CompanyHub CRM Reviews

CompanyHub CRM

Customer Relationship Management for sales teams

4.6/5 (14 reviews)
Nishant B.

CompanyHub CRM solution for every sales person.

Reviewed on 2017/04/28

We were using Excel initially to manage all our Sales which over time became nightmate for us, seeing the important updates, setting up meetings and next actions became too complicated, that's where we decided to use a CRM. One of my client suggested me to use CompanyHub. Initial setup and importing data to the CRM was very easy. System is very easy to use highly customizable according to your business needs. Highly recommended to every one who is looking for a CRM for their sales process.

Pros:
Easy to use.
Dashboards are very informative.
Email tracking can be very handy for your sales people.
Customization is very easy

Con:
Nothing so far.

Pros

Easy to use.
Dashboards are very informative.
Email tracking can be very handy for your sales people.
Customization is very easy

Cons

Nothing so far

Brent R.

A flexible and optimized CRM

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Overall, I have found CompanyHub to be extremely flexible and streamlined. Some CRMs are so robust that it takes more time setting things up and doing day to day tasks. Even setting up automations can be a pain. But CompanyHub has kept things clean and easy without sacrificing too much power. So it makes the process of managing leads and email followups super easy and fast.

Pros

I love how easy it is to customize the CRM by adding new tables and sections. This isn't a unique feature, but it's so much easier in CompanyHub than in the other CRMs I have used. So you can completely customize CompanyHub to use the metrics that matter to your business. It also helps that the automation system is pretty flexible and easy.

Cons

I wish I could reply to emails directly in CompanyHub. While there is great email tracking, you can't actually respond to any clients from within the software, which means I have to jump back and forth. Other CRMs I have used have this option, and I'm sure CompanyHub will in the future. But for now, it is lacking in that area.

José antonio S.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

The custom tables are great, I replaced a lot of excel files with this. The best thing is that I can link it to my customer and leads, so I have the bigger picture in one place.

Pros

I like the customization capabilities, as it's like a database, so you can create custom tables to fit any kind of business need. Also, you can create custom forms.

Cons

The email features are bad. You can edit an email set to send later, the refresh ratio is like 6 hours, etc. So, if you want to handle your emails within the CRM, this isn't the right fit for you.

Parisa V.

Incredibly flexible CRM with a delightfully responsive team behind it

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Flexible CRM with delightful support

Pros

I love how clean and simple CompanyHub's interface is. While it's quite feature-packed, it's extremely intuitive and it makes for a brilliant user experience. Whenever I've needed support, I've received very prompt responses. Support will go out of the way to help and will always follow up if it's a more complex matter. I'm really impressed with the quality of CompanyHub and would highly recommend it to others.

Cons

I truly have no complaints. While it's a newer solution, it is extremely flexible and provides fantastic value.

Gaurav S.

Value for money CRM

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

Simple to use yet has all the features that you want in CRM at an affordable price. Even the setup takes very minimum time.

Easy to use CRM
Highly customizable
Team Collaboration with Task Managment
Reports

Full Featured CRM

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/04

My over all experience has been very good. I would recommend using this tool.

Pros

Company Hub is a full featured CRM. It has the necessary features to allow you to manage your prospects and customers.

I would highly recommend it for existing customers & prospects more than leads, because it does not have the outreach and tracking tools needed for leads.

But it is extremely good for current customers, where you need to track communication, projects, deliverables, etc.

It's also really good at letting you track tasks by user AND company.

That's one of the best parts about it is that you can tie any given element to a company and then drill it down to the user of that company (on a per user or group basis)

Cons

It's a little bit slow, but honestly its faster than the Salesforce behemoth.

Lisa-maree B.

It's been an absolute pleasure to use Company Hub, the features offered have streamlined our sales.

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

It is so simple to use and offers an excellent way to build better relationships with our clients, as well as manage our sales pipeline. The team at Company Hub have been super helpful in getting us setup, which made it so much easier to get started.

Cons

Would love to see the reports feature include a range of colours in the charts, that will make it really easy to quickly see what each report refers to and

Iris T.

Smart and intuitive CRM .No need for complicated set ups/settings etc.

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Pros

Fast and easy setup, easy customization.
Their support is amazing. They are responsive and provide fast solutions for any need that falls within the scope of the production version.

Cons

The reporting and dashboard elements should be designed better.
No API for external systems but I understand this will be taken care of in a month or two.

Sahil B.

CompanyHub is simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 2017/04/29

Pros

One of the best thing about the software is it's flexibility, without even having prior knowledge of a CRM you can easily customize it yourself, the UI is easy to understand. All the important information is always there in front of you. Deal Pipeline, Email tracking, Email communication are just top notch.

Yash M.

One of the best CRM's I have used

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

I have been using zoho from a couple of years and tried other as well but CompanyHub stands out on every aspect. Email integration, reporting is top notch. Excellent system.

Pros

Lead Automation
Very Good Email Integration
Entire UI is very easy to use
Powerful Reporting
Support staff is quick and responsive

Sakiran R.

The company hub has a very interactive interface &I'm able to view reports that were not possible ea

Reviewed on 2017/05/02

Pros

it's easy to comprehend and use, We can Customisation the tool based on your requirement. Assigning tasks to my teammates has become so much easier.Excellent support from the team.

Cons

Software should also have white labeling.

Need a lot of improvement like synchronizing with MailChimp.

Creating Email templets.

Creating Roadmap.

Ajay P.

Very good Experience with the Tool

Reviewed on 2016/05/04

CompanyHub is a very easy to use tool, I've been using it from last couple of months, so far my experience is very satisfying. It provides you with Reporting, Email Tracking and Lead management in a single place, Loved it.......... Keep up the good work!!!

Rahul W.

Awesome Features and Customization to my Needs

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

An easy tool to manage my sales for which I was waiting for a long time. Finally a CRM tool which can be customized to my needs with an easy drag and drop. Just loved the tool. Keep up CompanyHub.

Ritesh S.

Great Features!

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

Using this tool has been a great experience. The features like landing pages, forms, email tracking has been of great use. Overall experience has been good.