InsureCert Reviews

InsureCert

We help brokers outperform the competition.

5/5 (3 reviews)
Rhianon P.

Fast, efficient and easy is promised and delivered!

Reviewed on 2017/04/14

InsureCert has helped Shephard Ashmore Insurance grow our online business exponentially.
Their support staff are quick to assist us when we need help and always friendly! Our clients love the simplicity and the price of our online policies, and our staff like having the micro-policies off their desks. Our overhead has decreased significantly, while our visibility in our community has, and continues, to grow. I highly recommend InsureCert for improving your online business presence, streamlining workloads and providing a value added customer service.

Pros

It handles what used to be extremely time consuming work for very little return. The impact on our overhead, efficiency and productivity has been extremely positive

Georgette C.

School Insurance-renter application online

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

It is a very efficient and well run system. The support provided by the staff at InsureCert is second to one -very quick response and always friendly and very helpful. By using this system, it has increased our business for renters insurance.

I highly recommend InsureCert. Thank you.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Categories are well presented, questions are written in plain language and system is easy to understand and follow thru

Cons

There were some growing pains in the start and took a few training to get going

John R.

Amazing and very easy to setup with great people behind it

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

It is so efficient it allows me to concentrate on selling

Pros

Easy to use, fast, reliable, excellent support, very simple to use and make changes. No other product on the market like it.

Cons

I like everything about it so I have no negative comments or issues with the product or support. It does exactly what is suppose to do.