CloudWaitress Reviews

CloudWaitress

Online Food Ordering & Reservation System For Restaurants

5/5 (1 review)
Ravi D.

I have been using it for last two months and its just great.

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

We can have our own online ordering and delivery set up to avoid huge percentage sharing with players. e.g. Uber Eats. Very flexible and customizable

Pros

Best value for money. Great features and customer support. Best part it you can suggest a feature and track progress of your suggested features in development if its in high demand. Easy to use and developed by pros who are best at taking care of minor details which is easy to miss by other players in Industry. I tried it for free when I was trying it out as well as when I was setting up my menu. Once I was completely satisfied then I started using it for my business. Pricing is very reasonable.

Cons

Being a new player it is still missing some desire features like analytics which I was told that is in to do list so I guess wont take more than few months before its get pushed. Compare to gloriafood promo engine is limited but still the amount of progess I have seen in last few months I guess they will be very competative with the big player in near future.