T-Max Predictive Dialer

Web-based predictive dialer for efficient outbound calling

5 /5 (10 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Heather M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Makes my job so much easier

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

I really am thankful for this sofware

Pros

This makes my job so much easier. to not have to hand dial everyone i call.

Cons

Hard to learn how to use at first, but its still great.

Jared W.
  • Industry: Insurance

Excellent service overall

Reviewed on 2017/04/15

I have used Tmax dialer for several years, both the predictive and voice-broad cast. The ease of use and affordable pricing are some great points to the service, but hands down the customer support is the best. Anytime I had a question or a need the staff was there within minutes to take care of my needs. Fully plan on continuing to use their service for years to come.

Pros

Cons

N/A

Brandy C.

Remarkable product!

Reviewed on 2017/04/15

T-Max provides you with a simple to use, yet robust inbound and outbound call center software designed specifically to provide more personalized service and accelerate sales productivity by instantly optimizing your agent's talk-time. Their world-class customer service team will be with you every step of the way to ensure your success!

Channa B.

Great Help

Reviewed on 2017/04/06

The staff was very helpful and I loved the free trial with no c.c. info needed. That doesnt usually happen. Most free trials expect your credit card ,then you have ro cancel . But nope not these guys..

Response from T-Max Dialer & Communications

thanks

Dustin S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Seamless Transition

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

T-Max has helped maximize our overall productivity. We are producing approx 20% more profit/revenue since migrating from a previous company. It was simple to learn and the transition was seamless. In addition, we are also saving a substantial amount of money.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about this system.

Jeff H.

Great Dialer Platform

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

I have been very impressed with T-Max dialer and their staff. I've tried out multiple companies None of them compare to the efficiency and quality they have provided us. I want to say thanks for the quick turnaround time and effort the T-Max team provided.

Earl W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great People Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

The people there are great, friendly and motivated to answer all your concerns.

Pros

They have a couple product, the voice broadcast is great. It has a pay as you go function that works extremely well for my office, I'm never taken by surprise by a huge4 bill I don't understand. the reporting and functionality gives you a ton of information to streamline your process and make the most out of every minute and dollar.
The predictive dialer is a per seat cost and extremely efficient. It will allow you to do more in an hour than you normally could do in an 8 hour work day.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the name isn't spoken on the outbound message of the voice broadcast.

Charles K.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

This company has some great employees ones that are willing to go the extra mile to help you...

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

We have been working with T-max Dialer and Communication for 3 yrs, and continue to grow. They have helped us stay in contact with our client's and save time doing so with there VOice Broadcast System.

Pros

Value and their experience.

Mak H.

Best Dialer Ever

Reviewed on 2017/04/15

Very good company to use, walked me through the setting up of my first campaign and followed up to make sure i didn't have any other questions. The dialer worker flawlessly and got our company a lot of new prospects. We will continue with using the predictive dialer for the foreseeable future and have now started using the voice Broadcaster as well.

Response from T-Max Dialer & Communications

Keith G.

easy to use and cheap

Reviewed on 2015/04/15

no issues and simple to use