Continue To Give

4,3
Michelle K.

Great Option for Non Profits and Religious Organizations

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

Pros

Continue to Give software was one of the easiest to implement. It is very easy for users to navigate the system.

Cons

The reporting is the only area we could see improvement for our purposes.

Response from Continue to Give

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much for your review of Continue to Give! We are thrilled to hear that it is working for you and that it is easy to navigate. We do appreciate the feedback on the reporting and we will definitely take your feedback into consideration as we are constantly improving our software!

Continue to Give Team

Paul O.

Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/07/05

I like the concept, and generally it works well once you have your organization loaded. But people need to be able to find us, or we will miss donations.

Pros

The customer service reps are friendly whenever you are able to talk to one.

Cons

Everytime I have called lately, I get a recording saying reps are busy and will get back to me in 24 hours. Sorry, but if I am having a problem, and my organization has disappeared from the search function, I want help now to fix it so donors can find us in the search.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Shirley J.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Continue to Give was the right choice at the right time

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/09/10

They have been great. They followed up with us when we first got started to make sure we were doing ok. They recently reached out again to give us an update about new features. I look forward to hearing more about it, but I think we will keep our same minimal level of features for now.

Pros

We had been using a different credit card processor, but they raised their rates, so we shopped around until we found Continue to Give. Their representative met with our church board members via a computer meeting (before "zooming" was really a thing). They explained the features and helped us determine what level of features we would need. We wanted to give church members and visitors more options for how they could make their offering to the church. On-line giving appeals to people who may not carry check books anymore and are accustomed to making payments by digital means. Continue to Give has made an affordable way for us to offer this choice. We especially like that donors can easily designate their gifts to specific funds like our memorial fund, or our food bank fund.

Cons

I have had no negative experiences so far. We are using it only to process credit card donations and keep records of donors for annual statements.

Lorie S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Continue to Give is inexpensive but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

I saved money on monthly fees.

Pros

The setup on our website was easy and quick. Pricing is very affordable and billing works well. Adding funds is very easy. Reporting works well.

Cons

There isn't much visual appeal. The giving site is very generic and lacks interest. While it's easy to add funds, there isn't much room for casting vision and adding art. Tech support is available only through email. I had to work hard to get a phone number to speak with a real live person. When I switched to Continue to Give 2 years ago I was using a "Cadilac" company and was looking to save some money on fees. I saved money but now I feel like I have a "Fiesta"! I'm on the hunt again for an Outback.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Eric H.

Help and Continue to Give

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

We have had a great experience with this company and continue to recommend it churches and ministries world wide.

Pros

How quickly and easy it is to set up a fundraising campaign.

Cons

It is difficult for our foreign partners to give on this platform as they have difficulty calculating the exchange rates. Would be a great feature to have added in the future to the CTG platform.

Julie L.

Church Giving Platform

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

Continue to Give was the first online giving platform we used for our church. It was easy to implement, easy to teach to the end user and downloading transactions and reports was super easy.

Pros

The feature I liked most about Continue to Give is the payouts were gross dollars and the fee was deducted from our bank account once a month. This feature helped me balance and account for the total giving amount and was easy to match for audit purposes.

Cons

The feature I liked least was the inability to call someone if I needed to. Generally I use online options such as chat to discuss an issue but there are occasions when being able to speak to someone is more beneficial.

Aaron W.
Industry: Religious Institutions

We were two snowstorms away from financial crisis.

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

When our church giving relied primarily on people being present and submitting check or cash, a snow storm on a Sunday could seriously disrupt our cash flow. Two Sundays in a row could have created a crisis. We started working with Continue to Give well before the COVID-19 crisis, so our cash flow ended up being seamless, even while not meeting in person for five months! They're system cooperates with our database (Breeze), so tracking and reporting giving is easy. I'm grateful to have Continue to Give on our team.

Pros

The support is there to help us and our contributors use the system well. We have been able to create multiple funds as specific initiatives arrive, like a missions trip or a building project.

Cons

The online interface for contributors could use an aesthetic update.

John B.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Feature rich - but not intuitive

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

We transitioned from using PayPal over to Continue to Give. Overall, we have reduced our transaction fees and increased the use of online giving dramatically.

Pros

Lots of features - ability to set up recurring transactions that allow you to split your giving to different funds.

Cons

Less than intuitive in how things are set up - making you guess how to accomplish certain tasks.

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you, John, for taking the time to review Continue to Give! We are glad to hear that Continue to Give has helped reduced your transactions fees and increased your online giving! We are sorry that it was less than intuitive in terms of setup. We are constantly perfecting our software and working towards making our setup more intuitive.

We so appreciate your feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or comments.

Carla W.

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

The recurring donations keep people from forgetting to make donations to the ministry. This helps to keep our support as missionaries regular.

Pros

We so appreciate the customer support at Continue to Give. The website takes a little to figure out but provides exactly what we need. It would be a little easier if there was a formal training session. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great help in figuring out how to use the website. We love that the software does recurring donations and it keeps those donations reliable

Cons

We would love to have the software be able to draw daily instead of weekly. There seems to be a new fix with that and we will be trying it to see how well it works.

Teia R.
Industry: Philanthropy

Continue to Give Review

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/03/17

Continue to Give is an ideal solution for churches.

Pros

Continue to Give doesn't require much effort, and that's such an important feature when it comes to donating money.

Cons

The pledge reminders are a little bothersome to receive, but I know that it's important that I get them so that I can follow through with my promises.

Response from Continue to Give

Hi Teia
Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that we can help serve your mission! As alway, if there is anything you need, please reach out to our support team!

Scott L.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Continue to Give. A good value for the money, but confusing to use.

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

While I like some features of Continue to Give, some areas will give users (both donors and donees) a pause.

From a donor point of view, giving to a missionary or church that has a link to a donor page is a breeze. A form pops up and the donor can give online. The service sends an email documenting your giving and the site has a report that will show you your giving history. However, if a donor goes directly to the Continue to Give site, they will be very confused and lost. Maybe the donor shouldn't be going to the site directly, but the option exists to create an account as a giver. Once the account is set up, there is no direction as to what to do next.

From a donee point of view, the service has some nice features. I manage a missionary organization, and the ability for donors to give to support a particular missionary is a benefit. Again, the reports for donations are very helpful but sometimes inaccurate. My biggest problem is when the report says an ACH donation has failed when it has in fact gone through.

My other peeve is in trying to match individual donations to the batches that are posted to our bank. I export the giving transactions and mark the individual giving to match what came into the bank account. Between having to look up ACH vs CC batches and multiple batches in one day, it can be quite a chore. The recently added batch reporting helps, but that report can't be exported and only shows one day at a time.

I will say that the support team for Continue to Give is very helpful and responsive. They have assisted me with any issues I have had in short order.

Overall, I have to say I am pleased with Continue to Give, even with its shortcomings. There is no donation service quite like it, especially for missionary organizations. Reporting is good and the integration with a church/missionary website is excellent. I've not used some of the features that are available for churches (like the kiosk and mobile apps) but they look very well thought out. And the pricing compares favorably to other methods I have looked at. I would recommend it.

Pros

Reporting.
Integration with organization website.
Communication to donors.

Cons

Confusing set up for organizations and missionaries.
Reconciling donations to batch bank deposits.

Michael W.

Very Surprised with Customer Support after Failed Attempt with Another Similar Company

Reviewed on 2017/11/13

Online giving, text giving, ACH giving. We are trying to reduce the in-house workload that mailed checks mean to us. This software will help a great deal!

Pros

My review has more to do with newbie customer-support of the folks at Continue To Give.

About 2 months ago I signed up with a different company to handle our online-giving needs. I had a question for them, so I created a ticket. It was an easy question: Can I upload a CSV file to your online software to create the various projects we need. I received a message back the next day that said that I could create as many funds as I needed to. I tried to be more specific with the question. It took 21 days for them to answer by way of their ticket system. I decided not to put myself through what I knew was going to be a bad relationship and I canceled the account. Then I found Continue to Give.

The Continue to Give folks are amazing. I am a new customer, but they have been very active in answering my questions, bulk uploading projects, and making sure that their forms work on our WordPress website (even adjusting the code a bit to see that they look right on my pages!) We are just starting .. with no public contributions yet.. and these folks have probably spent hours working with me.

All I can say is .. if what I see from customer service as a newbie is anything like what I will see when we get thousands of dollars of online contributions coming in .. I am going to be so happy!

On a side note: Most online giving systems allow for up to 3 projects to be funded with 1 contribution. There is no limit with this software!

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you for your review! We enjoy serving you!

Bev H.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Only one tiny change needed

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

We are a small non profit and our IT guy suggested Continue to Give. We've been using it about 6 months and so far it's been just great. I love that we get immediate notification of donations and our donors love the immediate receipt that is generated. That's great for us too because with just a small staff we don't have to worry about getting receipts out to donors. It's done! The only change that we wish is that we had the ability to customize it a bit. For us personally it would be nice if we could have recurring donations set so there is no option of putting in a preset end to the donations. People would always have the option to go in and stop their donations at any time but we would rather have Continue to Give suppose the donation will be ongoing indefinitely. Instead most of our donors think they have to set a stop time so most choose 12 months. That will cause us to have to re-recruit them after a year. Other than that, this is a really great system at an affordable price.

Pros

The immediate notification of donations. I was on the phone talking to a friend who was going to send us a donation and while we were still on the phone I got the notification that she had made the donation. It was nearly immediate! I also love the fact that it generates a receipt to the donor.

Cons

As I said in my review, and I probably should not have put all that in the review (feel free to shorten it) I wish that we could customize it so that for our organization our donors didn't have the option to set an end date. They could still go in and stop it at any time but putting that end date in their seems to encourage donors to plan to stop giving after a certain amount of time. So donors end up setting it for a year which means we have to go back and encourage them to renew their donation each time. Just makes it easier for them to stop.

Michael W.

Good Company to Work With

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

We have a form on our website (actually, connected to the CTG site) that makes it easy for our donors to give online. We then download weekly the donation details in an Excel spreadsheet and import them into our in-house donation software. Pretty easy!!

Pros

I have been impressed by Continue to Give's listening ear. They are not so large that they don't listen to suggestions that might benefit the software and not so small that they can't make positive changes! Also, I had been searching for a number of years for software that would make taking online donations easy AND allow Excel exports of the data so that we could load it into our in-house financial software. This software is great!

Cons

The only con I have is that I didn't learn about this software sooner!

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you, Michael, for your review and for being a part of the Continue to Give community! We are so happy to hear Continue to Give is helping your company, especially when it comes to your online donations. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us!

Phil P.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Continue To Give Is a Great Giving Portal for Online Church/Religious Non-Profit Organizations

Reviewed on 2016/11/17

Continue to Give offers many easy-to-use options for setting up online giving for your church or religious non-profit. These include: giving via credit card or bank account; one-time or recurring gifts; contributions or payments for events/other non-contributions; giving via website, tablet, mobile phone, or kiosk; unlimited giving designations, and the ability to list them in any order you desire; missionary designations that go to your account but show credit to the missionary; the ability to have separate web pages for each designation/event/missionary, so that they can be promoted by themselves, if desired; extensive reporting and exporting options; and lots more. The service is constantly being updated to offer more features, and customer support is very accessible and responsive to your needs. I highly recommend Continue to Give for your online giving needs.

Pros

Easy to use. Lots of options. Great reporting.

Ellie F.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

We appreciate everything Continue to Give has done for us!

Reviewed on 2016/07/28

Great service! Abigail goes above and beyond. If she doesn't know the answer to a question she finds it our or has a solution.

Pros

Customer Service is right there to help when needed. You always get the same person so you feel that you have a partnership/relationship and they make me feel like they appreciate my business.

Cons

The reporting - when you compare records/batches with your bank records. I think they are working on a fix. :)
It would be nice to have the capabilities to create a store where it is a purchase and not a donation.

Billy H.
Company size: Self Employed

Non-techy Pastor that can still make it work

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

As the title shows...I am not the "techiest" of individuals, but even I can make it work. It has given our small church the ability to some what match what a larger church can offer in easy of giving. The text to give and website giving has helped tremendously. We now have over 65% of all funds come electronically.

Pros

It is very user friendly, and the customer support has always been first rate.

Cons

Making it through the initial set-up, but that still was not difficult. Because tech-support helps all the way through.

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you, Billy, for your review of Continue to Give! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that Continue to Give is working for you and your church. We understand the initial setup was a bit tough to make it through, and we are always looking to improve our setup process. But, we are ecstatic to hear that our text to give and website giving has helped you tremendously!

If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Scott S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Greatest customer service team ever

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

A one stop solution for giving, tracking and communicating with donors and accounting.

Pros

It is easy to use and anytime I have a question there team is ready with the right answer. They bend over backwards to make sure you understand the solution.

Cons

Very feature is built for ease of use. I have no complaints

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you very much Scott. We are very happy to have been serving you as you serve those in Haiti for all these years! Keep up your great work, and we'll continue to to serve you and others with our software!

Bryan B.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Continue to Give is a great option for churches/missions agencies looking to add online giving!

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

We have had a good experience with Continue to Give. Once it was set up, there was little more that needed to be done.

Pros

CTG is a great option for churches and mission agencies looking to add online giving options. Customer service was extremely helpful in getting us set up.

Cons

The platform seems a little dated. It is not as intuitive as I would like it to be and a little complicated because it is designed to meet so many needs. I don't know how exactly I would have them change things, but if it could be simplified and more intuitive.

On the plus side, they are very willing to help people learn the interface.

Joe B.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Nine months in and almost all good with Continue to Give

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

It has improved our ability to promote online giving for our non profit and the overall customer support has been good. We are still growing to learn to use more of its features but happy with the product

Pros

The giving side is very easy and the notifications are good

Cons

More difficult to customize thank you responses to different types of donations

Response from Continue to Give

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write Continue to Give a review. We truly appreciate your business! We are so glad to hear you are happy with the giving side of Continue to Give and are sorry to hear about the difficulty with customizing your thank you responses for different donation types. We are continuously improving our software and take every suggestions very seriously.

Thank you again for writing a review and for being a Continue to Give customer!

Andrea W.

Improvements

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

Continue to Give listens to their users. They've rolled out several new features allowing organizations to better serve their donors, including a virtual terminal and the option to make changes to donor accounts at their request. I like that they are continuously improving and making it simpler to use!

Pros

The ability to assist donors by making changes to their donations & the ability to run a one-time donation through the virtual terminal without requiring the donor to set up an account.

Cons

For someone with a long term monthly goal, the "progress" meter doesn't really show an accurate picture of support that has come in. If you have it reset each month, it doesn't take into account one-time gifts and doesn't show each monthly gift until it's been processed, so the % is lower than your actual. If you don't have it reset each month, it adds monthly gifts each month, so it shows you at a higher % than your actual.

Jonathan S.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

They are great to work with, quick to respond, and support a wonderful easy to use product.

Pros

This application is very user friendly for setting up new campaigns and integration to our donation software.

Cons

Nothing is really disliked about the software.

Response from Continue to Give

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that Continue to Give is working for you and your organization! Thank you so much for being a part of Continue to Give and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need anything!

Daniel A.

Kingdom Way Ministries

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/11/29

As the President/CEO of Kingdom Way Ministries I have found the Continue to Give platform invaluable to our ministry.

The features below have been a game changer for us:

1. Adding new affiliate partners - we have established other non-profit ministries as partners that has provided them with a platform to raise funds for their ministry which has also helped ours indirectly.
2. The ease to set up various projects for ease of designated giving and for vision casting and highlighting the scope of what we do.
3. The ease of social sharing.
4. Giving goal visual bar as a great measurement for us and for our donors.

Pros

Being able to add ministry partners as missionaries to help advance their ministries and ours. In addition, I love the ease to establish new projects that our donors can designate their giving towards. This brings in funds that would otherwise not come in. A

Cons

I wish the event project option had a little more versatility by offering various ticket prices / options under one event page set up.

Rachael A.

Great!

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Pros

It's pretty intuitive and easy to figure out. Even if I don't know how to do something, it doesn't take me long to figure it out.
That also seems that way for all the donors that use Continue to Give- I rarely encounter anyone that has issues with it, and even when it does happen, it's a pretty easy fix.
Continue to Give has especially been helpful during the time of COVID to be able to have an easy avenue for donors to give donations despite our services having to physically shut down for so long.

Cons

I can't really think of anything at the moment.

Lisa M.

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

Overall, having this option has been great to offer our clients.

Pros

I like that this was represented through my local bank. I know exactly who I am talking to when I have an issue as I can go through my representative if I would like to. Continue to give associates have also been very helpful. No question too small. Very friendly to talk with over the phone.

Cons

Some items are hard to understand. I have to switch between admin and regular; wish that I didn't have to do that.

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you, Lisa, for taking the time to write Continue to Give a review! We truly appreciate your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are overall happy with Continue to Give but are sorry to hear that some items are difficult to understand. We are constantly working on new software updates and reviews like yours truly help!