations with ease. Everything works with my supporting organization and all donors are given their tax receipts without me having to be involved in every step of the process. It makes fundraising easier!

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you like the program!

Jenna M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great product!

Reviewed on 2017/01/11

I found the product very easy to use. I think that it's a very good and needed program. I hope that others will see it the same!

Bill E.

Making Life Easier

Reviewed on 2016/03/23

As an international missionary, I have supporters all over the world. Continue to Give allows me to point all my donors to one place so they can set up monthly recurring donations or one-time gifts. Now I can focus on what my calling is...reaching out to nations for Christ.

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you like the program!

Vanessa B.

Great tool. Even better price!

Reviewed on 2016/03/11

Continue To Give is an amazing tool that makes fundraising easy for everyone! When fundraising for our adoption, we felt good about sharing our fundraising page because we knew the fee's were the lowest possible, and it was a good, honest company that we could trust. If I ever had a question, I received a quick and helpful response.