Claritysoft CRM

User-friendly customer relationship management software

4,4
4,6
4,2
4,5
4,7
David C.
Industry: Banking

Claritysoft - An Affordable CRM & Awesome Team!

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

I had trouble in the past tracking clients and the various stages of the sales process. With Claritysoft, I have been able to customize the sale stages, easily add emails and notes and better track the clients. Addtionally, I have been able to organize and clean-up the account records and making the information more functional and easy to manipulate. I use the Outlook Plug-in daily, this is one of the best features of Claritysoft and has been a huge time saver for me!

Pros

There are many features within Claritysoft which make the software very functional and easy to customize to fit the company. The ability to customize Claritysoft, ie. adding categories, drop-down list, etc. makes the software very functional. With limited CRM use in the past, I found the Claritysoft easy to customize and use. The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with; she is patient and makes sure we understand the software as we worked together customizing and implementing to fit the company's needs.

Cons

The one Cons; when downloading accounts and contacts from an excel spreadsheet it can be a difficult mapping and understanding all the different fields. With the help on my implementation specialist, I better understand the concept, but it still can be over-whelming and confusing.

Dan K.
Industry: Media Production
Company size: Self Employed

First time CRM user likes Claritysoft!

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Excellent!

Pros

I like having so much critical information kept in one place. As my business grows, I needed a better way to track my accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities. Claritysoft has been extremely helpful in this regard.

Cons

I think the mobile functionality could be improved. And I think customized reporting could be made easier to use.

Chris E.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Pros

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's.

My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

Cons

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

Douglas J.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

A Good Product, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

It is easy for multiple people to use and enter/update data.

Pros

I was impressed with it's clear layout. It was easy to set up and use on a daily basis.

Cons

This is not an exact fit for out needs, but was close enough and the customer support is great. It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup. Both the caller and the business site end up in the same list of accounts. We can use filters, but it seems having different terms and lists would be good.

Response from Claritysoft

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Regarding your need to distinguish between caller and business accounts, Clarity CRM offers a feature called Custom Record Types which allows you to create multiple types of records within a given module. This functionality should meet your need to differentiate between caller and business accounts within the accounts module. In addition, you can customize the screen layout of each record type to reflect specific details. Custom Record Types are available in Clarity CRM Enterprise. For additional details, please contact your account manager.

Mark S.
Industry: Legal Services

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Reviewed on 2016/07/19

Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point.

We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team.

We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet.

Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings.

The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around".

As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

Cons

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies).

Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

John V.
Industry: Management Consulting

Outstanding Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed. What impressed me is that the support team did not abandon the process to solve the problem, and stayed with us until the problem was solved. That type of service does not with many companies but appears to be culturally ingrained at ClaritySoft. Finally, most people don't think of the sales team as part of support, but our sales rep has been an integral part of our continued use of and growth with ClaritySoft.

Pros

We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Cons

Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Andrea H.

Easy to use, lots of good characteristics. Great support team!

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Ability to list accounts, vendors and partners, sorting functions, enter attachments, keep track of all communication.

Cons

Slowness of capturing my email communication. Software is set up for sales, I use it for account management and therefore do not use all the features

Response from Claritysoft

Hello Andrea, thank you for taking time to post a review of Claritysoft. If you are struggling with your email or creating work flows more aligned with account management please reach out to our support team for assistance. We use Claritysoft to manage all of our customer data after the sales process, it's highly flexible and easy to customize to your unique environment. Give us a call for assistance.

Jeff H.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Almost instant service. Everyone is pleasant and genuine. No complaints and they are able to offer suggestions to assist with staff implementation.

Pros

I really like the training, technical support and quotation module. I like that we can set it up and customize the way we want it. I also liked that is was simple to get a fair price from Clarity and not some drawn out process with a large price tag.

Cons

I would like to see the drip marketing and mobile task integration - It is coming.

Desirae S.
Industry: Farming

Claritysoft

Reviewed on 2017/04/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Overall this is a nice product for a company that wants to go from the shelf to up and running quickly, and that doesn't have a tech savvy team to take on the more challenging but full featured customizations that some other CRMs offer.

Pros

What I like best about this product is its ease of use upfront and the offering of monthly training. Ease of use increases user adoption. Some other features that are nice are:
Some flexibility in customizations
Advanced search option

Cons

The things I liked least about this product are as follows:
While the product offers some easy and simply customization options, they can also be very limiting.
Difficult email integration

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Gail P.

I have been with Claritysoft for a couple of years now, and I am very happy with the Databases

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Easy to learn and use, and customize Claritysoft has excellent support in helping in all areas of use.

Cons

As of yet I need an outside App to connect with our Quickbooks, but can be done with the Zapier App.

Rhonda R.

Excellent customer support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our org

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize to our needs!
Excellent customer service support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our organization and what we are trying to accomplish using the software.

Cons

Setting up customized reports. Each organization is different and we had reporting requests that took longer than expected to customize.

Kyle T.
Industry: Music

Easy to use and navigate

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

Pros

Simple easy to use interface, customization on your home screen.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative, it's been an overall positive experience so far!

David C.

I like the software very much. It has helped with organizing my schedule and tasks.

Reviewed on 2015/06/24

The operation and and function of the software makes sense to me, so it was reasonably easy to implement. The training that we received at the time of the purchase was very good and I don't think we have used all of the training we purchased. Any questions that I have asked have been answered quickly and thoroughly.

The operation of the software has benefited our company by providing a central location for customer information for all users to view.

Kathy S.
Industry: Construction

Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

Other than a few functionality issues, it is a good system that does the job.

Pros

The Customer Service and Knowledge Base options are outstanding. There has never been a time that I couldn't get a hold of someone if I needed assistance. The training videos are wonderful and I have ALWAYS found an answer for what I need.

Cons

I would prefer to see more flexibility in the reporting system.
The search accessibility could be more user-friendly.

Rodger H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Claritysoft CRM Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

Very good

Pros

It’s ability to organize and store valuable data. Data mining is extremely viable to our growth

Cons

Need to improve on blocks of e blast For different clients

Richard C.
Industry: Nanotechnology
Company size: Self Employed

A solution to truly fit my growing needs

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

I started with ClaritySoft because I could see a spike of activity coming in my business and I needed a safe place to organize my contacts and notes. I am so glad I made the move when I did. I am learning better how to work with it everyday and am learning to make it part of my daily work-flow. I have to say that the sales & support staff make you feel so welcome - like they really have your back. The fact that they truly listen and encourage questions make a big difference for me - making me feel better about using ClaritySoft everyday now and into the future.

Pros

ClaritySoft is flexible in how it works and how it looks on the screen - all of which impact its effectiveness for my own purposes. I have been able to configure it to do what I need and am confident knowing that I can amend things if I need to and there is lots more horsepower to reach when I need it.

Cons

I had some challenges with an import (with notes), but I also realize that there are limitations to CSV importing notes - and that is just the way it is.

Laurence C.
Industry: Real Estate

Developed for high frequency calls - Outstanding customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

This has massively improved our sales.

Pros

We moved over from Saleforce where we were able to average 75 calls per day per person - Claritysoft has enabled us to increase the number of calls per sales person per day to 120 whilst capturing all of the relevant data and ensuring that all sales opportunities are followed up until completion.

We tested four other CRMs including using Salesforce, which we used for a year - financially it was a black hole and the service was beyond horrendous. It was a joke. So we were very focused on customer service when moving to a new CRM and we have had a very good experience with Claritysoft. Their support team have ensured that we have a customed CRM designed for our needs. There were one or two delays in setting up our reporting, but the team at Claritysoft just used this as an opportunity to further prove their commitment to our company by going above and beyond to create an accurate and detailed reporting system.

One thing that I will say is that we are based in London, we are not a US Firm and we are not use to having a tech company so focused on the client experience. They offer time and support in a very understanding manner and the fact that they are based in the US means that we can communicate with them daily until around 11pm every day.

I do not believe I have ever reviewed another company before however, the product is excellent and allows you to speed dial and the service is the best we have come across.

Cons

I would like to add further lead status updates to the Log Activity menu because when we want to change the lead status we have to go to one additional page.

Robin R.
Industry: Medical Devices

Claritysoft Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

The CRM is very helpful to our Sales team. It helps them track leads, account activities, reminders to contact prospects/customers, estimated sales, etc. The Claritysoft customer service and sales team are great to work with as well.

Pros

Very user friendly. Customer service is very helpful and always available to assist. Helps track sales, opportunities, follow-ups, etc. Easy

Cons

Training videos are not listed in an order that makes sense fora new user to follow. E-mails sent to customers are not shown as a "touch", so you can't always identify or run a report showing the last time you connected with a customer. Product dictionaries could use an upgrade so you can move items around easily.

Industry: Philanthropy

Served its purpose but could use some work

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/07

I think it could be improved, but is a good tool for smaller businesses to use. We had to do a lot of customization which can be frustrating when you want to be able to use the software for varying purposes. It didn't quite fit the needs of our organization, but I think it could be good for organizations that are starting up.

Pros

The user interface was relatively easy to use and resembled Microsoft products in the way it was setup. It offers an online version that allows you to access the software regardless of where you are.

Cons

The online version and desktop version are different. Our organization had individuals that interacted with the software differently and some people used the online version more than the desktop. At times there was confusion regarding where certain items were listed or if they were under different modules. Although this wasn't a huge ordeal it did pose some inconveniences at times when trying to locate information or when people had access to different modules.

Response from Claritysoft

Thank you for your review.
Claritysoft is an exceptionally customizable CRM with near limitless possibilities for exact-fit tailoring, including completely customized modules configured with completely customized fields. You can personalize Claritysoft to meet the individual requirements of each your department, and tailor user access so various users only see what they need to.
Please reach out to our Customer Support. They may be able to offer suggestions for personalizing the solution and present you with tips for a more efficient experience. And of course, our 100% U.S. based Customer Support is always free.
Additionally, here are some videos that should give you some ideas for Claritysoft customization.

Custom Modules:

Differentiated Record Types:

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Betsy H.
Industry: E-Learning

Great Value for Intuitive CRM that Our Staff Uses

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

CRM that's easy to use and very cost-effective.

Pros

Switching CRM systems is agonizing, no doubt about it, but we had not choice when our previous provider went out of business. Claritysoft was a great choice for us. Intuitive, relatively simple, and with great support in the transition. Among other things, we had struggled with getting our sales staff to use our CRM (our customer service and implementation staff depended on it). Now, all are using the system and we have built our database substantially.

Cons

We have a relatively large database (200,000+ records) and it is sometimes slow. But it does work, at far less cost than other systems. Over the years, we have found bugs. The good news is that the support and development team are very responsive.

Simon C.
Industry: Construction

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Overall we have been very satisfied with the product. Claritysoft seems to have put in the effort where it matters the most.

Pros

Our company has been using Claritysoft for the past 5 years. The product is easy to use and has allowed us to better track all of our customer interactions.

When you need support there are never any long cues. The people at Claritysoft are always helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Cons

Some of the available rules in the reporting could be further refined. I would also like some additional features in the work flow automation module

Steve L.
Industry: Medical Devices

Claritysoft CRM provides ultimate efficiency

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

It has been very good. Again, I can't overstate how great support has been. We believed we would get the best support from Claritysoft and you have not let us down.

Pros

The flexibility of customization by the administrator and user .
The support Claritysoft has provided from startup to current. Support is excellent. This is very important as we set up the software to our needs. Even when we think we have it just right, new additions may be needed and they guide me through the process, often time making suggestions that will accomplish what I wanted to do much more efficiently.
Training is Excellent! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for doing an fantastic job.

Cons

As we rolled out the program it would be nice to establish the template and with one stroke to have it applicable to everyone. Then if they want to customize for their own use, they can.

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great CRM to Manage the Buyer Journey

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

Overall, ClarirySoft does a good job of providing an overall solution to manage the buyer journey and customer relationships. I really like the reporting functionality as well.

Pros

I like the customization aspect of ClaritySoft the most. The interactive drag and drop feature to show what columns you would like to see is very beneficial. I also like the reporting functionality and the customization ability of the dashboard. The platform is also very easy to learn and implement quickly.

Cons

I least like the marketing functionality. I have a lot of issues with the templates and understanding if clickthroughs are authentic or a systematic error. The template "save" feature acts up for me as well. Also, I wish there were ways to implement more functionality in the support ticket portal as well as some automation between opportunity percentages.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ralph A.
Industry: Printing

Claritysoft for a small business

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Easy to implement and great support along the way.

Pros

Claritysoft has proven very easy to use which resulted in a very quick adoption rate by all users. Ease of entering new information and the Outlook Add-In make it easy to use every day.

Cons

Depending on the level of sales data integration you choose will affect some of the usage. Without a full integration of sales most of the Sales functions are not usable. We did find ways to import sales data use that to create reports.

Joshua D.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Helps convert leads into sales through quotation templates and great reminders.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Very helpful to convert leads to sales.

Pros

I like the reports module, as well as activity recording for review and training new representatives.

Cons

There could be additional functionality with the email blast module. For example, being able to select multiple records to perform list actions such as resend, delete, or create follow up activity.