Recognize Reviews

4.8/5 (21 reviews)
Jillian Z.

Great overall product

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Very good experience overall, great customer support and helpful account team!

Pros

It's easy for employees to use. Great way to show recognition

Cons

It has pretty simplistic reporting capabilities and the info is not always clean (employees aren't always in the department/teams they should be in).

Response from Recognize

Thanks for the review! Let us know what type of reporting you need and we can investigate. We build custom reports for customers, such as our latest engagement reports by roles.

For user management, we recommend the sFTP, Azure AD, or Yammer user sync as that keeps users data up to date automatically every night.

7.0/10
Shannen K.

We Love Recognize

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

Recognize has taken our internal recognition program to new heights and offered a fun way to reward staff for the hard work that they do.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and the support team is extremely responsive.

Cons

There are parts of the software that do not jive well with all systems.

TERRIBLE company

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/11
Review Source

Pros

Functionality looks good, easy to use, and has a similarity to social media. Peer recognition capability is a good thing.

Cons

Their integrity is highly lacking.

Recognize has no integrity. We were working with them and planning to use them when a superior platform came to our attention -- one that, for very little more cost, provided not only a peer recognition platform but also a performance review and feedback platform and an amazingly robust employee engagement survey platform. The peer recognition platform of the superior company is virtually identical to Recognize in functionality. However, we paid for Recognize, prior to hearing about the other platform. But when we informed Recognize that we had changed our mind, we got ZERO refund. Not even partial. The ONLY work Recognize had done was create our company's page. We hadn't even loaded our users' names. Literally no implementation occurred. And not only did they refuse any refund, even partial, they completely ignored my calls, letters, and emails. Seven or eight months later, their sales guy sends me an email asking if I'd like to see a new demo?? Um, no. It's safe to say not only will Recognize never get any business from me, no matter what company I'm with, but any time someone asks me about Recognize they will learn of Recognize's sleazy behavior. They made 100% profit on us and delivered literally nothing.

0.0/10
Charles T.

Recognize is incredible software that includes features such as automated employee anniversary and b

Reviewed on 2017/10/14

great at making associates feel appreciated.

Pros

We were having a tough time finding a recognition platform that was parallelled into the Yammer system so that our employees did not have to leave the current platform. But then we found Recognize, and it was everything we were looking for. Overall a great product. It has the most friendly staff and knowledgeable at that.

Cons

The only downside is to use it inside Yammer we have to download a browser extension. But I can honestly say that that is the only con with this software. Really worth the time and investment to recognize employees.

Kirstie G.

Fantastic way to show your coworkers appreciation

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Ease of use, great feedback from employees

Pros

Easy to use and a great way to show others appreciation.

Cons

Wish there were more way to use the product

Pranay M.

This tool is awesome and implementing this is easy.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Employees develop their skills based on the previous recognition reports which they received. Productivity of the organization increased by this tool. Lot of time saved.

Pros

This tool reduced the time in preparing employee reports for their work done in particular period. Very easy to use no need of any training. The best thing I like is it notifies the employees with the text message.

Cons

I feel that this software is not suitable to large or big size companies with more number of employees.

Ben R.

Very powerful, yet easy to use employee appreciation system

Reviewed on 2016/01/27

There is nothing more important than keeping our employees motivated and engaged. Recognize allows everyone on the team to celebrate their own successes and those of their co-workers.

Integration with Yammer and Slack means that we're not taking on extra administrative or training burden, we're just getting more bang for our buck on the tools we're already using.

My only minor gripe is that the native mobile app isn't available yet. It looks like they are close to releasing it and the mobile web site is a serviceable substitute for now.

Jonah D.

Express gratitude to your employees and coworkers

Reviewed on 2016/01/19

Recognize lets you thank your teammembers and give them badges affirming their strengths. I've also used it to send recognitions to business partners outside of our team, with great success! After meeting with a business partner, it's one thing to send a thank-you note, and something else entirely to send a badge with a recognition of one of their unique talents. I highly recommend this app for morale-boosting and generally becoming more aware of the contributions of our team members and business partners.

Ashley G.

Recognize motivates our staff through automatic recognition

Reviewed on 2016/02/04

Recognize has an API that allows us to create recognitions from our other tools. Staff receive a recognition text message they can click and view all my company's recognitions. We use the recognition reports to create certificates that we hand out every quarter. All in all, it has helped my company be more focused and dedicated.

Nakul D.

The Recognize Platform is awesome!

Reviewed on 2016/01/16

We chose Recognize because they reside inside of our Slack software so the employees can send & receive recognitions and get rewards without ever leaving our ecosystem. Simply amazing. Alex and his team have been nothing less than champions for the cause and since their background is in cognitive behavior I come to find that they actually have studied what it takes to make this platform work well.

Amy margaret K.

My experience with Recognize has been 100% positive.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/08/24

Gratitude and smiles.

Pros

My favorite part of this software is the underlying base purpose and principle of positivity and the creative execution that is used. The world needs more software like this.

William D.

Recognize is a must-have

Reviewed on 2016/01/19

Recognize supplies employee recognition and rewards for the company I work for. It is really easy to use and since my company provides parties, awards, and rewards through the program we end up sending a lot of recognition. Definitely a need in companies larger than 50 people.

Ravi J.

Yammer / Slack integration

Reviewed on 2016/01/16

We could not find a recognition platform that was tied into the Yammer ecosystem so that our employees did not have to leave the platform and go to a 3rd party, until we found Recognize. What a breathe of fresh air. Great product, friendly staff and knowledgeable.

Vidya K.

Awesome to use and easy to implement; makes my staff happy

Reviewed on 2016/01/19

As someone who works in enterprise SaaS, I know how time-consuming and tedious onboarding a new platform can be. Recognize has helped us every step of the way and even offered personalized suggestions on rollout best practices. We love Recognize!

Brooks H.

We've seen results

Reviewed on 2016/01/19

Last year our company moved to a formal recognition program with Recognize and it has been really awesome to see people start to double down on what's more important in our company by recognize and awarding our company values.

Satjot S.

Helping us retain employees

Reviewed on 2016/01/20

Recognize just works with our Yammer community. It makes yammer a positive part of our company and really helps all the employees feel engaged and thanked. It has helped us with employee retention.

Brian B.

Top quality employee recognition app

Reviewed on 2016/01/19

Through Recognize's chrome extension it is really easy to send recognition to an entire team of people at my office. We love that it's fully integrated into Office 365.

Adrian D.

Amazing App!

Reviewed on 2016/01/19

My team loves this app, we've been using it since the inception. Highly recommend!

Ashley G.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2016/01/27

This is a great motivational tool. Very easily to implement.

Daniel E.